Wolf Play : Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | Open
Chatbox
 FaithfulOakTree
06:31:33 Ash H:H!!
Leopard snarls viciously at Steele | HW for wandering too close to their pups.

Affinity: Like
Mood: Protective

You don't have pups.
 Bobcat
06:07:55 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Peril tackles DarkDeer to the ground.
Leave your elder alone!!!
 the Wayne pack
06:02:31 Waning
Oh I nearly had a little heart attack- thought I accidentally closed the tab I was editing a character form on.
 Wiltshire
05:57:50 = Manor =
crow,
Firefly *-*
 Meliora Wolves
05:56:54 crow (he/they/zae)
-WP Click- guys would he look better with a quasar or firefly dye
 Doomsday Blue
05:44:41 Doom (they/them)
-WP Click-
Just slipping this here
 Sharp Fang
05:44:40 UcanCallmeFang
Ah. I've three or four. Figured out my alpha is a dunce. 0 heard him today, 0 howled back
 Meliora Wolves
05:44:01 crow (he/they/zae)
Fang
excellent howler
 Doomsday Blue
05:43:31 Doom (they/them)
Wilt

Yes
 Sharp Fang
05:43:31 UcanCallmeFang
Whats an ExH?
 Doomsday Blue
05:42:47 Doom (they/them)
I read like ten pages :'/
 Meliora Wolves
05:42:35 crow (he/they/zae)
turns out the puke stain wolf i got for free is an ExH how amazing
 Wiltshire
05:42:27 = Manor =
Am I hearing something about Harry Potter? *0*
 Doomsday Blue
05:42:17 Doom (they/them)
Fang

Read it at school, didn't finish it
 Sharp Fang
05:41:13 UcanCallmeFang
Who knows Fantastic Beasts? I've the biggest crush on Newt Scamander
 Doomsday Blue
05:41:10 Doom (they/them)
Yeah, just uhh.. making a forum for potterheads
 QueenAlderamin
05:40:55 Queen / Jo
lol canÂ’t deny they are good movies
 Doomsday Blue
05:40:40 Doom (they/them)
potterheads*
 Doomsday Blue
05:40:30 Doom (they/them)
potterhead unite
 Doomsday Blue
05:40:05 Doom (they/them)
Jo

Absolutely

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Anaconda : -5
Arctic Fox : -1
Black Bear : -5
    Summer Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 17, 2023 09:42 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
@Misery
Your character is accepted. Feel free to join the discussion. B3
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 17, 2023 10:01 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can I re-reserve the spot for Royal Offspring q-q I've been really stressed lately because I'm transferring schools. I'm doing the sheet right now T^T
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 17, 2023 10:02 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserved B3
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 17, 2023 10:07 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hehe thanks TwT
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 17, 2023 10:31 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

╔════《✧》════╗

Shanahan

╚════《✧》════╝

Thank you for this opportunity to at least have some sort of semblance of my past life.

Full Name: Shanahan Plight Marcellus.

Shortened Name: Shanahan.

Name Meaning(s):

Shanahan; “Wise, Clever, Sagacious, Crafty, Old, Ancient.”

Plight; “Danger, Peril, Tough Bind, Predicament, Pledge.”

Marcellus; “Young Warrior, Hammer, War.”

Nicknames: Whatever you can think of. When he was still the prince of his old coven, he had several titles and nicknames such as Sapphire Prince, Monochrome Eclipse, and Supernova Jewel.

Addressed As: Lord Shanahan, Mr. Marcellus, and other such titles.

✮•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙˚✧˚  ˚✧˚•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙˚✮

Pronouns: He/They.

Sexuality: Demisexual. Ambiamorous.

Rank: Thrall. Personal Aide for Spell’s Royal Offspring. (Former Royal Offspring to a different coven)

Desired Rank: Surprisingly content, actually. At least now speaking to others isn’t as expected of him.

Clan: Ilepir.

Powers: Influence(Average), Fortitude(Below Average), Presence(Above Average).

Appearance:

(Credit to 千临@neka.cc)

Shanahan resides at a rather tall height of 6’ 1”, and with his posture he can almost seem 6’ 2” at times. His skin tone is incredibly pale, a porcelain or ivory with cool undertones that can even cause his fingertips to seem blue every now and then. As for freckles, he does have a light dusting of them across his nose and cheeks.

--

Shanahan has a diamond-shaped face, with a well defined jawline and cheekbones, overall it is a bit on the longer side as well. His nose is straight and pointed, though admittedly a bit on the smaller end. His lips are downturned, and slightly thinner than the average, making his general expression more likely to fall into the ‘RBF’ category.

