Wolf Play : Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Revamp | Open!
Chatbox
 Boeing
01:18:01 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Good evening Oak :D
 FaithfulOakTree
01:17:29 Ash H:H!!
Morning chat^^
 Unfulfilled Wish
01:16:51 Unfulfilled / Wish
Silver
Aye-eye, Captain!
 Feiella
01:16:13 Fei the writer
Sharp Snap haunts and protects me lol
 SilverMountain
01:15:56 Silver, Luna or CWG
Well then stalk her all you want then(just dont tell her i said thatXD)
 Unfulfilled Wish
01:15:51 Unfulfilled / Wish
Bye Nymeria
Have good (dreams?) times.
 Unfulfilled Wish
01:15:16 Unfulfilled / Wish
Silver
Yeah, but I know her in real life lmao
 Nymeria
01:14:58 Luna/Phantom
Bye Wish
Bye Silver
 SilverMountain
01:14:57 Silver, Luna or CWG
Wish
Watch it!
Thats Ine of my besties your talking bout!
 Unfulfilled Wish
01:14:30 Unfulfilled / Wish
Bye-bye~
 SilverMountain
01:14:03 Silver, Luna or CWG
Bye chatXd
 Unfulfilled Wish
01:13:54 Unfulfilled / Wish
Salem
Ah, I see. Sorry for misunderstanding--but I'll still stalk Autumn's dreams.
 Boeing
01:13:49 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Silver
Welcome to NZ. The most remote speck of a rock that counts as a country in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
 Unfulfilled Wish
01:13:06 Unfulfilled / Wish
Boeing
I have no clue

Nymeria
:P Being tired sucks.
 SilverMountain
01:12:47 Silver, Luna or CWG
Boeing
Where are you???
Its eleven here and I thought I was as west as you could go?!
 Salem
01:12:28 
Wish
No ^^"
Autumn's done nothing wrong to me. I just use like to show emotion when talking to people and I use :P quite a bit for happiness
 SilverMountain
01:11:59 Silver, Luna or CWG
Bye wish you need to sleep!
 Nymeria
01:11:34 Luna/Phantom
Wish
I should be tired. >.>
 Boeing
01:11:13 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
What are you doing awake then XD It's 6:10pm so I still have a bit
Hey, a bit of sleep deprivation is good for us all I guess
 SilverMountain
01:11:12 Silver, Luna or CWG
Red*

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -2
Mountain Lion : +5
Crocodile : -2
    Spring Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Revamp | Open!May 21, 2024 04:42 PM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name:
Inclementia

Meaning "cruel" in Italian

The Alpha Female

Preferred Rank:
She's Achieved It

Thoughts On Match-Making:

It is a tradition and one she highly respects. She rather her children get to chose their own love, but she believe the elders are wise enough to chose suitable mates for her offspring - they should know the consequences if they make her children unhappy. Let's just say the dealings won't be pleasant

Appearance:
Stock Image. Credits To Khalliysgraphy @ DA

Personality:

The first thing you notice when meeting this young dame is the way she carries herself. You can note the confidence in her strides, and the way she holds her head high and doesn't seem to every have it lowered in submission. It may come off as arrogance, but it's just not that, it's more so of the fact that she is sure of herself - knowing and having trust in her own ability to get things done and moving around. She knows she's smart and talented - and she knows she has a future ahead of her and that she will become someone by playing her cards right. She's very intelligent, able to analyze and assess situations - able to use them to her advantage, along with being able to take charge when needed or required. She's rather calculating and methodical : her decisions always looking at all the angles, quick to see the possible loopholes and dangers. It's quite dangerous, as she can be a rather valuable ally and a rather dangerous enemy depending on how she decides to use this gift. After all, it can be hard to find someone gifted in strategy and tactical thinking. Most will say she's a gifted speaker - her words dripping like honey from her voice, always able to lower the guards of others, finding a way to make people comfortable and willing to speak to her is a great talent of hers. It's not that she asks or likes to pry, it's just that she has such an aura that makes her seem so trustable and like the person you can confide in. But, if they were careful, they would know the serpent sitting next to them - yes, she can quite persuasive with her words, but just like a viper - she has quite the venom to her.

