Wolf Play : Pack Questions.....
Chatbox
 ZEFHYR
08:44:06 
thats ok! will try and figure it out...cp to you anyways! :)
 Forest Dwelling
08:43:47 Floor
1st* Not sure why I put an i there-
 Transcendence
08:43:41 free palestine
And back to pvping heck
 Forest Dwelling
08:43:18 Floor
Found and defeated my ist bigfoot with only 3 wolves!
 Ámor
08:41:40 On haitus
I got covid twice between 2019-2021 :")
 Revelry
08:38:10 Rev
congrats to me who manage to avoid covid during 2 years of lockdown, just to get it now
 Dawnforest
08:38:03 Dawn
Vote? -WP Click-
 Hallow's Eve
08:37:56 Hallow, Eve
If I don't find some bighorn sheep here soon I will have to drop this quest T^T
 BuggyOs
08:30:07 Bug-a-boo
Zefhyr
I don't know the answer to that one, sadly. I don't think they would be, if you have it at all it should be used.
 ZEFHYR
08:28:56 
thanks, BuggyO. pls. scroll down a tad and see question about temple relics? do they need to be Unburied before exploring? in order to count in the temple?
 BuggyOs
08:26:46 Bug-a-boo
Zefhyr
yeah, there's less prey in winter, and some of the little text blubs are different, and other actions
 ZEFHYR
08:26:23 
hi, BuggyOs!!
 Salem
08:26:04 Rumi
-WP Click-
 ZEFHYR
08:25:43 
so, seasons affect the explore game?
 Dawnforest
08:25:26 Dawn
-WP Click-
 BuggyOs
08:25:08 Bug-a-boo
Zefhyr
hi :)
 ZEFHYR
08:24:30 
CP for whomever answers?
 distant-lands
08:15:00 katy | beetle
-Click-
elowen gets a pretty YCH too <3

the background colors is her boyfriend's color palette
 ZEFHYR
08:11:28 
Q. if you have a relic for the Temple,does it need to be UNburied first to be recognized by the temple?
 TeaBear
08:03:04 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Nev
ooh roger :) I forgot about seasons lol, thankyou :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +1
Bobcat : +1
Black Panther : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Member Help

Pack Questions.....June 2, 2020 03:27 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
So, I have taken a break from WP before this account was started then i came back for this account and on this one, I have taken some more breaks. I believe I have restarted this pack about 3 times. Just recently I sold off my whole pack....Which I mean I wish I would have kept a few. But anyway here are my questions.....
1. Is there any benefit to having male wolves in the pack? My pack seems fine without them and I personally like being able to breed my Alpha Females to other Males.
2. Is it true that Eve in the Explore can kill wolves by shooting them?
3. Any advice on how to not always breed duds? (I have just used my first Green Fern yesterday so will that help?)
4. Why does it seem like WP's wolf prices have like gone way down? Or is that just me?
Anyways I think those are all my questions from coming back to the game. Thank you to all who helps by answering them!! ^.^ Have a great day!

Edited at June 2, 2020 03:30 PM by Amare
Pack Questions.....June 2, 2020 03:47 PM

queen.

Neutral

Give Award
answer to question one - having males with decent rarity, talent, boosts, and/or defects can be good for breeding and getting more mush if studded at the right price. the pricing would all depend on what you thought was right or what is just currently higher or lower within the breeding world. however, having males or not doesn't boost your pack in any way, or make it worse. (this is my opinion, in no way is it right or wrong)
Pack Questions.....June 2, 2020 03:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

1. That is completely up to personal preference. Males are just as good as females when it comes to exploring and have the benefit of being able to bring in some extra mush with stud fees, so there is some benefit to having a few of them.

2. Nothing in Explore can kill your wolves. Eve attacks by shooting and her attacks hit for a whopping 120 damage so she will one-shot anything that isn't a reasonably healthy DH, but as always the wolves she lands a hit on will flee, not die.

3. The definition of "dud" is pretty flexible and varies depending on who you ask, but since you seem to be interested in breeding for Rarity, your best bet is to purchase some females with high (40+) All Common Rarity and breed them to 55-59R AC studs. Using Green Ferns can help, but at the end of the day you're still never guaranteed to get amazing pups, so just keep that in mind. I wouldn't recommend using Green Ferns on low Rarity females.

Pack Questions.....June 2, 2020 04:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Serial Dreamer said:

1. That is completely up to personal preference. Males are just as good as females when it comes to exploring and have the benefit of being able to bring in some extra mush with stud fees, so there is some benefit to having a few of them.

2. Nothing in Explore can kill your wolves. Eve attacks by shooting and her attacks hit for a whopping 120 damage so she will one-shot anything that isn't a reasonably healthy DH, but as always the wolves she lands a hit on will flee, not die.

3. The definition of "dud" is pretty flexible and varies depending on who you ask, but since you seem to be interested in breeding for Rarity, your best bet is to purchase some females with high (40+) All Common Rarity and breed them to 55-59R AC studs. Using Green Ferns can help, but at the end of the day you're still never guaranteed to get amazing pups, so just keep that in mind. I wouldn't recommend using Green Ferns on low Rarity females.

queen. said:
answer to question one - having males with decent rarity, talent, boosts, and/or defects can be good for breeding and getting more mush if studded at the right price. the pricing would all depend on what you thought was right or what is just currently higher or lower within the breeding world. however, having males or not doesn't boost your pack in any way, or make it worse. (this is my opinion, in no way is it right or wrong)

Thank you both!!
Pack Questions.....June 4, 2020 04:30 PM

CriesInTheNight

Darkseeker

Give Award
Question 3: Advice, know what you want before breeding. i used to aimlessly breed and made many duds, you have to be focused on some traits you want.
Question 4: No its just you, prices have gone down over the years. Its because their is an abundance of wolves and nobody wants them. Chimeras and vitis are a hit right now. The mela and leucisms not much anymore.
More players acre for AC(all common) and high ones like 45+ rarity. and do so many wolves with dynamic and legendary pelts are ignored.
More players now joined due to quarantine and they breed wolves which increases wolf stock but not enough demand wolves so prices sunk.
i used to get 500-1k for my AC 40+ rarity wolves and now I host giveaways and retire them :/.
Pack Questions.....June 4, 2020 04:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

CriesInTheNight said:
Question 3: Advice, know what you want before breeding. i used to aimlessly breed and made many duds, you have to be focused on some traits you want.
Question 4: No its just you, prices have gone down over the years. Its because their is an abundance of wolves and nobody wants them. Chimeras and vitis are a hit right now. The mela and leucisms not much anymore.
More players acre for AC(all common) and high ones like 45+ rarity. and do so many wolves with dynamic and legendary pelts are ignored.
More players now joined due to quarantine and they breed wolves which increases wolf stock but not enough demand wolves so prices sunk.
i used to get 500-1k for my AC 40+ rarity wolves and now I host giveaways and retire them :/.

Thank you so much! It's sad to see good wolves go to waste on the game because there is not a market for them as much anymore.
Pack Questions.....June 4, 2020 05:14 PM

CriesInTheNight

Darkseeker

Give Award
yea it really sucks:(

Amare said:

CriesInTheNight said:

Thank you so much! It's sad to see good wolves go to waste on the game because there is not a market for them as much anymore.

Forums > Member Help

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us