01:23:01 free palestine
Mercury meltdown flashbacks
 The Night Walker
01:22:40 Anemoia/Aedra
Just little bits of flare.
 Poseidon
01:22:02 Sea God
Leon
Ooh mercury is so good, luckily I have another unnamed wolf that needs a name and it looks exactly like this one.
 The Night Walker
01:21:56 Anemoia/Aedra
Stygian
Like for example, instead of the spaces blank:

Example Test Here.
-·-
Example Test Two.
 TheSigmaMales
01:21:44 Leon, Sigma
Ooh what about mercury wave
 Poseidon
01:21:12 Sea God
Red
Bet
 TheSigmaMales
01:21:05 Leon, Sigma
Sea god

Try mercury??
 Everlasting Torment
01:21:00 Anubis, Samael
hmm time to explore to get ready for Halloween XD
 Feiella
01:20:58 Fei the writer
RedVortex
Please spell out your words
 RedVortex10
01:19:36 
Sea God
Name em, Wave. bc you're the Sea God
 Feiella
01:19:21 Fei the writer
Earth Shakers
Apples in barter in market place
 The Earth-Shakers
01:18:01 
Where can You get glacial ice?
 Poseidon
01:17:28 Sea God
Something unique!
 starmutt
01:17:20 marsh | they/it
they are very big paragraphs
 Poseidon
01:17:01 Sea God
-WP Click-

Name suggestions!
 Stygian Forest
01:16:31 
Aedra

The paragraphs are seperated though?
 TheSigmaMales
01:15:51 Leon, Sigma
Red

Sup dude lol
 The Night Walker
01:15:34 Anemoia/Aedra
Stygian
Use the bar on the top of the text box when youre editing the about! Also maybe separate paragraphs with anything from a - to something more extravagant like \‹·Â›/ or what ever you can copy paste from google

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Rattlesnake : 0
Jaguar : -1
Jaguar : -2
    Spring   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

ANTIDOTE x -Invisible-June 20, 2024 12:11 AM

-Invisible-

Darkseeker

Give Award

Princess x Dragon Rider

The princess and the future dragon rider were best friends as children. His father was a high ranking guard, which brought him into close contact with the princess. However, their lives led them on separate paths. He has had to work hard to build a relationship with his dragon. At an event to honor the Riders, they bump into each other again. What will happen?

Princess

-

Dragon Rider

-

Dragon

-

ANTIDOTE x -Invisible-June 20, 2024 12:34 AM

-Invisible-

Darkseeker

Give Award

Name

Asa "Ace" Blackwood

22 years

Male

Role

Dragon Rider

Appearance

He has dark black hair and dark eyes. He has rough tan skin from being out in the sun, but he is naturally a light skin tone. He has many little scratches and uneven coloration to his skin because he works hard outside whether it be caring for his dragon or

Personality

He is very serious and a hard worker. When it is time for work he does not goof off. He is determined to do his best, however, he does know how to play hard when he gets the opportunity. He tends to be on the quieter side and more withdrawn. The right group of people can make him loud, boisterous, and rambunctious.

Dragon

Name

Abaddon

young adult dragon

male

Appearance

He is black with a whitish grey underbelly. He has two pairs of horns on his head. He has a bumpy ridge on his forehead. He has a white scar on his left side. He has two large white stripes on the end of his tail.

Personality

WIP

Edited at June 21, 2024 03:00 PM by -Invisible-
ANTIDOTE x -Invisible-June 20, 2024 01:17 AM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award

Adalia Mira Leon

"Ada"

Aye-dah

Female / 21 / Straight

Adalia is the only child to the King and Queen of the Kingdom of Reyes. Growing up as the only child she has been given the best of everything. Teachings, clothing, care, you name it, she was given it. Being the only child means she is also the only and next heir to the throne, a position to become Queen once her father has passed.

