Wolf Play : Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | Open
Chatbox
 Bobcat
06:07:55 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Peril tackles DarkDeer to the ground.
Leave your elder alone!!!
 the Wayne pack
06:02:31 Waning
Oh I nearly had a little heart attack- thought I accidentally closed the tab I was editing a character form on.
 Wiltshire
05:57:50 = Manor =
crow,
Firefly *-*
 Meliora Wolves
05:56:54 crow (he/they/zae)
-WP Click- guys would he look better with a quasar or firefly dye
 Doomsday Blue
05:44:41 Doom (they/them)
-WP Click-
Just slipping this here
 Sharp Fang
05:44:40 UcanCallmeFang
Ah. I've three or four. Figured out my alpha is a dunce. 0 heard him today, 0 howled back
 Meliora Wolves
05:44:01 crow (he/they/zae)
Fang
excellent howler
 Doomsday Blue
05:43:31 Doom (they/them)
Wilt

Yes
 Sharp Fang
05:43:31 UcanCallmeFang
Whats an ExH?
 Doomsday Blue
05:42:47 Doom (they/them)
I read like ten pages :'/
 Meliora Wolves
05:42:35 crow (he/they/zae)
turns out the puke stain wolf i got for free is an ExH how amazing
 Wiltshire
05:42:27 = Manor =
Am I hearing something about Harry Potter? *0*
 Doomsday Blue
05:42:17 Doom (they/them)
Fang

Read it at school, didn't finish it
 Sharp Fang
05:41:13 UcanCallmeFang
Who knows Fantastic Beasts? I've the biggest crush on Newt Scamander
 Doomsday Blue
05:41:10 Doom (they/them)
Yeah, just uhh.. making a forum for potterheads
 QueenAlderamin
05:40:55 Queen / Jo
lol canÂ’t deny they are good movies
 Doomsday Blue
05:40:40 Doom (they/them)
potterheads*
 Doomsday Blue
05:40:30 Doom (they/them)
potterhead unite
 Doomsday Blue
05:40:05 Doom (they/them)
Jo

Absolutely
 Sharp Fang
05:39:56 UcanCallmeFang
I am a potterhead

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -5
Arctic Fox : -1
Black Bear : -5
    Summer Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 18, 2023 12:57 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award

Tamesis said:
Rome is accepted

Thank you <3
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 18, 2023 11:17 AM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Seneia Ahya Lykaios
Goes By:
Senna
Age [21+]:
Sexuality:
Asexual
Royal Offspring (princess?)
Desired Rank:
Assassin
Clan:
Ducaino
Powers [From Your Clan]:
Animalism, Fortitude, and Protean
Appearance:
download20230401234116
(credit to Storior on Picrew.me)
Senna is a startlingly beautiful female. She has long golden-bronze locks of wavy hair that fall down to her waist. One might describe the color of her hair as solidified sunlight. Her eyes are surprising, as they are a deep, vibrant red. They look like the color of a ladybug, just without the spots. Her skin is very pale, as most vampires' is, and is soft to the touch. She has pointed ears which were passed down in her family. She also has a small beauty mark just below the corner of her left eye closer to the nose in a rather precise shape of a teardrop. Senna has a coiling snake tattoo up her left arm and a small star on the right side of her middle neck. She has a few scars, on being hidden by the snake tattoo by her bicep, and another on the inside of her right thigh, caused by a wayward dog when she was a child.

Senna tends to prefer wearing jeans and a tanktop or t-shirt. She has a few shirts with snake designs, those are the ones she likes the most. She has special, one-of-a-kind gloves that are made from black leather and reach just above the wrist. They are fingertip-less and have dark crimson accents around the seams like swirling gusts of wind. The red accents also wrap around the wrist part, just below the cuff. Senna also has matching leather boots, made of the same, soft leather with dark red accents highlighting the seams and wrapping around just below the top cuff. She takes excellent care of the gloves and the boots, and makes sure they stay in pristine condition, if a little worn. Senna has two piercings on her right ear, one in the earlobe and one at the top of her ear, and an additional cartilage piercing on her left. The earlobe earring normally is a silver snake biting her ear with the tail hanging down, and the cartilage piercing is a small black pearl.
download20230402004405
(credit to HelloSunnyCore on Picrew.me)

Personality:
  • Nice enough to the point where she won't be a complete asshole to you, but she won't act like your best friend.
  • Kinda mean, like if you piss her off, she can make you cry.
  • Always sarcastic about everything. She finds it hilarious.
  • Cares for those who can’t help themselves
  • Can overcome anything, like trauma, bad fortune, or assholes.
  • Observant, meaning she notices practically everything about someone or something if she pays attention. Same with landscapes.
  • She's protective of those she cares about, like family, loved ones and close friends.
  • She always tries to look on the bright side
  • She can be really reckless, especially if it makes her mad or annoyed.
  • Over-trusting sometimes, meaning if someone gives off a "friendly" vibe, she may trust them and then get stabbed in the back.
  • She's normally slightly rude, but even more so if you make her mad.
  • She can be really stubborn, especially if she fully believes in what she is fighting for.
  • She's always getting in trouble for not following the rules and tends to do her own thing.
Strengths and Weaknesses:
+ Strong
+ Relentless
+ Protective (friends and family)
+ Ruthless
+ Decisive
+ Confident
+ Detail-oriented
- Reckless
- Over-confident at times
- Impulsive
- Rude
- Snarky
- Cruel at times
- Lone wolf
Relationship Status?:
Single
Significant Other:
None
Crush:
None
Exes:
Alexander Mazeia (NPC)
Kin:
Father: Thanos Lykaios
Siblings: Cath-Owsic Lykaios, (spell)
Childe [If Sire]/Sire [If Childe]:
None
Affiliations:
Valentina Catalina - Friend
Open ^^
Other:
Senna is a bit odd as a royal child, seeing as how she is unruly and slightly wild. She never listens to the rules and tends to do what she wants, so she often gets in trouble.

Also she has a cat, Lucifer. The cat in the second picture. He is 2 years old and has golden eyes, and follows Senna around everywhere. Perks of Animalism XD

Edited at April 19, 2023 11:02 PM by Mama Star Fox
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 18, 2023 11:21 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔══♡══ღ═══════╗

Jayco

╚═══════ღ══♡══╝

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"Yes, yes. We're all a little bit crazy. Now get off my ass."

Full Name:
Jayco

Shortened Name:
Jayco

Name Meaning:
Jayco [Unknown]

Nicknames:
The Terror Hound
Black Shuck
Hound of Death
Cursed Mutt

Addressed As:
N/A

Pronouns:
He/Him

Sexuality:
Poly Pansexual

Viscount

Desired Rank:
Content

Clan:
Ducaino

Powers:
Animalism, Fortitude, Protean

Appearance:

[credits to gsolvent @ picrew.me]

WIP

Personality:
Feral · Untameable · Psychotic · Unintelligent · Impish · Bloodthirsty · Biggest Flirt · Unloyal · Promiscuous · Anger-Issues · Sadists · May Lie, May Be Honest · Thrill Seeker · Tactless · Reckless · Blinding Bravery · Kill First, Ask Questions Later · Obsessive, Possessive, and Envious · Sociopath · Aggressive · Oddly Charming · Protective · Childish · Drama Starter · Animal Dad

Murdering - This is his favorite pastime and something he does almost every night. He finds court life boring, so Jayco is gone 24/7 to search for potential victims. He's either a brave man or a complete idiot, as he kills people during the day to experience thrills.

Jokes - He sees everything as a joke and treats it as such. He'll make fun of everything, mess around during the worst of times, or go as far as to insult his fellow vampires to get a bit of amusement. Jayco doesn't take his job seriously, but no one says anything since he's the queen's brother.

Flirting - Jayco has no limits to flirting, and anyone can be his unknowing target of this man's affections. However, his love is hard to handle, but many cannot deny that his man is rather passionate about certain things. Once his eyes of green are on you, you better pray that you'll survive his unstopping swooning.

Being A Nuisance - He's a terror and a headache to humans and vampires alike. This man would annoy anyone he finds amusing and invades their bubble to get a rise out of them. Watching others get angry is his source of entertainment. He feeds off their negativity daily.

War - He has an odd fascination when it comes to war, which could be a hint to his past. Jayco would start beef between two people and watch the mayhem occur with a big, stupid grin on his face. This man enjoys the sight and joy of battle-the only time you can see him happy about something.

