Wolf Play : Need Help With Allegience
Chatbox
 Ormous
07:33:32 Zephyrus (he,Him)
what's a high PvP power rank? my rank is 12 now
 Ecifircas
07:33:24 
Then you can get trophies for most PvP wins overall. Like the most of anyone in the game.
 Ecifircas
07:32:46 
Ormous, that's if they hold down a high PvP power rank.
 Ormous
07:31:56 Zephyrus (he,Him)
I have seen people with trophies that say 20 PvP wins
 Ecifircas
07:31:52 
No, I don't think so.
 Ormous
07:31:06 Zephyrus (he,Him)
do you get awards for getting a lot of PVP wins like trophies for each milestone?
 Ormous
07:27:41 Zephyrus (he,Him)
Eci

I have only started doing PvP, it seems to be a Simi fast way to get BE :)
 Ecifircas
07:26:58 
I have 69.
 Ormous
07:26:46 Zephyrus (he,Him)
I have 19 PvP wins :)
 starrywing
07:16:47 Novo/Starry
hit*
 starrywing
07:16:40 Novo/Starry
my bestie hot me in the face with my knee
 Ormous
07:14:31 Zephyrus (he,Him)
PvP anyone?
 icemoons
07:13:43 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
hey silent
 Ormous
07:12:32 Zephyrus (he,Him)
I won a PVP but my rank dropped from 25 to 30
 Silent Lucidity
07:04:37 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 Ormous
06:58:37 Zephyrus (he,Him)
good game icemoons
 Ormous
06:58:25 Zephyrus (he,Him)
lost the last of my mush
 icemoons
06:58:00 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
zeph

good game
 icemoons
06:54:59 Hazbinhotelobsessed!
sure
 Ormous
06:54:37 Zephyrus (he,Him)
PvP anyone?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Black Panther : -4
Wolverine : -3
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Member Help

Need Help With AllegienceDecember 30, 2017 04:17 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
It's been a while, but I thought I would get used to it. When making my account I had checked DarkBringer but it put me as Neutral. I'm not going to pay just to switch from one alliance to another but it's a small detail that is going to drive me more insane than necessary. I asked about it some time ago but everyone just said there's a thing in barter that would help, but it's expensive. I wanted to know if there's a way to help with this or if I would just have to deal with the computer's mistake. Thanks for readin' :3 (and if this comes across as sounding angery, this is just curiosity and me trying to get answers)

Edited at December 31, 2017 05:23 PM by Et3rna11yD3ad
Need Help With AllegienceJanuary 3, 2018 01:23 AM

Kodiak

Neutral

Give Award
The only way this would happen is if you accidentally did check neutral instead of darkseeker, which seems likely as the check boxes are close.

If you wish to change allegiance then you'll need to purchase a glacial ice.
Need Help With AllegienceJanuary 5, 2018 02:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I'm fine with neutral then.
Rather that then spend money on apples here.
Need Help With AllegienceJanuary 5, 2018 05:15 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Actually with one of my accounts o never got the option to choose an alliegience so I ended up being neutral anyway
Need Help With AllegienceJanuary 5, 2018 03:39 PM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award

White Flames said:
Actually with one of my accounts o never got the option to choose an alliegience so I ended up being neutral anyway

That'd only happen if the sides were too unbalanced, or something along these lines.
If it shows you the allegiance you want to be in, it'd only not select said allegiance if you accidentally clicked on a different alliance and didn't notice you choose something else until it was already submitted.

Edited at January 5, 2018 03:40 PM by Destinations End
Need Help With AllegienceJanuary 5, 2018 05:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Destinations End said:

White Flames said:

That'd only happen if the sides were too unbalanced, or something along these lines.
If it shows you the allegiance you want to be in, it'd only not select said allegiance if you accidentally clicked on a different alliance and didn't notice you choose something else until it was already submitted.

The choosing an alliegience thing never appeared
Need Help With AllegienceJanuary 5, 2018 05:29 PM

Destinations End

Game Moderator
Neutral

Give Award

White Flames said:

Destinations End said:

White Flames said:

I said that means the sides were too unbalanced or something along the same lines. Sometimes in those cases it doesn't give an option, or it may only give two of the three choices.
It would of either been this or your computer could of possibly glitched at the exact moment the page loaded to choose the allegiance and when it force refreshed, it choose the alliegence that was listed first.

The type of case EternallyDead is referring to in their isn't the same. It gave them the option to choose, but somehow the wrong one was clicked on.

Edited at January 5, 2018 05:31 PM by Destinations End
Need Help With AllegienceJanuary 6, 2018 03:35 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Destinations End said:

White Flames said:

Destinations End said:

White Flames said:

I said that means the sides were too unbalanced or something along the same lines. Sometimes in those cases it doesn't give an option, or it may only give two of the three choices.
It would of either been this or your computer could of possibly glitched at the exact moment the page loaded to choose the allegiance and when it force refreshed, it choose the alliegence that was listed first.

The type of case EternallyDead is referring to in their isn't the same. It gave them the option to choose, but somehow the wrong one was clicked on.

nah mate. i chose darkbringer. couldnt have been more careful on that click than anything else in my life, cuz i knew this game game could be a little buggy when creating things. but if i get help in the future, i will refuse it out of spite

Forums > Member Help

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us