Wolf Play : Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | Open
Chatbox
 Feiella
05:27:02 Fei the writer
Queen
I have no idea but they like to let's say check up on players. I left to get dinner and when I returned I was told my wolves escaped.

Thanks. I never left
 Sollecura
05:12:32 
-WP Click-

Art fight gallery <3 going off this year 🔥
 QueenAlderamin
05:11:38 Queen / Jo
How do your wolves escape lol. ItÂ’s nice to see you still around.
 Feiella
05:10:33 Fei the writer
Queen
Not bad. Just wrangling my escaped wolves back to the den
 Feiella
05:09:31 Fei the writer
shark forgot about her dinner time
 QueenAlderamin
05:08:25 Queen / Jo
Feihow you doing
 Feiella
04:58:20 Fei the writer
Bo
Probably. Maybe a day spree when I'm asleep as I'm nocturnal.

I'll try to get them all back to the den
 Boeing
04:56:20 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
Your pack ranks among one of the most encountered on my end, so... are you sure they don't go on a bit of a night spree when you're offline?
 QueenAlderamin
04:56:10 Queen / Jo
Good morning everyone
 Feiella
04:54:37 Fei the writer
I'll try to get all my wolves back to the den
 Feiella
04:53:47 Fei the writer
Bo
I have so many screenshots of packs being horrified or shocked they encountered my escaped wolves lol
 Boeing
04:51:58 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
Your wolves escape far too often for my liking. XD
I'm not sorry for ruining the 500. I had to-
 Feiella
04:50:19 Fei the writer
ah never mind it is 393 wolves.

Bo
I literally went to get dinner then just came back XD My wolves like to escape. Ask Amy!

Also thank you for the paws
 FaithfulOakTree
04:49:25 Ash H:H!!
🙂I did not just get a lucky guess in the wolf game for the 2 in the middle..
 Boeing
04:49:10 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei, how do you have -3 den spaces?
 Boeing
04:47:17 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
You did not. That just makes it worse... that's a 300v6
Also, well done on exactly 500 paws! I'm going to be evil and make it 501 >:D
 FaithfulOakTree
04:46:33 Ash H:H!!
Hmmm.. I haven't ecnountered many packs yet since I'm only at 9 right now.. use to be at 7 and 6 on others cuz I couldn't find my way but.. I did in the end I go for the sides then make my way down go the middle then the other side-
 Feiella
04:46:22 Fei the writer
Bo
I was out getting dinner, so I didn't know they escaped.

Besides I may have over 300 wolves?
 Boeing
04:46:02 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
If you call intimidating my Explore team and making them turn around and run away as "checking up"... then yes, they're checking up on me, making sure I'm not using any disallowed abbreviations.
 Feiella
04:45:00 Fei the writer
Bo
ah I see. Maybe they were checking up on you?

I hope they are not stalking others as bad.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +3
Alligator : -2
Black Panther : +3
    Fall Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1 ..  3  4  5  6  7  8

Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 19, 2023 11:20 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗

Basil

╚⏤⏤⏤╗❀╔⏤⏤⏤╝

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

"Let me know if there's anything I can help with. I'll do my very best, I promise."

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

Full Name:
Basil Levin Angelopoulos

Shortened Name:
Basil Angelopoulos

Name Meaning:
Basil [Royal, Kingly; Greek]
Levin [Dear Friend; German]
Angelopoulos [Son of Angelos; Greek]

Nicknames:
Little Sun, Sunshine, Rising Sun, Sun Spot, Sunflower, Sunny
Flower King, Little Lord of Flowers, Petals, Garden Fairy

Addressed As:
N/A

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

Pronouns:
They/Them or He/Him

Sexuality:
Fluid

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

Blood-Gifter to . . .

Desired Rank:
Content

Clan:
Basil is uncertain about what clan they want to be in, let alone eager to be a vampire. His main concern is his flowers and his store.

Powers:
N/A

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

Appearance:

[credits to ひろみん @ picrew.me]

Basil's aura is one many people want to be in, full of warmth and affection, with no form of hostility within it, even if one were to insult him. He's full of endless love towards anyone nice to him in return, quick to comfort them when they're at the lowest point of their lives. His aura draws in those seeking comfort from emotional or mental distress. On his face is a cheery smile that warms the heart and rids one of sorrow, a gentle gaze that calms one's mind and raises their confidence. However, his smile and stares of adoration aren't just for those he's considered friends with but for the strangers on the street. Oddly, he is a quiet man that doesn't share much of himself, preferring to listen to others about their lives and issues, allowing them to rant if needed, and keeping their secrets to the bitter end. His mood is welcomed by those of both high and low social status, breaking any uncomfortable tension in the room. If you want someone you want to have a relaxing time with, Basil is the right person.

