Wolf Play : Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Revamp | Open!
Chatbox
 Feiella
02:19:00 Fei the writer
Poll
-WP Click-
 Boeing
02:15:34 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Alright gonna go now peoples
Have fun ^^
 Embershed
02:09:10 The Minor Nuisance
anyone know where the dog lady's dogs are?
 Boeing
02:07:09 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I was not able to chase you away from Jungle 4. Poor Tamar, he was the wolf in front at the time XD
 Boeing
02:03:04 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dove I just encountered you in Jungle 4 O.o
 Amygdala
01:59:25 Amy
Only 18 enemies in mountains...i guess i don't need eagle feathers afterall
 Frozen Mist
01:52:06 Frozen - Mist
Boing,
>.> Nuh.
 Boeing
01:51:20 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dove
It's why you said in the alliance that we could bring along a goldfish to your ol' dusty back porch. We're bringing goldfishes, just made of actual gold to put in the raffle :D
 Embershed
01:48:28 The Minor Nuisance
I can try to help? I haven't got anything much at the moment, though...
 CloudGazer
01:48:12 
HEE rollover is taking so long.
 Amygdala
01:47:11 Amy
Okay i just realised i only have 1 ExW female...time to throw them all to ExW males and hope for the best😅
 Frozen Mist
01:46:21 Frozen - Mist
-.- I am hosting it for you heathens on my back porch.
01:46:17 01
what is this TvT
01:46:05 01
RedWood 🍃 🍂 sits down and starts to play Wolfplay on their computer. (4th wall breaking)

Stats: Wisdom +3
Mood: Smart
 Boeing
01:46:00 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dove it's an alliance raffle tho ^^ we can help out can't we? :D
 Boeing
01:45:20 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Nevermind - I used it up somewhere
 Frozen Mist
01:44:53 Frozen - Mist
Good think the thing I really hope is nice for yall I aint got yet. XD
 Boeing
01:44:37 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
And I'm gonna keep working on getting stuff for it. Right now I have some buried Knowledge I think I can add in ^^
 Amygdala
01:44:01 Amy
Frozen
Hey i plan on participating and getting all my stuff back XD

No grounding
 Boeing
01:43:56 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dove
Why? You know if the prices are low enough I'm going to buy hundreds of tickets simply because :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : -1
Cheetah : +3
Leopard : -2
    Spring Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Revamp | Open!May 19, 2024 07:32 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
This is now open! Please also read everything available about the roleplay before signing up.
-
Contents
Contents and open status - Post 1
Plot - Post 2
Rules - Post 3
Roles information - Post 4
Roles available/People accepted - Post 5
Sign-Up sheet - Post 6

Edited at May 19, 2024 03:47 PM by Crazydayz
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Revamp | Open!May 19, 2024 07:41 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
The plot
-
Generations ago the pack faced danger when there was an alarmingly low number of wolves among the pack. Something had to be done to ensure survival. With this, the wisest elder suggested temporarily pairing members based on a number of factors surrounding their personalities and interests. This worked well as the elder was a wonderful match-maker and they took the member's feelings into account.
-
The problem came after this elder passed away. The match-making was only meant to be temporary until the population was fixed, yet, the alphas greedy for power and population kept this going. There was no other elders at the time so they took over the role. Wolves started getting paired with the wrong mates due to their personalities not being taken into account.
-
The tradition has been enforced for 3 generations by now. The current young wolves of the pack are unhappy and want the right to choose their own love stories. Will you try and keep the tradition going or will you break the cycle?
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Revamp | Open!May 19, 2024 03:07 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rules
-
1. Follow all of Eve's rules!
2. Don't have your character constantly break rules just to be 'edgy.'
3. Most pairs over the age of four will have pups.
4. In roleplay drama is encouraged, but, please remember to hate the character and not the player!
5. For this roleplay, all pups will need parents. No orphans please.
6. Be willing to accept that your character may be killed if you are too inactive.You may always join back with a new character.
7. You may not be mates with your own character or the offspring of your own character. This is to encourage interaction between roleplayers.
8. You may not have more than 2 high roles.
9. You may have a maximum of 4 characters at this time. This is subject to change due to demand. I would recommend having 2 characters at least though.
10. I will expect at least 5 lines of appearance and 6 lines of personality. This will be a higher expectation for important roles. No one liners.
11. I reserve the right to add more to these rules as I see fit or to deny applications.
12. You may reserve 2 characters at a time, with only one being a high role to prevent role hogging. Reservations last 48 hours. You will get one warning before your application is removed.
13. Please post with at least 250 words 2x a week. Let me know if you get writer's block or are going away.
14. Repeated rule breaking will result in being kicked from the roleplay with your character killed.
15. Do not control other people's characters.
16. You may also not pressure another person into posting! Some people have more busy lives or days than others. While you might be able to post once an hour some people can only post once a day. Anything could be happening to that person. Please keep this in mind. Be kind and understanding.
17. Have fun!
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Revamp | Open!May 19, 2024 03:10 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
What each role is
-
The Alpha pair
Opinion status: Strongly In favor of the pairings
The male and female in charge of the pack. They are the most highly respected wolves. Their word is law. They also choose the mate pairings. They decide the punishments for rule-breaking. The pair probably has good chemistry. They are extremely morally questionable to downright cruel characters.
-
The potential heirs
Opinion status: Mixed
The alphas' have a litter of Juveniles due to be paired soon. They are held above the other Juveniles. They may think the pairing and hierarchy are great due to their parents or they could be breaking away from the mindset. They are 1.7 years old.
-
The Betas
Opinion status: In favor of the pairings
The betas are a mated pair. They are the wolves that the Alphas trust the most in the entire pack. They are the second most respected wolves. The Betas help manage patrols and keep the pack members in line. The pair probably has good chemistry.
-
The pack members
Opinion status: Mixed
These are the bulk of the pack. They are wolves over the age of two that have been paired with their mates. The healthiness of their relationships will influence their opinions on the pairings. These wolves are the hunters and guardians of the pack.
-
The juveniles
Opinion status: Leaning towards against the pairings
The young wolves over the age of one but under the age of two. The wolves due to be paired in the coming summer. For this roleplay their ages will be between 7-11 months. This is the generation that has started to question the pairings. Their parents relationships will largely influence their opinions. They are being taught how to hunt and fight.
-
The pups
Opinion status: Majority undecided
The future of the pack. The pups are under the age of one. They are highly protected and are not allowed out of camp. They don't hold many responsibilities yet. They are to be guarded with the older wolves' lives. There are 2-4 born per litter
-
The elders
Opinion status: Majority in favor of the pairings
The wolves over the age of nine in the pack. They have served the pack well and earned their rest. Highly respected. Majority will pass away by the age of 13 due to the lifespan of a wolf. A lot of them where paired by the original match-maker meaning that their mated relationships are very healthy. They are stuck in their ways and traditions.

Edited at May 19, 2024 03:52 PM by Crazydayz
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Revamp | Open!May 19, 2024 03:40 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
The roles
Gender ratio: 2:2
I will stop accepting one gender if this gets unbalanced
-
Alpha male
(1/1)
Cassius | M | Played by Nirvana_Sky
-
Alpha female
(1/1)
Reserved for Spellbound
-
The heirs
(2/2)
Cascade | F | Played by Crazydayz
Moth | F | Played by _Moonshadow_
-
Beta male
(0/1)
-Open
-
Beta female
(0/1)
-Open
-
Pack members
(2/10)
Females
(1/5)
-Reserved for Lost Rune
-Open
-Open
-Open
-Open
Males
(1/5)
Fenrys | M | Played by Boeing
-Open
-Open
-Open
-Open
-
Juveniles
(6/8 including heirs)
Females
(2/4)
-Open
-Open
Males
Closed
(4/4)
-Reserved for Spellbound
-Reserved for _Moonshadow_
Alpine | M | Played by Lost Rune
Wild Spirit | M | Played by Blades of Fire
-
Pups
(0/?)
-Open
-
Elders
(0/?)
-Open

Edited at May 22, 2024 09:11 AM by Crazydayz
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Revamp | Open!May 19, 2024 03:45 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sign-up sheet
-
Name
Role
Opinions on the pairings
Appearance
Personality
Strengths (3+)
Weaknesses (3+)
Mate
Parents
Kin
Offspring
Other
-
NOTE: Anybody who is submitting a character IN A MAIN ROLE (Alpha, Beta, Heir) that DID NOT participate in the first version will have to pm me a roleplay they did before.

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Links
-
Discussion: Click
Roleplay thread: TBA

Edited at May 20, 2024 12:09 PM by Crazydayz

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
RESERVED
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Revamp | Open!May 19, 2024 03:46 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name
Cascade
Role
Heir
Opinion on the pairings
Undecided, leaning towards against. She has a feeling that something about it is wrong. This can still be influenced further in either direction however.
Appearance
[Mod edit: Your image has been removed for hotlinking, please review our hotlinking guide.]
[Image credits go to landkeks-stock on Deviantart]
Cascade has a beige undercoat with grey mixed in forming a line down her back and her tail. The grey appears in parts in a lined pattern. Her legs are a slightly lighter sandy color than the rest of her undercoat. This lighter color also appears around her underside.
-
The upper half of Cascade's face is, in the majority, a dark grey. The stripe down her muzzle of this color fades into a creme color around her muzzle. This color also appears on her inner ears. She has an almost black nose with glimmering amber eyes.
-
Cascade's body is well built, developing muscle from her training and preperation for adulthood. She has long legs that she grew into since she was a pup. She is nearly fully grown with a height of 73 cm.
Personality
| Ambiverted | Open-minded | Adaptable | Sneaky | Quiet | Loyal | Logical |
-
Cascade is an ambiverted kind of wolf. She tends to think of things from many prespectives. Cascade isn't usually thrown off by sudden changes, showing an ability to bounce back from these situations.
-
Cascade is more quiet than vocal, but don't let this decive you into thinking she's weak. She won't let herself be pushed around. At times she may be brutally honest towards others. She does give out extremely good advice though, so come to her about those kinds of worries.
-
When Cascade grows close to other wolves, which takes time, she lets down her semi stand-offish behavior. She is fiercely loyal and has a sweet interior. She may even grow more chatty.
Strengths (3+)
-Stealth and agility. Her smaller size allows her to excell in these areas.
-Diplomacy skills. She knows how to end an argument quickly.
-Hunting. She has very quiet footsteps.
Weaknesses (3+)
-Brute strength. She does better with dodging.
-Swimming. She nearly drowned as a pup.
-Jaw strength. A smaller jaw means less to bite with.
Mate
None yet
Parents
TBA
Kin
TBA
Offspring
Nope, too young.
Other
Done!

Edited at May 19, 2024 07:35 PM by Eternity
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Revamp | Open!May 19, 2024 05:09 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
I'll have Moth up in a little bit, but can I also reserve a male Juvenile for Lycus?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us