Wolf Play : Pandicorns Character Trashcan
Chatbox
 Mount Lambda
04:10:43 Lambda
I keep switching between two pups when exploring, and interesting things only happen when Vesta is going, I swear! She keeps getting points. When Lyra goes she doesn't get any points... barely any
 Amygdala
04:09:26 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
Sure set it up
 Arctic Moon
04:09:08 NY, Malo, Arctic
Anyone want to pvp? I'm bored as heck
 Amygdala
04:08:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Arctic
I have the same problem lol
 Old Money
04:08:42 elegance❀
-WP Click-
 Arctic Moon
04:07:43 NY, Malo, Arctic
My Gwyn Ap Nudds just can't give me a charon's blessing
 Amygdala
04:06:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Aand i'm back
 Polargeist
04:04:05 Chro (he/him)
My god just realized I'll probably be creating a pileup on monday Lord have mercy
 Rogue Whispers
04:01:05 Rogue is a Ghost
Hey chat
 Polargeist
03:59:24 Chro (he/him)
ET -
Hmmm honestly it might be the thinness of the font??
 The Pumpkin King
03:58:38 Ecifircas
Oh, whoops. That is definitely not Sales.
 Mount Lambda
03:58:34 Lambda
do yall prefer grayscale or colored wolves?
 The Pumpkin King
03:58:02 Ecifircas
Need somewhere to put your daily 30 CP for someone else's wolves? Want to make a quick buck?

Put it here. I'll pay you 60 mushrooms for you 30 CP. :)
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 Eternity
03:57:43 ET
Polar
It's also difficult to read in the day </3
 Polargeist
03:54:28 Chro (he/him)
Oooh but this theme is so easy on the eyes ET omg
 Mount Lambda
03:53:09 Lambda
oh no i can not cp is not money i am dumb
 Serpents
03:52:54 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- custom battle move ideas for her pm me please be related to magic/sorcery
 Mount Lambda
03:52:44 Lambda
oh wait i can see it on my secretary bird!!! i am dumb
 Mount Lambda
03:51:13 Lambda
I would but I forgot their name :D
She looks so cool Rev :o
 Eternity
03:50:59 ET
I literally just switched to this theme but already want to change to an Apollo theme </3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : -3
Badger : -5
Black Panther : -4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3 

Pandicorns Character TrashcanOctober 12, 2017 06:52 PM

Pandicorn

Darkseeker

Give Award
RULES:
NONE CAN POST EXCEPT ME! (Unless I told you other wise)
This is my character trashcan so if you steal it that is VERY ILLEGAL
You are not allowed to post if you have questions PM me. I dont need spam clogging my trash.
As stated above these are my characters the name is completely MINE, I made the last names up myself. You CAN NOT use my last name unless I confirmed it as a relative, which most likely WONT happen.
Respect my rules or I'll just trash this whole thing.
If you don't like my character trash rules then leave, I dont care. I have copy right on these characters.
Also, I believe everything came off as rude but Im being blunt and Im not going to sugar code it. Sorry, not sorry.

Edited at December 27, 2019 12:54 PM by Pandicorn
Pandicorns Character TrashcanOctober 12, 2017 06:57 PM

Pandicorn

Darkseeker

Give Award
Questions & Answers
Q: ""Why did you make this?""
A: I need a place for my characters that I dont want to scramble my trashy brain to remember. I wanted a quick character finder instead of leaving them in my notes I have easier access without leaving wolfplay.
Q: ""Why can't I put my characters here?""
A: I made the form, if you want a place to put your characters then make your own. My trashcan my characters. Simple.
Q: ""How often will you post?""
A: Depends if I need to make another character or if someone gives me a format I'll fill it out by their questions.
Q: ""How many characters do you have?""
A: A lot, I may or may not put them here so, many are made up and probably will never be placed here just because of graphic reasons.
Q: ""Why do most of your characters have the same name?""
A: Easy. I like my OC name, so I will constantly use it. Though I will change it. Sometimes.
Q: ""Why are some of the girls names Jack? That's a boy's name.""
A: I name my character whatever I wish, I like the name Jack, in my opinion Jack is a bigender name.
Q: ""Why are all the character's outfits the same?""
A: Because I like the outfit, occasionally I'll change it depending on the rp.
(Pm me a question, I'll put them here with an answer)

