Wolf Play : Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | Open
Chatbox
 Winterfell
05:44:36 She/her
I fell asleep my gosh , anyways fei did you see what I said about the viti my luck is getting crazy
 QueenAlderamin
05:40:53 Queen / Jo
Fei ohh
 Feiella
05:40:06 Fei the writer
Queen
I'm not ready for a small human
 QueenAlderamin
05:38:40 Queen / Jo
Fei lol had a feeling was either cat, dog or a kid lol 😂
 Feiella
05:37:12 Fei the writer
Queen
cat
 QueenAlderamin
05:34:47 Queen / Jo
Either pet or kid IÂ’m assuming lol
 Feiella
05:33:22 Fei the writer
ah my shark has returned because she wants dinner
 QueenAlderamin
05:28:09 Queen / Jo
Ohh geez that must sound frustrating. I know itÂ’s me who keeps disappearing lol
 Feiella
05:27:02 Fei the writer
Queen
I have no idea but they like to let's say check up on players. I left to get dinner and when I returned I was told my wolves escaped.

Thanks. I never left
 Sollecura
05:12:32 
-WP Click-

Art fight gallery <3 going off this year 🔥
 QueenAlderamin
05:11:38 Queen / Jo
How do your wolves escape lol. ItÂ’s nice to see you still around.
 Feiella
05:10:33 Fei the writer
Queen
Not bad. Just wrangling my escaped wolves back to the den
 Feiella
05:09:31 Fei the writer
shark forgot about her dinner time
 QueenAlderamin
05:08:25 Queen / Jo
Feihow you doing
 Feiella
04:58:20 Fei the writer
Bo
Probably. Maybe a day spree when I'm asleep as I'm nocturnal.

I'll try to get them all back to the den
 Boeing
04:56:20 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
Your pack ranks among one of the most encountered on my end, so... are you sure they don't go on a bit of a night spree when you're offline?
 QueenAlderamin
04:56:10 Queen / Jo
Good morning everyone
 Feiella
04:54:37 Fei the writer
I'll try to get all my wolves back to the den
 Feiella
04:53:47 Fei the writer
Bo
I have so many screenshots of packs being horrified or shocked they encountered my escaped wolves lol
 Boeing
04:51:58 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Fei
Your wolves escape far too often for my liking. XD
I'm not sorry for ruining the 500. I had to-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : +3
Alligator : -2
Black Panther : +3
    Fall Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 18, 2023 07:59 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Philip Von Duprie
Addressed as:
Lord Von Duprie
Mr. Von Duprie
Age [21+]:
Was turned at the age of 30 but is now 150 years old.
Sexuality:
Heterosexual and monogamous.
Earl
Desired Rank:
Content where he is at.
Clan:
Shune
Powers [From Your Clan]:
Foretelling, Haste, Presence
Appearance:
[Mod edit: Image removed for hotlinking, please make sure to upload your images to an acceptable image hosting website. More information on hotlinking here]
credit to Hera on picrew.
Philip was blessed with the naturally sun kissed skin of his father and carried the man's muscular build. The man’s eyes are a pale deep green that shift with his mood. Philip has wavy milk chocolate brown hair that he makes sure does not get longer than the top of his eyebrows so that it stays out of his eyes. He has sharper facial features and his jawline carries a beard most days. Philip stands at a solid 6'5" with most of his frame covered in muscles. Philip prefers to wear a loose fitting shirt against his frame as he carries broad shoulders on a frame that narrows slightly at his waist.
Philip has deep teal green eyes that always seem to have a spark of mischief within them. When he isn't working, the man prefers to wear loose shirts such as a nicer long sleeve under a vest as he is very meticulous about his looks. His pants always have the startched crease down them and his shoes are always polished.
Personality:
Haughty | Can come off as arrogant | Makes friends easily | Family Oriented | Protective | Loyal | Secretly has a love of Oreos and Girl Scout Cookies | Always has a comb on his person | Makes sure everything is neatly in place before he leaves his home | Can be a little overbearing with his protectiveness | Loves to dote on his significant others |
[Mod edit: Image removed for hotlinking, please make sure to upload your images to an acceptable image hosting website. More information on hotlinking here]
credit to Mano on picrew.
Relationship Status?:
Married
Significant Other:
Cordelia Duprie
Crush:
His spouse
Exes:
Philip has at least 6...hundred (kidding) exes.
Kin:
PM me
Childe [If Sire]/Sire [If Childe]:
None yet
Affiliations:
PM me
Other:
I can also add more to him if needed.