Though she's sociable, one would say that she's rather selective about who she's friends with and who's in her presence. Most can also agree she's rather stoic as well - most not being able to getting a read on her as she always bears a rather neutral expression on her face, either that or her emotions are unreadable at times. They also would say she can be rather cold - respecting her space and boundaries are a big thing for her and if you can't respect that then she won't respect you, no matter who you are. Not to mention, becoming her friend is an even harder thing - she's very wary of strangers, having no trust for them in the slightest. So someone she doesn't know trying to be nice to her, or earn her approval or friendship will earn her distrust. One would have to be rather persuasive and persistent to earn her friendship, and that'd be quite the achievement to do such a thing. She also has a rather calming demeanor, always seeming to have an unending well of patience with others around her - and though she has patience, that doesn't mean she won't forget things others have done to her. She is one to hold grudges be it for minutes, hours, days, weeks, months and even years - and the outcome is the same in every case : they get what's coming to them.

One can say that she's morally grey, not exactly good and not exactly bad. She has good qualities, yet - sometimes they're overshadowed by her less desirable traits. She's not one to see the world in black and white - she understands the dimensions and understands that sometimes you have to do bad things to be considered good. So if being cruel and apathetic gets her places then so be it, she's not afraid to go for what she wants, when she wants - she'd just prefer to bide her time to see what would go for her advantage. She can be manipulative and quite vicious when the situation calls for it - able to use her words and influence to flip a seemingly impossible situation in her favor. And orchestrating events from the shadows and setting things into motion, even with just the slightest of her influence, but not to mention using the information and things she knows about the emotion and tendencies of others to her advantage. It may seem selfish and self-centered, but it is a way to survive. Or use it against someone she views as her enemies, she's quite a good actress as well : knowing how to use her tears and emotions to her advantage. It's quite easy to pity those who become an enemy of hers, because they most likely won't come out of such a confrontation alive. While she isn't necessarily violent, she isn't above it - you think she isn't above clawing your throat out? You're dead wrong, just push her to her limits and you'll find out the predatory creature she can be. She may not appear it, but she's one to enjoy conflict and drama - and sometimes she's one to stir it up just because it's as she would put it : boring. When it comes to alliances or gaining her help with troublesome situations - it's easy to say it's like making a deal with the devil : it comes with a price. And how high of price are you willing to pay? And besides she's not one to always trust those she helps, who's to say that someone won't find your body of the side of the cliff or in the river?

There have been many discrepancies about this dame's behavior and nature, but there is one consensus : she scares others. Most would say, that even though she bears an easygoing demeanor- there is something rather eerie about her, like theirs a cold trail of ice and wind that follows in her wake. It's also doesn't help that's she's quite the observant type, always watching and liking from afar - analyzing and gathering information about others and deciding what to do with it. She's also rather scarily good at mind games, able to instill fear in others with a simple sentence - even if it's said in the sweetest of voices. While she can be quite calm at times, she does have anger - it just takes a lot to get her truly made. While she can become annoyed and frustrated, it's nothing compared to her anger. When she's angry, it's something one can feel more that they can see - it's the overwhelming and suffocating presence that she'll exhibit that'll make the wise shrink away for fear of facing her fury. One can say she has the presence and brains to call the shots, and she she prefers to be in some role of leadership - rather than being told what to. And surprisingly, she's rather dependable - she runs a tight ship, most would say that it runs on genuine respect and possibly a mix of a bit of fear. It will also be noted that she's quite effective in getting things done. She's not one to tolerate insults towards her, friends, or her family - and if you just happen to be being mean to a mild-mannered person that she cares for : don't be surprised if she rips you a new one. While most may be all bark and no bark, this girl is both bite and bark. She just knows how to rip one to shreds, both verbally and physically.