Pain - Okay, listen. He's not into pain like that. He's only into it because he enjoys seeing people get terrified after shooting him a few times, and he's still kicking. This man devours others suffering just as much of him eats the anger out of others. Seeing others miserable intrigues him, and he'll happily make them feel worse than before.

Hunting - This man enjoys a good hunt, whether it's a human or animal. He loves the blood pumping through his veins and the satisfaction of catching up to his prey. If you're wondering where Jayco could be, check the forest and look for a mangy black dog.

Certain People - There are many people who Jayco wants to break their necks, and there are a few he gets along with well. Although, his consistency of what attracts him to said people had been left unanswered. He's "nice" to them whenever they're in the same room. Just be grateful that you're not the one with a broken neck.

Death - Jayco doesn't fear it. Rather-he's seeking it. This man doesn't want to die by some weakling. Instead, he's seeking a chance to die in a wonderous battle. He would jump into the fray like a headless chicken and doesn't bother using caution while on the battlefield.

Dislikes:
▸Many Things

Strengths:
Odd Luck - Jayco has been through many near-death encounters and is still walking. He survived an attack against some Casteless vampires and returned with only minor injuries. No matter the situation, Jayco seems to find a bit of luck.

Strength - He's strong and considered the 2nd strongest. This man can carry four people over his shoulders without breaking a sweat-even picking up a boulder and hurling it across the lake. He'll pick you up and toss you like a sack of potatoes. Don't tempt him-he would do it.

Durability - His body can withstand a lot of damage before he takes a fall. The scars on his body prove it, and something he boasts about to this day. Jayco is a lucky idiot that always starts a fight, and his foes always have trouble bringing the man down first.

Intimidation - His stare alone could make anyone shut up, and oh boy, he enjoys watching them squirm in place. His intimidation skill only works for certain people, but he uses it to amuse himself before dealing whatever he wants with his enemies. If the diplomatic approach doesn't work, Jayco is your guy for the job.

Determined - No matter the odds, you'll never see Jayco fleeing from a fight. He'll charge into battle or stand in place while the enemy charges at him. This man is a sign of bravery or bravado. Whatever the case, Jayco isn't the one to flee and quit over something that seems impossible.

Weaknesses:
Reckless - He's always putting himself in troublesome situations and somehow gets out unscathed or with minor damages. This man is a source of bad luck, but it's luck Jayco's enjoying. Don't bother helping him. It'll only get you killed.

Cooperation - His sister, before she died, had trouble keeping him in line. This man hates working with others, especially those he hates. He's always out on solo missions and personally disposing of the Casteless while he's by himself. Never ask him for help with anything.

Feral Instincts - When he's low on blood or mildly pissed, Jayco tends to go feral. Attacking everything in his line of sight and won't hesitate to kill other vampires. This man is dangerous when he's in this state, so it's wise if you lock yourselves away until he's calmed down.

Obessesive - Once he has something he likes, he'll dig teeth and claws to keep it. It can be an object or a person, but no matter what it is, Jayco would break someone's bones if they touch what's theirs without permission. In his eyes, they only belong to him and no one else. He'll gladly fight and maybe kill anyone over them.

Speed - In his eyes, speed is for suckers and a tool for cowards to run away. This man is slow as Hell, yet he makes up for it with superior strength. Still, you shouldn't take his slowness for granted, as one failed move can be fatal. Be quick on your feet, and avoid his teeth.

Relationship Status?:
Single

Crushes:
Nope

Significant Others:
Nada

Exes:
Many Flings

Sire:
None, Natural Born Ducaino

Childes:
Fiahd (Ravensrun)
Juliet (Shadow in the Mist)

Kin:
Lost In Time

Affiliations:
Open, PM Me

Affiliations:
Open, PM me

Other:
He has an Irish accent.

Edited at April 20, 2023 11:13 PM by Tamesis
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 18, 2023 11:30 AM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
I believe Senna is done
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 18, 2023 12:09 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
She's accepted

