02:47:40 Dawn sun
Is wolves of Warfare a monthly event? I honestly never paid much attention
 Crooked Magic
02:46:16 Crook, PANcake
*disapproves
 Crooked Magic
02:45:59 Crook, PANcake
Amy
okay that's fine, tell the costumers that Crook disaproves.
 Amygdala
02:43:33 Amy
It just means i will poof every now and then
 Amygdala
02:43:15 Amy
Crook
Don't be lol
It happens sometimes XD
 SilverBird
02:41:22 Dawn sun
-WP Click-

Look at this lassie. First Boost. What does matrons blessing do?
 Crooked Magic
02:38:49 Crook, PANcake
Amy
I'm sorry :(
 Amygdala
02:37:03 Amy
God customers are so annoying today...i wanted to do some pvp in peace XD
 Feiella
02:25:28 Fei the writer
Crook
ah I see
 Crooked Magic
02:24:52 Crook, PANcake
Fe, sorry, I wasn't able to chat for some reason when i clicked the chat button. It's happened before, I think it's just because my laptop is so glitchy.
 Feiella
02:22:08 Fei the writer
Crook
what do you mean?
 Crooked Magic
02:21:47 Crook, PANcake
Oh never mind. It was a glitch.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : -4
Water Moccasin : -4
Coyote : +4
    Fall Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2

Blue Water Ranch | Reboot | OpenMay 19, 2024 05:24 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Moonnightshade said:
Can I be horse 4?

Name: Skyrock
Breed: Blackforest horse
Appearance: Black fur, not another speck of color on her except her blue eyes. Thin, but not unhealthily thin. Pointed face.
Personality: Shy and very quiet horse, personally doesn't like humans very much
Dislikes: Flat places, Day, large crowds
Other: None

i'm going to have to decline skyrock for a few reasons, unfortunately. one, black forest horses are not in the accepted breed list. and i don't think you meet my literacy requirements, but thank you for showing interest <3
Blue Water Ranch | Reboot | OpenMay 19, 2024 05:28 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Reserve male volunteer? :0
Blue Water Ranch | Reboot | OpenMay 19, 2024 06:24 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

The Tea Drinkers said:
Reserve male volunteer? :0

of course <3
Blue Water Ranch | Reboot | OpenMay 19, 2024 09:10 PM

~Wild Paws~

Neutral

Give Award

Edited at May 20, 2024 01:18 PM by ~Wild Paws~
Blue Water Ranch | Reboot | OpenMay 19, 2024 09:33 PM

~Wild Paws~

Neutral

Give Award

Horse sign up

PM Me if more info needed

Name: Bramble

Show name: Into the woods

Breed: Morgan x Connemera

Appearance: Medium Bay Morgan x connemara . Black Mane. Wavy long Mane and Tail . 15hh. Black eyes. Not shoed ( I have a inspo pic if you need more details)

Personality: She is a goofy little goober. Hyper but sweet. Outgoing. She loves everyone she meets but is not a very easy ride. Loves to just take off and run. A little clumsy sometimes. Still a little green because of her young age. Favorite treats are apples. She is quite a looker with her shiny coat.

Jumping (Over anything she is not picky!)

Running (Or bolting whitch ever term you like more XD)

Dislikes:

Being Inside

Pole work ( Clumsy....)

Other:

Open to relationships

Rides western and english

Blue Water Ranch | Reboot | OpenMay 22, 2024 12:32 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

~Wild Paws~ said:

Horse sign up

PM Me if more info needed

Name: Bramble

Show name: Into the woods

Breed: Morgan x Connemera

Appearance: Medium Bay Morgan x connemara . Black Mane. Wavy long Mane and Tail . 15hh. Black eyes. Not shoed ( I have a inspo pic if you need more details)

Personality: She is a goofy little goober. Hyper but sweet. Outgoing. She loves everyone she meets but is not a very easy ride. Loves to just take off and run. A little clumsy sometimes. Still a little green because of her young age. Favorite treats are apples. She is quite a looker with her shiny coat.

Jumping (Over anything she is not picky!)

Running (Or bolting whitch ever term you like more XD)

Dislikes:

Being Inside

Pole work ( Clumsy....)

