Wolf Play : Roleplay hotcx alpha (romance fxm)
Chatbox
 Feiella
03:37:48 Fei the writer
Khaos
I never say event when I mean FMC lol
 Kháos
03:36:26 Kaos || Khaos
I wouldn't have noticed. 😅 I just saw "allegiance" "can't change" "event" from your message and immediately checked the date.
 Feiella
03:34:55 Fei the writer
Khaos
I meant pvp event. Sorry. If it was the FMC I would have mentioned it
 Amygdala
03:34:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
No problem XD

Khaos
-WP Click-
Check his bloodline if you dare ;P
 Silkylola
03:33:42 
Thank you so much!
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
03:33:35 Hawkie/Hawk
Wait, there was an event?
 Amygdala
03:33:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
Yeah...but squirrels are easire to find XD
I am on level 160 of forest
 Kháos
03:33:10 Kaos || Khaos
I had no context, saw your message Fei, KNOWING the date for the past 24 hours, and I STILL checked to see if it's the 5th to make sure I didn't miss the FMC start. 😭
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
03:33:04 Hawkie/Hawk
Silkylola

You can click Pack, Account, then change password.
 Amygdala
03:32:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
Uder pack>account
 Feiella
03:32:10 Fei the writer
I have level 42 forest
 Silkylola
03:31:40 
Oh, thank you!
Also where can I find and change my password?
 Silver Dawn
03:31:12 
Amy

I haven't moved past Forest level 3
 Feiella
03:30:49 Fei the writer
I don't think you can change your allegiance while the event is going on
 Amygdala
03:30:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
Yeah....but they are easy to fing on low levels of forest
 Silver Dawn
03:29:51 
Amy

That is a lot.
 Amygdala
03:29:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
You need to buy glacial ice from barter...under apples>misc
 Amygdala
03:28:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
69/100 for me
 Silkylola
03:28:11 
Where can I change my alleigance to neutral?
 Silver Dawn
03:26:57 
Amy

I have 7 to go. I'm sitting on 8/15 right now.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : -5
Leopard : +2
Caiman : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Roleplay hotcx alpha (romance fxm)July 15, 2023 03:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Please create your character sheet this is a private roleplay please do not comment