Basil is a beautiful person to gaze upon, his looks tending to make most people blush. His face is an odd mixture of feminine and masculine features, giving him an androgynous appearance. Basil's face isn't defined, having a gentler and angelic look. It's uncertain what Basil's exact face shape is, although it's more similar to the oval. His face is rounded, yet his cheeks are slightly gaunt, with his cheekbones somewhat exposed, giving the sides of his face a bit of roundness. His jawline gently curves, connecting to a small and rounded chin. Basil's jawline has no sign of facial hair, even stubble, giving the skin of his jaw a smooth texture. Under the jaw lies his ill-muscled throat that contains a small Adam's Apple. Basil's eye is wide-set, although a bit of narrowing is happening with his upper eyelid. His eye always has a cheerful gleam within them, an eyeball that expresses an unlimited amount of friendliness. The color of his iris is unique, to say the least, representing polished gold, which seems to glow when the sun's rays strike it. Both his eyelids have thick, luscious eyelashes. Hovering about them are a set of well-trimmed and thinned brows, having a rotund formation. Still, the bottom eyelashes are smaller in length and thickness. On his face are two beauty marks, one under his only eye and the other beneath the right corner of his lips. Basil's face is recognizable, not just because of his features, but due to the burn scar on the right side of his face. It's small, only covering the areas around his missing eye, yet it's still detectable.

Settled on his head is a lovely set of locks that reaches a few inches past his shoulders. It's a mixture of short and medium lengths, yet it leans more toward the medium scale. His hair would be a complete mess and unkempt since Basil often forgets to brush his hair. Once he does manage to remember to tend to it, it's neater in appearance. The type of hair is a hybrid 1b and 2a, with the top part half more straight than wavy, but his ends start to sway. His bangs are kept long, considering he needs them to cover the destroyed portion of his face. Basil's hair color is peculiar, having a golden color than that of a casual blonde, similar to that of a gold coin. When light hits it a certain way, his hair appears to radiate.

Basil's body is on the nimbler side, and although he still has muscles, they're not as noticeable compared to most. The texture of the young man is the same as his face, smooth as silk and free of any bumpy or scaly feeling. His height is 5'5, while his weight is 148 lbs, nothing too noteworthy about. Strangely, Basil's muscles should be there as he carries heavy things around while tending to the garden. His body is moderately toned, and if he keeps pursuing physical activities, he's bound to have muscles in the future. With his physique, Basil would specialize in stamina, speed, and agility if enlisted in proper training. Currently, he's below average in such skills. With his pros come his cons, as Basil has poor strength and durability. Those well-trained in such arts can easily outpower him if Basil doesn't outlast them with stamina first. On the back of his neck is what appears to be a tattoo of the Sun, although the supposed ink is faded and nearly invisible. On his lower back are two dimples that hover above his hips.

Health/Disabilities:
Physical
(1). They're blind in his left eye, so he keeps their bangs on the left side of their face to cover it. There's a hideous scar wound over his left eye, but Basil isn't too bothered by it. When the hair is tied up to expose more of their face, he'll put on an eye patch.

Mental
There might be something wrong there

Voice:
The tone of voice can switch when it comes to certain people. They're loving and caring to those they cherish. Their voice would always hold warmth for their friends and loved ones. With strangers, Basil is shy and won't be the one to start a conversation. Once they know someone better, they'll be more open to talking with them. Their voice is a slightly higher pitch than the average man's and sounds like an angel: softspoken and full of an endless amount of love. People think it sounds like a mixture between a man and a woman when they speak.

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

Personality:
Loving ✿ Caring ✿ Worrisome ✿ Shy ✿ Gentle ✿ Easily Flustered ✿ Playful ✿ Protective ✿ Plantsman ✿ Loyal ✿ Trustworthy ✿ Forgetful ✿ Emotional ✿ Content ✿ Creative ✿ Curious ✿ Immature (He's Trying Not To Be) | Peaceful ✿ Polite ✿ Tolerant ✿ Cooperative ✿ Confused ✿ Clumsy ✿ Cheerful ✿ Helpful ✿ Honest ✿ Humble ✿ Chaste ✿ Supportive ✿ Warm-Hearted ✿ Protective ✿ Uneducated ✿ Loveable ✿ Endless Love ✿ Honest ✿ Nature Enthusiast ✿ Apologetic

✿Being Around Friends
✿Animals
✿Gardening
✿Helping Others
✿Nature Walks/Rides
✿Animals [Rabbits Especially]
✿Warm Weather
✿Crafting Things
✿Pop Music

Dislikes:
✿Cruelty
✿Being Lied To
✿Getting Lost
✿Terrible Tea
✿Bullying
✿Violence
✿Getting Yelled At
✿Being Abandoned
✿Blood

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

Strengths:
(1). Working in his garden increased their knowledge of herbology. They also dabble with poisons, but it's to keep the pests out of the gardens. Basil never uses poison to kill people unless a situation requires it.

(2). They can tell what emotion someone is hiding in their eyes by a single glance or a gesture with their body. They can detect if one is fake smiling or is feeling sad about something.

(3). Basil can tell what plant is on by fragrance, but that doesn't mean they're accurate with it. Smell alone-Basil can tell if food or drink has been tampered with.

(4). A calming presence that can soothe anyone's nerves, even through stressful times. It's rare for someone to get mad at them, but that doesn't mean they're safe from a good scolding.

(5). Basil has a strong sense of humility and never boasts about their accomplishments. Instead, they're more interested in hearing the feats of others than their own but would shyly ask for a story.

Weaknesses:
(1). Their forgetfulness and their memory span are bad. You could assign a tea date with them hours later, but they would still forget about it. Guess their mind is too focused on maintaining the garden than anyone else.

(2). Basil was never taught to read or write, lacking knowledge of literature. The locals will assist him in reading and writing, but they're struggling.

(3). To make this short, they can't swim. It's not that they're fearful of water. It's that they don't know how to swim.

(4). Weak in the arms, Basil can't carry heavy things well. They would ask for aid, but they would struggle to get the first words out. The only thing they can wield is a bow and dagger.

(5). Hemophobia: the fear of blood. Seeing or smelling the sight of blood would make them freeze in place. Basil doesn't know why they got this phobia. It's there, and they're suffering from it.

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

Relationship Status?:
Currently Single

Crushes:
Harper
Open

Significant Others:
Harper [In The Future]
Open

Exes:
Empty

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

Sire:
N/A

Childes:
N/A

Kin:
Doesn't Know. He was an orphan and lived in an orphanage most of his life.

Affiliations:
Open, PM Me

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

Other:
Completed

Edited at April 23, 2023 10:11 PM by Tamesis
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 21, 2023 01:25 AM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Couple questions:
1. What is a blood-gifter??
2. What is the childe age range?
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 21, 2023 11:00 AM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Blood gifters are humans who get payed to be blood bags essentially. The goal of some blood gifters is usually to work with them long enough that they get permission to be turned
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 21, 2023 11:59 AM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
I think to legally turn a human they have to be given legal permission by that territory's ruling coven. And I'm not sure the age probably over 18. But I know two of our characters where illegally turned younger. Fiadh was accidentally turned instead of murdered at like barely 15.
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 21, 2023 12:02 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Depending on the circumstances permission may be given for younger ones too. Like if someone under 18 got sick and the only way to make sure they survived would be to turn them. Then the ruling coven may give special permission

Ravensrun said:
I think to legally turn a human they have to be given legal permission by that territory's ruling coven. And I'm not sure the age probably over 18. But I know two of our characters where illegally turned younger. Fiadh was accidentally turned instead of murdered at like barely 15.

Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 21, 2023 12:10 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Agreed
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 21, 2023 12:13 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sireo
Thanks ^^
CT
Reserve a spot for a (human) Childe/Blood Gifter
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 21, 2023 06:13 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
MAJOR WIP
--------
Margaux Chevalier
"Dj name"
--------
"Are we feeling Hype tonight"

120 (turned at 24 in New Orleans in the 1920s)
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Thrall(oblivion legion territory)
Desired Rank:
Content
Clan:
wip
Powers:
wip
Appearance:

art by the lovely Dragons land on wolfplay
Shoulder length wavy Brown hair. Purple eyes. 5'2 short with toned legs and thicker thighs.
Personality:
wip
Relationship Status?:
Wip
Significant Other:
Wip
Crush:
wip
Exes:
Lorenz(best friend who found out he was actually gay)
Kin:
Her main family from her human life is long dead but their ancestry remains. She sends them money anonymously yearly
Sire/Childes:
Sire is her long time best friend who turned her in the 1920s they where lovers for a very short while but he realized he was into men. They are still friends to this day.