Other:

Open to relationships

Rides western and english

bramble is unfortunately not accepted. i do require more of a description for appearance and personality, and i don't feel you meet my literacy requirements. thank you for your interest <3

Blue Water Ranch | Reboot | OpenMay 22, 2024 03:37 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name:

Bodhi Kazan Ariti

𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔: 𝐵𝓁𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓀𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

(very ironic, I know)

Male

Pronouns: he/him

Sexuality*:

Bisexual; with a slight preference for males

Appearance:

Bodhi

Despite his human nature, Bodhi walks with an aura of a demon, or some other dark and unsettling form. When walking the streets, he is often avoided by young ones, and even some of the older children hang back at his seemingly ghastly presence. His skin is pale, almost deathly so, and despite nearly every moment of the day he walks the streets, but the sun seems to barely touch his ghostly flesh. His porcelain skin is something he prizes, obsesses over, even. He takes great care to keep his hands unmarred as possible. His back is nearly covered in scars, but he never speaks of where he gained these. He seems to thrive in the moonlight, when he stalks the streets, seeming even more devilish than he does in the sun.

His eyes are the colour of bitter coffee, dark, and unyielding, framed by strangely feminine eyelashes. He has high cheekbones, and a jawline sharp enough to cut diamonds. His dark hair is cut raggedly, longer on the top, and cut close around his skull on the sides. He has a lean, muscular build, and stands around 5'10. His shorter stature leaves people uneasy, wondering if his height is going to leave him at a disadvantage to them, or whether he will use it against them. He often speaks in a low, raspy voice, which doesn't quite seem to match his face, nor his age. His lips are round and full, a dusky rose colour. Despite the fact that they are often turned down in a frown, when he does smile, it lights up his whole face, causing one small dimple in his left cheek to appear. He is rather self-conscious of this feature, and this is a tiny part of the reason he normally chooses to keep his emotions hidden.

Bodhi dresses quite classily, in dark fabrics, often accentuated with gold or silver designs stitched in, such as paisleys (his personal favorite), roses, and feathers. These threads are usually hidden amongst the dark ones, causing the light to seemingly sparkle off the black and dark grey threads, which adds an air of mystery that he likes quite a bit. He has a tattoo on the back of his neck, a crow in flight, and a tiny sun on his right thumb. He has no piercings or any other man made marks upon his body, besides his scars. He normally stays as covered up as he can, in suits to rival Armani. Bodhi is rather broody, and often his face shows no emotion, besides a bit of a frown.

He walks with a slight limp, due to a childhood injury, and is highly irritated at this. He tries to act as though it doesn’t pain him at all, but once one knows him well, it is easy to catch the slight grimaces, and flashes of pain in his eyes.

Personality:

Bodhi isn't really that well known by anyone. He's mostly closed off, and those who don't know him well are eager to spread rumors.

Often described as cold and ruthless, Bodhi is willing to do almost any job for the right amount of money. He is rather manipulative and conniving, and is keen to let others know that he is in control of any situation. He is quick witted, and always has a trick up his sleeve, unless he's with someone he trusts with his life. He isn't a huge fan of trust, and will exploit almost anyone for his gain. Despite this, he is fiercely loyal to those he does love and trust, and once his trust is gained, it is not easily broken.

Bodhi is normally aloof and indifferent, hiding his true emotions behind a cool façade. However, he holds grudges close to his heart, and vengeance is practically his hobby. There isn't much you can do to rattle him, besides strong emotions. If someone is crying, or honestly feeling anything too strongly in front of him, he gets skittish and unwieldy. This stems mostly from his traumatic childhood, and he struggles with the fact that he doesn't really feel anymore.

One of Bodhi's biggest fears is mirrors. As a child, he learned to dislike his own appearance, and although he takes great pride in it now, he prefers to do as much of it as possible. This fears also comes from his uneasiness with how mirrors distort images, making him on edge with how appearances are not always what they seem.

Bodhi sometimes comes off as paranoid and lost in his own mind, he is good at riddles, problem solving, and is quite the perfectionist. When he finds his crowd, he is slightly more easy going, but for the most part, he prefers to be left with those select few, rather than in a group setting.

Backstory*: WIP

-dark clothes

-money-

-riddles-

-sleight of hand-

-knives-

-poisons-

-foxglove-

Dislikes:

-mirrors-

-emotions-

-bright light-

-overly cheerful people-

-deep water-

Theme Song or Quote*:

Some Nights by fun.

