Wolf Play : Lecsum
Chatbox
 Transcendence
06:37:55 free palestine
Imagine an option to toggle offers on but you dont have to put a set price. Just a link button to message the seller. HEE has that for horse straws I think
 Transcendence
06:35:15 free palestine
Oh heck. There isnt a option to view offer enabled wolves in the trading post. Guess you can only view offer enabled wolves if you have to look at profiles dang
 Zeraphia
06:26:14 Vah the Ancient One
Welcome back, Storm!
 Transcendence
06:25:53 free palestine
Just tested one of the divine health wolves. Is a wrestler lol
 StormZebra
06:25:39 Storm
Hey yall, I'm alive after 2 weeks of inactivity XD
 Transcendence
06:21:49 free palestine
I got a dynamic and 2 divine healths all over 18 vitals from this seasons litter aaa
 Zeraphia
06:18:59 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

XDD here's to hoping!
 distant-lands
06:18:49 katy | beetle
Vah,
definitely not. i have the rest of my girl's due on spring so maybe i won't get 20+ duds then xD
 Zeraphia
06:18:14 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Man, this just was not the season for pups at all.
 distant-lands
06:17:26 katy | beetle
Vah,
she did, in fact, not give me anything better :')

they're cute though, just low rarity
 Zeraphia
06:16:48 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Oooh absolutely! I'm sure that they'll be gorgeous, whatever does come on out XD
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:16:00 
I have a question out the pursue movement when attacking prey/predator. Does the wolf who uses pursue attack as well?
 distant-lands
06:15:46 katy | beetle
Vah,
definitely! just gotta hope this lady gives me something better xD
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
06:14:35 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Ahh, first litters can be difficult for sure.
 distant-lands
06:14:20 katy | beetle
Vah,
it's her first litter so i didn't expect much :') i'd hoped for a 40+R but she was stubborn this time lol
 Zeraphia
06:13:07 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Oof! That's the worst!
 distant-lands
06:12:30 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i knew it e.e

she made me wait 92+ hours for duds
 Existence
06:10:55 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Well that was an accident xD
 Drunken seas
06:09:04 Pera
Poor dragon ranger 😂
-Click-
 atlas
06:05:53 Any Pronouns
@Amy
Goodnight

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +3
Wolverine : +5
Caiman : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Member Help
   1    2 

LecsumJune 16, 2020 10:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
So I bought this girl, and she was a Lecusm. Now it's saying she's not a defect at all?
And i know she indeed was a defect cause of this forum.
And i did not remove her defect cause i have NO apples what so ever.
LecsumJune 16, 2020 10:45 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
my guy, she's not a leucism. there's nowhere it said she was a leucism in that forum, she just has the egg nog coat
LecsumJune 16, 2020 10:46 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

banshee. said:
my guy, she's not a leucism. there's nowhere it said she was a leucism in that forum, she just has the egg nog coat

No, you can ask the person i bought her from she was a Lecusm, i doubled checked and everything. I bought her from Holly, who stated (i checked) was a Lecusm.

Edited at June 16, 2020 10:47 AM by Evolution76
LecsumJune 16, 2020 10:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
she was never a leucism. this is what a leucism looks like in alpha female, they have a white face. all leucism wolves look the same no matter what

and this is the wolf you bought. maybe both you and the breeder were mistaken, but she's not a leucism. you have to double check on her wolf page as well, which was not linked.
genstart.php?decor=Y&id=2908475&tm=1590862861
LecsumJune 16, 2020 10:51 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

banshee. said:
she was never a leucism. this is what a leucism looks like in alpha female, they have a white face. all leucism wolves look the same no matter what

and this is the wolf you bought. maybe both you and the breeder were mistaken, but she's not a leucism. you have to double check on her wolf page as well, which was not linked.
genstart.php?decor=Y&id=2908475&tm=1590862861

I contacted the owner, and they'll say the same thing. I swear to god I DID NOT remove the defect!
LecsumJune 16, 2020 10:56 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
the owner was then mistaken. this wolf - a picture taken from the ORIGINAL poll, clearly has okapi leg stripes, which would be invisible on a leuc.

this wolf was never a leuc, both the owner and you were mistaken. i'm not doubting your side of the story
LecsumJune 16, 2020 11:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Checking on the wolf's page, it is clearly seen that Shell, the egg-coated wolf, is not a leucistic wolf. She is an egg-coated wolf which could, at a quick glance, could be mistaken for leucism.

As for you removing the defect, without the use of the apple item, Ethereal Tears, this is impossible. A screenshot from before you bought the wolf shows she not a leucism then either.

In actuality, she was never a leucism wolf at all.

Edited at June 16, 2020 11:18 AM by Oakley
LecsumJune 16, 2020 11:00 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

banshee. said:
the owner was then mistaken. this wolf - a picture taken from the ORIGINAL poll, clearly has okapi leg stripes, which would be invisible on a leuc.

this wolf was never a leuc, both the owner and you were mistaken. i'm not doubting your side of the story

She was a Lecusm and i know it, I know about this game. I would know if it was a Lecusm or not. Her defect was otherwise removed from thr game by mistake, or its a giant glitch. Cause i know she was
LecsumJune 16, 2020 11:04 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
bro. my GUY. a leucism does NOT have these stripes on the legs, and that's a screenshot taken from the original thread. defects cannot be removed like this.

also, it's leucism, not lecusm, leading me to believe maybe you don't know these defects as well as you think.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-16-at-12-03-05-PM.png

those are the stripes i'm talking about.
LecsumJune 16, 2020 11:09 AM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award
As this is not a bug, I'll be moving this out of bugs.

the picture of this wolf on the poll is nor ever was a leucism. A hard copy/screenshot of the wolf's image, from before you bought the wolf, proves this. The image itself is what the wolf always was.

Also defects can't just vanish unless you OR the wolf's previous owner removed the defect with the apple item. It's not possible for a defected wolf to loose it's defect otherwise and there's no bug or glitch that could have caused something like you're saying happened

Edited at June 16, 2020 11:13 AM by Destinations End

Forums > Member Help
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us