Leaving for Now said:
I believe Senna is done

Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 18, 2023 12:11 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Yay, thank you! ^^
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 18, 2023 03:11 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
┌── •✧• ──┐
Malakai
└── •✧• ──┘
Nicknames:
Typically others will call him Kai.
Sexuality:
The man is not even sure. He doesn't pay attention to things like that.
★・・・・・・★
Baron
Desired Rank:
Content
Clan:
Zanit
Powers:
Foretelling, Fortitude, Oblivion
★・・・・・・★
Appearance:
(credits for image goes to @SuriLucy on picrew.me)
Most people first notice Malakai due to his height. The man stands at a height of 6'3" and has that slender yet slightly muscular physique. He has long slender legs and a built torso that most people get surprised by, as he is never usually shirtless. Malakai's hair is neatly done with a shaggy middle part that he feels fits his face structure better. He believes it enhances his sharp jawline. His hair color is a deep black that goes along with his fairly tan skin, which departs himself from the other vampires.
His eyes are narrowly shaped which gives him that mysterious look, and are colored a deep brown, most will say almost black. Across his face, is a deep scar that mainly crosses over the bridge of his nose. Nobody knows what happened and he doesn't care to share what happened, as it is only his business. Malakai carrie's himself in a confident, but not cocky, way. He simply walks with good posture and has a grin creeping over his face most of the time.
Due to his classy personality, nobody is surprised by Kai's choice of clothing. All black outfits never fail to impress. Malakai is usually seen wearing an all black suit, mainly where he gets his confidence from. He likes to present himself in a nice way, especially when speaking to others. He wears clear, almost reading-like glasses that you will never see him take off. Most of the time, he is seen wearing black cloth gloves. After all, you wouldn't want to get your fingerprints on a crime scene, now would you?
Personality:
The first thing you would notice about Malakai would have to be his mischevious manner. This man always looks like he is up to no good. He walks around with a grin on his face, knowing others are trying to read him. This goes along with how observant Kai is. He is more of an observer rather than a talker, hence why he knows so much. Malakai has never been one to be in on that drama. He simply likes to keep to himself as much as possible to avoid any unwanted confrontation. Of course, if you're acting like a fool he will curse you out in his head, but he likes to stay unproblematic.
Malakai can sometimes come off as slightly flirty, even though he doesn't mean it that way. He is simply just a gentleman. Kai treats women and men with the uttermost respect, if deserved. Most will say they get mixed signals from him. As much as he doesn't have any romantic experience, he has shot down a few people. He hated every second of it because it made him look like an asshole. As much as Malakai seems into himself, he really isn't all that cocky. Kai is a very humble man and refuses to put himself on this high pedestal.
Laid back is pretty much Malakai's middle name. He is not one to really get offended or attack anybody. Malakai is the type to just sit back and let shit burn. When it comes to acquaintances, he usually poses as a big brother figure. Mainly because of how protective he can be. He cannot stand bullies. Malakai is not afraid to spew a few choice of words if he notices you are being an ass for no reason. That is usually when his protective side comes out and it is scary.
Malakai is not one to judge either. Some feel safe to confide in him because he takes on the role of a therapist very well. Especially with his calming voice. Kai is well known for giving out advice, however if you don't take it, he will be the first to say he told you so. Another great thing about Kai, is his intelligence. He has spent years building up his knowledge and he loves to share it with others. Although, he cannot stand ignorant people.
★・・・・・・★
Relationship Status?:
Single as a pringle ^.^
Significant Other:
Nope
Crush:
No ._.
Exes:
None
★・・・・・・★
Kin:
Open
Childe:
No
Affiliations:
Open
★・・・・・・★
Other:

Edited at April 20, 2023 05:56 PM by M I S E R Y
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 18, 2023 06:33 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

┍━━♥♠♣♦━━┑

Tauekel

┕━━♥♠♣♦━━┙

You break our rules; I break your neck.

Full Name: Tauekel Zhadan Viljar.

Shortened Name: Tauekel.

Name Meaning(s):

Tauekel; “Risk.”

Zhadan; “Welcomed, Desired, Wished For, To Want, To Wish For, To Desire, To Demand, To Wish Something To Somebody, To Crave.”

Viljar; “Will, Desire, Army, Warrior.”

Nicknames: Please do, he loves hearing them! Whatever you can think of.

Addressed As:

Marquess(or Marquis) Viljar, Lord Tauekel, Mr. Viljar, or other such variations.

/~/

Pronouns: He/Him.

Sexuality: Pansexual. Ambiamorous, leans towards Polyamorous.

/~/

Desired Rank: Rather content, especially with his mafia thriving and all.

Clan: Utalea.

Powers: Haste(Below Average), Potence(Above Average), Presence(Average).

