Wolf Play : reborn at hell x Phreno | Discussion
Chatbox
 Black River
08:29:13 
BuggyOs
That's so nice to hear!! :D Sounds like the generation project i'm working on will go well then<3
 BuggyOs
08:27:08 Bug-a-boo
River
you can go back through the news! The site creator still plays this game, and she takes many suggestions. It's a nice game because of that
 Hydroberry
08:26:40 
Yes fairly recent, about 10 days ago
 Black River
08:26:15 
Ah I see - Nice to know this game is being worked on still! The site seems older (which I like).
 BuggyOs
08:24:13 Bug-a-boo
River
I think earlier this month?
 Black River
08:23:34 
The quests got revamped? Was that recent? o:
 Hydroberry
08:20:53 
Same, especially since they revamped the quests.
 Black River
08:20:02 
Will do then! Ty - Hope it gets fixed because I love getting quests done!
 Hydroberry
08:19:35 
Black River, sounds like it could be a bug, best report it on the bugs forum.
 Black River
08:17:53 
Yes they were appearing in food stash - and the kill count even shows on my wolves.
 Raging Flames
08:16:45 Rage, Flames
Black River
They should complete automatically. Are they in your food stash? They might be fleeing
 Black River
08:16:36 
It says forest, which is the only one I have unlocked for explore :/
 Hydroberry
08:15:56 
Are you in the right terrain? It tends to specify which terrain you need to hunt them in.
 Black River
08:14:43 
For example: I have one that says to defeat squirrels. I have killed a few, yet it remains as 0 / 3-
 Black River
08:13:16 
New here! I've noticed that the quests I have don't seem to complete? Do I have to do something in order to activate them?
 Clear Sky
08:12:05 Sky / Blue - she,her
Rain
maybe you can add a Green Scarf or Daisy Gauntlet
 Raging Flames
08:09:59 Rage, Flames
Whisp
There are leaf earrings that could match the vibe?
 Whispering Rain
08:03:58 Whisp, Rain
Any other green gear yall think I should get her?
 Whispering Rain
08:02:33 Whisp, Rain
Paws?
-WP Click-
 icemoons
07:58:23 slushy,ice,moon,
I give you a week pixie

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Brown Bear : -2
Red Fox : +2
Caiman : +5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion

reborn at hell x Phreno | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2022 02:14 AM

Ahora

Darkseeker

Give Award
do not post.
RP thread: RP

Edited at April 15, 2022 04:53 PM by reborn at hell
reborn at hell x Phreno | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2022 10:47 AM

Ahora

Darkseeker

Give Award

CANINE TEMPLATE

‹•›

MARTELL | BRUTE | HUNTER |

@CastleGraphics

IWC 223

PERSONALITY

Martell is a stoic brute - astute and haywire ingenious. He consistently tries to create a satisfactory guise, an excellent portrait for the burgeoning clan he dwells in. He quells on the stupefaction that spews when he readies the subordinates, exemplifies, and puts wisdom in their heads of the hunting techniques. He expects the best for them, he desires them to be superior, vigorous, and proficient. He wouldn't be covetous if a subordinate became better than Martell; he'd be ecstatic and so privileged to have someone so adept in the hunting squad - the carcasses they'd fetch would gladden everyone.

Although he may seem, impish or, carefree to cling around, in some cases, yes, though, due to his stoic nature, he is more staunch on the more mature canines. He thinks, that the ones with enough adultness should see no clemency or softness. They should be potent, iron-willed, and understanding of his volitions, though, if one indicates acuity to his acidity, he might withdraw this acerbity and apologize, but sort of, have a captious view that this wolf is, a bit too liable and vulnerable to mere remarks.

Believe me or not, Martell is an entertaining tease. Yes, he is, belligerent with the masculines in the clan, yes, he chides them to act rightly, yes, he does get into wrestling competitions about day-to-day, but he could never, dare to make a hostile remark to a damsel, even of how acidic and malicious the damsel is herself. His mother taught him better than be scathing and hurtful within the ones that birthed their offsprings, be benevolent and considerate.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.

@CastleGraphics

IWC 225

APPEARANCE

A six-year-old brute. With moderate height and with excellent weight, his, exquisite lacquer, merges him in the multicolored background nearly completely. Talk about his, wet forest-like, muddy fragrance, word-for-word, imperceptible, but that goes for the autumn season, most likely, when the forestries turn flaxen and burnished-hue, he goes outlandish with the hunts.

And in all recap, his irises are fair, sandy-hue, with a touch of a foreign sentiment. His paws are stout and weighty. His nose is inky, with a mere blemish cutting right at the edge. There aren't many scars on his rather, furry body, unless they are obsolete, obscured beneath the handful of fur he wears.

@CastleGraphics

IWC 196

EXTRAS

Mate: N/A

Heir(s): N/A

Interested?: In Aceso, the huntress in his hunting party. But it is a mere interest that he holds well sheltered.

Edited at January 20, 2022 01:29 PM by A Sinister Sect
reborn at hell x Phreno | DiscussionJanuary 20, 2022 03:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

| Artemis | Feminine | Huntress |

@Ron Niebrugge

Personality

Artemis is timid yet powerful; reserved yet fearless. To her own pack, the female seems unbothered, never really taking note of anything around herself; however this is quite the opposite. Artemis watches, she watches body language - how others hold themselves. It's what her packs considers a good huntress. The feminine waits for the perfect moment before choas erupts on a hunt.

Around the known, Artemis is care-free and light, almost happy. How, around those she does not know, she is watching with a glare - waiting for someone to make a wrong move. When faced with confrontation, Artemis jumps in without acting, something she deminishes herself for. She wished she could follow her mind instead of her heart making all the choices for her. It's one of her may flaws.

@Ron Niebrugge

Appearance

Artemis is only slightly smaller than the average feminie, her weight remaining at an average number. Her mostly midnight pelt helps her blend into the shadows, making it easy for her to get the surprise jump on larger prey - like elk. Her scent is a delicate mix of fresh mint and lavander, something calming to be around.

Her eyes are an ember hue, slightly darker around the outer ring of her pupil. Her paws are slender and thin, which Artemis believes help her keep quiet during the hunts, not to startle prey. A few scars line her body, mostly from getting too close to elk and deer antlers - a couple nicks were patches of fur have grown in awkwardly and improper.

@Ron Niebrugge

Extras

Mate: N/A

Heir(s): N/A

Interest?: N/A

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us