:>
 BJake
11:27:08 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
Send your boy Machi
 technoblade
11:26:33 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

Honestly well deserved. I would pay that for that in a fucking heartbeat to get my boy Machi drawn like that XD
 That Grape Guy
11:25:39 Dionysus,Dio,Rosc
bye chat
 Zeraphia
11:24:54 Vah was attacked
Katy

XDD I'm sure they'll be here next week.
 distant-lands
11:24:22 katy | beetle
Vah,
at least he's produced a few leuc's though!

i'll have to try to snag a breeding to hermes and valo soon, i only have so many girls available xD
 BJake
11:23:21 Don't call me BJ.
(There was no NSFW option, just wanted to get that out there)
 BJake
11:22:47 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
-Click-
:D
 Zeraphia
11:22:34 Vah was attacked
Katy

Oh my stars. That's so sad XD

Valo ... yeah. A lot of my dudes have produced weird stuff.
 distant-lands
11:22:33 katy | beetle
Vah,
maybe one day you'll get your GB and i'll get my vitiligo xD
 distant-lands
11:21:53 katy | beetle
5 albinos, 1 mela, chimera and a DF* ^^' but no vitiligo
 technoblade
11:21:48 Lil Techy | Techno
BJake

YES! I saw you in chat earlier but forgot to ask. Show show show!
 Zeraphia
11:21:37 Vah was attacked
Katy

XDD honestly though. It's either one thing or the other.

Like Valo, who has dropped a weird amount of random stuff.
 BJake
11:21:27 Don't call me BJ.
@Technoblade
I made 90$ from a YCH I made today, wanna see the YCH? :00
 distant-lands
11:20:54 katy | beetle
Vah,
stubborn guy xD it seems to be that way with a lot of defect studs though.

my guy norminare has dropped like 5 albinos but not a single viti
 Zeraphia
11:19:34 Vah was attacked
Techno

Oooh the glowing boy. Yes.

Katy

Oooh we'll have to see! I mean, he's dropped two DFs for some reason so that's something?
 Nevermore.
11:18:50 Never/Nev
Technition

Honestly you could do plenty of damage with a hammer. I've seen it first hand.

I love that they'd jump to your defense xD
 distant-lands
11:17:57 katy | beetle
Vah,
probably not but i have hope xD guinness' bloodlines have proved pretty strong before, so maybe!
 technoblade
11:17:12 Lil Techy | Techno
Raven

I work in a place that sells blades and hammers, I doubt he would have tried anything. Plus I am surrounded by older spanish women.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +1
Margay : -4
Caiman : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4   ..   10 

Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 6, 2021 05:23 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

PLOT

Night has taken over Day.

Literally.

The Twilight Falls herd's lead stallion decided to up and attack that of the Sunny Valley herd. And he won. Now, he rules supreme over a herd that has doubled in size, drastically increasing his fame and notoriety. The Sunny Valley stallions have been chased off, leaving the mares completely dependent upon those in the Twilight Falls herd.

This new king has moved the herd back to his original territory. His stallions are seeking after new mares, while the banished stallions are plotting to take them back. Mares in both herds are disgruntled for various reasons, though those that were taken over are much more unhappy.

How long will this deadly combination last? Will it become forever?

Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 6, 2021 05:34 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

RP RULES

1. Follow all of the WP rules. Keep it PG-13, and keep swearing to a minimum.

2. This RP will be semi-literate to literate, meaning 200+ words a response. Writer's block is an exception, but please try.

3. Keep horse heights, colors, and physical abilities realistic. Even the fastest thoroughbred can only run a mile in 1:31:23, and that's the world record. Basically, your mustang won't be crossing a five mile distance in five minutes.

6. All high ranks must supply RP samples showing their literacy. No samples shorter than 250 words will be accepted. These roles should also be taken by people who are active. It's kind of awkward when the lead horse never responds.

7. No OOC drama (keep drama between characters, not people). If you have an issue with how someone is acting, PM them privately or talk to me.

8. If you use images, make sure they are properly cited and able to be used. Don't hotlink and make sure it's stock. If you need help finding images, ask me. Images are not required.

9. Reservations last 48 hours. If you need more time, let me know.

10. Maximum 5 characters for now.

11. Keep landscapes, predators, and interactions realistic. Read the descriptions of the territory before posting. If you want to add a natural disaster or something that will affect more than just your characters, PM me or post in the discussion.