Personality

Ada is a what many would say a free soul. She would rather be in the woods, climbing trees or swimming in a lake rather than being stuck inside tending to royal duties. Growing up she was given more freedom to roam and get dirty, but as she has come to age, it is time to prepare for the throne, even if it could be years away. Ada is known for sneaking out of the castle and royal grounds, running rampant through the towns. She loves her people, constantly leaving to help shops and farmers.

She is a kind and caring soul, but she is fierce and hot headed. Her temper can flare like that of a dragon at times even if she does not mean it. And with that temper comes her strength. Growing up and even currently she has trained her mental and physical strength. She is smart, able to come up with quick solutions and is deadly with a sword, who would of thought for a princess.

Appearance

Ada is a stunning young lady, her locks of long, flowing blond hair seem to be strands of gold, her bright blue eyes reflecting pools that souls can be lost in. She stands roughly at 5 foot and 6 inches, her frame long and slender, arms slightly muscled from training. She bares a scar on her left forearm from playing with swords as a kid, a reminder to always watch her blind spots.

Qualities

Good Qualities

~ Smart - Ada is a very smart young lady, able to easily come up with solutions.

~ Skilled - Ada had the ability to defend herself if time comes where it is needed.

~ Caring - Ada has a mother's soul, always wanting to care for those around her.

Bad Qualities

~ Temper - Ada can get stressed easily in certain situations and her temper will flare, causing her to lash out. She never truly means it, but her words can hurt.

~ Emotions - Ada can easily be swayed when it comes to playing with her emotions and feelings.

Likes and Dislikes

~ Sword fighting and Archery

~ Art

~ Traveling

~ Animals

Dislikes

~ Studying

~ The Dark

~ Snakes

Family

Father

King Harry Leon

Male / 57 / Straight

Mother

Queen Lidia Leon

Female / 45 / Straight

Lover

None

More about family history and background in Role

ANTIDOTE x -Invisible-June 21, 2024 11:28 PM

-Invisible-

Darkseeker

Give Award

The sky had grown dark as the noise within the castle grew. The stone walls maintained an even temperature throughout the castle if it weren't for the throngs of people. There was plenty of room for the celebration that was being hosted as people spread out throughout the castle. There were no tables conveintly set up for eating at, but the dining hall had tables with food so it was easy for the partiers to pick up a snack whenever they wanted to. There were many guards and soldiers although since they were off duty they did not have weapons. No one wanted a fight breaking out due to a combination of males getting together and acting as if they had less braincells or alcohol lessened people's judgments.

There was also musicians, who were taking dance requests. Asa rather enjoyed dancing, but he didn't like asking someone to dance. There were a bunch of polite rules, and sometimes it was worth picking someone who wasn't as social because they were a more graceful dancer. It depended on what he wanted out of a dance partner.

Asa stood in a hallway heading back to get food with his eyes closed for a moment smiling glad that he had managed to earn his position as a dragon rider. They were more elite than foot soldiers and he had been afraid that he wouldn't be able to bond with a dragon. His father may be an important guard, but not even he could convince a dragon who didn't want to bond. Asa had to put in the work. He was excited that he was invited back to the palace for a celebration to honor the dragon riders. He had not been a full dragon rider for long, which made this celebration more exciting. He was hoping to bump into his childhood friend who happened to be the princess of the kingdom. He was curious if she would deign to speak to him. Perhaps she had managed to forget about him. He had always enjoyed spending time with her even when they did argue and banter.

He noticed a stunning lady with long flowing hair that glittered like spun gold. He started to head in her direction observing her. He realized that her clothing was too expensive and fine for her to be anyone other than Ada, the girl he had been thinking about, the princess of Reyes. "Your highness," he smiled bowing deeply at the waist trying to show the appropriate amount of respect. "It has been a wonderful celebration. I have greatly enjoyed the food and the chance to fellowship with so many who have worked hard. How are you today? How have you enjoyed the festivities?" Would she remember him? he wondered a little anxiously.

