Wolf Play : Are we allowed to have more than one account on this game?
Chatbox
 Amygdala
05:28:14 Amy/Anpmygdala
Anxiety
Yay <3
 Tiny Village
05:28:12 Tiny
Gg!
 Kit Kat
05:27:53 Chocolate Crunch
Looking for a literate RP partner! I've got a fantasy romance topic. PM me if interested :)
 Anxiety
05:27:33 ancient as hell
sure, I set bet to 0
 TheFlyingKitten
05:27:32 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Sky

Pretty much. A little rattled but otherwise okay. My sister was driving, and the car was totaled.
 distant-lands
05:27:09 katy | beetle
techno,
ah true, i keep forgetting about that
 EverygreenHills
05:26:56 Every/Cosmos/Burrito
oop the link didnt worj one sec
 distant-lands
05:26:51 katy | beetle
good lord they can't even take out 2 rhea's without half the team loosing all their health
 technoblade
05:26:39 Lil Techy | Techno
katy

half the time I don't need to heal them cause of the 5 minute healing thing
 MLadySkylar
05:26:35 P'Sky
What?
Are you ok petry?
 EverygreenHills
05:26:35 Every/Cosmos/Burrito
Is anybody able to make a Halloween version of my pfp? -Click-
 Amygdala
05:26:31 Amy/Anpmygdala
Anxiety
Me?
 Anxiety
05:26:15 ancient as hell
pvp anyone? ♥
 distant-lands
05:26:02 katy | beetle
techno,
lmao i suppose xD i'd go broke from all the health potions / feathers
 TheFlyingKitten
05:25:37 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Sky

Tired. Recovering from a crash.
 kycantina
05:25:27 ky
Katy, I just shove all my trainees in wherever I'm working and let them try to keep up lol
 MLadySkylar
05:25:06 P'Sky
Petry
Snuggling kitties, you,?
 Amygdala
05:25:05 Amy/Anpmygdala
P'sky
Awwwww
 technoblade
05:24:41 Lil Techy | Techno
Katy

Eh I let them get wrecked cause it gives em character
 TheFlyingKitten
05:24:40 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Sky

How are you?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -5
Cougar : -3
Jaguar : 0
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Member Help

Are we allowed to have more than one account on this game?September 11, 2017 04:26 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Are we allowed to have more than one account on this game? I know that some online games prohibit multiple accounts and I don't want to get in trouble. I only have one account now but would like to create some more if I am allowed to.
Are we allowed to have more than one account on this game?September 12, 2017 07:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
You are allowed to have three free accounts and as many premium accounts as you'd like.
Are we allowed to have more than one account on this game?September 12, 2017 07:34 PM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award

Golden silence said:
You are allowed to have three free accounts and as many premium accounts as you'd like.

Adding onto this.
If you have multiple accounts, they have to be played separately and you can't have any interaction between them, meaning that no transfers of wolves/items/currency can happen.
Are we allowed to have more than one account on this game?September 12, 2017 08:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
But can you use for exemple two accounts and breed the wolfs together(the non alpha wolves) or is that considered transfering items?

Ex: Main account i have mostly females and i use account two to help in breeding males to keep my pack growing?
Are we allowed to have more than one account on this game?September 12, 2017 08:16 PM

Coffee

Darkseeker

Give Award

MoonSinger said:
But can you use for exemple two accounts and breed the wolfs together(the non alpha wolves) or is that considered transfering items?

Ex: Main account i have mostly females and i use account two to help in breeding males to keep my pack growing?

That is against the rules, as accounts have to be played separately. Your accounts cannot benefit each other
Are we allowed to have more than one account on this game?April 30, 2018 09:55 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
People keep saying that you can have two accounts in the same household. What does that mean?
Are we allowed to have more than one account on this game?April 30, 2018 10:16 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
It means you are sharing the same wifi address thing :p
Three accounts a household.
If you and another person's account have different IP addresses, it doesn't count as the same household.
((Learned this the hard way lmao, my friend came over for a sleepover once xD))

Edited at April 30, 2018 10:17 PM by BiO
Are we allowed to have more than one account on this game?May 1, 2018 11:09 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Wait, I'm just confused about something. Referring to what BiO said earlier about having the same wifi address, what if the accounts are managed by different people outside of a household but in a public area such as a school or library? Because I'm getting some of my classmates to join WolfPlay as well but will that mean that I can't have more than 2 classmates join because sometimes during break we will play at school, won't that count as same address?
Are we allowed to have more than one account on this game?May 2, 2018 07:37 AM

Aven

Neutral

Give Award

Torrelyn said:
Wait, I'm just confused about something. Referring to what BiO said earlier about having the same wifi address, what if the accounts are managed by different people outside of a household but in a public area such as a school or library? Because I'm getting some of my classmates to join WolfPlay as well but will that mean that I can't have more than 2 classmates join because sometimes during break we will play at school, won't that count as same address?

Yes, but since they are not your accounts, it's fine.

Forums > Member Help

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us