Now, when it comes to matters of love -it's quite interesting. While she may deny that she's a romantic, she's actually quite a romantic. When she's in a relationship - she expecting to be her mates everything, and she won't play second fiddle or be anyone's side piece. She will be treated and loved like the gem she is and if he can't offer that to her then he can go. And if he decides to play with her heart? Then she'll play with and break his a thousand times worse - no one that plays her will end up without a few wounds. She's cautious and skeptical when it comes to love, yet when she does fall in love? She falls hard, and it's true to say that her lover is one to see a more softer and gentler side to her. Though she definitely wouldn't admit it, it's quite true. Now when it comes to children, she'd be quite a mother - having a more tough love approach, she'd be a bit harsh with them and possibly overbearing. But she'll soon get over that phase and be make careful, however that doesn't mean she won't stop helping them dream and achieve big things. Like her mother expected grand and big things for her - so will she for her children, even if it can be in an unconventional way.

Mate:
The Alpha Male

Crush:
The Alpha Male

Offspring:
She Has Four Children

Familial Affiliations/Relationships:

Pack Affiliations/Relationships:

TBD

Other:

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Revamp | Open!May 21, 2024 07:59 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Name - Fenrys
~
Age - 40 months
~
Gender - Male
~
Role - Pack Member
~
Opinions on the pairings -
(Blank for now, I need a mate and chemistry to base it off to form an opinion about it)
~
Appearance -
Fenrys has a mixed greyscale coat. He has high white socks that terminate at his shoulders, and a strip of white along the bottom of his belly. The rest of his lower body gradients to a lighter shade of grey, and the middle and upper half of his body are a shade of dark gray.
The light grey creeps up the front of his chest and gives Fenrys a slightly lighter chest with a hint of white and gray in it.
Fenrys's jaw also has a similar property, with his lower jawline being a slightly lighter shade of grey than his upper jawline and his forehead. His face is slightly lighter than the rest of his body, however.
~
Personality -
Fenrys is somewhat socialable. He generally has an "inner circle" of people that he is comfortable around and is able to talk to freely. To a lot of others, he is more closed off, but has an open mind towards them and is willing to give them a chance in his eyes.
One aspect of his personality that is instantly evident upon their first meeting with Fenrys that he thinks - and often overthinks. This is good in aspects such as some creative thoughts, but then overthinking may lead to hasty (and sometimes incorrect) conclusions - which create a domino reaction that sometimes keeps going.
Fenrys also gets distracted easily. This may be simply something more important going on in the side that he feels he needs to devote more attention to monitoring - but may be as simple as a squirrel (which he really doesn't like). This sometimes annoys others that he interacts with, but then again - it's his personality and they need to deal with it.
(I would add more about his interactions with his mate, but then again - I still need to get one. So I'm going to leave it here for now, and later once I get one I'll edit this.)
~
Strengths (3+) -
- Analyzing a thing, or a situation.
Fenrys, like suggested earlier, is good at thinking and overthinking. This plays to his benefit here, where he is able to analyze and think over something faster than most of his peers.
- Memory recollection.
Fenrys boasts a rather impressive memory recollection, being able to remember more than the average wolf. This is exceptonally useful in solving some things that may have happened in the past, but then the shockwaves still travel to today.
- Association with people that he likes.
Generally, Fenrys is good at associating (and communicating) his intent and generally being more sociable towards his peers and people that are in his more inner circles. While this may not be apparent when you first meet him, he is able to communicate his thoughts and feelings with suprising clarity.
- Ah... I had an idea but I completely forgot it. Goddamnit.
~
Weaknesses (3+) -
- Gullibility.
Fenrys is slightly more gullible than most and is prepared to believe some things that he cannot find flaws in - especially if, since he can't prove it being right, he chooses to think it correct. He lacks a lot of fear of the unknown, which sometimes will impact him negatively when he gets into more trouble than he can fix.
- Stubbornness.
Fenrys is stubborn. Once he is completely convinced that something is right (and that he knows that he's not being gullible) it's remarkably difficult to get him to change his mind. He gerenally judges people significantly harder on first impressions, and with a stubborn will, will continue to judge them similarly, despite if they show otherwise.
- Unnecessary (and often trivial) things.
Fenrys, on occassion, will be bogged down in his thinking by the most trivial matters. Rather than accepting it and going on, he will try to find a flaw in it (as his stubbornness shows). When everyone has already moved onto another topic, Fenrys will still be attempting to nit-pick the previous argument, and so on.
~
Mate - Do I need to wait to find one, or will I be forcibly paired?
~
Parents - Ah... do I need this? Because frankly I have no idea
~
Kin - No idea as of yet
~
Offspring - Ditto above.
~
Other - Uh... did I do enough? I'm writing this on Notepad (not WP, so formatting is going to be pretty terrible) but now I don't know how much is one line compared to the size of my Notepad screen.
Welp, I hope it's good enough.
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Revamp | Open!May 22, 2024 09:10 AM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Accepted as for the answers to the questions:
1. You can find a mate for your character or I can assign one if you want.
2. Any adult characters don't need parents.
3. You've written plenty!