12. No purebreds; they're all mustangs.

13. I will deny all forms that don't follow the rules. You have three tries to get it right before that character is declined for good.

14. Only one high rank per player. This includes exiled high ranks. If we only have a small group, this will be upped to two.

15. Please be active, but don't make it a 1x1 RP.

16. I don't have a "put this in the other section", but please read the rules. It's fairly obvious if you have not.

17. For character appearance and personality, they must be at least 150 words long each, full sentences, and written by you. That way I don't have to ask for RP samples because your form IS your RP sample.

18. All foals under 4 months old are required to have a mare feeding them. Foals are usually weaned between 4 and 7 months old, so anything earlier would die.

19. Try to avoid grammatical errors. It makes it hard to read posts. A few here and there won't be an issue, bt ifit luks lik thiz then its nto relly aceptbable.

20. This RP will be a little harder to get in to than my previous ones. I'm trying something new. Bear with me. Don't be offended. Have fun.

Edited at December 6, 2021 10:10 PM by Rising Shadows
Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 6, 2021 05:36 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

NEW HERD RULES

The lead stallion is not to be disputed with unless he is very obviously making a bad decision. Likewise, the lead mare should receive the same respect.

The words of the lead pair are law.

Outside relations with bachelors are prohibited. Family ties are more lenient. But no bebes with strangers.

Mares found with foal by an outside stallion will be punished unless they were previously granted permission to have said foal. Mares pregnant by Sunny Valley stallions are fine this time around.

A direct order from a lead is to be followed immediately. The safety of the herd could be in jeopardy, and all herd members must listen.

Foals are not to wander off at all. Yearlings still need adult supervision.

Colts who do not wish to stay within the herd will be booted at 3 years of age.

Herd stallions may breed within the herd.

The role of lead stallion may be challenged for by a herd stallion or bachelor, but if they lose, the former are banished from the herd. Bachelors are already not accepted without invitations.

Lone horses, both mares and stallions, may join the herd. This must be agreed upon by both leads and their seconds. Banished individuals may never rejoin.

Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 6, 2021 05:41 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

NEW HERD RANKS

Lead Stallion: Usually oldest or most experienced stallion, he is in charge of siring most of the foals in the herd as well as keeping the main body safe from predators, warning of incoming dangers, and upholding the law. This can be challenged for, but he can decline. He is the head of this herd.

Lead Mare: She is in charge of moving the herd. Usually one of the older mares, she holds the most experience and power. She is second only to the lead stallion and usually on par with him.

Deputy Mare: Usually the second most experienced mare, she is in charge specifically of the herd mares. She keeps them in line when the leads are busy and provides support to the lead mare however she needs.

Lieutenant Stallion: He is the most trusted herd stallion and one of the strongest. His job is to support the lead stallion in patrols, alerting the herd, and warding off predators. He governs the herd stallions.

Herd Mares: The main body of the herd, these mares are necessary for the herd's stability. They have an unspoken rank system within themselves. They take care of the foals and the yearlings.

Herd Stallions: These are the few stallions within the herd besides the dominant two. They are allowed to breed with mares within the herd, but they cannot breed a lone mare. If they do not assist in taking watch and keeping the herd safe, they are kicked out.

Yearlings: Yearlings are horses under three years of age, both colts and fillies. They need a caretaker -- not necessarily a parent.

Foals: Bebes. They need a mare caretaker or parent.

--

OTHER RANKS

Banished Lead Stallion: The former lead of the Sunny Valley herd. He will be injured and probably very upsetty spaghetti.

Banished Lieutenant Stallion: The former second of the Sunny Valley herd. Also not a happy camper.

Banished Herd Stallions: These are the herd stallions of the Sunny Valley herd. They were kicked out with their lead and lieutenant.

Lone Mares: These are lone mares. They may or may not have a foal with them.

Bachelors: These are lone stallions.

Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 6, 2021 05:43 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Form

Name
Age**
Rank (if loner, put loner)
Desired Rank
Appearance
Personality
Crush
Mate
Offspring
Affiliations (Includes Kin)
Other

* Sunny Valley mares will put "formerly SV" or something like that. Or it can go in the Other section.