Edited at December 27, 2019 12:54 PM by Pandicorn
Pandicorns Character TrashcanOctober 12, 2017 06:59 PM

Pandicorn

Darkseeker

Give Award
Characters
Jack Qver
Kyle Qver
Colton Qver
Liam Qver
Deckare Tinae Qver
Shinmon

Edited at September 28, 2021 09:28 PM by Pandicorn
Pandicorns Character TrashcanOctober 12, 2017 07:51 PM

Pandicorn

Darkseeker

Give Award
<div style="text-align: center;">Jack Qver
<div style="text-align: center;">
Name: Jack Qver

Species: Fairy x Vampire x Witch

Group/Alliance: Fiery Storm

Crush: Open

Appearance: Jack stands at a shocking 4'11 (she isn't a little person), she has mid back length hair thats dark purple near the roots while moving down it fades to a light baby blue. Jack suffers from heterochromia, her left eye is gold while her right is a deep pale blue, she usually wears black volleyball spandex, a black cut off sleeve crop top that shows her stomach, calf high black boots, and three gold hoop earings on her helix. Jack does have a smaller form since she is half fairy, her smaller form stands at 2 inches while her wings are about half her smaller size, lastly if she is in the dark her wings will glow a neon blue.

Personality: Loyal, Athletic, Smart, Aggressive, Quiet, Introvert, Rude, Sarcastic, and Mysterious.

Short Bio (optional): Not much is known about her, being hunted in the human realm nearly killed her like it did her family.

Dislikes: Oceans, Underground, Loud Noises, and Needles

Strengths: 5 senses

Weaknesses: Loud Noises, Horrid Smells, Rough Terrain, Rotten Foods, Bright Lights, and Needles
Pandicorns Character TrashcanOctober 12, 2017 07:59 PM

Pandicorn

Darkseeker

Give Award
| Name | Ragnarr Silas Cyrus ;;

| Nickname | Silas, Cy, Ragn ;;

| Age | 19 ;;

| Gender | Male ;;

| Accent | Icelandic Accent, very thick when having strong emotions ;;

| Personality | Ragn is quite, strange to say the least, he is secretly an asshole who hides his real personality by being a softie, he usually likes poking fun at his friends and being an ass. He truly cares for his friends like any other but he doesn't really show it unless he's really comfortable with them. If they are someone he just met but has a click with he can usually throw some sarcasm at them but not at everything they say, having a soft exterior makes him seem weak and helpless. He won't stand for being picked on or people trying to using him as a doormat. Relatively nice, he is extremely loyal to his friends unless they flip a switch on him, he is also the type to be quite shy around new or more dominant people, he doesn't really like getting yelled at since it gives him anxiety and makes him sweat. Definitely not the type you would bring to a verbal altercation. ;;

| Fears | Not really afraid of anything per say, he finds the dark rather disturbing, especially during thunderstorms ;;

| Likes | Really enjoys snakes. Especially his pet Mexican Black Kingsnake ;;

| Dislikes | Doesn't really like cats, or people who are constantly annoying. ;;

| Favorite Color | Prefers black since his Kingsnake is a glossy black ;;

| Favorite Food | Ragnarr's favorite food would probably be any kind of meat. Call him a carnivore if you would, he really enjoys a well done steak straight off the grill. ;;

| Appearance | Now, standing at about 5'8 or 5'9, Ragn is not a tall guy, he's a little above average in height, his facial features aren't soft exactly, his jawline is sharp while his adam's apple is pretty prominent, his eyes are hard and cold looking from a distance but close up they are a radiant ice blue with small flecks of silver and green that could remind anyone of the ice cold stormy aftermath of the Antarctic, the beautiful snowy grounds that cover the trees. His hair has shaved sides that grew out a little since it's been a minute since a fresh haircut, while the top of his hair is grown out in curls, not long enough to even pass the tip of his ears, its short enough to just rest on top of his head. His hair has a small curl that never stays up so it just falls and hangs down in front of his forehead like a little hook. His hair is actually dyed black, with some strands of hair dyed a royal blue evenly on the grown out hair. Ragn's face is quite attractive but he isn't some kind of model, he's good looking obviously but he isn't one to really care about his looks like some people on the internet do. ;;

