Transcendence
06:25:53 free palestine
Just tested one of the divine health wolves. Is a wrestler lol
 StormZebra
06:25:39 Storm
Hey yall, I'm alive after 2 weeks of inactivity XD
 Transcendence
06:21:49 free palestine
I got a dynamic and 2 divine healths all over 18 vitals from this seasons litter aaa
 Zeraphia
06:18:59 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

XDD here's to hoping!
 distant-lands
06:18:49 katy | beetle
Vah,
definitely not. i have the rest of my girl's due on spring so maybe i won't get 20+ duds then xD
 Zeraphia
06:18:14 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Man, this just was not the season for pups at all.
 distant-lands
06:17:26 katy | beetle
Vah,
she did, in fact, not give me anything better :')

they're cute though, just low rarity
 Zeraphia
06:16:48 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Oooh absolutely! I'm sure that they'll be gorgeous, whatever does come on out XD
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:16:00 
I have a question out the pursue movement when attacking prey/predator. Does the wolf who uses pursue attack as well?
 distant-lands
06:15:46 katy | beetle
Vah,
definitely! just gotta hope this lady gives me something better xD
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
06:14:35 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Ahh, first litters can be difficult for sure.
 distant-lands
06:14:20 katy | beetle
Vah,
it's her first litter so i didn't expect much :') i'd hoped for a 40+R but she was stubborn this time lol
 Zeraphia
06:13:07 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Oof! That's the worst!
 distant-lands
06:12:30 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i knew it e.e

she made me wait 92+ hours for duds
 Existence
06:10:55 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Well that was an accident xD
 Drunken seas
06:09:04 Pera
Poor dragon ranger 😂
-Click-
 atlas
06:05:53 Any Pronouns
@Amy
Goodnight
 Amygdala
06:01:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Atlas
You were so lucky...they can be hard to even see

Okay battle is done...i am going to sleep now XD

Goodnight
 atlas
05:57:31 Any Pronouns
@amy
Yeah that is the first time I saw a falcon

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +3
Wolverine : +5
Caiman : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Member Help

I hate exploring any way around it and stil play this game gJune 15, 2020 09:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
The problem!
I hate exploring any way around it and stil play this game getting mush etc?
I only like breeding etc anyway to play this wihtout exploring heard about exploring party's so you do not have to click ...problem is finding my way also the other problem is can you get batle exp without exploring..?
I mean and will I be able to fwed the wolves etc!
explorer map doenst help much on me
I hate exploring any way around it and stil play this game gJune 15, 2020 09:57 AM

Hallbjorns

Lightbringer

Give Award
Not sure if I fully understood this but - hopefully I can help a bit

You can more than easily play this game without exploring. Lots of packs don't do any exploring; you can earn mush from breeding out wolves, selling wolves, offering art or writing, boarding wolves, PVP etc

A lot of these are very dependent. Breeding out wolves for money usually requires wolves of high talents, rare defects of chimi/viti, high rarity all common coats etc. Art and writing are very full markets but if you can find a method or area that works well for you, you can still have a full pack from that alone. Boarding wolves is far better for a member with a premium account.

PVP is another way for your wolves to get battle experience however is far slower than exploring. You can also pay people to train your wolves for you; although, if you aren't going to be exploring I'm not sure why you'd need Battle experience? Wolves only need battle experience to aid them in explore/PVP. Out of combat, BE doesn't have any effect on a wolf :)

Explorer maps aren't really necessary? If you're struggling with them in particular, other than posting an image of it and asking for users to point you in the right direction, you can always restart the level.
If you're struggling with exploring I'd suggest checking out this guide all about exploring ~

As for food, the only thing hunger would effect is your pack's happiness, which effects the rate at which your wolves recover health. If your wolves aren't exploring your wolves won't need to recover health

Otherwise, you can use the hot spring once a day, under Pack >> Food and Drinks, which feeds and fills thirst for all the wolves in your pack. Or you can head to Realm >> Marketplace and either buy food from other members under Barter >> Search, or you can head to Slim's Foodshack (food is more expensive here though)

More often than not you can head to Realm >> Games >> Hidden Falls, and once an hour you might be able to find some food there :)

Edited at June 15, 2020 09:57 AM by Hallbjorns
I hate exploring any way around it and stil play this game gJune 15, 2020 10:39 AM

CriesInTheNight

Darkseeker

Give Award
I agree with most but I heavily suggest you explore right now. You are new so studding(breeding for pay) your wolves wont work because they arent valuable in the game. you only get valuable games by buying wolves with mushrooms, or buying apples with real money in barter and then buying wolves with apples. Things like PVP are more easily won if you have semi good battle wolves, this you get by exploring and killing prey/predators. In all honesty. Explroing is the number one thing a newbie should do in order to make bank.
if you are an artist, the yes you can make a lot from selling art or writng bios for otherrs like Hallbjorns said
Hallbjorns said:
Not sure if I fully understood this but - hopefully I can help a bit

You can more than easily play this game without exploring. Lots of packs don't do any exploring; you can earn mush from breeding out wolves, selling wolves, offering art or writing, boarding wolves, PVP etc

A lot of these are very dependent. Breeding out wolves for money usually requires wolves of high talents, rare defects of chimi/viti, high rarity all common coats etc. Art and writing are very full markets but if you can find a method or area that works well for you, you can still have a full pack from that alone. Boarding wolves is far better for a member with a premium account.

PVP is another way for your wolves to get battle experience however is far slower than exploring. You can also pay people to train your wolves for you; although, if you aren't going to be exploring I'm not sure why you'd need Battle experience? Wolves only need battle experience to aid them in explore/PVP. Out of combat, BE doesn't have any effect on a wolf :)

Explorer maps aren't really necessary? If you're struggling with them in particular, other than posting an image of it and asking for users to point you in the right direction, you can always restart the level.
If you're struggling with exploring I'd suggest checking out this guide all about exploring ~

As for food, the only thing hunger would effect is your pack's happiness, which effects the rate at which your wolves recover health. If your wolves aren't exploring your wolves won't need to recover health

Otherwise, you can use the hot spring once a day, under Pack >> Food and Drinks, which feeds and fills thirst for all the wolves in your pack. Or you can head to Realm >> Marketplace and either buy food from other members under Barter >> Search, or you can head to Slim's Foodshack (food is more expensive here though)

More often than not you can head to Realm >> Games >> Hidden Falls, and once an hour you might be able to find some food there :)

I hate exploring any way around it and stil play this game gJune 16, 2020 11:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
okey so what if I only started and indeed only want to make mush with Breeding?
HOw do I start making money with only breeding?
what tips are there to get me started or bigger goals?
I LOVE BREEDING its only thing im interested in!
so all help will be welcome!
I hate exploring any way around it and stil play this game gJune 16, 2020 12:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

succes said:
okey so what if I only started and indeed only want to make mush with Breeding?
HOw do I start making money with only breeding?
what tips are there to get me started or bigger goals?
I LOVE BREEDING its only thing im interested in!
so all help will be welcome!

Get wolves with attributes that are more breeding worthy. Boosts, coat defects, high heros, excellent howlers/wrestlers, and high rarities are what most people look for. Either start breeding up to these, or buy a wolf with these attributes. Playing wolf party also gives you a chance of one of these while also being a gen 1 wolf.

Overall though, exploring will get you the most mush. I would start out exploring a little bit each day to earn some mushrooms that you can then use to get better breeding wolves

Edited at June 16, 2020 12:10 PM by Moonshadow

Forums > Member Help

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us