** Mares can become pregnant at around 2 years. This is uncommon but not unheard of. However, a mare with a foal will not be any younger than 3 for the purposes of this RP. 4 is preferable.

Edited at December 6, 2021 09:58 PM by Rising Shadows
Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 6, 2021 05:46 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

NEW HERD RANK SHEET

Lead Stallion: Orion -- 9 -- WIP Pg 5 -- Imperial Sands

Lead Mare: Astraea -- 12.25 -- Pg 4 High Hills Pack

Lieutenant: Buckeye -- 10 -- Pg 2 Weeds

Deputy: Reserved for Spellbound

Herd Mares:

Noche -- 4 -- Pg 1 -- Rising Shadows
Phoenix -- 7 -- Pg 2 -- Rising Shadows
Neela -- 7 -- Pg 9 -- Imperial Sands
Adira -- 4.9 -- Pg 7 -- _~Fallen One~_
Calming Waters
Alsie -- 6 -- Pg 8 -- Artcherryontop
Whiskey -- 4 -- Pg 7 -- Wolfei~~
Faleen -- 5 -- Pg 9 -- Wild Mountain Pack
Spellbound

Herd Stallions:

Dez -- 6 -- Pg 2 -- Rising Shadows

Yearlings:

Epiales -- 2.8 -- Pg 9 -- High Hills Pack
Rain -- 1 -- Pg 10 -- TheUltimapack~ -- Needs Caretaker

Foals:

Apollo -- 2 Months -- Pg 4 -- High Hills Pack
Blake -- 10 months -- Pg 6 -- _~Fallen One~_

--

OUTSIDE RANKS

Banished Lead Stallion: Aragorn -- 8 -- Pg 6-- Artcherryontop

Banished Lieutenant: Nikos -- 6 -- Pg 3 -- Imperial Sands

Banished Herd Stallions:

Dorin -- 11 -- Pg 8 -- queen.

Lone Mares: (CLOSED)

Jade -- 4 -- Pg 1 -- Rising Shadows
*Foal: Wren -- coming soon -- by Weeds
Alaska -- 4 -- Pg 3 -- Night Shade Pack
*Foal: Eos -- coming soon -- by High Hills Pack
- Howling Dawn

Bachelors:

Ares -- 5 -- Pg 10 -- TheUltimapack~

Edited at January 10, 2022 10:28 PM by Rising Shadows
Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 6, 2021 05:53 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

IMPORTANT LINKS

Discussion: Here

RP Thread: Here

Edited at December 30, 2021 10:25 PM by Rising Shadows
Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 6, 2021 09:56 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Noche

Almost 4 || Mare || Twilight Falls Herd || Herd Mare || Content

C9703018-E1-E8-44-A6-BB52-787-F0824-BBB1.jpg

Credits to Alla-equi on DA

Noche is an elegant creature, and aptly named. Her sleek pelt is pitch black, as is the rest of her body; the only exception is the tiniest star on her forehead. Her mane and tail, both medium in length, match the void of her pelt. Even her eyes are deep, liquid pools of night.

Noche has smooth, proportionate features. She stands just under 16 hands and has firm muscling, but she is not noticeably ripped. Her legs are sturdy and strong, as is the rest of her, and she holds a certain elegance to her appearance. A curved neck holds up a refined head with somewhat long ears.

Despite her more average size, she often appears larger than she is: her coat seems to suck the light out of everything, and she has a calm, sure demeanor that demands at least a little respect. Five. Her more sober appearance also adds to the effect of a wiser mare older than she is.

Personality

While she may appear knowledgeable, Noche is still young and inexperienced, and she owns it. Her wisdom comes from following her elders, obeying commands, and observing outcomes of different situations. Her forte is watching with a calm, collected demeanor. She does not rise up in emotion as easily as other young horses, and she can hold her own in a battle of wits.

Noche always dons a smooth expression, any emotion displaying in her eyes. Even then, her emotes are mild. Faint displeasure, for example, or a note of pride. It is extremely difficult to get a raise out of her, as she is quite good at deflecting comments or actions that she finds antagonizing.

Despite this more languid base, she is not one to be run over. Her strength is a quiet one but it is there. Noche is the silent bearer of burdens, always ready to help another horse through a hard time, and she will fight to the death to protect those she cares about. She is loyal to her herd, though she may not always agree with decisions made, and she sticks to the rules. Noche will always expect others to do the same and she will take on the role of drill sergeant if need be.