| Body Build | Ragn has a fair body build, he isn't scrawny but he isn't a steroid meat head, he's pretty lean and muscular but his arms don't bulge out noticeably only if you really look you can tell he works out regularly. ;;

| Skin Color | Ragn's skin color would be described as very tan, he usually remains outside for his snake to get some real sun instead of artificial. Causing him to be very tan. ;;

| Physical Disorders | Speaking can be a problem with him, since he stutters a lot when his mad, or very upset. It's rarely ever shown when he talks normally but once his thick Icelandic accent comes out he's a stuttering sailor. ;;

| Scars | Doesn't have any kind of visible scars, but he does have one on his nape from when he got into a physical fight with a drunken man ;;

| Tattoos | Has one tattoo of a black snake wrapping around his right forearm. It resembles his pet snake. ;;

| Clothing | Ragn usually wears a cut off flannel that remains open, usually wearing another cut off shirt underneath so his chest isn't exposed, for his lower half he always wears either dark jeans with his flannel but with anything else he can be found wearing black cargo shorts with high top shoes. With his flannel his foot wear would range from converse to adidas. ;;

| Accessories | Ragn has a couple of piercings, he has his right eyebrow pierced, a lip piercing on the left side of his bottom lip, and a tongue piercing in the center of his tongue. His eyebrow is a small bar looking piercing, he has a ring for his lip that hugs his lip, and his tongue piercing is a bar as well. ;;

| Type of Person | Ragn is the type of person to seem like a softie, and he is, until you make him mad, then he becomes a grade A asshole who replies with nothing but sarcasm, hate, and with an annoyed tone. Although he can also be this way if he is rather comfortable around you, since he covers up his asshole side with a soft one. ;;

| Skills | Hand to hand and a Bow and Arrow, he isn't really the constant fighter type so he prefers distance rather then close up. ;;

Edited at July 27, 2019 09:14 PM by Pandicorn
Pandicorns Character TrashcanOctober 13, 2017 05:07 PM

Pandicorn

Darkseeker

Give Award
Kyle Qver
Species Name: Deadly Tiabckilc
Character's name: Kyle Qver (PRONOUCED: Quiver!)
Appearance: Kyle is the size of a Great Dane times 2 sizing her up to about 6ft, she has medium sized spikes near the top of her head on the back of her skull being a medium size this causes them to show, her mouth consist of 72 teeth, twelve teeth are in groups of three in the back of her mouth on both sides of her mouth top and bottom these teeth are for grazing, the other 60 teeth are jagged and razor sharp the top row having 30 teeth along with the bottom row having the other 30 that are barley hooked near the tip. Her entire body is mela black, her feet are similar to a griffen's and are equipped with deadly razor sharp claws that are retractable like her teeth, Kyle has a wing span attached to her sides that can stretch out to be 12 feet long on each side, both pairs of wings are covered in completely black feathers near the bones or top of the wings, while the under feathers are a bright light blue which can be easily hidden when her wings are closed. Kyle's tail is quite long as they are coated in bright light blue spikes that she can flatten, throw, and coat themselves in a toxic poison. Kyle's syliva is naturally laced with toxic/poisonous syliva that can and WILL kill the ones who are bitten or who have been successfully hit with one of her spikes.
Personality: Quiet, Aggressive, Rude, Introvert, Athletic, Creative, and Kind
How long does it live to?: Unknown
Does It live In a group?: No
If so, describe: N/A
Behavioral Traits: Solitary, Aggressive, Quiet, Stealthy, and Quick
Any relations with other creatures on the island?: None
If so, describe: N/A
Strengths: 5 senses and Stealth
Weaknesses: Loud Noises, Rough Terrian, Bright Lights, Rotten Food, Horrid Smells, Lighting, Deep Oceans, and Needles.
Skills: Stealth, Flying, Aim, and Speed
Other: Kyle will be LITERATE , even if she is glitchy.
Extra: If Kyle is to speak she will be Rude, Glitchy, and Quiet. Also she is able to release toxic/poisonous venom and able to keep her bites completely venom free.
About The Species: They can range from Omnivour, Carnivour, and Herbavour, depending on what they mostly eat as a baby and depending on what their parents eat. Kyle's father was an Herbavour while her mother was a Carnivour, and since she herself ate mostly meat she is considered a Carnivour but will occasionally eat grass from time to time if she is exhausted, bored, unable to catch live prey, or when she is out of options and is stressed (Making her an Omnivour). Kyle is considered the last of her species since she killed off her siblings as Deadly Tiabckilc does, it is completely common within her species and only one will survive.
Roleplay Example: Jack sat behind her Alpha as he mourned over the wolf he seen as his mate and the wolf she seen as one of her amazing friends, Alice was one of the wolves who could get her to talk about her problems and she would listen. Jack always helped Alice when she needed it, Jack stared at the ground as her ears pinned in defeat, thinking to herself This is all my fault, I failed my alphas... I dont deserve to be beta... Alice is gone.. I can never have my friend back..pinning her ears even more Jack kept a stone cold, emotionless face.
Shifting to her human form she sat on the ground, her hands and knees supported her weight as her head sulked in sorrow. The usual wear of her clothes were a black t-shirt, a snapback black cap that kept her black and green dyed hair out of her face, black ripped jeggings, with thick black combat like boots. Pushing her weight back so she sat on her knees, she looked around the camp while her eyes narrowed for anything, or anyone who could have killed their alpha female.
Standing up slowly she nearly lost her balance from not paying attention, moving away from the scene but still in ear shot of her alpha, she leaned against a thick tree that easily held her weight. Looking up at the tree, she realized she wasn't that tall, standing at 4 feet and 11 inches, she was the shortest in the pack, being small kept her agile but now was not the time to think of anything else except who killed their alpha female.
(By the way this is what she technically looks like https://postimg.cc/image/4u52izsvd/ )

