Wolf Play : 1 x 1 RP search
Chatbox
 distant-screams
07:12:09 katy | beetle
Vah,
that'd be frustrating, i'm sorry :') at least there were some left to make still
 Nevermore.
07:11:47 Never/Nev
Vah! :D

How're you doing today?
 Salem
07:11:46 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Obscurity
07:11:21 Tai
Vah
Oh my... I hope they were salvageable :,D

Khaos
You and me, I can help- spam PvP, let's go
 Zeraphia
07:10:31 Spooky Vah
Katy

Well, I had to dump the noodles and wash the pot out and the stove. But I didn't get contaminated. So that's a plus.

But I had to use the rest of my box of noodles that I bought like twenty minutes ago.
Rip money.
 distant-screams
07:09:24 katy | beetle
Vah,
oh dear :'D are you alright?
 Kháos
07:09:13 Kaos || Khaos
Defeat an enemy faction in PvP. 0/60

😭 I never PvP.
 Zeraphia
07:08:47 Spooky Vah
>.>

I am calm. I am the epitome of calm

I totally didn't have to dump an entire half-box of gluten free noodles because my brother spilled his entire dinner across the stove and into my boiling pot.

I am calm.
 ZEFHYR
07:06:23 
oh, ok!
 Obscurity
07:05:02 Tai
Giveaways would belong in sales chat
 Blue Diamond
07:04:25 
yes
 ZEFHYR
07:03:01 
who would like a free roadrunner feather? i want to practice transfering something
 Futon_Stalker
06:59:52 Futon :]
Beetle
Hozier songs have so much potential for being oc-ified lol
 distant-screams
06:58:28 katy | beetle
Futon,
it's a good song, i can't blame you xD
 Obscurity
06:58:16 Tai
Ooh, multiple saving accounts! I can bring my real life hyperfixation of putting my currency in different places to a wolf game 😍
 Boeing
06:56:15 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Red
Just skip it and if you ever find pottery by digging it up I'll pay you the quest reward personally xD
 Emmet
06:55:59 Emmet (he/him)
Finally done with the spooky adopts 👯‍♀️ time to crash
 Red River Wolves
06:55:31 Redd Dead
Boe,
Probably. IÂ’ll give it a couple more levels
 Futon_Stalker
06:54:44 Futon :]
Beetle
-Click-
I too am a victim of “too sweet” by hozier 😔
 distant-screams
06:52:59 katy | beetle
-Click-
i don't know why but my brain is telling me that her theme song is "too sweet" hozier and i'm rolling with it for her profile coding xD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : -2
Wolverine : -5
Badger : +4
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay

1 x 1 RP searchAugust 14, 2024 09:15 AM

The Crow

Neutral

Give Award

1x1 partner search

i'm in desperate need of writing to relieve the nagging itch, so if you see this and you're piqued enough, please do reach out!

my capabilities:

→ i can comfortably write roughly around 600 words or between the 400-500 word line since i am a semi-literate person and have almost always been. and i am a creative one with a wide verbiage that i love to frequently use. i love describing lots and i never rush. i may have issues jumping sentence to another which can cause a bit of confusion but blame my mother tongue since english isn't my first. and also, ask if you do get bewildered or need some clearance, i'll answer!

→ i write in the third perspective and will try to play a male role for most of my roleplays since i am way more adept with that gender than female. however, i won't have issues writing as a female character if it is necessary. especially with multiple characters. but my main character usually remains as male.

→ i am online from 4-5 pm on wolfplay time. maybe sooner if i am free. but that usual hour is when i appear online and i can respond, write back or just louse around. and my responses to roleplays differ heavily. if i don't respond after you do, you'll get it the next day. i just need some creativity to float back to my writing canals so that i give you a juicy paragraph instead of a boring one.

→ i heavily prefer and will write in forums only. if that is not an option i will simply not be bothered to even continue to discuss. forums are way less cluttered and way nicer to write in.

→ i will always (depending on the plotline & topic) prefer romance, slow-burn, arranged, love triangle, and enemies-to-lovers tropes. can be meshed with adventure, action and whatever other genre. but romance has to be around. i also do not write about humans aka human topics are off the charts. i prefer animal topics only and will just accept them no matter how good the plotline about humans is.

→ i also love doing templates to introduce characters, their relationships, statuses, and a more in-depth outlook on them overall, i will always accept and suggest first if possible. i also do not mind mixing some lore with our characters into the templates to ought some more drama.

→ i love playing as wolves given why i came here. any type of bird (ahem a crow) or even some random extinct creature that has been a myth all along. i like it semi-realistic and i like it destructive. which means i love some detrimental plot twists along the way and i expect some. i want chaos and i want it now.

what i prefer for my partner:

→ won't keep this as long as i had mine but i prefer everything in my roleplay partner that i am capable of. which means don't bring me one-liners or a rushed-out response that is as basic as it could get. i want some juiciness in it. and also, if we are writing about some sort of a chosen topic (dragons, wolves, horses, etc.) please have some knowledge about them. at least the basics. and no i won't do shapeshifters.

Edited at August 14, 2024 09:21 AM by Crowsfeet
1 x 1 RP searchAugust 17, 2024 06:13 PM

Wiltshire

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hey there! I am currently on the search for a role-playing partner as well, and as far as I've read, you seem like somebody I'd love to start a 1x1 with. I usually play female roles in a MxF pairing but I'm always open to trying new things. I don't typically play as full on animals/creatures but I'm willing to do so if thats something you need partner to be able to do. As far as animals I may be interested in playing, there are; Wolves [obviously], Horses, and any type of fantasy creature. More roleplaying information about me is in my pack bio, so feel free to check that out! <3

Forums > Roleplay

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us