Wolf Play : Blue Water Ranch | Reboot | Open
Chatbox
 Poot
10:03:26 Kazoos evil twin
@vah
Ehee thank you Vah! Im finally getting over some art block for coloring. So now my art is finally getting finished TvT!
How have you been? :]c
 -Sweet-Poison-
10:03:01 Bau, Wild, they/them
Vah

im doing okay! what about you?
 Zeraphia
10:02:33 Vah is banned
Bau

XDD

No worries, how are ya?
 -Sweet-Poison-
10:01:11 Bau, Wild, they/them
not me saying hello then poofing, hey Vah!
 Ámor
09:59:12 Cloudz, Pumpkin
Im so tired, i had to work father's day by myself at the last hour
 Zeraphia
09:57:31 Vah is banned
Poot

Oooh that's gorgeous.

Rev

Ahhh, that would make sense. But I still haven't heard of the group nope.
 Poot
09:57:11 Kazoos evil twin
@Eros
Maybe the female would be worth keeping! Otherwise they would be good for an auction :>
 Wanderlust
09:56:49 Wander - Wand
-WP Click-

Looking for a few members for a small medieval group RP ^^
 Revelry
09:54:57 Rev
Boo
Oh, my bad. Thanks.

English can be so confusing sometimes x.x
 Eros & Agape
09:52:17 Gay Hybrid Extremist
Should I keep either of her pups?

-WP Click-
 Boo
09:51:52 Chrissy
rev,
that's right. the correct spelling in that context would be bigots though. <3
 Poot
09:51:38 Kazoos evil twin
Finally finished an art piece for a friend of their oc
-Click-
Going back to my red era 8U!
 Revelry
09:50:13 Rev
bigoted? I learned it as a word for people that have a lot of prejudice against other (racists, homophobes)
 Zeraphia
09:49:27 Vah is banned
Gray

Ah, hmm... that's a solid quest right there.
 Serpents
09:49:01 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
ask my oc please im hopping for some ones that are based around pride

-WP Click-
 Graywing
09:48:43 Slate, Gray
Zeraphia

Either a boost or a pup with decent talents
 Zeraphia
09:48:04 Vah is banned
Rev

I have never heard of them... or the word "bigoteds" in my life.
 Zeraphia
09:47:28 Vah is banned
Gray

Dang! That's no fun. What are you trying to breed for exactly?
 Revelry
09:47:22 Rev
Just figured a really good name for a character, but Google says it's a weird group of bigoteds in the US.

Anyone ver heard of a group called promise keepers? Is it really something bad?
 Graywing
09:47:06 Slate, Gray
Zeraphia

She hasn't given me anything good yet, I promised my friend I'd watch and breed her

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : -1
Leopard : -4
Wolverine : +4
    Winter Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Fog
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2

Blue Water Ranch | Reboot | OpenMay 18, 2024 10:47 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Deep in the heart of Montana lay the Blue Water Ranch. Blue Water is known all around the country, being the main supplier for meat and other such things. It is summer on the ranch, the main time where volunteers come up to work for the season. Past volunteers often say it is the experience of a life time. Blue Water is particularly picky about their applicants, taking in only those who they believe will be a good fit for the ranch.

links to be added here

Info

Volunteers between the ages of 21-30 are accepted and flown up to the ranch in late May. They are assigned a horse and work buddy, which is also their roommate. There are two buildings where the volunteers reside, assigned into males and females. Males and females paired together may decide which building they would like to stay in. They are allowed into each other's buildings, it's just for organization. Blue Water got its name from the Snake river that flows through their ranch. They have a large, over 500 acre pasture for the cows, about half of that being filled with wilderness. There are trails in which people can take their horses out on when there is free time. In the main building, meals are served. Next to the building is the stables, and a horse pasture. There's various fields of crops, other pastures, and other things that can provide entertainment.

Rules

1. Keep any drama you may have with another player out of the roleplay.

2. Keep things realistic, this is on a ranch, there are no grocery stores.

3. Romance is highly encouraged, for the horses too! Spice things up a little, and have fun with this :)

4. Pm me the word soup.

5. LGBTQ+ is very much accepted and welcomed.

6. Horses are generally trained and not wild, though I may accept a wild, untamed horse. Pm me to ask.

7. I will choose horse and rider pairs.

8. I would prefer everyone to be on the higher end of semi-literate to literate.

9. Do not cause drama that will make an impact on everyone unless you run it by me first.

10. Don't hog the spotlight! Nobody likes a hogger.

11. Follow WP rules.

12. No OP, or perfect characters. And please, no attention seekers or whiny characters.

13. Credit any and all images used.

14. Breeds allowed are appaloosas, morgans, quarter horses, paint horses, and mustangs. Crosses, depending on what they are, may be accepted.

15. I am picky. I can and will deny you for any reason, so please don't take any offense to it.

16. Please write out personalities! Bullet points are lifeless. Bring your character to life.

Roles

Female volunteer- Priscilla Lavigne, page 1

Female volunteer- res for moonshadow

Female volunteer-

Female volunteer-

Male volunteer- res for the tea drinkers

Male volunteer

Male volunteer

Male volunteer-

Horse 1- Clementine, page 1

Horse 2- res for biologist at work

Horse 3- res for raven wing

Horse 4-

Horse 5-

Horse 6-

Horse 7-

Horse 8-

Human sign up

Name:

Sexuality:

Appearance:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Other:

Horse sign up

Name:

Breed:

Appearance:

Personality:

Dislikes:

Other:

Edited at May 19, 2024 06:24 PM by honeymoon
Blue Water Ranch | Reboot | OpenMay 18, 2024 10:47 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Priscilla Lavinge

Nickname(s)

Scilla

Sexuality

Bisexual with a heavy female lean

Birthdate

March 17th

Zodiac

Pisces

Aroma

Vanilla + cocoa

Voice

Very soft-spoken and light, gentle. Has a thick southern drawl more prominent when she's feeling strong emotions

Appearance

Priscilla is quite the little woman, standing at a mere height of 5'2. As the saying goes, those closer to the ground are closer to the devil. And for Priscilla, this proves to be only half true. Despite her small height, she's fairly well built. Her shoulders are small and narrow, as is her ribcage and her waist. Her waist curves gently into her hips, which are relatively wide but fit nicely on her. Years of riding horses has given her nicely toned legs, giving them a sturdy and muscular appearance. Her body resembles an hourglass, although her legs are long. Her breasts are bigger than average, something she always likes to complain about, especially when riding. Her curves are pretty, and she definitely likes to use them to her advantage. She looks soft and small and delicate, like she couldn't hurt a fly.

Priscilla has fair, pale skin. Her cheeks and nose are dotted with freckles, as well as some strays on her forehead. They aren't heavy, but they are noticeable up close. The first thing one would notice about her up close is her striking eyes. A color that can be described as a mix of light and dark blue, flecked with some hues of grey. Her eyes are cat-like and very expressive, and framed by long and thick lashes. They say the eyes are the window to the soul, and in her case, it's certainly true. You can almost always tell what she's thinking by her eyes. Her face is oval shaped, and her cheekbones are sharper and the most prominent feature of her face.

Her forehead and jawline are slightly smaller than her cheekbones, and her jawline is slightly curved around the edges. Her nose is slender and pointed at the end, upturned slightly. Upturned in such a noticeable way, giving her a unique, but pretty look. A very unique feature about her is her teeth. She has a double set of canines, with two very sharp canine teeth on the top row, and two very sharp canines on the bottom as well. Priscilla has full lips, and can be described as having a well-defined pout. They are a soft pink in color, though she likes to wear lipgloss to give them a little sparkle.

Her hair is what she considers her best feature. Black in color, though some strands are a dark brunette. When the sun hits, her hair becomes an array of blacks and browns. It's slightly wavy and gently curled at the ends, falling about halfway down her back. She prefers to leave it down or pinned back or braided. Often times, she can be found with flowers braided into her hair. Priscilla prides herself in her hair care routine. It's always soft, silky, and neat looking. That is unless it's first thing in the morning, it's windy, or she's riding.

Makeup is something she likes. Specifically dark eye makeup like eyeliner and mascara that brings out her eyes. She's become an expert at it, and few will see her without this makeup. It's just become comfort and habit at this point. Little to no blush on her cheeks and the tip of her nose. Priscilla is always clean and most of the time, well put together. She has her lazy days, and she certainly has her moments where she cannot be bothered to care for herself.

Her attire mostly depends on how she feels that day, and what she has in her closet. She's got a wide variety of styles. But you'll never see her without her jewelry. On her right wrist, she has a bracelet made from braided hair of her horse's mane. A few friendship bracelets, and a delicate bracelet made from daises pressed into glass. On her left hand on her ring finger, she wears a stunning ring. Silver in color, with an oval shaped starbrite sapphire in the center, and two lighter colored small sapphires on either side, just little dots. The ring surrounded the stone is beautifully crafted and engraved, and it's quite the sight. Why does she wear it on her ring finger? She just likes it that way.

Around her neck is a pretty silver pendant, with yet another starbrite sapphire cased in the middle. The pendant is pear shaped and has a pretty design similar to the ring she wears. They're matching jewelry made from the same stone. If she had a lover, she would likely fork over one of the two pieces of jewelry to them so they can match. The pendant sits just nestled between her collarbones. She also wears a pearl necklace with smaller pearls rather than large. It's more of a choker, rested more on her throat than lower down.

Earrings depend on the day for her, but she likes to wear little diamond studs or small hoops. She has three lobe piercings, her right industrial, and her helix. All of it is silver, you will never catch her wearing gold. Tattoo wise, she has two. Or, well, it could be counted as one. Starting just below her navel, is a deer skull. It has antlers that stretch out across her stomach until the very tips of the antlers touch her hips. The antlers are adorned with small flowers. On her lower back, in the exact same position and perfectly level with the one on her front is the exact same tattoo.

One thing about Priscilla is that you'll never catch her without acrylics. She likes coffin or stilleto shaped nails, usually a dark red or black in color. One of her favorite things to do is drag them lightly across someone's arm in the most intimate manner, even if she's not necessarily trying to be intimate with them.

Personality

Priscilla is a complicated woman. She's sweet, delicate, soft, and gentle. She matches her appearance, looking like one of the sweetest people you could ever meet. At least.. to most people. To those she doesn't like? She's something akin to the devil. It's not that she's mean to them that's the problem. No, she likes to find every little way to get under their skin. Being as soft and gentle as possible to make them feel bad for disliking her, constant flirting, you name it. Priscilla is a very, very romantic and flirty woman. Her love language is physical touch. She appreciates and loves touch, whether it be hand holding, cuddling, or even small hand brushes.

It is quite easy to make her fall head over heels for someone who flusters her and gives her those little touches she wants. It's her biggest weakness, not that she'd tell anyone that. With lovers, she always seems to be touching them, so long as it's okay with them. In fact, Priscilla just falls for people very easily. She's highly obsessive and possessive- once she has her sights or a grip on someone, she will not let them go. In her eyes, they're hers until she decides otherwise. It is her worst trait by far and it's something she really just cannot help. For this reason, she tries her best to avoid relationships. Although, she does feel this way about casual friendships too.

Flirting, as mentioned, is something she really enjoys. Whether it be with a man or woman, she loves to have playful and teasing banter. She'll do it with rivals, friends, strangers, whoever she sees fit. Perhaps she'll go as far as whispering sultry things into their ear while running her nails up their arms, or giving them 'the look.' Most of the time she doesn't really mean it, she just likes to get people all flustered. Witty remarks are also one of her specialties. To people she's close with, Priscilla likes to go on and on about random topics with them. She likes to cuddle them and show small gestures of love. With strangers, she's a little more reserved.

While not particularly shy, she isn't as talkative, isn't touchy or anything of the sort. She'll throw in some conversation to make sure things aren't awkward but that's about it. Priscilla is definitely a good person to come to when you need cheering up, advice, or anything of the sort. She's highly empathetic and a good listener, and gives very good advice. She's good at sugarcoating things as needed to make the impact a little less harsh for people. No matter who you are to her, she will always be there as a shoulder to lean on. Priscilla is thoughtful and observant and enjoys doing small gestures for people.

As in giving meaningful gifts time to time, doing favors for them, doing little things that make them happy. She does try her best to be a good and likable person, but of course, you can't be loved by everyone. She won't admit it, but knowing people don't like her entirely crushes her. So, she gives them the same treatment back and does petty things to make it worse. Or, she'll be oddly nice to them in hopes that they change their opinion about her.