Edited at December 27, 2019 01:00 PM by Pandicorn
Pandicorns Character TrashcanOctober 21, 2017 10:06 AM

Pandicorn

Darkseeker

Give Award

Shinmon

(Shein-Mon)

Nickname

(Bonded Rider Only)

Shini

Class:

Storm/Lighting

Male

Kingdom or Rogue Army:

Kingdom

Second in Command

(to the dragons)

Desired Rank:

N/A

Appearance:

Standing at 24 feet at the shoulders, Shinmon is a beastly looking dragon, he weighs in about 5,650 lbs, easily about 30 to 35 feet long from snout to the tip of his tail. Shinmon's body looks like it's made of bones, except it is just how his scales were formed, his legs are solid scales that look normal while his torso, neck, tail, and head all look like bones. His head consist of six horns, three on each side, two are near the top, these are the longest horns on his head, similar to an addax's horns they are only half the size and are twice as thick. These horns start near his eyes about six inches back, going straight out and then curving up and out near the tips. The middle horns are second longest, being half the size of the first ones, these form straight back from the corner of his mouth on his skull, following the same path as the first horns except before the curve at the tips they stop and stand straight back going towards his neck when lying down. Lastly the third set of horns, these horns follow along the bottom jaw and then curve back around like a cresent moon, both sides of his head have these sets of horns that are identical.

His snout portrudes out of his skull with a nose like shield directly between his eyes, covering the tip of his nose, it only sticks up a few inches from his actual snout and is similar to the bottom of a diamond on the top of the shield like trait. Following down to his teeth, his face is similar to the bone like structure his body has taken a liking to, while it looks like his teeth are exposed all the time it is just a front. His actual teeth are behind these scale structures and his tongue is actually a blackish blue coloration to match the rest of the inside of his mouth. Shinmon's eyes are a glowing lighting blue color, he doesn't actually have pupils to be seen but they are there, very well hidden within his eye color his pupils are actually white. His wings are nearly as large as his body, though they span to about over half the size, from body to tip of the wing, its roughly 25 feet, his wings aren't as spikey as the rest of his body but they are actually smoothe along the top where the skin and scales cover his wings, top and bottom of the wing.