"I don't know if you remember me. I am the son of the Captain of the Guard. I have bonded with a dragon and I am one of the dragon riders here. His name is Abaddon and he is outside with the other dragons getting their own treat. I'm sure he'd love to meet you." Abaddon never wanted to meet anyone. He was sure to be grouchy, particularly since he could see Asa was only doing it to show off to a girl and give them a topic of conversation. "If you don't mind me continuing to bother you, what has your life been like? How are you?" He changed the topic with a smile. "I was going to get another plate to eat, but that just might be too greedy. Would you like a drink? I could get you something."

ANTIDOTE x -Invisible-June 22, 2024 03:15 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award
There was no such thing as rest on the days that some sort of event was held. Even if the princess did not take part in the set up, she had to be up, preparing herself for the day. Adalia was not a morning person, but of course her ladies in waiting made sure there was ample time to prepare the royal. Tonight the Royal Family was honoring the Dragon Riders of the kingdom, the men who risked their lives to bond with a beast and protect the lands. There was to be a feast, music, and a few were to be given higher ranks. So, with the minutes ticking by, Adalia was pampered. A bath was drawn, her golden locks brushed and braided into an intricate design, her wardrobe set out for the day.
Adalia spent the day tending to her studies in the library as the servants of the castle prepared everything. The hustle and bustle of everything echoed through the once quiet halls of stone, everything was alive. Today was the one day Adalia did not mind her studies, as she was not looking forward to all the conversations that must be held later that night. And least of all, she was not looking forward to the high proper etiquette that certainly would need to be put on display. Though most days she could care less about her position in life, she knew when she had to play the part.
Slowly the sun began to fall from the highest point in the sky, its amber rays glistening against the stone, gold and marble of the castle. Guests soon began to arrive, everyone dressed in their finest clothing. Dragons landed just outside the guard walls, watching as their riders dispersed. Musicians and their lutes produced lovely music as servants handed out refreshments. As more and more guests made their entry, the Royal Family soon appeared, their squire announcing their arrival to all that attended.
The King made his long speech, as he always did at events before the true night began. The Princess was quick to sneak off, away from the puclic eye. Grabbing a small glass of wine, she greeted a few guests before she began to wander around, already tired of this night. These events always went the same, boring conversations, terrible dance partners, and some high ranking lord wanting to become a suitor for the Princess. So she decided to do her best and stay out of the eye of attention.
Her plan was working well, all too well at first as she enjoyed her wine near the cool breeze coming from the terrace doors, watching those before her enjoy the night. All was quiet until she was pulled from her day dreaming as a voice appeared beside her. Her blue orbs looked over to meet dark eyes, familiar eyes. She did not recognized this man fully, it had been several years so how could she. She bowed her head in respect to the man before her as he greeted the royal and complimented the event.
"It means a great deal to us that you are enjoying the festivities, we all thank you for your sacrifice to this Kingdom daily" She began. Her voice was smooth like honey, so much more regal than it was as a child. "I am doing quite well, thank you for asking." She added. She turned to full face him now, her white and golden dress shimmering against the light from the torchflames. Still her mind was trying to wrap around who this man was, and it was not until he explained that she finally realized.
Her eyes widened a bit, and her smile grew, pulling at the corners of her soft pink lips. "Asa! I barely recognized you" She said. "It has been so long, I had no clue what had happened to you, but I am glad you were fortunate enough to become a rider." She said. The two had been the greatest of friends as children, always getting into things, play fighting, dreaming of a future being knights. But one day they were seperated, the Princess was to learn her duties, and Asa had reached an age that he could start training, they had not seen each other since.
Adalia looked about the room, she could see her parents mingling with some high ranked riders about something, their watchful eyes distracted. "Come, we can converse away from the chaos" The Princess said, sitting her wine glass down on a nearby table before she began to lead the way outside carefully. She knew she was not suppose to be alone outside, it was against royal protocols, but honestly she did not care. The event was too boring for her anyway. "I cannot wait to hear any stories you may have. I sadly have none to share unless you wish to hear about royal studies, how to properly address others and what you can and cannot do. The two walked side by side outdoors, the cool breeze replacing the warmth of the sun that had now almost fully set. In the distance the purrs and grumbles of dragons could be heard just past the stone walls, pulling at the Princess' attention. She had never seen one up close, they were kept away from the royals incase one was to turn.
ANTIDOTE x -Invisible-June 22, 2024 11:44 PM