Boeing said:
Name - Fenrys
~
Age - 40 months
~
Gender - Male
~
Role - Pack Member
~
Opinions on the pairings -
(Blank for now, I need a mate and chemistry to base it off to form an opinion about it)
~
Appearance -
Fenrys has a mixed greyscale coat. He has high white socks that terminate at his shoulders, and a strip of white along the bottom of his belly. The rest of his lower body gradients to a lighter shade of grey, and the middle and upper half of his body are a shade of dark gray.
The light grey creeps up the front of his chest and gives Fenrys a slightly lighter chest with a hint of white and gray in it.
Fenrys's jaw also has a similar property, with his lower jawline being a slightly lighter shade of grey than his upper jawline and his forehead. His face is slightly lighter than the rest of his body, however.
~
Personality -
Fenrys is somewhat socialable. He generally has an "inner circle" of people that he is comfortable around and is able to talk to freely. To a lot of others, he is more closed off, but has an open mind towards them and is willing to give them a chance in his eyes.
One aspect of his personality that is instantly evident upon their first meeting with Fenrys that he thinks - and often overthinks. This is good in aspects such as some creative thoughts, but then overthinking may lead to hasty (and sometimes incorrect) conclusions - which create a domino reaction that sometimes keeps going.
Fenrys also gets distracted easily. This may be simply something more important going on in the side that he feels he needs to devote more attention to monitoring - but may be as simple as a squirrel (which he really doesn't like). This sometimes annoys others that he interacts with, but then again - it's his personality and they need to deal with it.
(I would add more about his interactions with his mate, but then again - I still need to get one. So I'm going to leave it here for now, and later once I get one I'll edit this.)
~
Strengths (3+) -
- Analyzing a thing, or a situation.
Fenrys, like suggested earlier, is good at thinking and overthinking. This plays to his benefit here, where he is able to analyze and think over something faster than most of his peers.
- Memory recollection.
Fenrys boasts a rather impressive memory recollection, being able to remember more than the average wolf. This is exceptonally useful in solving some things that may have happened in the past, but then the shockwaves still travel to today.
- Association with people that he likes.
Generally, Fenrys is good at associating (and communicating) his intent and generally being more sociable towards his peers and people that are in his more inner circles. While this may not be apparent when you first meet him, he is able to communicate his thoughts and feelings with suprising clarity.
- Ah... I had an idea but I completely forgot it. Goddamnit.
~
Weaknesses (3+) -
- Gullibility.
Fenrys is slightly more gullible than most and is prepared to believe some things that he cannot find flaws in - especially if, since he can't prove it being right, he chooses to think it correct. He lacks a lot of fear of the unknown, which sometimes will impact him negatively when he gets into more trouble than he can fix.
- Stubbornness.
Fenrys is stubborn. Once he is completely convinced that something is right (and that he knows that he's not being gullible) it's remarkably difficult to get him to change his mind. He gerenally judges people significantly harder on first impressions, and with a stubborn will, will continue to judge them similarly, despite if they show otherwise.
- Unnecessary (and often trivial) things.
Fenrys, on occassion, will be bogged down in his thinking by the most trivial matters. Rather than accepting it and going on, he will try to find a flaw in it (as his stubbornness shows). When everyone has already moved onto another topic, Fenrys will still be attempting to nit-pick the previous argument, and so on.
~
Mate - Do I need to wait to find one, or will I be forcibly paired?
~
Parents - Ah... do I need this? Because frankly I have no idea
~
Kin - No idea as of yet
~
Offspring - Ditto above.
~
Other - Uh... did I do enough? I'm writing this on Notepad (not WP, so formatting is going to be pretty terrible) but now I don't know how much is one line compared to the size of my Notepad screen.
Welp, I hope it's good enough.

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Revamp | Open!May 24, 2024 12:16 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name
Lycus
Role
juvenile
Opinions on the pairings
He doesn't really care, the Alphas have to do what's nessacary to keep the pack running.
Appearance
Lycus has a dark pelt, it starts a black around his back and neck and slowly fades into gray, then a lighter gray towards his paws. He is average sized for his age. His weight fluxuates at times, but no one can really figure out why this happens. He doesn't have any hea;th problems and the weight change never really bothers him much. His eyes are a dark green, like the grass during summer. He has a nick in his ear from when he was younger and wandered into a thorn bush, and when he was struggling to get out, ripped off a small piece of his ear.
Personality
Lycus is more on the quiet side. He doesn't really like social interaction, but he manages, if only for his mother’s sake. Lycus is a very good friend, and he is always there to listen to your problems and comfort you. His isn't very interested in love, but he would like to have his own pups some day. He is a very hard worker and loves helping out the pack in the form of hunting, patrolling the territory, or anything else he can do to help. He is overall very friendly and easy to talk too.
Strengths (3+)
intelligence
Stealth
work ethic
Weaknesses (3+)
Quiet
Fear of heights
Can't deal with change
Mate
(none yet)
Parents
open
Kin
open
Offspring
open in the future
Other
sorry this is so short and took so long to get out!

Edited at May 24, 2024 12:54 PM by _Moonshadow_
Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Revamp | Open!May 24, 2024 12:36 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
Just a question: Did you mean to put his role as a juvenile? If not, his age needs to be over 2 years old

_Moonshadow_ said:
Name
Lycus
Role
Pack member
Opinions on the pairings
He doesn't really care, the Alphas have to do what's nessacary to keep the pack running.
Appearance
Lycus has a dark pelt, it starts a black around his back and neck and slowly fades into gray, then a lighter gray towards his paws. He is average sized for his age. His weight fluxuates at times, but no one can really figure out why this happens. He doesn't have any hea;th problems and the weight change never really bothers him much. His eyes are a dark green, like the grass during summer. He has a nick in his ear from when he was younger and wandered into a thorn bush, and when he was struggling to get out, ripped off a small piece of his ear.
Personality
Lycus is more on the quiet side. He doesn't really like social interaction, but he manages, if only for his mother’s sake. Lycus is a very good friend, and he is always there to listen to your problems and comfort you. His isn't very interested in love, but he would like to have his own pups some day. He is a very hard worker and loves helping out the pack in the form of hunting, patrolling the territory, or anything else he can do to help. He is overall very friendly and easy to talk too.
Strengths (3+)
intelligence
Stealth
work ethic
Weaknesses (3+)
Quiet
Fear of heights
Can't deal with change
Mate
(none yet)
Parents
open
Kin
open
Offspring
open in the future
Other

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Revamp | Open!May 24, 2024 12:53 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
oops yes i did. i just copied i and pasted i must have skipped over that XD

Crazydayz said:
Just a question: Did you mean to put his role as a juvenile? If not, his age needs to be over 2 years old

_Moonshadow_ said:
Name
Lycus
Role
Pack member
Opinions on the pairings
Appearance
Personality
Strengths (3+)
intelligence
Stealth
work ethic
Weaknesses (3+)
Quiet
Fear of heights
Can't deal with change
Mate
(none yet)
Parents
open
Kin
open
Offspring
open in the future
Other

Destiny (Isnt always fair) | Revamp | Open!May 24, 2024 02:06 PM

Crazydayz

Lightbringer

Give Award
You're alright! He's accepted

_Moonshadow_ said:
oops yes i did. i just copied i and pasted i must have skipped over that XD

Crazydayz said:

_Moonshadow_ said:
Name
Lycus
Role
Pack member
Opinions on the pairings
Appearance
Personality
Strengths (3+)
intelligence
Stealth
work ethic
Weaknesses (3+)
Quiet
Fear of heights
Can't deal with change
Mate
(none yet)
Parents
open
Kin
open
Offspring
open in the future
Other

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us