She does have an adventurous side to her as well, though it only really comes out around foals, who hold the dearest place in her heart. They are her favorite members of the herd, and she is always willing to play with them. Noche grew up too fast, as her mother died early on in her life and left her to fend for herself; playing around with the foals gives her a glimpse at what could have been, and what she wants for her future offspring.

Overall, this mare is wise and mature but lacks the power over others that comes with age. Noche is altruistic and charismatic, but she takes no nonsense and is not afraid to critique others for negative actions. She is not easily riled up but will unleash all of Hell on anyone who threatens those she cares about.

Crush

Open

Mate

None

Offspring

None

Affiliations

Open, PM me.

Other

FE02-F04-E-B076-40-EE-931-A-E7-CC805-BEE11.jpg

Deadly Combinations || Horse RP || OPENDecember 6, 2021 10:03 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

Jade

4 || Mare || None || Lone Mare || Unsure

Credits for images go to mwilliams-stock on DA. Credits on images.

This mare is quite a sight, even by looking at her build and nothing else. She is strong and proportionate, standing at 15.7 hands and sporting an elegant but hardy frame. She has a softly sloping face, a slight dip from her withers to her flanks, and a lovely arching neck. Firm, well-placed hooves promise a steady, easily balanced gait and surefootedness.

Jade is a grulla, technically, though her coat has a strong brown tint compared to others of her color. She could also be described as a dark brown dun. Either way, her coat takes on a metallic sheen that shifts it more towards a bronze. Jade's face and legs resemble melted dark chocolate -- almost, but not quite, black. She is a pinto and sports white splashes and streaks across her body as well as four stockings. Five. Patches of her base coat do show through , especially by her elbows. She has a white, almost heart-shaped star and a thin, trailing stripe down to the bridge of her nose.

Jade's eyes are her defining feature: while some horses have various shades of brown, and others have blue, she has green eyes. They are large and surrounded by dark, thick eyelashes. They are the first thing someone notices about her upon first meeting. Her eye color is rather startling. Captivating. Uncanny.

She may not be the tallest or most muscular animal out there, but she is stronger than she looks and fully capable of handling herself. When she cannot outsmart or outfight an opponent, she always has the option to run; Jade is agile, and she has excellent stamina. Due to her current predicament, she is slower than normal, but she is no more likely to lay down and die than she would be were she in her prime situation.

Personality

She may have been named for her eyes, but Jade is somewhat jaded. She is aloof and seems to lack enthusiasm -- then again, what is there to be enthusiastic about when you are a mare roaming the wilderness, alone, about to bring a foal into an unprotected world? Pregnancy aside, Jade is not an extroverted animal. She comes from at least four generations of lone mares that she knows of; each daughter left her mother at the age of three. Jade does not know where her dam is, or even if she is still alive. The world is a harsh place. Uncaring.

She has adapted accordingly.

Jade is anything but weak. There is a fire to her that has kept her alive her whole life. She is not one to look for confrontation, but, when she finds it, this mare is vicious. She is not afraid of a larger, stronger, or older opponent, no matter the species; Jade has learned to be scary, and it has served her well. This mare prefers to use smarts over brawn to win her battles, but occasionally a cougar or an idiot will come along and she has to resort to brute force -- which she is not necessarily lacking.

Jade is full of oxymoronic traits. She is not sassy, but she is snarky. She lacks compassion, but she is empathetic. She is a loner, yet she is lonely. Irritable, but not easily irritated. False, but true. Her attitude is one of solemn acceptance until someone does something to anger her, in which case she retaliates with fiery vengeance. She uses her head but has a rather short temper.

Jade is perfectly fine on her own but, as of late, has been considering joining another group of horses. Any group. She is coming due and she wishes her foal to thrive, not just survive. So, this mare of raging hormones is looking to temporarily rehome herself for the sake of her foal. After that... she's not sure. Perhaps she will stay; maybe she will go.

Crush

None

Mate

None

Foals

Currently pregnant (Wren)

Kin

Open

Affiliations

Open, PM me

Other

Edited at December 29, 2021 01:22 AM by Rising Shadows