Neighbor,
I need wordss.
 Boeing
01:19:36 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Goofy
XD No-one reminded me about it and I only realized once it was like 2pm lol
 Qyusen
01:19:01 Qyu - all pronouns
Froggy- i mean.. if there isn't any uncomfortable age difference, and you don't do anything that makes anyone uncomfortable, sure
 mission goofy
01:18:43 
actually back when my parents lived in london like. late 90s early 2000s?? that exact situation happened to them bahaha
 mission goofy
01:18:20 
boeing - lol id have been an hour late to work if i havent been on top of it
 Boeing
01:16:34 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Goofy
I got back from music tour yesterday and was so dead tired I slept until what looked like 8am to my clock, and I thought it was still too early so I went back to sleep xD
 -Sweet-Poison-
01:16:22 Bau
Neighbor

Yeah your right not my opinion
 mission goofy
01:15:09 
boeing - bahaha the radio station we have on at work was going "remember! daylight savings tonight!!" through the entirety of my shift yesterday it was hard to forget it after that
 Disturbing Mushroom
01:14:50 Froggy|Key|Keevy
Fei,
is it OK to like everyone that's nice to you romantically?
 Feiella
01:14:33 Fei the writer
hey Bo
 mission goofy
01:14:09 
bau - i know right its so annoying 😭
 Boeing
01:14:06 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Fei

Hi goofy
Until about midday I didn't even realize it was today sadly lol
 mission goofy
01:13:49 
my mum looked at her phone saying 12:30 pm and then the microwave saying 11:30 and didnt even take a second glance
 -Sweet-Poison-
01:13:44 Bau
... Ew daylight savings
 Caeruleum
01:13:35 Cae, Blue
I still cant believe dynamics with shitty ac rarity sell so much better than 40+r acs 😭
 mission goofy
01:13:14 
i was the only person in my family to remember daylight savings today lol
 -Sweet-Poison-
01:12:57 Bau
Qyu

Been better, but surviving so can't complain! I'm not super active mainly because there really isn't anything for ,e to do here but grind and the grind has me burnt out lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : -2
Sun Bear : +4
Leopard : 0
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Member Help > Guides

Inner Dragon's Guild To School-Like RpsJuly 6, 2017 01:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I was recently asked, "how do you make a school-like Rp?" So I answered and I figured, mise as well make a guild. This is for all those who struggle making classes, schedules, and most of everything else that has to do with a school Rp.

Classes? What should I do?
Ok, for those who struggle with coming up with classes, here you go.
I will use my school-like Rp, Dragon Academy, as my example. My theme was dragons, yours could be horses, cats, dogs, or even rocks. So, my theme was dragons. Next question is, is it for humans or is is for [insert your theme]? I chose Humans. So now you know what your school is about [insert your theme] and the things taking it are [insert who is taking it]. For me it was about dragons, and humans are learning about them. Now for the classes. I came up with fun classes such as, Dragon Battling, Dragon Training, ect. I had both electives(classes you can take if you want too) and base classes. I had three base classes and around 7 electives. Make them fun and has to do with your theme. If your theme is Cats, don't do a class on dogs(unless it is avoiding dogs or something). Think about what you will teach in those classes.

Schedules!?
You made your sign ups and you are ready to start your Rp. You start typing up the informational page on your Rp Thread. Then the thought struck you schedules! You start having a mini panic attack. Don't worry, that is why I made this. This is for those who struggle(or panic) with scheduling. Think about your school(or when you had school). Base the times on it. I made my classes in the Dragon Academy, 55 minutes long(not real time). I had 5 minutes for students to get to their next class. So, I have the time slots, now for when the classes are. I had each day (repeats every week) different to Up the fun factor. Plus I didn't have enough time to fit all the classes in. So you type up the classes making everything equal. Then you look who was in each class. 10 people in one class?! Make history 1 & 2 or something. Then you need to make another class that has a 1 time and a 2 time so those people will not miss those classes. If you want to make it really complex, make every class a 1 time and a 2 time. Maybe add a 3rd time.

Other
This is for those little details that you might need help with.
How old are your students? If their in elementary school or something, think about what are the age ranges. You don't want a 17 year old going to 1st grade. Uhhh... my students stay the night, but I don't know if they should share rooms or something. Think about if your school has enough resources to have everyone have their own rooms. In my Dragon Academy Rp I had people share rooms because this was the first year the school was open.

Your problem still not solved? Post your problem below, I would be happy to help! Need more help coming up with classes and schedules? Pm me.
Hope this helps!
~ The Inner Dragon

Forums > Member Help > Guides

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us