Wolf Play : Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!
Chatbox
 Devils Heart
09:59:39 FizenDevil, Zeni
Actually so fucking proud of him. *^*

-WP Click-
 Savik
09:52:40 Nalavara
You are welcome. :)
 Fernweh.
09:51:50 Fern|Rock Creek
Thanks!
 Savik
09:49:30 Nalavara
Charmed Tooth
Mind Control Enemies
A beaver does the enchantment
 Nymeria
09:44:08 Luna/Phantom
List
:)
 SilverBird
09:42:31 Dawn sun
So no, lol, my wolves are pathetic around beavers
 SilverBird
09:41:59 Dawn sun
Rumor has it that although Aizan the Bear is looking for this, there is a very special use for it in the Swamp.
 Fernweh.
09:39:31 Fern|Rock Creek
Anyone know the “special use” for the alligator teeth in the swamp?
 Eden
09:35:37 
Hello there^^
Looking for some Rp partners. Pm me.
 Listless
09:35:24 list, andie
Euro
crockpot!!?? thats so cute 😭

nymberia
ooo phantom is good too
 EuropaFromSolarBalls
09:35:10 IAmNotEurope / Euro
Hey.
 Destinations End
09:35:00 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey guys
 EuropaFromSolarBalls
09:33:54 IAmNotEurope / Euro
List
Crockpot
 Nymeria
09:31:26 Luna/Phantom
List
Phantom, Alias
 Listless
09:30:57 list, andie
Crook

oooo i like grim
 EuropaFromSolarBalls
09:30:39 IAmNotEurope / Euro
-WP Click-
Waiting for Hvitur and Onyx to age up so I can breed em (Their dad is a Light Fallow)
 Crooked Magic
09:28:50 Crook, She/her
List
Grim Reaper, Grim for short?
 Listless
09:25:56 list, andie
-WP Click-
name ideas?
 TheFlyingKitten
09:18:37 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
-Click-

I drew her a way while back and I feel like her chest is either too far down or her secondary arms are too far up.
 TheFlyingKitten
09:17:46 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
To my fellow artists, if I wanted to draw a character with multiple arms, anatomy wise would I have to give them multiple torsos so that the placement makes sense?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Cougar : -5
Vicuna Wolf : +2
Mountain Lion : -1
    Winter Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3

Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!May 11, 2024 07:32 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award

Alkaline.

Their name is well known, despite being one of the newest bands to set foot into the world of rock. All they have to their name is their first album (Revival) that consists of eight songs: Ambedo, Chrysalism, Kenopsia, Sonder, Heartworm, Mimeomia, Nodus Tollens, and Gnossienne.

Each song they made was unique. Each band member wrote at least one song, straying from the norm where there's one songwriter behind each genius song. No one but the band knows who wrote which song. The fans can speculate, but no one dares to confirm the rumors. Instead, the band smiles and shrugs, almost always saying, "Who knows?". The air of mystery is thick surrounding the band. It's their brand. Alkaline is enigmatic. They're new and raw and they always leave the fans to speculate. That is why the band remains where they are in the spotlight, and it is why the band is confident about their second album drop. Enigma will be a smash hit, they feel it in their guts, they know it.

However, when another baby-faced band rises up from the ashes, Phoenix, their album drop is in jeopardy. Can they keep the spotlight like they always have? Will Phoenix rear an ugly head and start drama between them? The possibilities are near endless and it's damn near impossible to guess what they plan to do.

The publicity would keep them relevant, but the outcome is what they fear. They could lose fans if they aren't careful. Alkaline can't afford to lose what they have, not after they just barely got it. They need to figure out an approach to this budding rivalry before it's too late.

They'll be damned if some rivalry makes them fade away.

--> Sign-Ups <--
--> Discussion <--
--> Roleplay thread <--

Edited at June 20, 2024 03:16 AM by Voxtexy
Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!May 15, 2024 08:54 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award

Rules.

1.) Please use 3rd person POV when filling out character sheets AND while roleplaying.
2.) You need to write 2 paragraphs MINIMUM for your character's personality AND appearance.
3.) Character sheets are to be fully filled out unless something is marked as optional.
4.) You are allowed to add more items to your character sheet than what is provided.
5.) This roleplay is very accepting of any LGBTQ+ characters. Don't like that? Don't join.
6.) Please provide a roleplay example. You may message me, type it out it at the bottom of your character sheet, link me to it (if it's a forum post or even in your blog), hell- even screenshots work.
7.) You may only have one character as a band member (per band).
8.) Please don't make your characters lovers with each other. It leaves less room for some fun opportunities in the roleplay! (You can, however, make your characters ex-lovers!)
9.) Images are allowed for your character's appearance so long as it follows the game's rules. You must still write 2 paragraphs minimum for their appearance.
10.) I have the right to decline any and all characters that I see fit.