-Invisible-

Darkseeker

Give Award

Ace wondered if he was doing something that could ruin his career as he talked to the princess more familiarly than a normal dragon rider would have been permitted. Just addressing her without being addressed first was bold enough. He looked around guiltily for a superior officer standing ready to lecture him or drag him away. "Thank you," he dipped his head accepting her gratitude. Yes, it seemed she didn't recognize him, so he prodded her memory by explaining who he had been to her. Another risk. She could walk away or she could call other dragon riders on him accusing him of being too familiar. Of being someone who just wanted to get close to the princess.

He breathed a soft sigh of relief. She at least remembered who he had been to her. Her friendliness didn't feel feigned. She at least remembered him fondly. "I'm glad I've grown up your highness. I would hate to still look like I was eight years old. Thank you for your good wishes. I wish that our friendship hadn't been cut off so abruptly. I missed you and my family when I was sent off to be trained. It was lonely until I was able to make connections." He was curious that she didn't know what had happened to him. Did she not think to ask his father? He doubted it would've been any secret unless they were worried about their friendship.

He dipped his head following her without asking questions. He felt a little guilt at disobeying protocol, but surely she would be safe with him. He was a dragon rider after all. "Why princess!" his eyes crinkled with amusement, "Surely, the stories of you incorrectly learning the correct protocol. Surely, those stories would have an amusing end." He looked thoughtfully up at the sky thinking. What could he tell her. He didn't know what was permissable as they'd been away for so long. Even still, she was a princess and he had to keep that in mind. Additionally, nothing that happened with royalty remained a secret for long. He could tell her a story about something his fellow dragon riders told repeatedly.

"It might be a bit improper, but I think if I remember you and you haven't changed too much you'll survive. I had snuck off to go swimming with some friends in a pond. We were caught when we came back, and those who are punished normally have to clean out the dragon pens. Well, I fell into dragon waste and I had to finish the job with dragon waste sticking to my front. All of the boys had a good laugh, and I take that punishment seriously now," he grinned slightly.

He noted that she had glanced toward the dragons. "We could go look at them. They wouldn't be here if they weren't safe. Of course we can't touch them because that would be too provoking, but we can look."

"My lady, I am not sure if you'd feel comfortable answering this question, but what are your goals and aspirations in life? What will you try to do with your life? You have so much power and influence, I do believe you are capable of accomplishing things now."

He whistled and a black shadow zipped toward them. Once he landed it was clear that the shadow was a black dragon and he had a white belly which stood at at night. He was easier to hide from the top with his dark top. "This is Abaddon," he stepped forward to scratch his dragon behind his horns. "He really likes to fly at night. Would you be interested in going on a flight?" He gave her a challenging stare. He studied his dragon hoping that he would behave and not try to eat anyone. He was prone to snip at people who weren't Asa. "I'd have to get the saddle." He could fly without a saddle. It wasn't pleasant but it was part of his training. Adalia was not trained. She would need the leg straps and a more comfortable seat. "It wouldn't take me long."

ANTIDOTE x -Invisible-July 3, 2024 07:43 PM

ANTIDOTE

Neutral

Give Award

Adalia chuckled softly, “I assure you those stories are not fond memories. I remember my governess almost passing out when I wore the incorrect attire to a dinner and greeted a fellow lord incorrectly” She explained. “And when she found I had snuck off to indulge in archery one day, I have never seen someone’s face grow so red.” Adalia shook her head as the two walked towards the area where the dragons rested. Her hands rested softly in front of her, her steps soft, evenly strided as if it had been trained in her. As Asa began to tell a story, her bright blue eyes looked to him, a smile on her lips. “I think I can survive a story” She replied with a chuckle, giving him her full attention. When he explained his punishment for sneaking off, a shocked look came to her features, followed by a burst of laughter. “I would have died from that?” She explained, shaking her head, “Being covered in waste, eughhh!”

