Wolf Play : Wolves Wont Recover?
Chatbox
 kycantina
04:23:09 ky but it's spooky
Honestly my only goal for tomorrow is buying 3k worth of figs to finish building the current batch of idiots
 Amygdala
04:22:19 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
That's a lot of tokens...good luck
 kycantina
04:21:50 ky but it's spooky
Amy, according to WP I have 49 tokens ready for Halloween, plus 25k in mush to use, exciting :))
 Amygdala
04:21:02 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Not bad at all XD

Hopefully...i need something to fuel my wolf party addiction because i can't use mush XD
 kycantina
04:19:53 ky but it's spooky
Amy, I'm sure you'll have plenty once FMC starts and you shift into a hardcore gamer lol
 kycantina
04:19:05 ky but it's spooky
-WP Click-
Not bad
 Amygdala
04:18:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I can't get any...no fair XD
 kycantina
04:18:03 ky but it's spooky
another CB >:) I love gambling let's go
 Mount Lambda
04:10:43 Lambda
I keep switching between two pups when exploring, and interesting things only happen when Vesta is going, I swear! She keeps getting points. When Lyra goes she doesn't get any points... barely any
 Amygdala
04:09:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
Sure set it up
 Arctic Moon
04:09:08 NY, Malo, Arctic
Anyone want to pvp? I'm bored as heck
 Amygdala
04:08:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
I have the same problem lol
 Old Money
04:08:42 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Arctic Moon
04:07:43 NY, Malo, Arctic
My Gwyn Ap Nudds just can't give me a charon's blessing
 Amygdala
04:06:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Aand i'm back
 Polargeist
04:04:05 Chro (he/him)
My god just realized I'll probably be creating a pileup on monday Lord have mercy
 Rogue Whispers
04:01:05 Rogue is a Ghost
Hey chat
 Polargeist
03:59:24 Chro (he/him)
ET -
Hmmm honestly it might be the thinness of the font??
 The Pumpkin King
03:58:38 Ecifircas
Oh, whoops. That is definitely not Sales.
 Mount Lambda
03:58:34 Lambda
do yall prefer grayscale or colored wolves?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -3
Badger : -5
Black Panther : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Member Help

Wolves Wont Recover?June 14, 2017 12:30 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
So, probably a stupid question but, if I have 0 dominance will my wolves recover over time? I've been waiting for at least 5 hours and none of my explore wolves have recovered.

I know the higher a packs dominance the quicker wolves recover, but do they not recover at all if the pack has 0?

Thanks for your time!

~Sabrae
Wolves Wont Recover?June 14, 2017 12:33 AM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
It's more based off pack happiness, not dominance.
As you've got 0 pack happiness it will take your wolves very long to heal, though if it's truly been five hours of no healing, which I'm sorry to day, but I kind of doubt, that may be a bug.

Edited at June 14, 2017 12:51 AM by Destinations End
Wolves Wont Recover?June 14, 2017 12:51 AM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award

Destinations End said:
It's more based off pack happiness, not dominance.
As you've got 0 pack happiness it will take your wolves very long to heal, though if it's truly been five hours of no healing, which I'm sorry to day, but I kind of doubt, that may be a bug.

Try staggering your dominance to bring your pack happiness up so they heal faster
Wolves Wont Recover?June 14, 2017 10:02 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Try Destys suggestion and stagger dominance. Feeding and watering your wolves will also bring up happiness. But you are correct that no healing will take place with zero pack happiness. Unless there was some update to that I don't know about... but this has always been an issue for me and why I keep a supply of health potions. It's hard to keep a large pack healthy.
Wolves Wont Recover?June 14, 2017 11:05 AM

Albino

Darkseeker

Give Award
I checked my own wolves recently after reading this and it seems the same thing is happening except I haven't went exploring for 1-2 days and still no healing...
Wolves Wont Recover?June 14, 2017 11:12 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
It looks like you just fed and watered them so they should start healing now. It's every 15 minutes so check on them in about a half hour or so. Healing should have started then.

Edited at June 14, 2017 11:16 AM by Silver Souls
Wolves Wont Recover?June 19, 2017 07:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Just thought I'd update and say that they still don't recover. Even after feeding them and giving them water. What I've been doing is going to the Hot Springs once every few days to heal all of them in one round.

Any suggestions? I don't like relying on the Hot Springs, and buying as many health potions as I need would have me broke in minutes.

The only conclusion I have is to raise my pack happiness. I'm up to 574 total dominance and 27 wolves, how much dominance would you recommend?
Wolves Wont Recover?June 19, 2017 07:11 PM

Slasher

Neutral

Give Award
I'm pretty sure it's due to no pack happiness.

Make sure each wolf in your pack has a different amount of dominance to help raise your pack happiness.
Wolves Wont Recover?June 19, 2017 07:32 PM

SixBears

Administrator
Lightbringer

Give Award

sabrae said:
Just thought I'd update and say that they still don't recover. Even after feeding them and giving them water. What I've been doing is going to the Hot Springs once every few days to heal all of them in one round.

Any suggestions? I don't like relying on the Hot Springs, and buying as many health potions as I need would have me broke in minutes.

The only conclusion I have is to raise my pack happiness. I'm up to 574 total dominance and 27 wolves, how much dominance would you recommend?

Your pack is very unhappy. Please read in the Game Guide how to fix this. :)

Forums > Member Help

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us