Edited at April 20, 2023 12:19 PM by Eternity
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 18, 2023 08:40 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Full Name:
Isobel Bronwyn Fontaine

Nicknames:
Isa, Iz, or Izzy

Addressed As:
Miss or Ms. Fontaine

Sexuality:
Bisexual;
Male Preference

Blood-Gifter

Desired Rank:
Undecided;
She's never given it much thought.

Clan:
None

Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Hatiwow at Piccrew.me

Personality:
Calm || Collected || Well Mannered || Naive || Wary || Patient || Thoughtful || Easy Going || Warm Hearted || Relaxed || Soothing || Soft but Well Spoken || Simple || Helpful || Caring || Friendly || Sympathetic & Empathetic || Guarded Heart || Gentle Natured

Relationship Status?:
Single

Significant Other:
None;
Isobel has never dated.

Crush:
None

Exes:
None

Kin:
She views the Vampires as her family, as she was raised by some of them.

Affiliations:
Open!

Other:
Six Thunderbirds Walked into a Bar.... That's all I got. I don't know the rest.

Edited at April 18, 2023 08:43 PM by Imperial Sands
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 18, 2023 08:45 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can I reserve a Knight/Dame as well?
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 18, 2023 08:56 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Full Name:
Baalberith Rimmon Clyborne

Nicknames:
Baal, or any Variation of his Name

Addressed As:
Lord Clyborne
Sir Clyborne
Mr. Clyborne

He was born a vampire and stopped keeping track of his age.
He appears in his mid Twenties.

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Marquess

Desired Rank:
He honestly doesn't care.

Clan:
The Zanit

Powers:
Fortitude, Oblivion, and Foretelling

Appearance:

Credit Belongs to Mano! at Piccrew.me

While Baalberith is not of average appearance, he is of average structure. Standing at merely 5'11", he isn't the tallest man there is, not that he has ever felt in adequate because of it. He has a muscular, but leaner frame, one that is built heavily with defined muscle. He has a wider set of shoulders, with his torso tapering in at the waist to narrower hips. Long arms are coiled with ropey muscle that cause his biceps to bulge decently when confined by a tighter shirt sleeve. He has abdominal muscles male models would sell their souls for, and a V muscle to match. His long legs match the rest of his build, long and well muscled, as there isn't a thing about Baal that says "out of shape".

True Vampiric nature, Baal has pale skin that is borderline ivory. Of course, his skin is marred with scars and tattoos, so it's hard to see the canvas beneath all the time. He has serpentine tattoos covering both arms and shoulders, and down his back to wrap around his waist. As well as tattos on his hands of varying type and meaning. More tattoos litter his body, like his legs, but since those are rarely seen they're rarely talked about. However, he does have an entire Japanese inspired Koi Pond on his lower right leg, whereas his left leg is a black and grey portrait of Michael vs Lucifer. Basically his Right and Left legs are starkly different from each other in terms of tattoos.

For his face, Baal has a strong jaw with a more squared off chin. His lips are fuller, though not by a lot, with the bottom being more full than the top. They fit his face well, and sit beneath a straight nose with a shorter tip. Baal has a set of hooded eye, though only one is ever seen now, that are always bright, blood red. His left eye is visible, whereas a eye patch is worn over the right, hiding the damaged orb, and the hideous scar that caused it, beneath. He has thick, but well groomed brows above his eyes, though there is a cut in the one above his right where the scar cuts through it.

For his hair, Baal has an unruly mane of ombred red to black hair that is naturally wavy and easily tangled. It's medium in thickness, and reaches down past his shoulders.

Personality:
Solitary || Serious || Foul Tempered || Cold || Slow to Trust || Pretty Much Hates Everyone || Sarcastic and Then Some || Suprisingly Flirtatious || Venom Tongued || Disrespectful || Easily Frustrated || Territorial || Protective ||

Relationship Status?:
Single

Significant Other:
None

Crush:
Possibly Open

Exes:
Definitely Open

Kin:
Eh.

Affiliations:
Open!

Other:

Edited at April 18, 2023 09:55 PM by Imperial Sands
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 18, 2023 08:59 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Full Name:
Ziarae Lesi Marze

Nicknames:
Rae, Z (close friends only)

Age [21+]:

Sexuality:
Straight, Poly-curious

Dame

Desired Rank:
Content

Clan:
Arbitrator

Powers [From Your Clan]:
Blood Sorcery, Haste, and Obfuscate

Appearance:

Personality:

Relationship Status?:

Significant Other:

Crush:

Exes:

Kin:

Affiliations:

Other:

Heavy WIP

Edited at April 21, 2023 01:08 AM by Mama Star Fox
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 18, 2023 09:24 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Masterlist has been updated <3
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 18, 2023 09:27 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
CT
Thank youz! ^^ <3
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 18, 2023 09:52 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╭-°—✞—˚✧❨✧˚—✞—°-╮

Vladimir

╰-°—✞—˚✧❨✧˚—✞—°-╯

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

"Tell me why I have to go into hiding again? It's getting so tiresome."

Full Name:
Vladimir Thane Vasiliev

Shortened Name:
Vladimir Vasiliev

Name Meaning:
Vladimir [Great Ruler; Russian]
Thane [Landholder; Scottish]
Vasiliev [Royal; Russian]

Preferred Name:
Vlad

Nicknames:
That Pest, Rodent, Headache [By Jayco]
V.V, V, VV [Close Friends]

Addressed As:
Mr. Vasiliev

Pronouns:
He/Him

Sexuality:
Isn't Sure

Thrall

Desired Rank:
Doesn't Care

Clan:
Ilepir

Powers:
Influence, Fortitude, Presence

Appearance:

[credits to じゃろ @ picrew.me]

Vlad is on the taller spectrum, with his height of around 6'0, but wearing shoes can alter it. He always keeps his posture straight, making himself appear dignified and glamorous despite him feeling like neither. His mother told him looks are everything and how people will see and treat you. On the outside, Vladimir is as confident as can be, but internally he's a mess. His aura is, well, uncertain. Invisible almost, like he isn't there. A ghost in someone's life. This is an advantage for him, as many overlook his presence, and he can slip away if he grows weary of socializing. Vlad tends to scare those unaware of his presence-startling the victims by mistake when he suddenly talks.

Vlad's structure is built for strength and speed, his physique similar to that of a trained soldier. His body is the perfect mixture of muscles and swiftness, a versatile body to aid him in certain situations. He isn't more muscular than the extremely bulky ones, with his muscles partially visible. If you were to press down on his body, you could feel the firmness of his muscles underneath his skin. Vlad has a rounded, solid chest, underneath said chest being an eight-pack somewhat seeable. His shoulders are slightly brawny, and under said shoulders lies a pair of tenacious arms. From the hips down to the ankles, his legs are also robust. With his balanced body comes a fault. Everything about him is average compared to the ones solely focusing on one skill. Those with overwhelming strength can easily overpower him, and the same if someone is trained in speed. From the neck down to his legs, they're scars in various stages of healing. Injuries he's received from rough training by his mother's others.

