icemoons
06:32:58 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
bone pile it is then
 Existence
06:32:23 Exist / Kuskyn
Icemoons, personally I would bone pile him
 icemoons
06:25:53 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
good morning friends, Keep or bone pile?

-WP Click-
 Existence
06:20:35 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, yeah definitely a 50/50 thing there honestly, I mean I'm up at 9:20 pm throwing a foot ball and soccer ball because she isn't tired yet.. So I'm trying to get her energy out xD She's loving it so can't be doing too bad. Man some of the kids I've seen I am so unsure of how their parents deal with them...

Oh yeah Huskies are definitely the "child" of the dog world more than anything..
 The Pumpkin King
06:15:27 Ecifircas
Urux, awh. You're very sweet. :')

Existence, it's about luck as it is about raising. You're doing well, by the sounds of it. Some kids are god awful, though. It feels bad to say that about a kid but it's super true. Some kids really are just turds.

I can't imagine that, though. I don't even see huskies as dogs. I see them as a whole other .. demonic .. entity. lmao
 Existence
06:12:27 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, everyone around me who had kids before me were all like "They are so picky little things, messy, excreta.." Mine is like only messy and has a lot of energy I didn't get the short stick thank god. This kid eats like there is no food in the damn house, despite having 3 full meals and morning and afternoon tea..
Man I looked after a husky mix for 6 months and god I can see why people compare kids to huskies.
 Urux
06:10:09 Urox
Ecifircas
Thank you :') I'd give you a cheeky discount though :P
 The Pumpkin King
06:08:18 Ecifircas
Existence, oh yeah. It's not something where you can be like "welp, if it happens, it happens". You have to be uber sure. I juggle the responsibility of a dog okay but adding any more to that, I'd drop the ball and crash and burn. xD

Like kids, I love Huskies from a distance but realize I like the idea of a husky, not owning a husky.
 Existence
06:06:51 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I will forever say to people do not have one unless you are 150% ready, god the mood switches on this little devil is literally from one extreme to the other.. Don't get me wrong she's a grwat kid but she is full on.. Physically and mentally.. Honestly kids are like Huskies...
 The Pumpkin King
06:04:11 Ecifircas
Existence, awh. :') The less I know about the doings of other people's kids the better, I'm insanely prone to baby fever. Sensical enough to know kids are absolutely not for me but I need my baby fix so I hang out with my friends to see their kids. lol

I think how sassy and hard-headed they get as they get older is cute.
 Old Money
06:03:37 elegance❀
-WP Click-
The Sombre Cirque. A Dark/Horror Roleplay. Join today!
 Existence
06:02:44 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, These days she just let's herself out the back door and yells at me through the kitchen window to let me know she's escaped ;-; Yeah for the most part the fact you can call her name and she comes back in amazing till she hits the rebellious age xD
 Tiny Village
06:01:30 Tiny
Good morning chat
 The Pumpkin King
06:00:21 Ecifircas
Existence, awh. :') Maybe you can teach her to like other places. At least you can have your goblin off leash because it will come back. lmao

Urux, I told you. ;) Your art is amazing. You put so much personality into each piece. When I'm not broke, I will happily pay your prices and then some to get some art. In the meantime, make some bank.
 Existence
05:59:18 Exist / Kuskyn
Speaking of art I should get my dead ass back into doing comms and designs.. Got that hoard..
 Urux
05:58:33 Urox
:') Ecifircas
I upped my prices and people are still wanting my art, so happy haha
 Urux
05:57:56 Urox
-Click-
Finished a com ^^
 Existence
05:56:16 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas the only spot this feral thing likes is picnic point but I am not driving 2 hours to go there xD And the younger they are the more they slow you down x.x
Honestly the recall part is funny but like seriously true xD I call this one's name and she comes flying like a bullet c.c Kinda scary
 The Pumpkin King
05:52:34 Ecifircas
Existence, awh. Yeah, having kids sounds like... a lot. I can't imagine. I love my freedom way too much.

I know from hiking with my friends with kids how much a kid can slow you down. At the very least, it's fun to watch them interact with their environment though and kind of... recall train them for a lack of a better way around the word.
 Existence
05:50:42 Exist / Kuskyn
Ecifircas, I would love to go back to the mountains for a small hike.. but I don't think the 2 year old would let me have my peace T.T

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : 0
Polar Bear : -2
Brown Bear : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Brimstone

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Contests
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Crazy Kids Alliance ContestsMay 28, 2024 09:55 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
This forum will be for everyone in my Crazy Kids Alliance. The active contest will be pinned.

