Wolf Play : Winters Fangs | Lycan x Human Rp | Open!
Chatbox
 Polargeist
01:19:46 Chro (he/him)
I just have a random oc dump and stuff in mine lmao
 Nez.ity
01:14:44 
I'm wondering if I want a pretty bio or a nice, clean and flashy one >.>
 Nez.ity
01:13:43 
Hey Mac and Cheese

Hey Polar :O I am back and for good.
 Polargeist
01:13:21 Chro (he/him)
HAH I accidentally reported one of my own blogs instead of deleting it I need to learn how to read
 Nez.ity
01:13:17 
Ven

Congrats! But ouch of that pay, hopefully your rent isn't as high. T-T
 RoyalNightStorm
01:10:32 
hi
 Rogue Wildfires
01:10:30 Mac and Cheese
Hey Nez!
 kycantina
01:10:10 ky
Y'all I finished the elephant quest before I found a mouse
 Polargeist
01:09:10 Chro (he/him)
Nez :0 Haven't seen you in a looong time
 Vennenum
01:08:37 Venn/Venne
Nez - hey, same! I got a new job nearer to home. I wish the pay was as good though x.x
 Wolves Of The North
01:02:39 
I'm so lucky in explore today!
 Rogue Wildfires
01:01:38 Mac and Cheese
Name?
-Click-
 Nez.ity
01:01:37 
Ven

*^* I'm finally making my full return. I moved in with my boyfriend, finally settled with a nice paying job, I'm on a week vacation. Man, things are looking up!

I miss the site in my absence
 Vennenum
12:59:52 Venn/Venne
Yo, Nez!

I havent seem you in ages
 Nez.ity
12:58:50 
Engaging/responding to someone about selling/buying wolves is also against the rules. Do remember that we have a sales chat for a reason, and I suggest that it'll be best to use such chat for sales/buying purposes to avoid getting a verbal and a nonverbal warnings.
 BJake
12:58:32 Don't call me BJ.
@Ollie
I'll PM you ^v^
 Golden Meadows
12:58:05 Ollie, Gold
Paws on da boi?
-WP Click-
 Saint
12:57:43 
hey chat
 Boo
12:57:18 Chrissy
tay,
oh wow, nice! i haven't even checked where i am.
 Golden Meadows
12:57:06 Ollie, Gold
Bjake
Could I see?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -3
Green Python : +2
Mojave Green Rattler : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2 

Winters Fangs | Lycan x Human Rp | Open!August 20, 2024 01:50 AM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name: Koa Revin
Role: Warrior

Thoughts on the (Unknown) Lycans

He was never dismissive of the tales of monsters roaming around -- he's seen his fair share of monstrosities within the human race; it's totally plausible that there would be more -- but he never quite believed them, either. His first instinct would be to defend himself, just as he would against any other predatory creature. However, if they proved decent enough, he would leave them be, perhaps even forge some sort of alliance after finishing changing his pants.

Appearance

Untitled-Artwork.jpg

Credits to me

Koa would be quite a handsome young man, by most people's standards, with the exception of severe scarring along the right side of his face and torso. He boasts a well-muscled, athletic physique -- not too lean, but not too stocky, either. This young man takes physical fitness fairly seriously, especially after having his powers snubbed for so long. In case his abilities are ever lost again, he has worked to keep himself in prime condition to get the best chance at survival as a normal human. Standing at a solid 6'2, he may not be the absolute tallest out there, but his height combined with his defined musculature gives him the appearance of a taller individual; his more forward personality also helps with that display.

His tan complexion matches his dark russet hair, which is styled short and messy. Koa has a strong jaw and an overall chiseled face with round, deep green eyes, a once-straight nose that got broken one too many times to heal right, and lips that are frequently curled into a mild, mischievous smirk. He almost always looks as though one corner of his mouth is turned up due to the scar tissue that has tugged the skin tight from his lip up to his hairline. His right ear has been savaged, and nearly half of it is missing. Old slashes and gashes criss cross over his cheek, neck, shoulder, down his back and torso, arm, hand, and a little ways past his hip; however, it is rare for anything beyond his facial and hand scars to be visible.