The color of his skin has a pale pigmentation due to him living in the coldest climate, being a vampire, and never met the Sun for years. Is he handsome? He is. He got it from his father. However, Vlad doesn't view himself as anything, just an average guy. His face is triangular, with exposed cheekbones, gaunty cheeks, a narrow jawline, and a small chin. Vlad's nose is straight with a slightly risen tip and narrowed nostrils. This man always looks tired 24/7 or annoyed at the world for whatever excuse he can pull. He has no scars on his face, untouched from damage. The only defining feature is the beauty mark under his right eye. On his face is a set of narrowed almond-shaped eyes with thick eyelashes on both lids. Above his eyes are a lovely set of well-trimmed and thin eyebrows that are the same color as his hair. Vlad's eyes are an unusual icy blue, nearly a ghastly white, with many mistaken him as blind.

Lastly, it's his oddly colored hair, which stands him out from the crowd. Vlad's hair is messily kept due to him not caring about it, or that's his hair's natural style. When he brushes it, it's completely straight with no visible curls or waviness. His style of hair is somewhere in between 1-2, the exact type unclear due to his hair always seeming to change. His hair color is a mixture of brown and silver, creating an odd color of an ashy brown, like a creamish color.

Personality:
Unsociable ∘ Selective Mute ∘ Secretive ∘ Somewhat Polite ∘ Reserved ∘ Cunning ∘ Just ∘ Clever ∘ Stoic ∘ Sarcastic ∘ Joker ∘ Cautious ∘ Stubborn ∘ Rude If Agitated ∘ Unapproachable ∘ Reclusive ∘ Uncertain ∘ Self-Loathing ∘ Hardworker ∘ Rigid ∘ Brave ∘ Protective ∘ Drama Starter ∘ Temperamental ∘ Racer ∘ Chill ∘ Finicky ∘ Car Lover ∘ Isolated ∘ Determined ∘ Mannerful If Required ∘ Repressed ∘ Intuitive ∘ Limited Affection ∘ Unbothered ∘ Work Addict ∘ Perfectionist ∘ Hard On Himself ∘ Grim ∘ Messily Organized ∘ Introverted ∘ Desires Affection ∘ Starved ∘ Sleep For The Weak ∘ Seemingly Emotionless ∘ Soldier-Like ∘ Tired

∘Gambling
∘Cars
∘Being Left Alone
∘The Cold
∘Seals
∘Plushies
∘Few People
∘Affection [Doesn't Want To Admit It]

Dislikes:

Relationship Status?:
Single

Crush:
Nada

Significant Other:
Nope

Exes:
Empty

Sire:
Jayco [Secret Sire]

Childes:
None

Kin:
*cough* *cough*
Vivienne Boudreaux [Half-Aunt; Alive; Caretaker]

Affiliations:
Open, PM me

Other:
He was born in Russia and lived there for most of his life, then moved to the US by his mother's demands. Vlad knows Russian and English. When he speaks English, there's a heavy Russian accent to it.

Edited at April 18, 2023 11:37 PM by Tamesis
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 18, 2023 11:09 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name:
Cordelia Rosemary Duprie
148 as of now
Sexuality:
Raging Bisexual
Countess
Desired Rank:
She's Satsified
Clan:
Vaemris
Appearance:

When looking at this young woman you first notice her average height. This woman stands at around 5'4 in height and she weighs in around 132 lbs. Her body can be described as curvaceous and feminine to one's eyes. She has slightly wider than normal hips - child bearing hips as an older woman would say she has. It is also plausible to say, she has a sizable arse that adds to her feminine wilds and makes it a pain to get into jeans when the time calls for it. She is also mildly busty, being blessed and cursed with a gracious bosom size - it being a blessing because it complements her appearance and makes her even more appealing to the eyes but bothersome considering they can be heavy and can just a pain to deal with. While her body is curvy, she holds some muscle in well-toned and well-kept arms and legs - not being overly bulky but still standing out just to give that intimidating factor that she can and will is capable of knocking you out if you piss her off and that she works out.

