Transcendence
06:25:53 free palestine
Just tested one of the divine health wolves. Is a wrestler lol
 StormZebra
06:25:39 Storm
Hey yall, I'm alive after 2 weeks of inactivity XD
 Transcendence
06:21:49 free palestine
I got a dynamic and 2 divine healths all over 18 vitals from this seasons litter aaa
 Zeraphia
06:18:59 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

XDD here's to hoping!
 distant-lands
06:18:49 katy | beetle
Vah,
definitely not. i have the rest of my girl's due on spring so maybe i won't get 20+ duds then xD
 Zeraphia
06:18:14 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Man, this just was not the season for pups at all.
 distant-lands
06:17:26 katy | beetle
Vah,
she did, in fact, not give me anything better :')

they're cute though, just low rarity
 Zeraphia
06:16:48 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Oooh absolutely! I'm sure that they'll be gorgeous, whatever does come on out XD
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:16:00 
I have a question out the pursue movement when attacking prey/predator. Does the wolf who uses pursue attack as well?
 distant-lands
06:15:46 katy | beetle
Vah,
definitely! just gotta hope this lady gives me something better xD
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
06:14:35 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Ahh, first litters can be difficult for sure.
 distant-lands
06:14:20 katy | beetle
Vah,
it's her first litter so i didn't expect much :') i'd hoped for a 40+R but she was stubborn this time lol
 Zeraphia
06:13:07 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Oof! That's the worst!
 distant-lands
06:12:30 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i knew it e.e

she made me wait 92+ hours for duds
 Existence
06:10:55 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Well that was an accident xD
 Drunken seas
06:09:04 Pera
Poor dragon ranger 😂
-Click-
 atlas
06:05:53 Any Pronouns
@Amy
Goodnight
 Amygdala
06:01:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Atlas
You were so lucky...they can be hard to even see

Okay battle is done...i am going to sleep now XD

Goodnight
 atlas
05:57:31 Any Pronouns
@amy
Yeah that is the first time I saw a falcon

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +3
Wolverine : +5
Caiman : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Member Help

Question for avid explorersJune 16, 2020 10:59 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
*disclaimer
I'm NOT asking how to explore, how to earn mushrooms from exploring, or the like. This is a question for experienced, avid explorers who are earning like 20,000 mushrooms a day from exploring alone.

Okay, my question is: How the hell are you exploring that much and making such a huge profit?!

I explore as much as possible, I get through about 1 territory level a day (with out Chinese pottery) and that gets me about 1,000 mushrooms a day from exploring. I've noticed though that's theres people making like 10,000 mush a day from exploring alone, and I know that they have to be using Chinese pottery, but how do you equal out the cost? I decided to try using the pottery and explore as much as possible once, but the cost of the pottery takes nearly all of the profit I get from exploring. So while I'm technically not losing mushrooms, I'm really not gaining much.

I just want to know how you are gaining that much of a profit from exploring so much, since most of my profit goes right back to chinese pottery.

I explore the jungle the most (currently at level like, 180 but my overall territory level is 530) and I kill everything. Nothing gets left behind. I assume the jungle is the territory most of you are avidly exploring as well?

Edited at June 16, 2020 11:03 AM by Moonshadow
Question for avid explorersJune 16, 2020 01:44 PM

Tolkien

Neutral

Give Award
I can't claim to be making 20,000 mushrooms a day, but I'm an avid explorer and make my fair share every day. It's how I can afford to be on this site comfortably. My advice to you would be to try different terrains. I explore in forest during all seasons except winter, because I've found it to be extremely lucrative. In winter, when prey is scarce elsewhere, I explore in jungle.

I would also ensure you're getting high predator counts each level. If it's below 60 or so, I replay the level. More predators = more mush.

Every explorer has their own tricks and experiences, because by natural every level is different. These are just my own thoughts/opinions~

Edited at June 16, 2020 01:44 PM by Tolkien
Question for avid explorersJune 16, 2020 01:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Tolkien said:
I can't claim to be making 20,000 mushrooms a day, but I'm an avid explorer and make my fair share every day. It's how I can afford to be on this site comfortably. My advice to you would be to try different terrains. I explore in forest during all seasons except winter, because I've found it to be extremely lucrative. In winter, when prey is scarce elsewhere, I explore in jungle.

I would also ensure you're getting high predator counts each level. If it's below 60 or so, I replay the level. More predators = more mush.