No Childes
Affiliations:
Lorenz best friend
Open
open
open

Other:

Edited at April 30, 2023 10:06 PM by Ravensrun
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 21, 2023 06:54 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award

[--------><--------]
Elioeni Micah Sephtis -| Male | He/him | 159 | Utalea | Thrall

Elioeni (El-ee-oh-ee-nai)
Micah - "Humble"
Sephtis - "Eternal Death"

[Nickname(s): Elle, Eleo, Micah, open.

[DOB: 1864 in Ireland, along the River Nore.
[--------><--------]
Powers [From Your Clan]
Haste (Average)
Potence (Average)
Presence (Above Average
[--------><--------]
Appearance

Elle has a tall and square figure, broad shoulders, but slim. Almost too slim. Standing at 6'1 with good posture almost always, letting himself slouch like some kind of goblin at any chance he doesn't feel the need to be straight as a pole. Weighing around a 142 pounds. His figure is mostly muscled, a a bit defined, but he hardly would let anyone see such. Usually wearing something a little loose as he feels more comfortable in such. He has a frail appearance, having a BMI of 18.73, less than some but he is healthy.

He has thick, soft, smooth and very wavy red hair. Very red, it almost looks like its dyed. Some of it is. He has highlights on the tips of the frontmost longer parts of his hair. He has a grown out boy cut, tallest at the top and shortest on the sides of his head, trimmed so it doesn't look unruly. The longest parts hang over his thick-ish eyebrows and into his eyes. As for body hair he has managed to lack in that other than arm and leg hair.

He has a face just as slim as his body, with siren-like eyes with dark edges and red eyelashes that frame his green eyes, which have hints of hazel circling the pupil. Freckles spread over his kind face, all over it. Not only his cheeks and nose, but his forehead, chin, ears, shoulders, back, arms and legs as well. The front of his torso has the occassional dot every now and then, but they become much fewer and harder to see the lower on his body you'd look.

His face is round, having a straighter jaw, more than squared but still mildly sharp as his lack of body fat suggests. He has a pale-pinkish complexion which seems darker with the help of his ocean of freckles. He has a flat button nose and thin, pink toned lips. He has a gentle and soft smile, clearly made to do such a lot.

His usual attire consists of suits- or just the vest-, jeans and any kind of button-down. If he's feeling risky he leaves the top two unbuttoned. He prefers green in at least an accessory which tends to consist of a single earing, a plain bandana over his forehead, a wide green beaded bracelet or a necklace. However he always wears green, thin, silk gloves. Otherwise he will go for a silky, emerald colored or a white shirt. And unless he is cold his sleeves will be rolled up to above the elbows.

He does have scars, less than some. One at the back of his head, slanted on the left side, there is no hair in the spot but the rest of it smooths over nicely. He has them all over his gloved hands, mainly at the palm and the back of them. He has a very fresh and deep wound in his left shoulder, a through-and-through bullet wound from front to back. He hardly uses it and has tried to keep his wound hidden from all whom he sees.

Personality
Intelligent | Quick Thinker | Calm | Gentle | Willing | Energetic | Active | Willing | Helpful | Altruistic | Positive | Optomistic | Alert | Kind | Supportive | Caring | Empathetic | Compassionate | Radiant | Complex | Respectful | (6) | Polite | Professional | Courtious | Good Company | Easy-going | Cautious | Private | Reserved | Attentive | Content | Observative | Passionate | Quiet | Truthful | Trustworthy | Loyal | Rebelious | Thrill Seeker | Reckless | Secretive

[--------><--------]
Relationship Things
[Exes: Yes, a few here and there.
[SO: None [Open]
[Sexuality: Omnisexual, no lean.

Kin
[Open]

Childe [If Sire]/Sire [If Child]
Deceased.

Affiliations
All in Cath-Oswics home I'm assuming.

Other
[Likes: Cleaning | Swimming | Organizing | Light Thoughts | Nature | Night-time | Stargazing | Animals, usually predators
[Dislikes: Inactivity | Stereotypes | Prudeness | Hatred | Obdurancy | Weakness | Planning
[Weaknesses: Cleithrophobic | Currently Left Arm | Lack of Self Preservation
[Strengths: Hiding | Keeping Secrets | Swimming | Cleaning and Organizing | Kindness | Calming people

Is Cath-Oswic Lykaios' Thrall.

Has a faint Irish accent.

Secretly attended the Red Night (haha rebel) which is how he was wounded.

Thunderbird

[--------><--------]

Edited at April 22, 2023 02:56 PM by iArema
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 22, 2023 02:57 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
I believe Elioeni is finished! Let me know if I need to add something <3

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1 ..  3  4  5  6  7  8

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved