10:12:16 Bat (he,him)
hi chat
 Existence
10:11:52 Exist / Kuskyn
Teddy, Extremely lucky then o.o
 teddy
10:10:50 its yellow
exist
oh! so weird, theres none in either parents bloodlines!
 Existence
10:09:34 Exist / Kuskyn
Teddy, Oh congratulations, that's the boost that is only available in February valentines wolf party event
 teddy
10:08:59 its yellow
so random
 teddy
10:08:00 its yellow
-WP Click- oh i got an interesting pup?
 Existence
10:06:46 Exist / Kuskyn
Defeat 50 Brown Bears in battle. (forest)
Haha.. No.
 Forest Dwelling
10:03:03 Wolflocke Challenge
@Echo

It's 25 I think
 Echo Eclipse
10:02:35 Echo | Thunder
Does anyone know the highest leaf you can get?
 Echo Eclipse
09:59:10 Echo | Thunder
Ice
Complicated I moved schools and had a bit of a gender/identity crisis, IÂ’m all good now though how about you?
 icemoons
09:57:45 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
echo

I do my friend Welcome back how have you been?
 Echo Eclipse
09:56:11 Echo | Thunder
Ice
Hello, do you remember me itÂ’s been a couple months?
 Existence
09:55:28 Exist / Kuskyn
Two team heals later and I have won against the 9 bears.. Not really worth the cost but oh well the price of leveling up explore
 icemoons
09:55:03 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
bug

why thank you my friend what are you up to?
 Echo Eclipse
09:54:57 Echo | Thunder
Bug
I find full bodyÂ’s difficult also as they take a long time and I have the attention span of a toddler.
 Echo Eclipse
09:53:18 Echo | Thunder
Forest
I was working with a live model but now IÂ’ve taken a few pictures to work off.
 BuggyOs
09:53:15 Bug-a-boo
welcome back ice
 BuggyOs
09:53:07 Bug-a-boo
echo
yeah hair in general is difficult for me. If I can find the fox I drew a couple years ago I'll send a pic of it to you at some point
 Forest Dwelling
09:51:50 Wolflocke Challenge
@Echo

I like so far! The eyes and fur details look so good!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -3
Bobcat : -2
Ermine : +2
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

Wolf TailsSeptember 1, 2023 09:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Once there was an off-white wolf named Polar Bear. He was very big and strong. It is said that he has the body of a wolf, but a spirit of a bear. One time that he was hunting bison, he feared up onto his back paws and, with one deadly swing, killed the bison by whacking its head with his paw. Everyone Taos about him. They say, "Polar Bear is no ordinary creature." "Polar Bear is a polar bear!" "Polar Bear is not a wolf." Only one person knows the truth about Polar Bear. His name is Anonymous, and he watched Polar Bear grow up. "He started just like any other wolf," Anonymous says. "But he became something more." "You see," He adds. "Polar Bear's parents were normal wolves. But they lost their lives to the hunter Mr. Hill. The pup was not discovered. The pup crawled from the den and promptly tumbled down a hill and fell into a river. He drowned, meeting his end because of a hill. There was another pup born as well. He also fell into the river, but grabbed onto a log. A beaver found the log and took it to his lodge. There, the pup climbed onto the beaver dam and scrambled to the river bank, where he lay down, exhausted.

At the same time, a mother bear lost her young cubs to a cougar nicknamed "Scar" for the scar over her eye. The mother bear, called Frizzy, was devastated. She went to the river to grieve. There she found the little pup. She picked it up and peered at it, before deciding that this curious little creature was hers. She cared for the little wolf and taught him the ways of bears. One day, when the wolf was about a year old, he came across Scar. They battled, the wolf losing his tail, the cougar her life. When he showed his mama bear, he thought, a tail is a small price to pay for justice. When he was two, he left his mother bear, going in search of his own kind. Other packs chase him away because he is "not right". He only knows the bear ways, and the wolves find him too confusing. They take his bearishness for a threat. He is still looking.

Forums > Socialize > Writer's Nook

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us