Trailing down his spine, not including his neck area, are spikes that are similar to rocks, varying in sizes, the spikes along his spine follow all the way down to his tail. Still matching the bone like scales of the rest of his body, his tail looks like nothing but bone with barely any protection. On the contrary everything you see on his body is nothing but thick, skin and scales as armor for him, some would even say he is a smexy dragon. Going back to the spikes along his spine, they resemble sharp jagged rocks, none of them ever being the same cut look pattern. His neck and chest area looks hollow, other then the obvious skin that is underneath the bone looking body, Shinmon would usually call it an outer layer of attached armor. Obviously since it is part of his body he can feel when someone touches the rib cage looking attributes, afterall its skin and scales.

Shinmon's legs are the only part of his body that doesn't remotely resemble bones, they are thick, muscular looking legs like majority of the dragons look. His feet are four talons in the front with a thumb like fifth talon on both his front legs, his back legs are identical to his front, the only difference is his back leg talons only support three toe like talons with a fourth talon on the side for gripping and climbing slick or rough areas like the side of a mountain or a tree. Going back towards his tail, it is very whip like for how long it is, it has one large spike like appendage for the tip of his tail, its curved and shaped like a tooth, and just as dangerous as one if hit with it. His entire body is a dark grey, smokey looking color, its like looking to the eye of a storm.

Personality:

Shinmon wouldn't consider himself arrogant, instead he just knows what he is capable of and refuses to step down from a fight, regardless if he wins or lose. Shinmon is the type of dragon to really only focus on himself, whether its improving strength, or just simply combatting in arguements. It is quite obvious he is the type to always need to have the last word, so unless you render him speechless he is always gonna have something to say. Regardless of his arrogant nature, Shinmon is always ready to fight, whether its to protect whats his, to simply do it for the hell of it, or to even go to war and cause mass destruction to any and everything he can. Shinmon will never back down from a fight, some could say it is because of his class being a hotty toddy hot shot of lighting, which usually comes off as angry and dangerous by itself.

Shinmon only has one good trait that anyone can see, he is very protective of his partner, it is rare to see Shinmon actually care about something other then himself but when it comes to Wēndù, he will swear up and down and very whole heartedly that he would die for this person. As if it was his child, Shinmon refuses to let anyone he perceives as dangerous or even a small threat to Wēndù, Shinmon will surely let you know about this boundary very early on when meeting both him and his rider. Call it the bond or whatever, Shinmon doesn't care, if you aren't his rider you aren't top tier on his list, and he is confident and aggressive enough to let you know regardless of your rank.

Speaking of confidence, Shinmon would rather use the word bold since confidence sounds like he is fearful of something. So Shinmon is the bold(confident) type to not be afraid to say anything to anyone, if he likes you, he will tell you straight up that he fancies your presence. Do not let that make you think he is okay with you being close to him, space wise, he will still prefer you to sit quite the distance away especially if his rider is resting at his side. Hypothetically if Shinmon were to fall in love with another dragon first, he would simply tell them how he feels, no cut corners, no beating around the bush, he is going to get straight to the point and let it be either a rejection or an acception.

In Shinmon's book, territorial and protective go hand in hand, Shinmon never told Wēndù personally, but Shinmon definitely lays claim to them. Not as his property or his belonging, but as his human, his partner, his companion, his best friend even, Shinmon would fight to the death to keep that title to Wēndù, feeling as only he could protect him from harm. No one else is capable of being as dedicated to Wēndù as Shinmon feels, its one of the reasons why he is so hostile to other dragons, they aren't needed in Wēndù's life for any reason, Shinmon is the only one they need.

Bonded Rider:

Wēndù Shoi-Ming

Shinmon secretly loves when his bonded rider pets him or even lays against him to rest, Shinmon is a simple dragon when it comes to his partner and will gladly lay down his life for them. Shinmon specifically likes electric eels for their ability to tingle his lighting abilities. Most dragons hate them but Shinmon loves to eat them or play with them like some kind of giant cat, Shinmon also likes to snack on Cod. It goes without saying that Shinmon absolutely adores his bonded rider, they are practically his human soulmate, as stated before, Shinmon will lay down his life for them, but most importantly he will kill anyone for them if needed or ordered to.