Blue Water Ranch | Reboot | OpenMay 24, 2024 12:10 PM

_Moonshadow_

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Georgia Hamilton
Nickname:
Georgie
Sexuality:
Straight
Apperance:
Georgie stands at 5'4 feet tall, short for her age, but that doesn't bother her much. She has pale skin that is tanned from all of her hours outside. She has freckles across her cheeks and the bridge of her nose, as well as her arms. The freckles stand out during the summer months and are normally less noticeable in the winter months.
Her eyes are a sparkling emerald green, and if you look closely enough you can see a small ring of brown around her pupils. Georgie's smile always lights up a room, and you almost never see her without a smile on her face.
She has curly red hair that falls to the middle of her back, which is normally always in a ponytail or a braid. She also has a small scar just above her right eyebrow from when she hit her head on the corner of a table when she was little.
Georgie always dresses in a t-shirt and jeans, perfect for riding. She will occasionally wear some leggings or shorts depending on the weather and what she is doing that day.
Personality:
Georgie is a very bubbly, happy person. She is always seen with a wide grin on her face. She is very optimistic and sees the good in anything.
She is always told she is mature for her age, she thinks it's because she takes care of horses for a living instead of partying like other kids her age.
Georgie has always been very athletic, doing lots of sports in middle school and of course, riding horses. Horses are her biggest passion. She has been riding since she was 8, not as long as most, but she picked it up really fast. When she was 15 she got a job exercise riding some of the racehorses at Wilson Acres, a huge racing farm in Kentucky owned by Adam Wilson. She has worked there for over a year and has loved every second of it.
Her dream is to become a professional jockey, but she doesn't tell most people this because she knows her parents will disapprove. It took a lot of convincing on her part just to get a job here.
Backstory:
Tbd
Sports
Warm weather
Being outside
Music
Dislikes:
Being stuck inside
Rude people
Being alone
The dark
Other:
Sorry this took so long!

Edited at May 24, 2024 12:12 PM by _Moonshadow_
Blue Water Ranch | Reboot | OpenMay 26, 2024 10:58 AM

Northwest Wind Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Human sign-up:
Name: Nicole "Nikie" Jarrett
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: She is a dark skinned woman. Her eyes are honey colored. Her hair is afro-style and when it is down it reaches below her shoulders, but she usually wears it up or in a ponytail, sometimes in braids. She is quite tall, measuring 1.67, and has a slim build, highlighting her curves, which are proportionate to her body type. She likes to wear eye-catching jewelry such as large hoops, bead necklaces and bracelets, and she especially likes elegant clothing such as dresses and jumpsuits, and casual clothing such as blouses, shorts and leggings in soft pastel or neutral colors, which she also uses to put on makeup. As for footwear, her favorites are low-soled sandals and high shoes for more formal occasions.
Personality: She is a city person, so she is not used to the countryside or farm animals, but she always wanted to live the experience of working with animals on a ranch. She is outgoing and flirtatious, she is also quite stubborn. She likes parties and celebrations in general. Nikie thought it would be fun to spend her vacation in the countryside, and she finds horses beautiful animals, so she likes the idea of working with them and she hopes to learn a lot in the process. Nicole is normally a peaceful person, but she defends her ideals tooth and nail, even knowing that she could get in trouble for it.
Likes: Jewelery, parties, spaghetti, makeup, flowers, peaches, pop music.
Dislikes: Rocky terrains, bright colors for clothing, sport shoes, rock music
Other: She has a little dog named Tau, which is a brown miniature pinscher, and she likes to take him with her wherever she goes.
Horse sign-up:
Name: Talisman
Breed: American Paint Horse
Appearance: This horse has a short, smooth chestnut-colored coat with large white spots with rounded and well-defined edges around his body. The mane is of medium length, straight but a little disheveled, being almost completely white, except for the tuft that lays on the head. Three of his legs have white stockings, the front ones reaching to the knee and the right rear one reaching halfway up the leg. The left rear leg is completely white to the thigh. The largest white area spreads over his body from the left shoulder to the top of the rump, another spot along the upper part of his neck almost reaching the back of the head, a smaller one in the right side of the neck reaching a minimum part of his head and another one all over his right shoulder. The straight and abundant hair on the horse's tail reaches down to the hock and is mostly white like the mane, having a thin chestnut stripe. His hooves are pale pink. He has a small star-shaped mark on his forehead. He is a little short in stature but still within the standard for his breed. He has a strong build and his gait shows confidence and firmness. His eyes are of a very dark brown with an alert look.
Personality: He is friendly, he likes to be around humans. Born and raised on another ranch, he was transferred to Blue Water a week ago, so he is still getting used to his new home and his new partners. He has a calm temperament. He loves quiet walks through natural areas. He likes to be cuddled by people and may get jealous if he sees that other horses receive more attention from humans than him. In his previous home he was often ridden by tourists who wanted to ride through the mountains and forests, so he has interacted with a lot of people, and that gave him his mostly calm and friendly temperament. The fact that he loves quiet walks through natural places doesn't mean that he doesn't like to run fast from time to time, feeling the wind hit his face while galloping makes him feel wonderful.
Likes: Natural landscapes, water, rain, carrots, sugar cubes, humans, cuddles
Dislikes: Frogs, cold, loud noises, large machines
Other:

Edited at May 26, 2024 11:40 AM by Northwest Wind Pack

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us