Adalia did not realize how rude it was that she pulled her attention away, but she had never been so close to those creatures that she had dreamed of seeing. Her attention pulled back to Asa as he spoke, offering to go look at them. Her smile only grew wider, though she paused. Her mother would kill her, but who cares. Her family had brought them here to celebrate, so why not see the main part of the event. “Okay!” She said with a smile, nodding to Asa. As they made their way towards the keep of dragons, she looked to Asa as he questioned her life goals, which took her a moment to think. “I…quite honestly do not know.” She said, “I want to be able to rule a kingdom where it's fair for all. People do not have to struggle over minor things. But until it is time for me to rule, I will not know my plan of action.” She added.It was not long until they reached the keep, Adalia by Asa’s side. She watched as he whistled, soon hearing the deep grumble and the movement of one of the beasts. Like an ominous shadow in the dark, the creature lurked forward, the moonlight hitting his scales just enough to show his outline. It took Adalia’s breath away for a moment, seeing such a creature up close. The dragon reached toward with his snout, sniffing the royal before him as he grumbled. “He is stunning,” Adalia said softly, not wanting to seem like a threat. Adalia looked to the rider who offered a flight, her head tilting softly, “A ride? I…” She said, hesitant as she looked back to the beast. “Are you sure he would let me?” Adalia asked. She did not care what her parents would say, it was more or less if the creature before her would be okay with that. They were bonded to their riders, not to just strangers.When Asa assured her she would be fine she nodded in approval. His smile seemed to brighten as he explained he needed to get a saddle and to wait. What? He was going to leave her here with all these dragons? Soon he had dashed off, Abaddon standing right in front of her still. He snorted softly, his long neck moving around her as he examined her. She stood still, letting the creature, what else was she to do.
ANTIDOTE x -Invisible-July 7, 2024 10:50 PM

-Invisible-

Darkseeker

Give Award

Asa listened intently but found it hard to believe that the memory wasn't at least slightly funny in hindsight as she chuckled while she recounted a few improper incidents. "What kept her from passing out? Would that have been improper? How did the lord react to your attire? Was he gallant, critical, or another reaction? It sounds like you kept your governness on her toes. Were there fonder feelings underneath between the two of you or is that why you were willing to exasperate her so?" He frowned a bit when she mentioned archery. "I know plenty of ladies who are allowed to be trained in archery. Why not you? Sure, no one expects you to fight in war, but some of the more progressive ladies will go hunting with their bows."

He shrugged but smiled. "You learn not to take yourself too seriously and that punishments are meant to be distasteful and physically challenging. If you are going to disobey, you have to be willing to pay the price. Anyway, our training is really hard. Dealing with something that smells is sometimes easier than pushing yourself to your physical limit or fighting against someone who is so much more skilled than you that you know you have no chance, but you keep trying because that's how we live and you are rather trapped and forced to." He tried to chuckle to clear the air of his more negative tone.

He was curious to hear what her plans and aspirations were. Did she dream big? Was she going to use her influence and power for good? "Why will you not know your plan of action before you rule? Isn't it a good idea to have an idea of how you are going to accomplish your goals? Isn't that why you have teachers? There is a reason you learn etiquette. Maybe it's the best way to enchant and convince rulers and dignitaries from other kingdoms. Life is full of struggles. It makes us who we are, and not all of them can be removed, but justice and opportunity are goals to be strived for as well. What do your parents do to their citizens that you see as unfair? Do you have ideas on who you will ask to be your advisors?"

Asa smiled proudly as she met Abaddon. "Yes, he will since I am with you." He did give Abaddon a dubious glare trying to communicate that he needed to behave. "Please come with me while I get the saddle." He stepped closer to his dragon and gave him a meaningful look. "She is going to get the saddle with the leg straps. You better not do any fancy flying tonight. I don't want to wonder if you're going to save me or if I'll fall to my death." It wasn't long before he had fetched the saddle and had saddled Abaddon. He helped her mount first before he climbed up behind and made some finishing adjustments. "Ready?" he asked.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us