Ky
Good game...your wolf is too good
 distant-lands
05:16:44 katy | beetle
headaches suck e.e
 Amygdala
05:15:34 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
Interesting...but wattpad changed to much for me..i am scared to log back on and find all my saved stories gone😅
 Continental Wolves
05:14:43 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amy
Stories on wattpad
 Amygdala
05:14:05 Amy/Anpmygdala
Emmet
What are ypu reading?
 EverygreenHills
05:13:25 Every/Cosmos/Burrito
I just spent the last 30 minutes making my profile, characters, and about my pack. I have done enough typing for today.
 Continental Wolves
05:13:21 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Time to go back to reading
 technoblade
05:13:06 Lil Techy | Techno
Moves Left: 12000

been a while since ive done this
 Salom_
05:12:03 Sal, Salmon
Beetle
Me too! Though I don't do a whole lot of them. Ooo that one's super cool! I love the little doodle on the last page of the traffic light one XD
 Nevermore.
05:10:52 Never/Nev
Technician

That is an interesting look. huh.
 Amygdala
05:10:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
I have one set up but i can do a boosted battle too if you prefear that
 distant-lands
05:10:02 katy | beetle
Sal,
very true! it's one of my favorite forum games right now, though i do want to get back into the "badly doodle the oc above you" one
 Salom_
05:08:58 Sal, Salmon
Beetle
Ooo awesome! That game is so fun + you get some pretty cool new characters from it
 technoblade
05:08:46 Lil Techy | Techno
-WP Click-

interesting look
 kycantina
05:08:37 ky
Amy, ya know what, why not, I've been meaning to try pvp lol
 distant-lands
05:08:21 katy | beetle
Sal,
yes! it's from occultist :)
 Salom_
05:07:25 Sal, Salmon
Beetle
Oooo they look really cool. Is that from the OC designing game again?
 Amygdala
05:07:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Katy
You're welcome...glad you like it XD
 Amygdala
05:06:48 Amy/Anpmygdala
Anyways anyone up for pvp?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -5
Cougar : -3
Jaguar : 0
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Member Help

Is there a way to fix this?April 25, 2018 02:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Exploring and attacking are both extremely laggy for me. I'm using the latest version of Opera. Every time I try to move around in the explore map, it takes at least 5 seconds+ for my wolves to move tiles. Sometimes, the command doesn't even go through. Same thing happens with attacking NPC animals and other wolves in PVP. Sometimes it won't even happen, and all other times it takes the Chat AGES to show how much damage I've done to the enemies. Is there a way to fix this? This is NOT a problem with my internet. While my internet is not the fastest, every other site works perfectly fine for me. I'm also not a fan of other browsers, especially Chrome, so I won't be downloading another browser just to play Wolfplay. Is there any other way for me to fix all the lag, or is this something I'll have to get used to? If so, it is really disappointing.
Is there a way to fix this?April 25, 2018 02:05 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I think it may be the amount of players on WP. There are over 200,000 players approx. on WolfPlay (or around that, maybe a bit lower), and all those accounts can make the performance more glitchy and/or laggy.

Edited at April 25, 2018 02:06 PM by Cún.
Is there a way to fix this?April 25, 2018 02:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Cún. said:
I think it may be the amount of players on WP. There are over 200,000 players approx. on WolfPlay (or around that, maybe a bit lower), and all those accounts can make the performance more glitchy and/or laggy.

I see. Well, that could be a problem. On one hand, it is a good thing that someone's account gets deleted after 90 (I think?) days of inactivity. It's a good way to control the game's population and rid the servers of inactive accounts, which would decrease the workload a little. On the other hand, though, if this is in fact due to having a relatively big userbase, then I'd think the creators would've resulted in closing open registration and only opening it here and then, to keep things under control. I don't know, but that sounds like the best solution to me. If their servers are not capable of doing all that work and basic features of the game end up working horribly slow, then some action should be taken.
Is there a way to fix this?April 25, 2018 02:30 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

N1ghtm4r35 said:

Cún. said:

I see. Well, that could be a problem. On one hand, it is a good thing that someone's account gets deleted after 90 (I think?) days of inactivity. It's a good way to control the game's population and rid the servers of inactive accounts, which would decrease the workload a little. On the other hand, though, if this is in fact due to having a relatively big userbase, then I'd think the creators would've resulted in closing open registration and only opening it here and then, to keep things under control. I don't know, but that sounds like the best solution to me. If their servers are not capable of doing all that work and basic features of the game end up working horribly slow, then some action should be taken.

But websites arent supposed to shut down just because of an overload of members. If SixBears/Eve thinks there should be action taken, then she will take it. There are lots of other players struggling with this. You'll just have to put up with it.
On the other hand, if you use a faster browser that might work. I use Chrome and the game works smoothly.
In fact, WP is having a downtime tomorrow for maintenance. Maybe that'll fix your problem. But I'm not saying it will, as we've yet to find out what the update is so big for.

Edited at April 25, 2018 02:42 PM by Cún.
Is there a way to fix this?April 25, 2018 02:45 PM

SixBears

Administrator
Lightbringer

Give Award
Mainly its happening because there is an explore event going on.

But I will look into making an adjustment during our downtime tomorrow.
Is there a way to fix this?April 25, 2018 02:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

SixBears said:
Mainly its happening because there is an explore event going on.

But I will look into making an adjustment during our downtime tomorrow.

Ah, forgot the explore event ;-;

Thanks for clarifying!

Forums > Member Help

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us