Dislikes:

Shinmon hates anyone who cant respect personal space, whether it is a simple passing or even coming to talk to him. He will get pissed off if you invade his bubble without his consent, obviously his partner is excluded from these things since their bond was already created years ago. Most dragons like salmon or tuna, but Shinmon despises both, he got called picky back when he first hatched and still refuses to eat certain fish to this day. Shinmon doesn't like other dragons close to his partner, it gives off the sense of danger or anger to see another dragon to close to his other half. Most would say Shinmon doesn't like anyone else except his bonded rider and it is true to an extent, follow within the comfortability and he wont mind your presence. Sometimes.

Strengths:

Being the age that he is, Shinmon's senses are his strength, as a dragon this is should be normal, although depending on their class it could vary. Though Shinmon is Storm and Lightning, his senses would have to be a strength in his book to even be able to control his power in the slightest. Coming from the Kingsom of Ishnor, fighting is another strength, though this is more of a breeding strength of his, he is no push over when it comes to battles. It is clear from the scars on his scales for going against bigger and older dragons in his youth.

Weaknesses:

Shinmon doesn't have a lot of weaknesses known to others, but he himself knows them plenty. Shinmon absolutely hates enclosed spaces, tight spaces or any kind of small space he has to squeeze through, it makes him panic and is one of the reasons he hates when others invade his personal space. Shinmon hates the feeling of being trapped in small areas or in cages, it makes him dangerous and hostile. Shinmon despises deep water, he has no trouble flying over it but if one were trying to get him to get in a boat to sail across the top of the ocean, he'd absolutely lose it, he could only deal with it if he stayed on the main mast of the boat, the highest point without chains attached to him. Lastly, Shinmon refuses to go near any kind of chains, chains designed to keep dragons locked up or to restrict their movement, even if its for their own safety. Shinmon does not have a great past with chains and refuses to put any on or even go near them. Deep down Shinmon's biggest weakness/fear is Wēndù being the rare case of being able to bond with a second dragon, he hates the idea and sometimes will even become distraught if he thinks about it to long.

Crush:

Thinking about it

Mate or Significant:

RP only

Kin:

Open

Affiliations:

Wēndù Shoi-Ming - Bonded Pair

Other:

Not all dragons need to have wings to be considered one :)

Also I believe his roar sounds like the Kraken's roar from Clash of the Titans. Youtube it and you'll know how his roar sounds.

Edited at September 28, 2021 09:27 PM by Pandicorn
Pandicorns Character TrashcanOctober 29, 2017 05:32 PM

Pandicorn

Darkseeker

Give Award
Deleted

Edited at July 27, 2019 05:49 PM by Pandicorn
Pandicorns Character TrashcanNovember 12, 2017 08:04 PM

Pandicorn

Darkseeker

Give Award
Deleted

Edited at July 27, 2019 05:50 PM by Pandicorn
Pandicorns Character TrashcanJanuary 21, 2018 02:52 PM

Pandicorn

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Very first timid little Qver! I love her a lot and I plan on using her more in roleplays!)

Name: Colton Qver

Species: Werewolf

Rank {If applicable} Delta Female (If available)

Sexuality: Straight

Relationship status: Single

Partner: N/A

Personality: Colton is quite shy so she doesn't speak much, being a quiet person meant she always observes, Colton can be extremely aggressive when she needs to or if someone threatens the pack. Colton is quite kind, pretty timid, quiet, shy, and some other things but she loves to fight, draw, and listen to music. On top of all of that Colton hates being center of attention, nor does she talk about her problems and would rather listen then talk.

Appearance: Colton stands at a shocking 4'11 (she isn't a little person), she has mid back length hair thats a bleech blonde color. Colton suffers from heterochromia, her left eye is gold while her right is a deep pale blue, she usually wears black leggings, a black cut off sleeve crop top that shows her stomach, calf high black boots, and three gold hoop earings on her helix. Colton is considered "beautiful" but she doesn't see it when looking in the mirror. Colton's skin is quite tan, after all her father was black and her mother was white, being mixed made her darker then the average tanned girl, but not to dark to appear non-mixed. Colton's wolf form is quite small compared to others, she stands at a odd 5'3 which isn't much bigger then her human form. Unlike her human hair Colton's wolf pelt is actually a pure snowy ice white, but on her eyes are a pitch black marking, its similar to three claw marks going down her eyes.

Edited at January 21, 2018 02:54 PM by Pandicorn

Forums > Roleplay > Characters
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us