/~/

Appearance:

(Credit to [email protected])

Tauekel resides at an extremely tall height of 6’ 10”, and with his posture he can almost seem 6’ 11” at times. His skin tone is fair and warm, but still with cool undertones. As for freckles, he doesn’t actually have any.

--

Tauekel has a square-shaped face, with a rather sharp jawline. His nose is a bit crooked, forever leaning towards his right, but is otherwise straight when it comes to the bridge, though it all is upturned by time you get to the point. His lips are full and his expressions are almost always in a warm smile of some sort.

--

His eyebrows are rather thick, though the left one does have a scar going through it vertically cutting it in half. When it comes to his eyes? They’re sectorally heterochromatic eyes, where the angrier he gets, the more blue they get. And the calmer? The more amber. Of course, the lighting also dictates his eye color plenty. The eyes themselves are downturned hooded. His face is framed by short, icy silver hair. It’s shaved at the sides, and ends up seeming a bit like a mohawk, though the left side is shaved more than the right.

--

His body structure is easily one built for muscle, that much is obvious. He’s a larger person just in general. He weighs in at a fine 215 lbs, with his BMI at a completely healthy 22.48 that hints at his muscle mass even if everything else didn’t. He also gives off a lot of body heat usually, basically until his anger freezes over.

--

As for scars, he has plenty. Only a few are really visible though. The one at his eyebrow, and the one at his left chin following his cheek and jaw going to his hairline, luckily missing his eye completely. Of course, he also has quite the chunk of his left ear missing. He also has ones littering his hands, especially at his knuckles. In fact, his right hand has scars that make it seem like those knuckles were split right open. He also has a scar on his shoulder, collarbone, and neck in an X shape. It goes across his collarbone and shoulder in one scar, and across that scar up his neck in another. He also has scars across his back and arms, of various different shapes, sizes, and types.

--

When it comes to clothing, he loves warm colors. A black button-up shirt, a suit jacket always left unbuttoned of a red and yellow pattern that looks akin to flames. Black, comfortable dress pants and red leather boots.

--

As for accessories and piercings? He has two ear piercings, and they are both lobe piercings, one for each ear. The earrings he wears are almost always that of a red gemstone in the shape of a tooth (or pendulum), hanging from gold. He also has a silver, horizontal eyebrow piercing, right above his scarred left eyebrow. Other than the piercings, he also tends to wear red, form-fitting gloves.

/~/

Personality:

Level-Headed | Kind | Confident | Extrovert | Warm Facade | Assertive | Helpful | Friendly | Very Calm | Lots of Repressed Freezing Cold Anger | Loyal | Somewhat Selfish/Greedy | Family Man | Oddly Intimidating | Trusteorthy | Dependable | Outwardly Empathetic | Chronic Emptiness | Intense | Determined | Mature | Supportive | Optimistic | Lenient with Others | Strangely Self-Loathing | Responsible | Extremely Patient | Oddly Generous | Courageous | Hard-Working | Overprotective | Strangely Bloodthirsty/Violent | Caring | Nurturing | Dark Humor | Cut-Throat | Sharp | Flirtatious | Self-Critical | Open-Minded | Mama/Papa Bear | Trauma | Affectionate | Passionate | Abandonment Issues | Realistic | Manipulative | Ashamed | Non-Judgemental | Somewhat Possessive | Focused | Brave | Deceptively Pure | Strong-Willed | Surprisingly Disciplined | Mild Claustrophobia | Regretful | Secretive | Surprisingly Vindictive/Vengeful | Animal-Lover | Reliable | Strangely Threatening | Perceptive | Selfless | Modest | Adaptable | Incredibly Hospitable | Keen | Toxic Positivity | Straightforward | No Filter | Impossible to Fluster

Likes: Warm Anything (Colors, Temperatures, Food- Literally Anything), Drinking, Smoking, Family, Friends, The Arts, Learning, Baking/Cooking, Stars, Physical Affection, Challenges, Plants, Animals, and Control.

Dislikes: The Cold(& It’s Associations), Small Places, Lying (Among Friends/Family), Cowards, Needless Violence, Abandonment, Mistreatment/Abuse, Negativity(& Negative Emotions, especially anger), Flavorless Food, Being Alone, Losing, Injustice, Inactivity, and Accidentally Hurting People.

Strengths: Physical Strength, Endurance/Durability, Optimistic, Manipulative, Disciplined, Perceptive, Aim, Determined, Adaptable, Hand-To-Hand Combat, Loyal, Empathetic, Teamwork, and His Mafia.

Weaknesses: Chronically Empty, Abandonment Issues, Toxic Positivity, Repressed Negativity, Vindictive/Vengeful, Mild Claustrophobia, Possessive, Self-Critical, Violent, No Filter, Awkward at Times, Negative Anything, Rather Conflict Averse & Seeking, and Mild People Pleaser.

/~/

Relationship Status: Currently Single.

Crush(es): Open, PM/Ask me. (Maybe Joa?)

Significant Other(s): None for the moment. (Open, PM/Ask me)

Exes: Plenty of old one night stands, and one or two major exes. (Open, PM/Ask me)

/~/

Sire: Deceased and has been for a while.

Childe: Anij. (iArema)

Kin:

Reynard. (Adopted Daughter) (Fenrir)

Anij. (Adopted Daughter)

Affiliations: TBD. Open, PM/Ask me.

/~/

Themesong(s):

LA Devotee by Panic! At The Disco.

Another Way Out by Hollywood Undead.

Killer In The Mirror by Set It Off.

Let’s Kill Tonight by Panic! At The Disco.

Choke by IDKHBTFM.

Welcome to the Family by Avenged Sevenfold.

Natural Born Killer by Avenged Sevenfold.

Rebels by Call Me Karizma.

sad faces & dark places by Babel.

Absinthe by IDKHBTFM.

Notorious by Adelitas Way.

You’re Gonna Go Far, Kid by The Offspring.

Cry for Help by Shinedown.

Still Counting by Volbeat.

Hometown by Twenty One Pilots.

Hey Look Ma, I Made It by Panic! At The Disco.

Lane Boy by Twenty One Pilots.

Wrecking Ball by Mother Mother.

Black Rose by Volbeat.

Other: Tauekel has a Slavic accent and a low, deep voice. Whenever he’s stressed or angry he tends to speak in third person.

-

He’s a mafia boss. Literally. He has a mafia that he runs. It’s the same mafia providing funding and security for Reynard’s casino. He made the mafia when he was a younger vampire, by a few centuries. And he met Reynard after the mafia had already been thriving for a while, when she was about 15. She’s been under his wing since.

Edited at April 19, 2023 06:55 PM by Overthink101
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 18, 2023 07:24 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

For once I think you have piqued my interest.

Name:

Jaime Florence Medici

Addressed as:

Lady Medici

Miss Medici

miss Jaime

Female

Age [21+]:

She was turned at the tender age of 24 but is now 339 years old.

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Marchioness

Desired Rank:

Happy where she is at.

Clan:

Vaemris - The Arbitrator

Powers [From Your Clan]:

Blood Sorcery, Haste, Obfuscate

Appearance:

[Mod edit: Image removed for hotlinking, please make sure to upload your images to an acceptable image hosting website. More information on hotlinking here]

credits to: Hatiwow on picrew.

Jaime stands on the taller side for women at 5'8" when she is barefoot. Of course the woman prefers to wear flats if she has to stand most of the day but many times she will wear 6" heels when she has to go out and entertain a prospective new client. Jaime knows she has curves and she used to use them to her advantage. She has shapely hips that melt into long athletic legs. Her upper body has a slightly larger than normal but not over large chest with a flat stomach that many have envied her for. She has a soft round face that carries more of her Italian heritage and her eyes are a more rounded shape with a little button nose that gives her a more natural beauty. She carries a naturally tanned skin tone from the time she had spent outside in her youth.

Jaime has dark brown almost black eyes that seem to pull people in when she talks. Her lips are full and plump that usually will carry a smile that doesn’t reach into her eyes. She has waist length dark brown hair that carries a natural wave when she is fresh out of the water. Shao has two piercings on both ears and her cartilage pierced on the left one. Many times, she will have a chain connecting two of the piercings on her left ear to adjourn the rim of the ear.

Normal clothes for the young woman are usually the dark blue or grey pants suit or blouse with a skirt. The young woman has a barrage of different blades that rest on her hips, but most notably are the two daggers with dragons on the hilts. The blades look simple until one gets close enough to notice the fine detail done in the hilts for the dragons. She doesn’t wear the blades on a daily basis but they are kept in a small box beneath her bed for when she is asked to help take care of anyone who may be causing trouble.

Personality:

Bull headed | Protective | Can be judgemental | Caring | Doesn't trust easily | Friendly | Determined | Prideful in her skill | Flirts without realizing it | Reserved in Public (as needed) | Studious | Loves to spend time outdoors | Skilled Horsewoman | Her Emotions sometimes overrule her better judgement | Has been known to unknowingly stick her own foot in her mouth | Is annoyed by the actions of certain people if she knows that they know how to do something that they are doing incorrectly/asking for help on. |

Can someone on God's green earth explain to me why I am having to explain this mundane process again or am I dealing with bone heads?

[Mod edit: Image removed for hotlinking, please make sure to upload your images to an acceptable image hosting website. More information on hotlinking here]

credits to the Lade of Hera on picrew.

Relationship Status?:

Open

Significant Other:

Open/PM Me

Crush:

Open

Exes:

There have been some but she does not remember their faces.

Kin:

PM me.

Family that has long since passed away.

Childe [If Sire]/Sire [If Childe]:

Jaime has erased the name of her sire from her memory. Parts of her still hate the vampire that made her so.

Affiliations:

Open/PM me

Knows the other higher up vampires.
Other:

May add more here, but please let me know if I need to add anything else. I am sure I can add at least 6 more items if I need to.

Now darling if you please excuse me, I don't have time for such trivial matters.

Edited at April 20, 2023 12:18 PM by Eternity
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 18, 2023 07:55 PM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award

∴¨∴

Anij Ada Achron | Died at 16, is now 27 | Female: she/her | The Utalea | Childe

Anij(Anidsh) - "Pretty One"
Ada(Ayda) - "Strength"
Achron(Akron)

Desired Rank

A leader of somekind.

Powers [From Your Clan]

Haste (Strong)

Potence (Weak)

Presence (Average)

Appearance

(c) WP-298425
Anij is a small girl, barely is five foot four, in shoes. About ninety-five pounds. She is quite skinny, having barely any muscle definition, most being in her arms, legs and torso. She doesn't particularly like that and prefers baggier clothing to make herself feel more comfortable, as a result of her human parents. However it was less than she was when she first died.
She has very thick, medium length black hair. Which she gets braided with extentions after making the mistake of cutting it too short. She very much enjoys this hairstyle, and she can braid it down her back with all of the small braids, 'theres just way too many possibilities with this.' She has a soft jawline and round eyes. Her eyes are a woodlandy color, green, blue and brown all mixed together, though they lean toward hazel unless the light hits them. She has thin lips and a button nose. She has dark skin and doesn't get sunburnt easily when she does go outside for way too long.
She likes even toned clothing, stuff that won't stand out too much. Green, blue and red hued, but plain black or brown is her favorite. She likes long clothing, usually pants that drag on the ground a little and gloves. Oh gloves. Those are her favorites. Usually thin, moblie and black. They keep her hands safe and covered while also keeping her elegant looking, learning from her adoptive father.

Personality

Kind | Hardworking | Compassionate | Helpful | Altruistic | Gentle | Quick | Hyperfocuses | Determined | Willful | Optomistic | Empathic (crier) | Truthful | Blunt | Cautious | Energetic | Active | Playful | Curious | Brave | Excitable | Spunky | Daydreamer | Quiet | Polite | Respectful | Generous | Quick learner | Eager | Loyal | Trustworthy | Reliable | Very introverted | Cunning | Intelligent | Mildly Manipulative | Two-faced | Troublemaker | Private | Reserved | Very Curious | Will snoop when unattended

Relationship Status?

None, no crushes as far as she knows.

[Sexual Orientation: Asexual or very demisexual. Hiding pansexual.

Kin

[Vampire family: Tauekel & Reynard.

Childe [If Sire]/Sire [If Childe]

Tauekel.

Affiliations

Tauekel mainly. [Open]

Other

She has a soft voice, but when she yells you will hear it.
[Stengths: Organizing | Mild Medical Experience | Composed | Sneaky |
[Weaknesses: Seasonal/Weather Related Allergies | Mild anxiety | Troublemaker
-
[Hobbies: Reading | Writing | Wood Carving | Sign Language | Drawing/Painting | Learning to Cook (With Tauekel)
∴¨∴

Edited at April 18, 2023 11:11 PM by iArema

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us