This roleplay demands at least 2 paragraphs for roleplay posts. Hence why the personality and appearance also demand that same length. Why? Details. Details make a huge difference. I can work with a 2 paragraphs over a sentence with 7 words. Not to mention the roleplay is semi-literate. So, what did you expect?

Edited at May 16, 2024 06:17 AM by Voxtexy
Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!May 16, 2024 07:52 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alkaline

Members:
Eno Fioren Lyraen || Lead singer || Song: Gnossienne || portrayed by Salem
Jethro "Ghost" Winters || Bassist/Back up vocals || Song: Heartworm || portrayed by Voxtexy
Garvin Chips O'Riley || Lead Guitarist || Song: Ambedo || portrayed by Overthink 101
RESERVED || Rhythm Guitarist || Song: HERE || portrayed by Cereal
RESERVED || Drummer || Song: Mimeomia || portrayed by Ravensrun
OPEN || Keyboard || Song: HERE || portrayed by USER

The Crew:
Evangeline Margaux-Héloïs Richelieu || Manager || portrayed by Spellbound

OPEN || Bodyguard #1 || portrayed by USER
OPEN || Bodyguard #2 || portrayed by USER

OPEN || Roadie #1 || portrayed by USER
OPEN || Roadie #2 || portrayed by USER
OPEN || Roadie #3 || portrayed by USER
OPEN || Roadie #4 || portrayed by USER

(Can always add more roadies.)

Edited at June 24, 2024 06:36 PM by Voxtexy
Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!May 17, 2024 05:50 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Phoenix

Members:
Maximillian Perseus - Corelinus Cantacuzène || Lead singer || portrayed by Spellbound
OPEN || Bassist/Back up vocals || portrayed by USER
OPEN || Lead Guitarist || portrayed by USER
OPEN || Rhythm Guitarist || portrayed by USER
OPEN || Drummer || portrayed by USER
RESERVED || Keyboard || portrayed by Overthink101

The Crew:
OPEN || Manager || portrayed by USER

OPEN || Bodyguard #1 || portrayed by USER
OPEN || Bodyguard #2 || portrayed by USER

OPEN || Roadie #1 || portrayed by USER
OPEN || Roadie #2 || portrayed by USER
OPEN || Roadie #3 || portrayed by USER
OPEN || Roadie #4 || portrayed by USER

(Can always add more roadies.)

Edited at June 24, 2024 06:36 PM by Voxtexy
Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!May 17, 2024 05:53 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award

This is the basic outline. You can add extra information to your sign-up sheet if you'd like!

If you reserve a role and you make no progress on your character(s) sign-up sheet, I have the right to open that role to anyone else who may want it. I believe that that's fair!

--

Name:
Sexuality:

Band:
Role:
Song: (which song did they write? For Alkaline band members)
Species:

Personality:
Appearance:

Other:

Edited at June 20, 2024 10:53 PM by Voxtexy
Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!May 26, 2024 11:59 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award

( art credits & the rest of his gallery)

Name:
Jethro "Ghost" Winters

Nicknames: Jeth or J (anyone is free to give him a nickname if they're a friend of his)

Band: Alkaline
Role: Bassist/back up vocals
Song: Heartworm (definition here. Trust me, it's not literal heartworm)
Species: Angel (though only he knows)

Sexuality: Bicurious
Relationship status: Single

Birthday: April 24th
Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Personality: Ice cold.
Those two words describe Jethro to a tea. He is a man of few words who seemingly doesn't give a shit about anyone or anything. His interactions with other people are typically cut and dry, giving no one the chance to get to know him and befriend him. He prefers to have less people to be attached to, therefore presents himself as a guy who acknowledges no one unless he absolutely has to. It's easy to be cold and distant. To push people away and to make himself out to be some big baddie that detests the world and everything on it. Does that mean he is unnecessarily rude and cold towards others? Yes. Does he like doing that? Not really, but it's the price to pay to protect himself. None of the above is true if you're a friend of his.

In short. He's a very guarded and closed off individual who puts on an act in order to prevent his fears of abandonment and loss from coming true. A classic man putting on an act in order to appear as anything but weak.