Despite her flirty and romantic nature, Priscilla is scared of relationships due to toxicity in the past. She keeps herself at arms-length from those she likes in fear of her feelings spiraling into love. She's been hurt one too many times to willingly seek out and throw herself into a relationship. In her mind, she's unlovable and not fit for a relationship. Maybe one day they'll be someone to break her from her fear of falling in love, but for now, she avoids it like the plague.

A graceful woman, Priscilla is often a little showy. If she knows she can do something well and there's people watching, you can almost guarantee she's going to do something flashy. Particularly while riding. Her movements are elegant and almost cat-like, as are her mannerisms. She tends to be gentle and slow with her movements and her words. She does it subconsciously, since that's how she acts around horses.

- Holstein cattle

- Disgustingly sweet things

- Laying her head/feet in people's laps

- Flowers/horticulture/anything to do with nature

- Funny accents

- Hugging people from behind

- Brushing and braiding hair

- Painting nails/doing nail art

- Making people flustered

- Cats. Really likes black cats

- Poetry

- Telling stupid jokes

- Music(she plays the cello)

- Small gestures of love

- Cuddling

- Talking with her hands

- Laying on the floor

- Giving/receiving massages

- Calling people affectionate names such as 'sweetheart' or 'love'

Dislikes

- Pink Whitney(has a genuine fear of it)

- The smell of lemons

- Mustard

- Sitting still

- Sherpa

- Bowling

- Deadlines

- Gnomes

- Nuts of any kind

- Cookie cake

- Orange juice with pulp

- Vacuums

- Loose fitting shirts with tight sleeves

- Empty beds

- Earl grey tea

- Pigs

- Snobby people

- Bees

- Extreme heat

Other

Open for any relationships! Just pm me <3

———————————————————————————

Registered Name

TNN All Night Affair

Barn Name

Clementine

Breed

American Paint Horse

Mare

Appearance

creds- horsestockphotos

Although an older mare, Clementine still has the capabilities and beauty as any younger one. She stands at a height of 16.2hh and although she has long legs rather than stocky, she's still pretty muscular. She's well built and is quite the pretty mover. With flashy movements and showy looks, she's quite the sight in the show ring and just in general. Clementine flaunts a beautiful buckskin coat with a white tobiano pattern. She's got a darker face, tinted a grey that was once significantly darker in her youth. With dark brown eyes, she has a kind and welcoming face.

Her mane and tail are long and flowy, and her mane is splashed with white sections. Despite her pretty movements, she's better suited for western riding, hence her place in the ranch. Clementine has the ability to stop on a dime and perform a quick spin, which came from her days as a cutting and reining mare. Her coat is smooth and shiny and sports dapples in the middle of summer whenever she's been exposed to a lot of sun. As for her feet, they're very well-maintained and have no issues. She's one of the barefoot horses on the ranch since she has no need for any shoes.

Her nose is pink, and she has a long blaze starting there and branching up to her forelock. Clementine makes for a smooth ride with those long and graceful legs. They also allow her to reach and maintain higher speeds, not yet slowed by the passage of time. She has 3 white stockings and one white sock, and the white fades into the signature black on the legs of buckskins, even if hers are a little dulled. Her hooves are a light pink in color.

Personality

Back in her youth, Clementine used to be a wild mare. Bucking and rearing any chance she got, being an absolute nightmare to ride. Now? She's as calm as can be, perfect for a rider of any level. A very level-headed mare who rarely spooks, not even at the elusive plastic bag or puddle. She's very dedicated to her job as a ranch horse and is always ready to get out and there and go work. Despite this, though, she also does enjoy her free time. Whenever she's not working, she can be found freely running in the pasture or annoying the other horses. Clementine is far from a serious mare, though. She's very goofy and silly in her own right. She's been known to constantly stick her tongue out, as well as unzip zippers and nip at clothes.

And buttons? Don't even get her started on them. She hasn't quite learned how to undo them, but when she does, it won't be good for anyone. Clementine is patient, but if she's left sitting for too long, she'll start to paw or to find some way to distract herself. Particularly when she's tied. This doesn't mean she'll try and escape but she's not opposed to finding some sort of way to untie herself. Because of this it's probably best to find some sort of advanced tie method or to just double knot so she can't undo it. Because if she undoes hers.. she'll go to another horse and undo theirs, too. She's certainly a cheeky mare.

- Apple flavored treats

- Untying knots and unzipping zippers

- Annoying the other horses

- Running freely in the pasture

- Grazing in the sun

- Having fun in the river

Dislikes

- Being pushed for too long

- Bits, but she'll tolerate them

- Heavy handed riders

- Having her sleep interrupted

- When her stall is dirty

- Unclean water

Other

Open for any sort of relationships :)

Edited at May 18, 2024 11:58 PM by honeymoon
Blue Water Ranch | Reboot | OpenMay 18, 2024 10:57 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserving a Horse role, if I may ^^
Blue Water Ranch | Reboot | OpenMay 18, 2024 11:05 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Biologist at Work said:
Reserving a Horse role, if I may ^^

of course :)
Blue Water Ranch | Reboot | OpenMay 19, 2024 10:00 AM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
can i reserve a female role? i may be back for a horse as well, but im not sure yet :)
Blue Water Ranch | Reboot | OpenMay 19, 2024 12:11 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

_Moonshadow_ said:
can i reserve a female role? i may be back for a horse as well, but im not sure yet :)

of course!
Blue Water Ranch | Reboot | OpenMay 19, 2024 01:35 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
Hiya! Reserving a horse please ^^
Blue Water Ranch | Reboot | OpenMay 19, 2024 02:52 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Raven Wing said:
Hiya! Reserving a horse please ^^

reserved <3
Blue Water Ranch | Reboot | OpenMay 19, 2024 03:23 PM

Raven Wing

Neutral

Give Award
WIP
--- --- ---
Registered Name - His Mad Majesty

Barn Name - Cadeyrn
"Battle Monarch"

Age - 12 years

Gender - Male / Masculine [Gelded]

Breed - Mustang

Appearance
(c) Hajen14 on Picrew
WIP Cadeyrn is quite the sight to see in terms of his coat, all things considered. His coat is mainly a dark, ebony black broken up by white overo markings along the side of his body and neck, dusted by a varnish roan that makes it look like mist is spread across his body. Especially concentrated across his back and the front of his neck, some remnants of his dark coat can be seen well on his face and legs. His front right hoof sports a small sock, and a patch of his lower mane is colored white to match with the overo across his neck. His eyes are a soft brown color. Cadeyrn has a star and interrupted stripe pattern across his face. This stallion stands at 14.3 hands tall, within the range of what a mustang usually is. Build wise he is more legs than anything else. When it's a matter concerning speed you can count on Cadeyrn to deliver. This boy runs fast. I mean all hell has broken loose fast. WIP

Personality
Fleshing this out more later
Cadeyrn is a rather fierce horse. Between fight, flight, or freeze he would most definitely choose fight, yet also holds a certain gentleness and loyalty to his rider. He is stubborn sometimes, and very proud. When he decides he doesn't want to do something you better be ready to fight him in order to get him into that canter. He would willingly come up to someone in the pasture (you don't have to chase him, just get him to notice you). Cadeyrn has trouble getting along with other horses, however can develop sweet spots for a few, hes not treat motivated, gets jealous easily, and is rather smart (though doesn't possess much finesse). Cadeyrn is the kind of horse to run through a fire storm no problem. Not easily skittish, the main thing you'll find him bolting at is lightning.

- Animals other than horses [ peculiar little creatures cats and dogs are! Especially cows ]
- Rainstorms [ why get a shower when I can take one right here? ]
- Rolling around in the pasture [ yippee! Won't do it with a rider thankfully ]

Dislikes
- Toddlers [ too loud and grabby ]
- Thunder [ scary! ]
- Other stallions [ competitive ]
- Very controlling riders [ yucky overuse of crops or spurs, way too much rein, lack of leg cues ]

Other
- I'm open to him having some close friends :>

Edited at May 26, 2024 12:38 PM by Raven Wing
Blue Water Ranch | Reboot | OpenMay 19, 2024 03:38 PM

Moonnightshade

Darkseeker

Give Award
Can I be horse 4?

Name: Skyrock
Breed: Blackforest horse
Appearance: Black fur, not another speck of color on her except her blue eyes. Thin, but not unhealthily thin. Pointed face.
Personality: Shy and very quiet horse, personally doesn't like humans very much
Dislikes: Flat places, Day, large crowds
Other: None

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us