Edited at July 15, 2023 03:22 PM by Alpha1234
Roleplay hotcx alpha (romance fxm)July 15, 2023 03:18 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Tasme (Tazz-may)
Role:
Handler
Sexuality:
Lesbian/Queer
Pets:
Fenriz (Dog, German Shapherd, PB)
Appearance:
Tasme has a half-buzz cut hair style, her hair raven-black with green thrown in. Unless working or in uniform, she's wearing 'typical' emo/goth clothing, and she is bullied by her partner about it. She has a slim build, yet is muscular and strong. She weighs almost 160 lbs, and most of that weight is muscle. She is 5 foot 10 inches and bangs her head into cabinets often. She has a rose tattoo on her left arm, and she got it in referance to her late mother's favorite flower. Her skin is usually very pale, as well, so she burns easily.
Untitled79-20230703091448.png
(Art made for me/my use by Dexx on WP)
Medical issues:
-EDS
-ADHD (Hyperfocuser)
Personality:
While she dresses goth, she's actually very nice, though loves heavy metal. She has an unusually high pain tolerance, and that's why she joined the police in the first place. She loves working with dogs, even since she was a child. As a child she wanted to be in the police force, her inner child is happy. She get excited easily, but is very good at calming people.
Strengths:
+ Dog handling, she is amazing at training police dogs, and she used to work as a trainor.
+ Calming people, when people are freaking out, she'll calm them down using soothing words in the person's most comfortable language.
+ Strength, she has bodily strength which is nessesary for police work.
+ Endurance, she builds endurance by training her body in the gym, and under water.
+ Agility, she is very flexable and can squeeze into very tight spaces, due to EDS, as long as the end place is large.
Weaknesses:
- Cats, ever since she was small, she was terrified of cats. Not many know this, and she goes to long distances to hide it.
- Small spaces, she hates being in small spaces, but understands that she might need to at some point.
- Morbid / Victorian Era things, she loves all things morbid, and, or Victorian Era. She'll gladly talk about either of these things for hours. She get distracted by talking about them.
- Books, she is a sucker for new books, they just make her happy.
- Whistling, she was never a fan of people not being able to whistle, yet still trying, so she hates people who whistle.
Crush:
N/A
Partner:
Name: Onyx (Not a RP character, so only a short character sheet, but I'll be interacting with them from time to time.)
Sexuality: Non-binary, queer.
Appearance: They are 5 foot, 5 inches and have short, black hair with pink stripes in it. They love to wear hoodies and sweatpants, usually having some sort of animal on them.
Medical Issues: Autism: they have a hyperfixation on animals, specifically wolves and lions.
Personality: They love to tease Tasme about her goth/emo look, but usually are pretty nice. Onyx is also very supportive about Tasme's job and loves that Tasme has a dog. Secretly, Onyx wants to adopt Fenriz once he retires at 8.
Backstory: As kids, Tasme and Onyx went to the same schools, and over time, Onyx fell for Tasme. Tasme didn't even notice until the last year of collage for both of them. Tasme appologized and they started dating.
Other:
Tasme knows several languages in the order which she learned them: Korean, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Madrin), French, Hindi, ASL (American Sign Language), Tai, Polish, and English. She is fluent in English, Spanish, Russian, Korean, and Japanese. She is still learning all the other languages, and hopes once she retires from the police force, she could be a translator.
Roleplay hotcx alpha (romance fxm)July 15, 2023 03:22 PM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
(Alpha, whenever you're ready with your CS. Also, may I go first?)
Roleplay hotcx alpha (romance fxm)July 15, 2023 03:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yes
Roleplay hotcx alpha (romance fxm)July 15, 2023 03:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Name Derek
Gender male
Age 28
Role mafia boss
Sexuality any
Pets: three black horses named midnight night fall and nightmare, three German shepherds a normal German Shepherd named sheriff a white German Shepherd named Frost and a black German Shepherd named caniver he also has a wolf that is black and its name is Lucifer
Appearance Derek has blondish gold hair it has a scar on his eye he also has bright blue eyes he has scars all over his body he hasn't eight pack and he is very muscular he has two piercings on the right ear he almost always has his hair brushed back like a badass and he has rings on his left hand he has a dark atmosphere among him and he is very strong looking almost like a German Mafia guy if you search up this link this is exactly what he looks like I am using this image off of
[IMAGE REMOVED: nonstock, hotlinking, no credits]
Medical issue none
Personality he is a badass he is very independent strong strong-willed and he is also very very cunning smart independent and badass he does not take any s*** from anyone and he is skilled in multiple things for instance controlling his emotions to where it looks like he has no emotions
Strength he is really good at hand to hand combat
I guess also very welcome good at what he does as a Mafia Boss
He also is really good at training his pets
He is good with speed endurance agility and fighting
Weaknesses he does not like talking about his parents he also does not like being distracted when he is at work he is also non-reliable and with people he has trust issues
Crush none
Partner none

Edited at July 15, 2023 08:36 PM by Vennenum
Roleplay hotcx alpha (romance fxm)July 16, 2023 10:57 AM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tazme walks dow the door leading out. She had worked for a full 48-hours without any sleep. She walks towards the door and stops. She groans as she remembers Fenriz. She runs back to grab him, and as she does, she starts thinking about what she had done. She shakes her head clear of thoughts, and come to a halt.
Tasme opens the door and clips Fenriz into his leash. As they walk out, Tasme lets Fenriz off the leash to bolt around. She laughs, enjoying this part of the day.
As she gets home, Onyx starts tapping their foot. "Tas. You did a 2 day again." Onyx was, to be frank, pissed off at Tasme. Tasme hangs her head, "I'm sorry Nix. I really am-I just, I was working really hard, and I need overtime if we're to have that mini-vacation." Tasme trails off, seeing that Onyx was petting Fenriz instead of listening. Tasme smiles at the sight and walks up the stairs to her bedroom.
As she flops on the black comforter, she snags a book from her bookshelf. The title was "The Correct Way To Love" it was a relationship help book. She looks out the window, and stares at the bird. Past the bird was the "bad side of town". She shook her head, clearing it of anything negitive, and started to read.
Roleplay hotcx alpha (romance fxm)July 16, 2023 11:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Derek gets out of a Bugatti beat and then he goes into this building when he goes into the building he sees a man he says Derek is here to see Mr Monroe the man puts up his gun and Derek was at his pistol and shoots the guy before he can shoot back he opens the door and he says Mr monroe nice to see you again you owe me money now where is it all 15,000 Grand I want my money back you understand he puts the pistol up to his neck I mean it Mr Monroe I want my money back so where is it Mr Monroe goes to pull out a gun and Derek says foolish mistake I guess you have to die now and he shoots him in the head he got blood splattered all over his face he cleans it up then he goes to the vault and opens it up he takes all the money puts it in a bag gets back into his bagatti beat and then he drives to his mansion he gets out his Butler comes he throws the bag into his Butler's arms and he says put it in the vault then he goes into his office and starts making some phone calls
Roleplay hotcx alpha (romance fxm)July 16, 2023 11:34 AM

Crypto Currency

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tasme wakes up with a pounding headache. She groans and looks up. Onyx was sitting just an inch away. "Hello, Tasme." Onyx strokes Tasme's hair. Tasme doesn't move. "Tas. Why do you have that book?" Onyx suddenly starts melting into bones and blood. "W-what?!" Tasme screams. "Onyx-" Onyx lunges, "Why do you need help with our relationship?!" They cry. Onyx grabs for Tasme, but she leans back.
Tasme really wakes up, jolted by fear. She was dreached with sweat. Onyx wasn't there. It was 2 hours after she had gone up. Tasme lets out a sigh of relief. She puts the book away and clods down the stairs.
Onyx was cooking for the dog. Tasme smiles and clears her throat, "Nixxy, Fenriz doesn't need human food." Onyx turns around, "But I want him to. He deserves spoiling!" Feriz wags at Tasme, almost like he was saying "Yeah, yeah! Spoil, yeah, yeah!"
Roleplay hotcx alpha (romance fxm)July 16, 2023 12:11 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Derek got up from the chair and he went over to the window. Arson come in here please. Arson comes into the room and he says yes sir. I need you to run some errands for me. And what errands might that be sir. I need you to go find a new building for a new business involving animals. Yes or anything else. And see if you can't find anyone that would want to work okay. Yes sir. Arson went out of the room going down the stairs and getting into a limo. Derek watched the limo leave then he turned around and he said. He looked at his parents photo then he got a little bit angry. Why does my dad find someone to love and not me every girl that ever wants to date me is just for my money or my status this is so annoying. Then he goes downstairs grabs toast. And then all the sudden his phone went off. He looks at it and he sees an unknown number. He answers it. Hello who is this. Hello Mr Derek I am savant I am looking to hire you and your gang for some business that I have to finish. Sorry Mr savant was it I don't follow other people's footsteps I follow my own and I suggest you don't call this number again unless if you want me to hunt you down and murder you I am not interested in anything. Sorry Derek I should have said the terms. I don't care about your terms all I want is you to leave me alone instead. Yes Derek. He hangs up and then he goes to the door grabbing his keys and getting into it is very expensive car. He drives to his club gathering all of his men saying all right men we have a big plan ahead of us. I'm going to start a new business just so we stay out of certain people's stairs. Yes sir. She tells them what the new business is and all their roles and he's waiting at his club waiting for his Butler to come back.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us