Her skintone can be described as a beautiful bronze skin color with lovely golden tan undertones. Her skin seems to just illuminate under sunlight, and she credits that due to her good melanin genes. Her skin tans very easily, so in the spring and summer months when the sun is at its highest points she gets a bit darker than her normal color and in the winter months she goes back to her normal skin tone or just a little bit lighter than her usual skin. Her skin is smooth and soft to the touch, with the exception being her hands which can be describe as a bit leathery yet smooth and comforting in a way. She also has been grace with having little to no acne to grace her skin due to it having a good oil balance. Along her skin you can see scattered beauty marks and freckles, the beauty marks mainly trail along her back along with some scattered freckles. She has freckles just about everywhere but the amount depending on the spot varies.

This female has a sharp yet soft facial structure, her facial structure being that of a heart. She has what can be describe as a celestial nose with a slightly wider nose bridge — very aristocratic, no? Along her nose bridge and her full and puffy cheeks are freckles which can seem to illuminate under sunlight and moonlight. Her cheeks also puff up when she's annoyed or angry about something and it is quite amusing to see her nose crinkle in disgust as well. Her lips are full and has what can only be describe as a Cupid's Bow on then, her lips are two toned with the upper lip being a darker brown color and the bottoms one being a bright rosy-pinkish color. Her eyes are rather eye catching as well, they are shaped in the form of an upturned almond shape with a slightly wider look - making them appear more expressive. She has a beauty mark in the corner of her right eye and in the corner of the left side of her lips. Her eyes can be described as a stunning jade green color, reminding one of the beauty of green seawater and if she turns in the light just right or she's super excited they can brighten up to a very pretty emerald shade. It's quite easy to say one can get lost in those eyes of hers if they're not careful, they're quiet hypnotic.

Her favorite and most unique feature about her hair is the odd yet natural coloration of her hair. Her hair can be described as mushroom brown with its coloration, it getting its name from looking like the cap of naturally brown mushrooms - particularly portobello mushrooms. The darkest parts of her hair are at the top and they are a very dark brown, almost black looking color, but as you go down to the middle of her hair you start to see her hair looking a bit cooler in a way, with normal brown tones intermixed with slightly lighter tans, and then at the tips or ends of her hair it looks almost very light — nearly blonde if you will. It's these colors in combination that gives her the ashy or grayish looking neutral tone to her hair that makes her a mushroom brunette. Her hair is rather long , wild and messy — a bit like her . This beautiful young woman's crown of hair stops at her waist, and it has a very high volume and thickness to it that it crowns her head with beauty and anyone without hair would envy her and those who know how hard it it is to manage such an amount of thick hair wouldn't want to be her. Her hair is well-maintained by an assortment of expensive oils, shampoos, and conditioners and she wouldn't have it any other way. Her hair can be described as four-c with beautiful and tight springlet curls that seem to bounce with her as she moves. She has assortments of bands and clips she uses to keep her hair up and out of her way. Overall her hair is a crown of glory and she's quite proud of it.

This female has an assortment of piercings. Her ears, naturally are pierced however she has three lobe piercings on each ear with three helix piercings on her right ear and just one on her left ear. She bears a septum piercing and high nostril piercing for her nose, and her final piercing is a spider bite piercing with two captive rings. This female's voice can be described as loud and boisterous, one that can be amped up with confidence and also has a fiery nature if offended. Her voice tone can be described as a bit husky, with a slight accented drawl and femininity to it that makes it sounds just that more exotic and appealing. It's quite safe to say — you won't lose her in a crowd.
Personality:
When first meeting this female one notices her seemingly calm and gentle demeanor. This female just has a knack for getting someone to loosen up or be calm around her, it's quite a talent. Maybe it's the well polished words that let one put down their guard - after all this female can use her words to bring down someone's very carefully build up defenses. One can say that she has a inborn silver tongue within her, being able to put it for many uses. If necessary being able to be the one you go to for comfort when you've had an extremely rough day or when something has been saying on your mind - she can find the words to comfort your heart and soul. She can find the words to light a passionate fire in you, yes she can rise to the occasion and take charge and prove her merit and worth with her words along with giving you the motivation to do what you need to get done. She can also find ways to sneak her words in your ears and they stay there like little earworms. Oh, yes, while she can be kind and civil with her words she also knows how to get down dirty with them: pettiness, sarcasm, and down right being vicious and blunt with them are not off the table it's just what cards you come to her with, it's what she deals right on back to you, whether it be for good or for worse.

This female is hardworking, when assigned a task she will do anything and everything in her ability to make sure that it done correctly and efficiently. Her ability as a worker is well displayed through her actions. The way she can find small ways to help those around her and those she cares dearly about. Or the way if asked to do one small tasks, she finds other unnoticed things and does them as well. She can complain about how hard some of the work is but she keeps it to herself - she knows when to and not to complain about things. Now just because she can go out on a limb for some doesn't mean she will do it all of the time or every single time as well - she knows how to say no and she's not afraid to deny a request either. It also doesn't mean she's a people pleaser or that she's a pushover for wanting to do what's necessary for others around her. If she finds she doesn't want to do something for you, she won't do it unless she's absolutely forced to do such a thing for someone.

Looks can be deceiving and the same can be said for this female. Though she is mostly calm and can be gentle with others , don't be mistaken - she can have quite a vicious streak when need be. This female though polite and cordial to everyone has very few who completely hold her heart and adoration, and these people she is fiercely protective of. Her friends and family are very dear to her heart and are an example of those who she would do anything for. You must never harm them in any way, this means if you even look at them in the wrong way and they felt sad or uncomfortable she will be there to make sure it doesn't happen again. If someone even thought of harming them? Then she'll be on her own metaphorical war-path towards you, her words won't be fiery and loud or without a purpose. When she aims to be hurtful with her words , she aims to maim, destroy, kill, and shatter with them. So you can expect that she will not have anything nice to say but her words will either be spoken with the sweetest sugar, yet having a poisonous aftertaste or spoken in the iciest tone with the most lethal venom. Careful how you chose your inevitable death.

This female is a rather confident and intelligent creature. This dame isn't confident to the point she's arrogant and rushes head-long into things. No, she's confident to the point she's sure of herself and her abilities, however is she humble enough to know she does need help and she can accept help. However, she doesn't like her "toes" so to speak to be stepped on when she can handle a situation, nor does she like to be underestimated for no apparent reason. That's when she can get a bit bull-headed, yes she can be stubborn at times, but a lot of the times she's right to be stubborn. She's sharp as a whip, and she knows how to use her mind to her advantage- whether it be in school/college, a competition , or just helping with a small problem with her friend group. She'll figure out a solution. With intelligence comes the need cautious and wise, she's not quick to trust others and not quick to be fooled by them either. She watches, listens, and learns - taking it all in - she doesn't make an assumption based on here say or rumors she needs cold hard facts, even is she's mad or doesn't like a person she may hold a bit of pettiness to retaliate but she doesn't do it without reason.

This female is a rather social, yet anti-social person - ambivert if you will. She's content to socialize with others and enjoy conversation. As long as said conversation is dull and boring of course . Yes, she enjoys company - rather small groups at a time . Large amounts make her nervous and it drains her social battery. While she makes time to do things and hang out with other people , she also knows how to slip away and make time for herself. The way she recharges is by having some private time to herself or taking a small nap. And be warned because she tends to not get much sleep due to pushing herself or overworking she finds her naps to be very precious and anyone who dares disturb them will face her fury. Anything thing about this female is that she is rather protective and dare say even overprotective of what is hers, whether it be a pet, an object or person. She will protect them or it with her life, and anyone who finds themselves facing her when like this will find themselves in for the beat down of a lifetime.

Strengths:
✧ Leadership
✧ Confidence
✧ Very Intelligent And Strategic
✧ Manipulation
Weaknesses:
✦ Manipulation
✦ Friends And Family
✦ Allergies
✦ Loyalty
𖤐 Seafood , Particularly — Sushi, Crab, And Squid. Especially If It's Spicy
𖤐 Gemstones And Shiny Things
𖤐 Swimming And Diving
𖤐 Nighttime And Things Associated With It — Coolness, Stars/Starlight, The Moon, And Darkness
𖤐 Cool Or Cold Objects
𖤐 Her Favorite Seasons Are Winter And Spring
𖤐 Her Close Friends And Family
𖤐 Inventions
𖤐 Raptors — Falcons, Eagles, And Owls. She Loves Birds Of Prey.
𖤐 Taking Scenic Walks
𖤐 Beautiful Music And Dancing
Dislikes:
𒀭 Being Too Hot — It Makes Her Clammy, Sometimes
𒀭 Raunchy And Distasteful Women
𒀭 Polluted Water
𒀭 She Absolutely Abhors Bananas And Cucumbers
𒀭 Thieves
𒀭Being Sick
𒀭 She Hates Heights
𒀭 Traditional Standards Of Thinking
𒀭 Those Who Are Small Minded
𒀭 Being Left Out Or Exclued
𒀭 Backstabbers
𒀭 Anyone Who Hurts Her Friends And Family
Kin:
Her Brother -
Backstory:
Crush:
Her Husband
Significant Other:
Her Husband
Children:
heavens n o
Affiliations:
Open
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 19, 2023 02:27 AM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Full Name:
Gremory Alecto Clyborne

Also Known As:
Eisheth;
This is the Name She Goes by In Work

Nicknames:
Grem, Gem, Gemma, Alec, Lex, etc.

Addressed As:
Lady Clyborne
Mistress Clyborne
Mistress Eisheth
Madame Eisheth
Miss Clyborne
Etc.

Younger than her brother though.

Sexuality:
Bisexual;
No Preference

Marchioness

Desired Rank:
Anything Higher.
Maybe Royal Harem? Royal Consort?

Clan:
Shune

Powers:
Foretelling, Haste, Presence

Gremory decided early on she did not want to take over their parents various businesses, so, when the time game, she let her brother buy her portions out. From there she bought a Night Club, and has used the income from that and what she had left over to live very, very comfortably. Not everything is above board at the Night Club, if you catch my drift, so her income is very lucrative. She incurrently in the market for a different kind of dancing club.

Appearance:

Credit for both Images Belongs to Hatiwow at Picrew.me

⇒ 5'9" in Height; Slim but Fit Build
⇒ Hour Glass Figure, More Pronounced Hips & Bust
⇒ Long, Naturally Wavy Red Hair
⇒ Hooded Red Eyes, Bow Shaped and Painted Lips
⇒ Delicate Neck, Dainty Features
⇒ Always Wearing Revealing or Luxurious Clothing

Personality:
Manipulative || Flirtatious || Cruel || Deceptive || Malicious || Coy || Dramatic || Playful || Seductive || Extraverted || Magnetic || Charismatic || Cunning || Confident || Debonair || Focused || Spontaneous || Vivacious || Ambitious || Enigmatic || Glamorous || Neurotic || Proud || Sensual || Sarcastic || Witty || Silver Tongued || Alluring || Stubborn || Conceited || Devious || Distracting || Impulsive || Indulgent || Obsessive || Strong Willed || Troublesome

Relationship Status?:
Single

Significant Other:
None.

Crush:
None

Exes:
Plenty of Them.

Kin:
Her Brother is Baalberith.

Affiliations:
Open!

Other:

Edited at April 19, 2023 02:33 AM by Imperial Sands

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us