Being somewhat self-conscious of his mangled features, Koa often opts to wear high collared, long sleeve shirts. Breeches are obviously a given. Other than covering up the majority of his body, he isn't one to care much about physical appearance and maintenance. He's one of the "I use the same soap for my hair, face, and hands" kind of guys, but, being blessed with porcelain skin and a thick head of soft hair (don't touch his hair), he's never needed much else for a fancier routine.

His voice is a low tenor or a high bass, depending on the situation. When he wants to sound intimidating, he absolutely can, but the slightly higher pitch is his default. Koa is actually a decent singer, though he is most often singing more crass and humorous lyrics than serious or "pretty" ones. He has no problem grabbing a room's attention with a particularly booming call. Yelling out of anger, however, is not really in his nature.

Personality

Untitled-Artwork.jpg

Image made by me. Pretend his non-mangled ear is pointy-schmointy

When most people think of Koa, they think of a flirt -- and they wouldn't be wrong. While he doesn't have much of a romantic attachment to anyone, he will send compliments and friendly flirtations in everyone's direction. His charm and charisma have gotten him out of sticky situations before, and he's got his Casanova-ness down to an absolute science. His easy way with words allows him to deliver anything smoothly; he could walk up to someone and tell them that they look like a blackout drunk rhinoceros that shat itself and make it sound like a good thing. However, he generally uses his people skills for good, and does not compare individuals to incontinent mammals.

Koa is witty and wily, and his sense of humor ranges from dark to immature. He is one to crack jokes at very inappropriate times, such as when he is in mortal peril or someone is making him uncomfortable. It's a coping mechanism, if you will. He is also quite confident, so much so that it is borderline arrogant, but he does not intent to inflate his ego or put himself on a pedestal higher than what he can actually reach. He just knows what he can do and will execute it well.

True to his element, Koa is a fiery creature. He can be brash at times, and when his extensive patience finally runs out, the discussions certainly heat up fast. He is a bit showy and his last words will absolutely be, "Hey, y'all, watch this!" His ferocity extends to every facet of his personality: fiercely friendly, fiercely loyal, fierce in battle,... Everything he does is intense, whether or not he means to be.

While he is generally easygoing, if not a little overzealous, he does have a sinister side to him. When wronged, or when those he loves are wronged, Koa is a vengeful, vindictive force to be reckoned with. He does not give second chances, and, if the crime is steep enough, an offender may not live to even ask for one. Charisma is replaced by fury and charm by callousness. Fortunately, this is not a common occurrence.

Skills

Marksman -- When he lost the ability to wield a sword or fist most efficiently, Koa put all his time and effort into learning a new skill: hitting targets dead-on from an incredible distance with bows, javelins, and other projectiles.

Ambidextrous -- Formerly right-handed, he had to relearn how to fight, write, and flip people off with his left hand, so now he is proficient in both, though he relies mostly on his left.

Survival -- If you threw him out into the wilderness with nothing to his name, he could start a life from scratch quite easily. He's an excellent hunter, is pretty good at making tools, and has a decent enough knowledge of plants and herbs to not accidentally poison himself.

Strengths

Strength, stamina, and agility
Archery and marksmanship -- the dude could be Apollo
Peacemaker, easing tense situations (unless he created them in the first place)
Charismatic
Singing, storytelling, dad jokes

Weaknesses

Hearing in his right ear is not great -- tinnitus
Self-conscious of his whole right side
Muscles in right arm and that side of his torso are taut and can't move as easily as his others, making hand to hand combat more difficult
Can be abraisive
When his mood swings, it swings really frickin hard

Crush: None, but open

Spouse: None

Children: None

Kin

Open

Affiliations

Open

Other

Boop

Winters Fangs | Lycan x Human Rp | Open!August 29, 2024 08:30 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: (First, Last)

Catherine Donnaugh

Nickname:

Caite

Female

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Beta

Role:

Caite prefers to work with the horses and livestock as she was a farmer's daughter before being turned, however, she will gladly spend time with Colette and the children as much as she is needed.

Thoughts on the travelers:

Caite almost feels pity for the travelers due to weather causing the dilemma, though she doesn't trust them to not get into trouble with any of the pack members.

Personality:

Caite is headstrong just like her Irish father. Her mother died shortly after her birth so she doesn’t know very many manners fit for a lady. She loves to be out in the dirt and working with the streets as much as she can. Caite doesn't fit the quiet, womanly mold with her love of being able to express her own mind and feelings. The young woman has a firey temper that makes her Irish accent thicker when she gets frustrated. She spends some of her free time reading or drawing the different people of the pack.

She doesn't trust easily but will be friendly to those around her. She likes to spend time on her own, though it isn't always possible. She is insecure about her scar from the attack 6 years ago and prefers to not speak about it or show it off. She is protective of the Alpha and Luna and will give anyone a side eye when she questions what they are saying.

Appearance:

Caite knows she has curves and she tries to hide them as best as she can. She has shapely hips and rump that melt into long athletic legs. Her upper body has a slightly larger than normal but not over large chest with a flat stomach that many have envied her for. Her mother’s family has strong cheekbones that make Caite’s dark gaze look even more intense when she isn’t smiling. Her eyes are a more almond shape with a little button nose that gives her a more natural beauty.

Caite has emerald green eyes that seem to pull people in when she talks. Her lips are full and plump and has waist length dark brown hair that carries a natural wave when she is fresh out of the water. Some scars litter her skin due to fights she has gotten into. There is a particularly large one that runs from her right collar bone down to her left thigh. Caite stands at 5'8" flat footed and weighs 170lbs of solid muscle, mainly from spending so much time working in fields and helping keep up the castle.

pm for pic.

[credit goes to using midjourney to design/generate the art]

She wears clothes that are common for the Medieval Era, though sometimes she will wear pants if she is doing something more physical. She prefers men's clothing with riding boots, riding pants, a billowy shirt and a corset, though she will wear a dress as request or required by either the Alpha, Luna, or other Beta.

Lycan appearance:

Caite’s lycan appearance carries the same dark brown hair and her dark green eyes. She is on the taller side standing at 7' even, but carries a more lythe build meant for endurance and quick attacks. There are bits of grey within the dark fur giving a little bit of depth to dark earthen tone that is thick and covers her entire body.

Her muzzle is long and sleek that ties into a large muscular yet feminine head. She has a tail that is proportionate to her taller size that resembles the tail of a Sheltie with the longer hair. Her ears that always seem to be resting against her skull except for when she is curious, have tips that are delicate and dipped in silver that fades to the dark brown.

Backstory:

Caite grew up helping her father and older brothers on their small farm before the attack. Her older sister always chastised her for spending more time outside doing manual labor instead of focusing on trying to find a husband. Caite could be partially responsible for leading her friend astray to wanting to be outside instead of lounging about day dreaming about marriages. It was not something that she was truly worried about as her father seemed more concerned with getting her older sister and brothers married first.

Caite was one to get into a little bit of mischief as a younger child and even though she was grown, it didn't take much to convince her to get into some sort of mess. She may have been one of the few to know about the plan between the future Alpha pair but she wasn't one to betray her friends trust. She hadn't been near her home when the attack happened, having spent the night in the stables near Colette's home with the horses.

The attack happened shortly after Caite’s sister was married and Caite is the only one out of her family to have survived the attack. She made sure to cover the scar across her body and take care of her family's remains before leaving with the others who had survived.

Hidden talents:

She has a good singing voice.

Can shapeshift, though it needs to be discovered by her.

Can learn things by doing and mimicking.

Fears:

Being alone.

Not understanding where she is.

Losing her friends and pack mates.

hurting the people she cares about.

Strengths:

She has an easier time bonding with animals.

Her natural strength.

Thinking through different situations.

Thinking on her feet quickly.

Weaknesses:

Hard headed.

Doesn't trust easily.

Animals and children.

her family/the pack.

Her scar in the sense that she is insecure about it.

Anything else you want to share:

Caite can be a bit clumsy, especially when she gets embarrassed or frustrated.

Crush:

Open

Mate:

Open

Relations, such as family or friends:

Colette Frost - Caite has known Colette for as long as she can remember. She won't openly admit it, but she was relieved that her one friend was also among those that became afflicted. Of course she wouldn't be a friend if she hadn't been overjoyed for Christopher and Colette to marry. When the children came along, Caite became a little more protective of her friend and will gladly put herself in harms way before letting anything happen to the family. Caite had been a little jealous when the pair first began courting each other but she has slowly grown to accept that she has to share her friend, though she isn't afraid to interrupt any romantic moment that she can. A little bit of payback...probably.

Christopher Frost - WIP

Open/PM me.

Children:

None yet.

Other:

Caite's voice claim is Liz Gilles.

Edited at August 30, 2024 08:31 PM by FrostyK
Winters Fangs | Lycan x Human Rp | Open!September 3, 2024 02:13 PM

Radiant Den

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:

Ayla-Mae Harrison (Ayla or AM)

Female

Role:

Ayla is a human traveller in search of a new life. She stumbled across the group by accident in her own travels after escaping her toxic family dynamic some years ago. After receiving some serious burns on her left arm she had to spend a lot of time with doctors, and they graciously taught her all they could about medicine. Because of her training, she is the unofficial nurse of the group.

Ayla-Mae is reserved and a bit antisocial, so she doesn’t mingle with the rest of the humans all that much. She appreciates the group, and is thankful to have them around, but does not try to lead or befriend anyone. In all honesty, Ayla is happy to be ignored unless someone is injured

How would they feel if they knew about the Lycans?: [They don't actually know, but if they did, how would they feel?]

Ayla-Mae very truly could not care less. People are people and she doesn’t really care what anyone looks like. Why would she care if someone turns into an animal? She likes animals more anyways. That being said, Ayla would probably have a morbid curiosity on all the things that could heal/hurt lycans. She would never try to hurt anyone, but she would be curious.

Appearance:

Ayla is tall and slender, with light pink freckled skin. Her left arm is covered in painful-looking red splotches, which are burn scars. They do not hurt her. She has light brown curls, but Ayla doesn’t have the time to deal with them. Therefore, her hair is always kept in a tightly braided bun. Her eyes are also brown, but if you look at them closely, you will see flecks of green throughout. She has a very crooked smile, which shows off her white-ish teeth. Her teeth are far from perfect, but well cared for. She takes pride in her hygiene and health as much as possible.

Ayla stands at about 5’7, but seems taller due to her absolutely perfect posture. She always seems to be looking at everyone else with disdain. Honestly, she just doesn’t know how her resting face looks. Ayla wears a dark blue working dress, with thick undergarments for practical reasons. Her slender hands are often covered with thick gloves. If she finds flowers on the road, sometimes she will make herself a flower crown.

Personality:

Ayla comes across as very serious and sometimes even snobby. She doesn’t know how to talk to people, and when she tries she ends up hurting the other’s feelings. So she stays quiet. Ayla-Mae loves hearing other’s laugh. She just doesn’t know how to make them laugh. She has a softer side and loves flowers. She can often be seen sketching different kinds of foliage in the dust, and loves to stop and smell every plant she can. Animals also tend to be more comfortable around Ayla, who sometimes has to shake birds off her head. This confuses people who know her, because she is very bad at making others feel comfortable. Unless, of course, they are injured.

Ayla feels her only reason for living as long as she has is to help and heal those who cannot help themselves. She will push herself to the point of passing out to heal people. Her comfort is nothing in the face of others’ pain. She is always willing to learn, and loves to read. If a book is placed in front of her, she will read it. No matter the contents. She especially loves poetry and plays.

Crush:

None

S.O./Spouse:

None

Children:

Wants

Kin:

N/A

Affiliations:

Open.

Other:

Let me know if I missed anything!

Winters Fangs | Lycan x Human Rp | Open!September 12, 2024 09:46 AM

Bears den

Neutral

Give Award

Credits to Cbrfufu@Picrew
Credits to MaeEllen@Picrew
Name:
Lainey Hill
Pack Member
Role:
Warrior
Thoughts on the Travelers?:
Lainey has a very violent approach to how travelers should be dealt with. She thinks they should be killed on sight that way they cannot speak of the Lycans. Lainey has this point of view due to past trauma from when she was a pup/child
Human Appearance:
Lainey exudes a striking presence with her sun-kissed, tanned skin that suggests countless hours spent under the open sky. Her complexion, rich and warm, contrasts sharply with her striking lavender eyes, which seem to hold a quiet, enigmatic intensity. These eyes, framed by long, dark lashes, glisten with a curious mix of mischief and wisdom, their unusual color drawing attention and intrigue from anyone who meets her gaze. The contrast between her pale, almost ethereal eyes and her deeply bronzed skin creates a captivating visual effect, making her stand out in any crowd. Her blonde hair, a shade reminiscent of golden wheat, is styled with a touch of meticulousness that reflects both her practicality and her sense of style. Lainey ties her hair back into two identical buns that sit high on either side of her head, a hairstyle that emphasizes her strong, angular features. The buns are neatly done, each strand in place, creating a symmetrical and polished look that contrasts with the more rugged aspects of her appearance. Adding to her distinctive appearance are the tattoos and scars that adorn her face. A dark, intricate neck tattoo snakes its way up her skin, visible even when she wears higher-necked clothing, suggesting a story or perhaps a part of her identity that she holds close. The scars on her face are more subtle yet equally telling; one runs diagonally across the bridge of her nose, while another streaks down from the left side of her forehead. These scars, while hinting at past conflicts or adventures, do not detract from her beauty but rather enhance it, adding a layer of depth and resilience to her character.
Lycan Appearance:
Her fur, a rich hue of golden wheat, cascades in voluminous, curly waves that catch the light with a warm, sunlit glow. This unruly mane, while visually captivating, poses a constant challenge for grooming. The curls, though soft and velvety to the touch, are notoriously difficult to brush, often requiring a special comb and a great deal of patience to manage. The golden fur, reminiscent of ripened fields, contrasts beautifully with her more delicate features, emphasizing her ethereal charm. Laineys eyes are a mesmerizing shade of lavender, a rare and enchanting color that seems to hold secrets and mysteries within their depths. The lavender hue shifts subtly with her emotions, ranging from a soft, serene lilac when calm, to a deep, stormy violet when agitated or excited. Her eyes are one of her most captivating features, providing a window into her soul and an unspoken connection to her mystical nature. They reflect a kind of ancient wisdom and an otherworldly grace, making her gaze both compelling and hypnotic. Her nose, a gentle pink that stands out against her golden fur, is delicate and expressive. It adds a touch of softness to her otherwise striking appearance, hinting at her sensitive and intuitive nature. The pink hue of her nose, along with her lavender eyes, creates a striking contrast against her fur, adding a whimsical and otherworldly touch to her visage. This combination of features gives Lainey a unique and alluring appearance, blending the natural with the mystical in an intriguing harmony. In terms of build, Lainey is shorter and lanky, with a frame that is both agile and graceful. Her slender limbs and lithe form give her an almost ethereal quality, making her movements appear fluid and effortless. Despite her lankiness, she possesses a quiet strength and resilience, her physicality hinting at both her agility and her underlying power. This slender build complements her curly fur and distinctive coloration, creating a cohesive and enchanting image of a creature that is as enigmatic as she is beautiful.
Personality:

Lainey is a delightful blend of warmth and determination that makes her personality truly memorable. At her core, she is incredibly sweet, exuding a natural kindness and empathy that endears her to everyone she meets. Her genuine concern for others is evident in the small, thoughtful gestures she consistently makes—whether it's remembering the little details about a friend’s life or offering a listening ear during tough times. Her compassionate nature creates a comforting presence, making her a cherished friend and confidant to those around her.

However, beneath her gentle exterior lies a strong streak of stubbornness. Once Lainey sets her mind on something, there is little that can sway her from her course. This determination often manifests as an unyielding commitment to her values and beliefs. Her persistence can sometimes be seen as a double-edged sword; while it drives her to achieve her goals and stand up for what she believes in, it can also lead to conflicts when others challenge her views or when obstacles arise. Lainey’s stubbornness, though, is not born from a place of rigidity but rather from a deep-seated conviction and a fierce dedication to her principles.

Strengths:

Determination,Perseverance, Compassion, Empathy, Reliability, Loyalty

Weaknesses:

Diffuculty adpating to change, overlooking practicality for kindness, struggles with confrontation and conflict resolution

Crush:

open PM me
Mate:
open pm me
Children:
none
Kin:
open
Affiliations:
open
Other:
none