Current Contest:

WoW event

Edited at July 21, 2024 01:55 PM by Inferno Abyss
   Crazy Kids Alliance ContestsOctober 1, 2024 11:54 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
Thank you everyone who has generously sent up donations for the raffles! I am currently working on setting the 2nd one up, and you'll be getting a notification here shortly. It starts at 9 AM on Oct. 2nd. Any and all donations that you want to send can come my way <3
Thank you all again!
~Nev
Crazy Kids Alliance ContestsMay 28, 2024 11:40 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
BE Training Contest

Starts on June 7th, submissions due on June 6th. No new submissions after 11:50pm Game Time. This will end on 18th at 11:50pm GT.

Contest Details:
This contest is just like the title, you will be BE training as fast as you can to get the prize!

Contest Rules and Guidelines:
- I will check the wolves on the 6th at 11:50. Once I have found all wolves have no BE on them, I'll send an alliance communication stating that the competition is underway. -
- Your submission must not have any BE on them. CP is free game regarding the wolf. -
- Regarding above, this means that CP can be added at any time. Just make sure the wolf does not have any BE. -

- Once you are finished your wolf, you will use the [finished] form below to submit your wolf. It must be submitted here. I will ignore PMs regarding finished wolves. This is to make sure everything stays fair. -
- The contest will end after one game year. Prizes are below. -
- Please use the forms provided. Easier for organization. -
- Finished wolves = 925 BE. No less than that. -
- This is a contest of speed so the faster the wolf is finished and submitted will get you that prize. -
- The last question in each form is just for fun and making sure your having fun too! -

-- I will send out an alliance message on June 6th for everyone to get started! --

Contest Prizes:

1st place :: 5 apples --> Starwolfs with Into the storm!
2nd place :: 3 apples --> Savik with Albino
3rd place :: 1 apples --> TBD
Runners up :: 400 mush

Submissions:

Starwolfs | Into the storm
Nevermore | #1 & #2
Sikoa | #1
Moon Chasers | #1
Savik | #1

Forms:

Finished Form:

Pack Name & ID:

Wolf finished:

How did the training go?

Edited at June 14, 2024 03:56 PM by Inferno Abyss
Crazy Kids Alliance ContestsMay 30, 2024 09:52 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
This is now open for submissions!
Crazy Kids Alliance ContestsMay 30, 2024 10:54 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
Pack Name & ID: starwolfs #180549

Wolf being Entered: into the storm

Are you ready to BE train? Yes ! I bred this boy last year and have been waiting for this contest to train him xD I also want to see if I still have that BE training mindset in me xD
Crazy Kids Alliance ContestsJune 1, 2024 10:34 PM

Moon Chasers

Neutral

Give Award
This is my pup for the contest.
Yes, I am ready to BE train!
Crazy Kids Alliance ContestsJune 1, 2024 11:41 PM

Sikoa

Lightbringer

Give Award
Here is my entry for the contest:
I cannot get my link to work 😢
Hopefully I am ready to train. :)
YAY!! It finally worked!!

Edited at June 1, 2024 11:42 PM by Sikoa
Crazy Kids Alliance ContestsJune 2, 2024 10:43 AM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Could you two please edit these and add the form as stated in the rules?

Moon Chasers said:
This is my pup for the contest.
Yes, I am ready to BE train!

Sikoa said:
Here is my entry for the contest:
I cannot get my link to work 😢
Hopefully I am ready to train. :)
YAY!! It finally worked!!
~
Accepted added @Starwolfs!

starwolfs said:
Pack Name & ID: starwolfs #180549

Wolf being Entered: into the storm

Are you ready to BE train? Yes ! I bred this boy last year and have been waiting for this contest to train him xD I also want to see if I still have that BE training mindset in me xD
Crazy Kids Alliance ContestsJune 3, 2024 03:03 PM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
Pack Name & ID: Nevermore. 272291

Wolf being Entered: -Click-
Are you ready to BE train? Yeah!
-

Wolf being Entered: The Other lad

Crazy Kids Alliance ContestsJune 3, 2024 03:14 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
I've got your 2 ^-^ To make it fair though, only one can win a high place. (Example: If you get them both done in 1st, only one will recieve the first place reward and the other will get a runner up prize.)

Nevermore. said:

Wolf being Entered: -Click-
-

Wolf being Entered: The Other lad

Forums > Wolfplay > Contests
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved