Wolf Play : Moo Cow x Felidae
Chatbox
 distant-lands
09:13:52 katy | beetle
Sal,
i definitely will be :D i already sketched up a headshot for her.
 Salom_
08:57:43 Sal, Salmon
Beetle
Ooo do more of your OC! She only has one art and she has a really cool design
 Caeruleum
08:45:57 Cae, Blue
i wish we had more freedom with auction hours... id love to be able to make flash, 30 min auctions <.<
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:38:03 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
Why does she have to be ugly? Wolfparty doesn't like me today it seems.
 Silent Lucidity
08:35:03 Silent, Lucid
Hmmm...
Quite a few duds but there's hero's and pretty pups
 Silent Lucidity
08:28:11 Silent, Lucid
Hey chat
 distant-lands
08:24:45 katy | beetle
hm.. to work on some premade adopts, or to draw my new OC? e.e

they're so pretty it's hard to resist
-Click-
 Ecifircas
08:21:27 
WolfPlay lagging for anyone else? lol
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:20:01 Zombified Breyer
I have been binge reading this week and my boyfriend is looking at me like I'm crazy. Last night I finished my fourth book this week within one day. I found a new author I absolutely love and I bought five of her books this week.
 Revelry
07:58:18 Rev
I don't know how "like" became "you" lol
 Revelry
07:57:44 Rev
ET
Not really, I'm trying to save you 500 apples for a big contest, so I'm saving as much as I can
 Listless
07:53:48 List
so proud of her <3
-WP Click-
 Eternity
07:51:15 ET
Rev
Ooh those ratings.. Ever been tempted to apple rate? :0
 ilovekubus
07:50:29 
his name being faker is so iconic
 Revelry
07:47:49 Rev
My favorite wolf, pink gamer boy. I need more blue custom gear on the game for him
-WP Click-
 Revelry
07:46:11 Rev
Poe
Thanks, I'm trying to get to at least 49 votes since we seem to have a average of 50 players online everytime. Also trying to come up with further question that are not too intrusive
 distant-lands
07:44:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
finally made a f2u wolf base :)
 Poe
07:44:33 
-WP Click-
I think she might be my favorite wolf I own..
 Eternity
07:40:52 ET
Teddy
It's live all year around! :0 but the event only runs in July :0
 Gallifrey Falls
07:32:06 Allons-y / Myth
I'm stuck in the US T-T

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : -2
Grey Fox : +4
Black Panther : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Moo Cow x FelidaeOctober 30, 2023 07:42 PM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
Roommates 1x1 for Moo Cow and myself, Felidae.
Moo Cow x FelidaeOctober 30, 2023 07:43 PM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
☆ Storm Foster ☆
"..and this one's from the right wing of a Corvus — oh, was I rambling again?"
Twenty-two
April 5th - Aries
Male
Pansexual
☆APPEARANCE☆
Storm very much lives up to his name. He has unruly brown hair that he doesn't brush often that kind of just messily sits on his head. It's got a wavy texture with tangled bangs that once framed a rather slim face and almond eyes. His eyes are an interesting blue-gray with a darker ring around the outside, giving them a naturally sharp look to them. His cheeks have a naturally rosy hint to them. Everyone always thinks he's blushing because of it, no matter how many times he says otherwise. A few messy freckles dot his face from sun damage.
For a physique, Storm isn't too bulky or a gym-rat to say. He has a very lanky build, with slight muscle tone on his upper arms and legs. It's nothing too exciting. He's 5'9, about average height for a guy. His skin is fair and pale- he tans and sunburns easily in the warmer months. Storm is prone to bruising and always looks like he fell or got into a fight with someone. He often wears cargo shorts in the shades of coyote tan or moss green, and plain color t-shirts that are just a midge too big. He always mismatches his white and black socks on purpose, and has been wearing the same pair of boots for two years. They're an old pair of hiking boots in a brown color that's probably more dirt than actually the color they were brand new. Around his neck, he wears a necklace with a silver coyote pendant on the chain that has little black details on it that somehow haven't chipped yet. He has pierced ears but never actually wears any- the holes are probably closed by now.
☆PERSONALITY☆
Awkward • Natural Explorer • Overthinker • Perfectionist • Stressed
Storm is a naturally awkward person. He was always the weird kid growing up, having a love for wild animals and especially feathers. Most of his free time was spent exploring and wandering around in plains and woods looking for these prized feathers these amazing birds dropped! He'd ramble on about all the feathers he had found, and everyone thought he was odd. His parents didn't really care, so he never thought it was weird. When he got older and graduated high-school, he attempted to make this his whole job, then realized it wouldn't work out and now just works at a fast food restaurant. Not the most fulfilling job, but oh well. He still collects feathers, all of which are on display in his room, and the few bone pieces on his walls. He has a coyote skull, which is hung on his wall like his most prized achievement. He bought it, but.. no one needs to know that!
Storm tends to overthink things. He's not awkward specifically around girls or anything, he's just scared that people aren't going to like him because he had very few friends as a child. For the most part, he's completely fine with only having a few good friends, and he's not trying to go out of his way to make new ones. He's a bit of a perfectionist, and likes everything a specific way. The cabinets are organized by type of food, everything on the counters has its place, and he will tell you (not well) that it's in the wrong spot, then meticulously put it back. Storm gets stressed easily, but he performs well under pressure and doesn't show his stress most of the time. Most of the time he just hopes it'll go away eventually.
"Would you like to go walk through a beargrass field with me? It'll be fun! Or.. not? Okay then–"

Edited at October 30, 2023 10:22 PM by Felidae
Moo Cow x FelidaeOctober 30, 2023 09:30 PM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award
~Willow Raine Williams~

Ethnicity: Italian-American
Appearance:
Willow is a small, curvy woman, only standing around 5'2" and weighing in at 100 pounds soaking wet. Her figure is pear shaped, with her bust being a bit small and her shoulders narrow and her hips being wide with thick thighs. Her skin is a light olive tone and she has a single beauty mark at the outer corner of her left eye.
Willow has thick, dark brown hair that stops at the mid of her back in soft curls. She typically leaves it down and flowing. Her eyes are a light hazel color, being a golden brown towards the pupil and a light green on the outer edges of the iris. Her doe like eyes have long, dark lashes and always have an innocent look to them. Her lips are nice and plump and she has a soft heart shaped face.
Willow has multiple ear piercings and a tattoo of roses on her shoulder that creeps down her collarbone in black and white ink.

Personality:

Willow is generally soft spoken. She dislikes conflict and much prefers to just stay in her own little world. She's a caring person who thinks of the well being of others before herself. She's also undyingly loyal, so long her trust is left unbroken.
Willow's feelings are a bit easy to hurt, as she doesn't always know how to handle someone being upset with her. That being said, she lashes out at times out of anger or irritation.
Likes: Early morning time, quietness, playing piano, cooking, dancing
Dislikes: Cold weather, the dark, being totally alone, very crowded places, any kind of reptiles
This is all I really have for now. Let me know if there is anything else you want added.

Edited at October 30, 2023 10:09 PM by Moo Cow
Moo Cow x FelidaeOctober 30, 2023 10:46 PM

canidae.

Neutral

Give Award
Today was the day. It was the day that person who Storm had agreed to give a room up to would arrive. Like any other person who's willingly allowing some random stranger into their house, he's nervous. He made sure the floor was vacuumed, that any feathers or any of his things were all contained to his room, and that the house smelled decent. He had picked out a nature-inspired candle that kind of made the house like cedar and pine needles. Storm doesn't mind it, but he's not sure what other people would think about it.
He sits on the couch, watching a talk show while he shuffles his feet on the hardwood floors, waiting for that knock on the door or the obnoxiously loud doorbell to ring. All while deep down, he's hoping this person is actually decent to get along with. Also that they don't mess with his kitchen stuff. That's not as important though. Blueish eyes take one glance around the main room, making sure that it's presentable and that the curtains are drawn back. He doesn't want to seem weird or creepy to anyone by accident. Storm glances down at his phone. It's 10:44 am. Just about the time that this 'Willow' was supposed to be arriving. He had to admit that she had a pretty cool name, though! Just when he thought she wasn't going to show up — the doorbell goes off.
Storm shoots up out of his seat, more startled by the doorbell than anything. He walks to the door and opens it.
"Oh, hello.. you must be Willow, right? Do you need help bringing anything in?"
Moo Cow x FelidaeOctober 31, 2023 09:59 PM

Moo Cow

Neutral

Give Award
Willow had been driving a lot of the day, nervous to meet her new roommate. She'd never lived with anyone aside from family, let alone in a completely new town. She'd moved for work and the house she'd be moving in to was the best deal that she'd seen in the whole town. Everything else was outrageously priced or in a run down condition.
Willow mainly hoped that she and her new roommate would get along. She'd heard all the horror stories about how people were too different and would clash with their roommate. She really hoped that even if they were a lot different that they'd be able to tolerate each other. Soon enough, Willow found herself pulling into the drive. She was pretty sure she was at the right location, so she got out of her little suv and grabbed her luggage.
Willow took a deep breath, ringing the door bell. She offered up a sweet smile as he answered the door. "Hi! Yes, Storm, right?" She said, recalling his unique name. If anything, that was one thing they had in common. "Would you mind taking my duffle for me? I believe I can handle the rest," she asked softly, her head tilted to one side. She didn't have much, only a backpack, a duffel bag, and a decently sized suitcase.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us