--

His eyebrows are rather thin, but being darker on his pale skin still makes them rather easy to see. When it comes to his eyes? They’re a shade of amber eyes, though much lighter. Perhaps closer to the color of stardust or shalimar. Though there does seem to be specks of black throughout. Both of his pupils tend to seem smaller than the average person normally does, and the left one is lighter in color than the other with him being partially blind in that eye. The eyes themselves are upturned, deepset hooded, with pronounced bags underneath them made only more obvious due to his skin. His face is framed by short, black hair. Usually, he has it slicked back and out of his face as much as possible. The back goes no farther than the middle of his neck, and whenever the front does manage to get in his face, it never goes farther than his eyes.

--

His body structure is easily one built for grace. Agility, balance, and outright elegance. He does have some toned muscle, if only due to the swordplay, fencing, and foot fighting that he’s done before. Again though, it’s obvious that all of it lends itself more to momentum, balance, agility, and grace rather than anything else. He weighs in at a fine 150 lbs, with his BMI at a healthy 19.79.

--

As for scars, he doesn’t have too many. A simple one that causes the partial blindness in his left eye, that goes from the middle of his forehead straight down through his left eye to the middle of his cheek on that side. He also has a few littering his hands from the aforementioned swordplay and fencing he’s done before. Other than those, however, he doesn’t seem to have any.

--

When it comes to clothing, his style is very meticulous. Orderly. Clean. A passive gray, long sleeved, button-up shirt and black vest with a shalimar tailcoat is practically glued on him. Though he does sometimes go without the vest. Black dress pants and shalimar larp boots.

--

As for accessories and piercings? He only has two piercings, and they are both lobe piercings, one for each ear. The earrings he wears are almost always that of a yellow sapphire stud. Other than the piercings, he also wears a black rimmed monocle to try and counter his partial blindness in his left eye. The monocle has a golden cord so it is more likely to stay on or at least not get lost. He also tends to wear black gloves that go halfway up to his elbows, and he also owns a pocket watch.

Personality:

(Credit to [email protected])

Extremely Polite | Apathetic | Helpful | Calm | Uptight | Responsible | Rigid | Logical | Modest | Stoic | Cold | Cynical | Reserved | Hard-Worker | Keen | Oddly Generous | Analytical | Quiet | Cautious | Reliable | Perceptive | Workaholic | Collected | Hypervigilent | Academic | Highly Disciplined | Sharp | Kakorrhaphiophobic | Insomnia | Calculating | Guarded | Observant | Honorable | Perfectionist | Distant | Trustworthy | Straightforward | Secretive | Introvert | Curious | Patient | Graceful | Snarky | Intelligent | Mannerful | Refined | Fastidious | Resourceful | Elegant | Tense | Strategic | Courtesous | Accountable | Quick-Learner | Rather Oblivious to Flirting | Obsessive | Self-Loathing | Persistent | Humble | Hospitable | Steadfast | Critical | Serious | Sarcastic | Efficient | Oddly Protective | Dutiful | Chaste | Stressed | Possessive | Charismatic | Dependable | Callous | Paranoid | Capable | Tidy | Monotonous | Clever | Clear-Headed | Atelophobic | Overworked | Grim | Organized | Cunning | Strong-Willed | Skeptical | Focused | Realistic | Dry | Not Expressive | Deceptive | RBF | Bookworm | Witty | Silver Tongue | Eloquent | Spiteful | Very Repressed | Usually Passive | Sly | Meticulous

Likes: Solitude, Reading, Perfection, Learning, Music, Control, Quiet, Writing, Night, Tea/Coffee, and Working.

Dislikes: Crowds, Loud Noises, Failure, Emotions, Procrastination, Bright Lights, Socializing, Losing, Ignorance, Disorder, and Being Useless.

Strengths: Graceful/Elegant, Balance, Agility, Intelligent, Acrobatics/Flexible, Observant, Singing, Calligraphy, Memory, Manners, Strategic, Coordination, Charismatic, and Focused.

Weaknesses: Apathetic, Perfectionist, Insomnia, Workaholic, Very Monotonous, Repressed, Deceptive, Atelophobia/Kakorrhaphiophobia, Obsessive, Possessive, Paranoid, Self-Critical, Rigid, and Somewhat Judgemental/Closed-Minded.

Relationship Status: Single. Incredibly so.

Crush(es): Open, PM/Ask me.

Significant Other(s): Open, PM/Ask me.

Exes: He prefers to focus on work, though he might’ve had one in the past.

Sire: Floyd Reign Marcellus and Elizabeth Tina Marcellus. (Both Deceased)

Childe: None.

Kin: Floyd Reign Marcellus, Elizabeth Tina Marcellus, and Giselle Lydian Marcellus. (All Deceased)

Affiliations: TBD. Open, PM/Ask me.

Themesong(s):

Come Hang Out by AJR.

Two Birds by Regina Spektor.

Karma by AJR.

Isle Of Flightless Birds by Twenty One Pilots.

This December Ricky Montgomery.

Aawake At Night by half alive.

I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead by Set It Off.

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger by Daft Punk.

Ode to Sleep by Twenty One Pilots.

Chlorine by Twenty One Pilots.

Burn The House Down by AJR.

Mind Control by Divine.

Alone And Sublime by Mother Mother.

Dream by Imagine Dragons.

Hail to the King by Avenged Sevenfold.

What’s Wrong by half alive.

The Family Jewels by MARINA.

Other: He should be done now, actually.

Edited at April 19, 2023 12:04 AM by Overthink101
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 17, 2023 10:39 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Noelle Pemberly-Asa Lykaios

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

Shortened Name:
N/A

Addressed As:
Young Sovereign
Young Lord
The Moon Renget
My Lord

Nicknames:
The Young Flower Child
Child Of The Moon
The Blue Moon Royal
Little Ember

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Social Status:
Royalty

Royal Offspring

Desired Rank:
Satisfied

Sexuality:
Pansexual & Polyamorous

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Apperance:
WIP

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Personality:
When you see this young person, you notice the confidence and graceful manner of them - they hold themselves high, with neutral eyes and a possibly what can be described as a stoic face. They are very courteous to guests and strangers, never being impolite - they try their best to get along with most. Offering gentle smiles and kind words,

Flowers, Herbs , & Bees
Sweet Things, Particularly Honey, Chocolate, And Raspberry Flavored Things. Has A Partiality To Danishes And Pastries. Absolutely Hates Blueberry Flavored Items.
Their Friends
Romance, Adventure, & Queer Books/Media. For More Acadmeic, They Are Into More Chemistry And Science Things.
Exploring And Adventures. Whether It Be Cave-Exploration To A Sea Adventure. Also, They Enjoy The Great Outdoors.
Camping, The Real Camping - Meaning They Make Their Own Shelter And Hunt. However, They Also Enjoy "Glam"ping As Well
Luxury, Glamor, & Comfort
Pissing Off Enemies
The Darkness & Anything Associated With The Night ─ The Moon, Stars, Planets, Shadows, Cool Air, And Even Death.
Raptors And Birds Of Prey ─ They Quite Enjoy The Company Of Eagles, Owls, Falcons, And Hawks. They Find Them Beautiful And Deadly. They Are Very Dear To Them

Dislikes:
Cheaters, Abusers & Drunkards
Being Left Alone Or By Themself
Small Spaces ( Claustrophobic )
Blueberries
Being Used Or Lead On
Anyone Who Hurts Them Or Their Friends
Have A Slight Case Of Vertigo
Being Helpless Or Coddled
Anyone Asking About Their Injuries Or Making A Big Deal About Them
Disorder And Filthy Things
Unclean Bar Or Work Area

Strengths:
Quite Good With Medicine
Can Make Some Mean Drinks
Very Charismatic & Influential
Very Intelligent
Hardworking & Teamplayer
Hand-To-Hand Combat : Swift & Competent Fighter
Weapons Usage: Prefers Poisons And Kunai Knives
Agile, Graceful, & Flexible
Manipulation

Weaknesses:
Insomnia
Workaholic
Hand Tremors At Times From And Old Injury
Vengefulness & Petty
Can Be A Bit Vain
Rather Bitchy At Times
Old Ankle Injury Can Flare Up At Times
When In Love They're A Bit Blind & Falls Hard
Can Be A Bit Of A People Pleaser
Can Give Too Much Of Themselves

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Family:
Thanos Lykaios [ Biological Father ]
Dahlia Lykaios [ Biological Mother ]

Significant Other:
None

Crushes:
Well There Is Someone Who They Have Their Eye On . . .

Exes:
N/A

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Affiliations:
N/A

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

Other:
N/A

Edited at April 18, 2023 11:37 AM by Spellbound
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 17, 2023 10:53 PM

M I S E R Y

Darkseeker

Give Award
┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓
Valentina Catalina
┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛
Nicknames:
Most people just call her Val, but it would be cute if she got the nickname Cat.
Sexuality:
Pansexual
Clan:
Shune
Countess
Desired Rank:
Anything higher
Powers:
Foretelling, Haste, Presence
Appearance:
(credits for image go to @table__ on picrew.me)
A beautiful woman, Valentina is. Most are mesmerized before she even speaks. Of course, Val will use this to her advantage. The petite woman stands at 5’6” but yet she has a personality of someone who is 6’. She has a slim figure that she will indeed flaunt every chance she gets. Valentina has a very confident and proud posture. You will almost never see her slouch. She walks with pride and dignity everywhere she goes.

Valentina has creamy, unscathed pale skin that is very soft to the touch. She has that feminine look to her that just makes her irresistible. Her eyes have a very seductive look to them. They have a sharp almond shape and are a piercing emerald green. As for her facial expressions, she tends to have more of a resting face until someone starts talking to her then you will see her whole face light up. Her hair is the most up kept thing about her. She has long dark brown hair that falls into loose curls hanging just above her hips. Valentina’s hair has a very bright shine to, indicating how silky it is. Her hair is parted down the middle which really highlights her diamond face shape.

Val’s expressions come mostly from her eyes and eyebrows. Her eyebrows are dark brown with a slight arch to them and has a clean slit in the left one. As for piercings, Val has both of her ears double pierced with small diamond studs in them. Her nose is small and upturned slightly which gives her that softer look. Valentina’s clothing choice is very widespread. She considers herself a fashionista. She wears many different colors and many different styles of clothing that represent her eccentric personality. She will definitely have something to say if your clothes don’t meet her standard, of course she would offer clothing advice.

Personality:
Seductive is the first word that most people think of when they see Val. Simply by just how she walks and talks. Val has a naturally flirty tone to her voice that she uses to swoon others. Valentina has never taken a genuine attraction to someone but when she does, she gets very possessive. That is when her jealousy will start to show, and it is very easy to see no matter how many times she assures others that she doesn't get jealous. Valentina has a very smart choice of words when it comes to seducing others, in other words, she is very smooth.
Valentina does indeed have some cockiness to her personality. Not at all, does she think she is better than everyone, but she simply knows that she is an amazing person to be around, why would anyone hate her? Valentina carries a lot of confidence within herself. This doesn't mean every now and then she won't be insecure, but most of the time, especially in front of others, she will strut with her head held high.
As stated before, Val will act as if she's 6' with two pistols clutched. This woman has no fear whatsoever of anyone or anything. She would attempt to take down a bear if it looked at her wrong. This goes along with how protective she is. Once she finds someone that she adores deeply, she will act as pretty much a body guard, which is funny considering she's only 5'6" and everyone is much taller than her.
Valentina has a very sarcastic sense of humor. This makes up most of her personality as well. Nobody can ever tell if Val is just joking or not because she is sarcastic 99.9% of the time. Which is entertaining, because she won't tell the person if she is serious or not. Valentina can be a little jokester at times, she loves making jokes. But sometimes she will make a joke at the wrong time and make the whole situation awkward.
Relationship Status:
Valentina has had many love interests in her life. But none that she has had a personal and deep connection with.
Significant Other:
Val? Settle down? Ha!
Crush:
;)
Exes:
Too many to count
Childe:
No
Kin:
Open
Affiliations:
Senna - Friend
Open
Other:

Edited at April 20, 2023 05:50 PM by M I S E R Y
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 17, 2023 11:39 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
Wip side character Exwife of Thanos. Thrall. Demoted Queen mother
-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Dahlia Lykaios
"Flower Of Decay"
*✿❀💀❀✿*
"You will do what's right for this family as broken as it is"
Sexuality:
Straight(this is very strange for me lol)
Thrall demoted
Queen(formerly)
Desired Rank:
wise enough to know her wants are not going to happen
Clan:
Zanit
Powers:
Foretelling(Adept), Fortitude(Average), Oblivion(Medium)
Appearance:
Light golden Brown eyes, Mousy brown hair, warm skin tone, 5'7
Personality:
wip
Relationship Status?:
single
Significant Other:
None
Crush:
wip
Exes:
Thanos
Kin:
Family was high born from another coven court alll killed at red night
Offspring is Noelle
Ex Husband is Thanos
Childe/Sire:
No Sire
No living childes
Affiliations:
Thanos - Ex Husband
Noelle - Biological Offspring
Cath Oswic - Adopted Offspring
Blank - Adopted Offspring
Blank - Adopted Offspring
Other:
wip

Edited at April 18, 2023 12:33 AM by Ravensrun
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 18, 2023 12:36 AM

iArema

Neutral

Give Award
I think Rome is finished, do I need to do anything?
Red Night | Vampire RP | Lit. | OpenApril 18, 2023 12:48 AM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rome is accepted

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us