Wolf Play : LF: 1x1 Rp Partners
Chatbox
 technoblade
11:33:15 Lil Techy | Techno
Leon

Also wanted to say i love your avi i love the colours so much!
 Salom_
11:33:07 Sal, Salmon
Sigma
Thank you for letting me know! Hopefully a mod can take it down
 The Sigma
11:32:18 Leon, Sigma
Sal

ItÂ’s all good :)

Sty (can I call you that?)

I mean.. you can DM me if youÂ’re interested :)
 Nevermore.
11:31:40 Never/Nev
Explore just suddenly got super slow 😭
 Salom_
11:30:45 Sal, Salmon
Sigma
Oh shoot thank you! I never even realized, I had to scroll back to figure out what you meant T-T
Sorry all + mods
 The Sigma
11:30:03 Leon, Sigma
Techno

LMAO
 Stygian Forest
11:30:00 
Leon

Was wondering about getting art.
 technoblade
11:29:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Leon

yes and I avoid calling them that cause I can't physically force my fingers to type it out
 The Sigma
11:29:16 Leon, Sigma
Salom

Oops, wrong chat. For a second I thought I was in sales X)
 The Sigma
11:28:25 Leon, Sigma
Stygian

Oh. Nothing much, I was just wondering what you were wondering.

Techno

Real. You know thereÂ’s a new pack with Skibiddi in their user? Lol
 Salom_
11:27:50 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Come check out my raffle! Ending in the morning. Tickets are only 2 mush, and there are lots of CP items, and decor / passes!

~
-WP Click-
Come see my adoptables also! Currently offerings a feline, canine with ref sheet, and halloween bats!
 Stygian Forest
11:26:51 
Leon

What are you wondering? That's the one I was referring to.
 technoblade
11:26:18 Lil Techy | Techno
Leon

Just gotta gather them all like the infinity stones XD
 The Sigma
11:23:43 Leon, Sigma
Techno

They sound cool :)

When creativity is lacking, a brainrot username is the way to go 🗿
 technoblade
11:20:43 Lil Techy | Techno
Leon

I wish you had been around when Alpha was around. Then we would have had half of the meme cast.
 The Sigma
11:19:21 Leon, Sigma
Stygian

No, it is wrong.
(I have no clue which one you are talking about lmao)
 The Sigma
11:18:38 Leon, Sigma
Techno

Always lol
 Stygian Forest
11:18:09 
Leon

Is that right?
 Nevermore.
11:16:33 Never/Nev
Technician

Aww that is adorable!
 technoblade
11:16:02 Lil Techy | Techno
Leon

Love refreshing just to see a name change XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Red Fox : +4
Badger : -2
Green Python : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

LF: 1x1 Rp PartnersAugust 10, 2024 08:46 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Hello there!!
Im on the search for plenty of role-play partners. All I ask is that you are semi-literate and willing to play male, whether that be in MxF or MxM!
All of my role-plays will be romance based. I'm perfectly happy with slow burn or to see how well things go with our characters and how they click.

Rules:
Truly, I am a simple woman.
1. As stated above, please be willing to play male.
2. Human(oid)s only. I don't do ferals/anthro.
3. No one-liners please. I'm happy with 100+ words and I'm happy with 400+ words.
4. Please don't ghost me. I get it, things happen, but if you want to end our role-play, please just tell me. My feelings will not be hurt.
5. 3rd person POV only, please. My brain does not compute well else wise.
6. Tell me before hand if there are any triggers or other sensitive subjects you'd like avoided. Nothing at all bothers me, and at times I forget to ask what may bother others.

Now onto tropes and pairings! I do not have any well thought out plots in mind, but I'm always open to hearing my potential partners' ideas!
Tropes:
-Enemies to Lovers
-Marriage of Convenience
-Forbidden Romance
-Arranged Marriage
Pairings:
-Bad Boy x Good Girl
-Boss x Secretary
-Mafia Leader x Civilian
-High Class x Low Class
-Pirate x Mermaid
-Werewolf x Human
-Vampire x Human
-Alpha x Omega
... and the list goes on.
LF: 1x1 Rp PartnersAugust 10, 2024 09:57 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Out of curiosity, are you available to do fandom related RPs?
LF: 1x1 Rp PartnersAugust 10, 2024 10:01 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
I'm sorry, but no. I just don't click very well with them^^

the Wayne pack said:
Out of curiosity, are you available to do fandom related RPs?

LF: 1x1 Rp PartnersAugust 10, 2024 10:12 PM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
I understand! Hope you find some partners! I might come back, but unfortunately my focus is more on fandoms than anything.
LF: 1x1 Rp PartnersAugust 10, 2024 10:15 PM

Honey

Darkseeker

Give Award
hi i'm honey! i think we would be a great fit :) i average around 1k words and very rarely dip below 800. i generally only do mxm and fxf pairings so i would be more comfortable doing mxm if that's alright with you! i think that combining your marriage of convenience and vampire x human plots could be a lot of fun. thank you for considering <3
LF: 1x1 Rp PartnersAugust 10, 2024 10:54 PM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Hello! I'm afraid looking at and writing much more that 400+ gets much too overwhelming for me. I wouldn't want you to have to dip below your comforts at all, but I hope you do find someone who suits you just as well!

Honey said:
hi i'm honey! i think we would be a great fit :) i average around 1k words and very rarely dip below 800. i generally only do mxm and fxf pairings so i would be more comfortable doing mxm if that's alright with you! i think that combining your marriage of convenience and vampire x human plots could be a lot of fun. thank you for considering <3

LF: 1x1 Rp PartnersAugust 11, 2024 01:40 AM

Wiltshire

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hey there! I would absolutely love to start a roleplay with you- all of my roleplaying information is in my pack bio, so feel free to read that. As far as word count goes, I'm a little bit all over the place, but I can definitely hit 400 words^^
As far as tropes go, I love a good Enemies to Lovers or Forbidden Romance- maybe both? Thank you for your consideration!
LF: 1x1 Rp PartnersAugust 11, 2024 01:51 AM

Narcoleptic Moose

Neutral

Give Award
Hey! I read over it and everything looks awesome. I'd be totally down to try out both of those tropes :)

Wiltshire said:
Hey there! I would absolutely love to start a roleplay with you- all of my roleplaying information is in my pack bio, so feel free to read that. As far as word count goes, I'm a little bit all over the place, but I can definitely hit 400 words^^
As far as tropes go, I love a good Enemies to Lovers or Forbidden Romance- maybe both? Thank you for your consideration!

LF: 1x1 Rp PartnersAugust 11, 2024 06:46 AM

the Wayne pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hello, I am back again. I did have an interesting idea for a RP that I would like to try, if you're still open to it. Because, of course after I commented that my motivation was currently on fandom stuff, my brain decided to go and prove me wrong.

Basically, a mix of the mafia leader x civilian and marriage of convience. Maybe on the second part, as the idea isnt fully formed, but I can see a marriage of convience being plausible. It is mostly modern realistic, with some...fantasy elements in there. In the form of dragon riders.

Like, the concept is kind of shaky, but basically, other than some more legal groups (could be changed) , the mafia is basically the only group who does have dragon riders. And even those are few, but the dragons are valuable, bonded ones even more so. Cue a civilian with little to no connections to that kind of underworld or other groups, regular person (let's call them "B"), who is attempting to hide that they have a dragon. Even better if it was less them trying to bond to a dragon and more of the dragon going "oh, this person's interesting, I choose you." kind of thing. Then things go on from there once interactions start and B ends up on the radar.

It's very flexible, there can be a lot of stuff in there, we can change stuff if we want to. The dragon rider thing is just, dragons make everything interesting, in a way. Lol.

Also, this concept is really good for character drama and misunderstandings. Like, I can totally see B being there, chilling out and all that, other than being stressed about the dragon and even that can be changed depending on how dragons work in this world. Civilians in this area who know of the mafia see them and a new dragon and are like "ahhh...another one.", the mafia thinks they're affiliated with another underground group or something, and they have little to no idea what all this is about until discovery.

I'm a bit tired, it's pretty late here, so this might not be the most detailed.

Edited for a bit more detail.

Edited at August 11, 2024 07:27 AM by the Wayne pack

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us