Every explorer has their own tricks and experiences, because by natural every level is different. These are just my own thoughts/opinions~

Yeah, my predator limit is usually 70 for the jungle. I restart the level with any less, but most of the eneimes tend to be snakes (which dont offer much ;-;)

Is there a specific level you recommend to get my forest to make a good profit? As of right now, it doesn't offer much imo

Question for avid explorersJune 16, 2020 01:57 PM

Tolkien

Neutral

Give Award
I started seeing good results around level 100. There are certainly days when I don't see as big of a return on how much I spend on pottery, but Forest tends to offer a lot of bears/mountain lions which give 25 mush each.
Question for avid explorersJune 16, 2020 02:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Well I wouldn't say I make 20,000 mush per day, but I like to think I'm an advid explorer.
I do an exploring everytime the hour cool down for me restarts. I then get 5 potteries so that's about 130 which is about when your wolves will end up straving and running away. Then I normally go to the tundra or the jungle and hunt there. by the end of the hunt I can get about 200-500 mush per exploring which gives me a 100-400 profit for the amount I paid to get the pottery. So per day I can get about 1,000-4,000 mush if I get lucky. Note I am not a premiem and dont get a 30 minute cool down so getting mush can be slower depending on the day and I am still fairly new to wolfplay so my territory level is on the lower side.
Question for avid explorersJune 16, 2020 02:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'm a semi-avid explorer, mainly just explore when I want to. However, when I'm all in I can make a fair amount with an all HW DH team (none are trained to DG but most are at least maxed in battle, most maxed in the rest of the explore stats). I think with a full HW DH DG team I could kill it, but I just don't have the motivation to train so I just let them gain BE as I go.

I'd recommend buying 200 moves at a time and going through forest. Serial Dreamer recommended the terrain and I honestly can't bring myself to go back to jungle after it. I always turn more of a profit and the animals don't hit as hard so I don't buy as many health potions and save mush that way.
Question for avid explorersJune 16, 2020 04:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

ilannaqq said:
I'm a semi-avid explorer, mainly just explore when I want to. However, when I'm all in I can make a fair amount with an all HW DH team (none are trained to DG but most are at least maxed in battle, most maxed in the rest of the explore stats). I think with a full HW DH DG team I could kill it, but I just don't have the motivation to train so I just let them gain BE as I go.

I'd recommend buying 200 moves at a time and going through forest. Serial Dreamer recommended the terrain and I honestly can't bring myself to go back to jungle after it. I always turn more of a profit and the animals don't hit as hard so I don't buy as many health potions and save mush that way.

My battle wolves are mostly (at least 90% of them) maxed in battle, resolve, and agility and near death grip and DH, so that's not an issue ^_^

Maybe I'll have to up my forest level then. See how that pans out :)

Question for avid explorersJune 16, 2020 04:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

The most I've ever made was maybe 10-15k in one day during the FMC, but that was dawn to dusk exploring. Normally, I make around 1-5k a day.

I have three teams of wolves, sometimes four depending on how many I'm training up to be auctioned. About two and a half of them are DGs(A team, B team, and part of C team), and all of the wolves except for maybe one or two have maxed battle, resolve, and agility.

My A team is my explore team: they have maxed stealth, perception, and luck as well as the traits aforementioned, spirituality for the FMC, and a tad of social to befriend familiars. I use them for majority of explore. They're responsible for finding relics, prey and predators, and digging up mush. I keep a bunch of health potions on hand--- I buy 100 at a time, and then replenish when they run out---, but I dislike having to go to my den page to heal a wolf that fled.

Whenever there's a tough enemy team(eg. 6 mountain lions/bears), I switch in my B team. They weaken/kill the prey/predators so that my explore team doesn't have to take the damage, and once the enemies are cleared, I switch my A team back in. My C and D teams act as the back-up meat shields should my B team be taken out.

I buy 100 moves at a time, as 130 moves is around when your wolves will become too hungry/thirst to explore, and I can just feed, water, and replenish the moves all at once. In the spring and summer, I explore in forest, and in fall and winter, I explore in jungle. I've heard that fall in forest isn't all that bad, but personally I prefer jungle since I can see my mush gain-back more easily. "Forest in the spring is a gold mine", to quote Silly.

Question for avid explorersJune 16, 2020 04:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Black Swan said:

The most I've ever made was maybe 10-15k in one day during the FMC, but that was dawn to dusk exploring. Normally, I make around 1-5k a day.

I have three teams of wolves, sometimes four depending on how many I'm training up to be auctioned. About two and a half of them are DGs(A team, B team, and part of C team), and all of the wolves except for maybe one or two have maxed battle, resolve, and agility.

My A team is my explore team: they have maxed stealth, perception, and luck as well as the traits aforementioned, spirituality for the FMC, and a tad of social to befriend familiars. I use them for majority of explore. They're responsible for finding relics, prey and predators, and digging up mush. I keep a bunch of health potions on hand--- I buy 100 at a time, and then replenish when they run out---, but I dislike having to go to my den page to heal a wolf that fled.

Whenever there's a tough enemy team(eg. 6 mountain lions/bears), I switch in my B team. They weaken/kill the prey/predators so that my explore team doesn't have to take the damage, and once the enemies are cleared, I switch my A team back in. My C and D teams act as the back-up meat shields should my B team be taken out.

I buy 100 moves at a time, as 130 moves is around when your wolves will become too hungry/thirst to explore, and I can just feed, water, and replenish the moves all at once. In the spring and summer, I explore in forest, and in fall and winter, I explore in jungle. I've heard that fall in forest isn't all that bad, but personally I prefer jungle since I can see my mush gain-back more easily. "Forest in the spring is a gold mine", to quote Silly.

Wow, that's really helpful! Thank you :)

Forums > Member Help

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us