Some people manage to break his carefully guarded walls, slipping between the cracks of the bricks and taking claim of a portion of his heart. Anyone who he considers a friend is someone he deeply admires and loves. He cannot hide himself from them. He cannot be nippy, cold, or distant from them. Never. He's the opposite. Jethro is kind, caring, understanding, welcoming, protective, and rather… attached to his friends. They mean everything to him, and he tries as hard as he can to make sure that they know he appreciates them, whether it be through words of affirmation, gift giving, or by simply letting himself be himself when he's around them, letting his guard lower just enough to let them know that he trusts them. No matter what, he isn't likely to let his walls break down fully in anyone's presence. Only a very special person could be the one to inspire him to do that.

While he still doesn't talk much, Jethro is much more warm and inviting. He loves small talk. He loves asking his friends about their days and he absolutely loves to sit and listen to them tell their stories. He is very content and relaxed while in their presence, due to how comfortable they all make him feel. Anyone who broke through his icy exterior have earned their place among the trusted and adored. He compliments his friends at least twice a week, often times at least once a day. He likes to make his friends feel valid, loved, and understood. He wants to make them comfortable. He makes up for his lack of speech by physical notions. Hand holding, hugs, and platonic cuddles/snuggles are in full effect. Jethro is pretty much a dog around his friends. He aims to make them happy, because they make him happy. He wants to please them, to be a good friend, and he wants to protect them. Nothing is as important to him as his friends.
In short. He's really not an ice cold man who hates everyone and everything. It's all a front to hide the caring, considerate, gentle, happy, and protective man that he truly is. Yeah, maybe it is all caused by previous instances of his trust being misplaced, but that is something he will never divulge. What? Of course he's got skeletons in his closet!

Appearance: Intimidating.

Jethro is a domineering man, standing at 6'6" tall with a body built like a marble statue and a face that carries little to no emotion. Nothing about him screams friendly or inviting. Especially his bright amber eyes that hold an unforgiving and disinterested stare. Pair all of that with his downturned lips and pointed eyebrows that seemingly always stay furrowed, and you get a man who looks like he's everything but a gentle soul.

His skin is smooth to the touch, baby-soft if you will, with beauty marks scattered across his body. Small tints of color are splashed on his cheeks, nose, ears, shoulders, and around his eyes. Stretch marks adorn his lower back and inner thighs, a reminder of the journey he made to get his body in shape. Jethro's back is marred by a scar caused by lightning. The scar starts at the nape of his neck, traveling down to the small of his back. The scar branches off, curving from his back to his sides by an inch, while a couple of branches break off to the back of either of his shoulders; one branch running down the back of his left arm and stopping right above his elbow.

Jethro's hair is long and silky, naturally black, a contrast to his pale skin. However, he doesn't like his hair being that dark… so he dyes it white. When he gets lazy, or procrastinates, his roots will slowly get darker until they're black, which usually results in his hair looking like a printer ran out of ink. Sometimes he digs that look, letting it stick around, though usually not for long. Jethro prefers to keep his hair down, letting it cascade down to the middle of his back, where it starts to curl. Every now and then Jethro takes his snowy white locks and ties them up into a loose bun or he'll do a half up-half down, typically when he's working out or when he plays his bass for hours on end.

This statue of a man truly does have a godly body. Between the intense training he's been through over the years, his work-out routines, and the extra activities he does when he's home and alone, he's built up his body to near perfection. His shoulders broad and full, his arms muscular, his legs and calves lean, and his chest/abdomen are well defined. Jethro sports an obvious four-pack, and with enough work he'll upgrade to a six-pack, but for now four well defined abs will do. Two ravines carve into his body, forming a prominent v-line that draws attention away from the dips in his hips (which, to him, are a flaw).

Light blue ink decorates his skin, starting from under his arm and crawling down his side. The lines may appear random to someone that briefly looks at him, but if anyone takes more than a second to take it in, they'll notice that he sports a lightning tattoo. The ink complimenting his porcelain skin. The irony in the tattoo isn't that he got it after being hit by lightning, but rather... he had it prior to the incident. Part of him thinks he jinxed himself by getting it. He plans to get a light blue inked dragon on his left arm, but has yet to go to a shop to get it done. For now, it remains an idea.

Jethro opts to wear compression shirts (short and long sleeved) and pants that fit him well, not too loose and not too tight. Some days he'll throw on a sweater and sweatpants, which vary in color from pastels to black. Jethro saves his more colorful clothes for outings with friends and relaxation at home. While he isn't big on jewelry or accessories, if he's ever given such items by any friends or family, he will wear them. He's found that he especially likes to wear rings, a minimum of four on each hand, and the occasional bracelet. Other than that, the rocker boy will most certainly sport some rocker clothes, sometimes changing it up based on what fans want to see, which is typically something that involves dark clothes, rings, chains, and a shirt that compliments his body type well (far from loose, not super tight- a shirt that's just the right amount of tight. Not to be confused with the compression shirts he already wears of his own free will!)

Likes: Swimming, horseback riding, hiking, painting, writing poetry, playing bass, occasionally singing, energy drinks, salty foods/snacks, and brownie brittle (and normal brownies of course).
Dislikes: Wrestling (only because hiis hair often becomes a victim… he won't cut it for a sport), running marathons, sparkling water, playing the piano, most pastries, spring time (allergies), baking (he always ends up with batter in his hair), salads (seriously, why would he want to eat leaves?), most protein bars (texture issue), and cooked vegetables (texture issue v.2)

Other: For some unknown reason, Jethro is very attracted to red heads. That fiery hair (often paired with a fiery or soft attitude) melts his heart. That certainly doesn't mean he's not attracted to people who don't have red hair or a fiery personality. Jethro is also very… open about his relationships. He doesn't necessarily tell his friends everything, so on occasion he'll randomly admit that he's seeing someone or admit that he was seeing someone, without realizing that it's new news for his friends, which often ends in him being teased and barraged by questions.

Jethro has not told anyone that he's an angel. His glorious white wings are always snipped before they can grow in. Once upon a time he wore them proudly, but after a traumatic event ages ago he has kept to cutting them, even though he really doesn't have to anymore. Old habits die hard I suppose.

Look, I know lightning scars aren't permanent, buuut this is a roleplay with supernatural creatures. What if something supernatural caused the scar rather than the lightning that crackles across the sky during storms? See?? There's a reason he has it, and it's definitely not because of your average lightning strike.

Edited at June 20, 2024 10:52 PM by Voxtexy
Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!June 8, 2024 07:57 PM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Saving this spot just in case I want a 2nd character :>
Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!June 20, 2024 03:04 AM

Voxtexy

Darkseeker

Give Award
After keepin' this locked away and editing it for a month, this thread is now open for posting!

The roleplay will start July 15th.
I am still deployed, therefore this starts a day after deployment is over.

You have a little less than a month to get your character(s) complete. If you reserve a role and don't make any progress for a week, I will open it back up for grabs.
Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!June 20, 2024 12:51 PM

Ravensrun

Neutral

Give Award
😈 reserve the Alkaline Drummer major Wip

Name:
Aniæth Hellcat
Nicknames: Ani, Nae (by close individuals other nicknames may be added)

Band: Alkaline
Role: Drummer
Song: Mimeomia ~ frustration of knowing how easily you fit into a stereotype, even if you never intended to, even if it’s unfair, even if everyone else feels the same way—each of us trick-or-treating for money and respect and attention, wearing a safe and predictable costume because we’re tired of answering the question, “What are you supposed to be?”

Species: Infernal (demon parentage)

Sexuality: Fluid no particular preference
Relationship status: wip

Birthday: June 9th
Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Personality: Confidence
Aniæth drips with it. This fiery red head takes to the stage with a fierce smile and drum sticks in hand. Finding her strength in her band and fans. Preforming gives her courage that she once lacked. Or at least thought she lacked. As many infernal children's story's go. Her demon parents or mortal mother and demon father or what ever parent combination she may have had. Left her. Bouncing from foster homes from the fresh age of day one. She was adopted at 16. By the Hellcats. A family of Tiger Shifters. Wip

While a wild child at heart Miss Hellcat is one to enjoy her peace in quite. Content to snuggle up with a hot coffee and book and another person if the time calls for it.

wip
wip

Appearance: Blorp wip getting bullets for now

Angled Eyes of Amethyst purple. Light and dark flecks of of the jewel like color scattered around her pupils that go Slitted like a snake. The outer ring of her eyes the darkest shade of amethyst.

Long cascades of Scarlet Red hair. An almost widows peak gives way to face framing waves.

Two toned skin of darkest grey and palest white. Split down the center of her entire body. Her face and neck adorned with white and black infernal markings.

Dark plump lips

wip

Wip

Likes: Rock music and her drums of course, Comic books, spending time with friends, The Smell of vanilla and old books. Rewatching period piece films(pride and prejudice), Cats, Fuzzy socks, Thigh high boots, a good Black eyeliner
Dislikes: peach mango combo anything yuck, leprechauns they are shit at paying you back, black coffee(give it to her sweet as sin)
Other: wip

Edited at June 24, 2024 11:01 AM by Ravensrun
Never Fade Away || Band Roleplay || Open!June 20, 2024 02:49 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Reserve the lead singer or a bodyguard for alkaline?

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us