Wolf Play : Realistic wolf rip with me and Saratank
Chatbox
 Feiella
03:37:48 Fei the writer
Khaos
I never say event when I mean FMC lol
 Kháos
03:36:26 Kaos || Khaos
I wouldn't have noticed. 😅 I just saw "allegiance" "can't change" "event" from your message and immediately checked the date.
 Feiella
03:34:55 Fei the writer
Khaos
I meant pvp event. Sorry. If it was the FMC I would have mentioned it
 Amygdala
03:34:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
No problem XD

Khaos
-WP Click-
Check his bloodline if you dare ;P
 Silkylola
03:33:42 
Thank you so much!
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
03:33:35 Hawkie/Hawk
Wait, there was an event?
 Amygdala
03:33:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
Yeah...but squirrels are easire to find XD
I am on level 160 of forest
 Kháos
03:33:10 Kaos || Khaos
I had no context, saw your message Fei, KNOWING the date for the past 24 hours, and I STILL checked to see if it's the 5th to make sure I didn't miss the FMC start. 😭
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
03:33:04 Hawkie/Hawk
Silkylola

You can click Pack, Account, then change password.
 Amygdala
03:32:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
Uder pack>account
 Feiella
03:32:10 Fei the writer
I have level 42 forest
 Silkylola
03:31:40 
Oh, thank you!
Also where can I find and change my password?
 Silver Dawn
03:31:12 
Amy

I haven't moved past Forest level 3
 Feiella
03:30:49 Fei the writer
I don't think you can change your allegiance while the event is going on
 Amygdala
03:30:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
Yeah....but they are easy to fing on low levels of forest
 Silver Dawn
03:29:51 
Amy

That is a lot.
 Amygdala
03:29:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
You need to buy glacial ice from barter...under apples>misc
 Amygdala
03:28:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
69/100 for me
 Silkylola
03:28:11 
Where can I change my alleigance to neutral?
 Silver Dawn
03:26:57 
Amy

I have 7 to go. I'm sitting on 8/15 right now.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : -5
Leopard : +2
Caiman : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   10 

Realistic wolf rip with me and SaratankJuly 5, 2023 05:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
This is a private role play with me and Saratank no one else is allowed to be able to go on this or comment on this
Realistic wolf rip with me and SaratankJuly 5, 2023 05:56 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Solar night
Female
3 years old
Regular pack member of the Galaxy pack
She is half white half black on the black side she has a blue eye on her white side she has green eye she is decently sized most people in her pack think that she is an alpha but she is just oversized she is siblings with the alpha male of her pack
________
Bloody moon
Male
4 years old
He is the alpha male of the Galaxy pac
Here is half red and half white on the red side he has a blue eye and on the right side he has an orange eye he is the alpha male of the pack and he has a little sister that is named solar night

Edited at July 5, 2023 06:10 PM by Alpha1234
Realistic wolf rip with me and SaratankJuly 5, 2023 05:59 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Luna

Female

3 years old

Alpha of Raging Storms Pack

Luna is pure white with deep blue eyes, a somewhat slender build and slightly longer legs than most, though not enough to really notice.

She just became Alpha within the last few days

~~~

Fang

Male

4 years old

Regular pack member of Raging Storms

His body and head are pure black while his underbelly and legs are a dark brown, he also has golden yellow eyes, He is on the bulkier side, but not as large as an Alpha.

Realistic wolf rip with me and SaratankJuly 5, 2023 06:12 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Okay shall we start
Realistic wolf rip with me and SaratankJuly 5, 2023 06:15 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yes, would you like to start us off?
Realistic wolf rip with me and SaratankJuly 5, 2023 06:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Yes
Solar Moon was staring up at the Moon waiting for her brother to come meet her there because he wanted to talk to her about arranged marriages because both of them were arranged to marry to a different pack but also the same pack they didn't want to remarry at all soon bloody moon came and sat next to his sister hey sis are you okay you look frustrated, yeah why does Dad always have to make arrangements and promises without us knowing about him, I don't know but I'm getting quite sick of it I don't want to marry a different alpha I want to find my own this sucks but hey we better get used to it cuz sooner or later the people that we are arranged to are coming over to our territory, why do they always have to come over to our territory why can't they just stay on their side and we stay on ours and we don't have to worry about anything else, I don't know but just get used to it, fine I'll get used to it I'm not going to like them though, neither am I
Realistic wolf rip with me and SaratankJuly 5, 2023 06:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Luna gave a small sigh as she lay in her den. Just before both her parents passed, Luna was told about the arrangment her father made about her being with another alpha, and Fang being with another female from a rival pack. She still hadnt wrapped her mind around any of as she glanced out of the den, up to the moon that filled the night sky with light. Shaking her head, Luna walked out of the den and spotted Fang near the camp entrance, probably thinking about the same thing. "Hey" she said as she walked up to him.

Fang looked over as he heard his little sister walk up. "Hey. Cant sleep?" He watched as Luna shook her head. "I cant either. I assume it what dad told you" he stated, not even bothering to ask. "Me too. I dont know why he thought this would be a good idea" he said. Luna gave a small shrug. "Probably to help the packs. After all, this winter wasnt very kind to us, and the humans are worse than ever. With the packs merging, well, it would be better for a lot of wolves" Luna replied as she laid down next to him. It was times like these, she wished her parents picked Fang as the alpha, but he turned it down, not wanting the responsibilities.

Realistic wolf rip with me and SaratankJuly 5, 2023 06:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Bloody moon got up and told his sister while I better get ready for the their arrival cuz they'll be arriving here shortly tomorrow so yeah
Solar nights looked at her brother saying okay well I'll be here if you need me and brother please make sure if these guys are jerks she just tear them to shreds I know that it's against the treaty but I don't care
Yes of course don't worry sis bloody moon walks over and tells all the wolves to start getting ready for the arrival of the rival pack and getting the banquet ready
Realistic wolf rip with me and SaratankJuly 5, 2023 06:50 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Luna stared up at the moon before she heard pawsteps behind both her and Fang. She looked back to see the old healer, Kayleron walking up. "You both better not be regretting what your father planned out" he said, causing the siblings to wince at his raspy voice. "Dont worry Kayleron, we arent, at least not yet. We dont even know anything about these wolves" Luna replied to him. Kayleron shook his head. "Well, you btter get over it. We need to make our way there, and it's not an easy journey" he replied as Luna nodded. "He's right" replied Fang.

Luna let out a howl, calling to the pack to start getting ready before she saw the night sky starting to lighten up. It was time for them to head out. Before long, they were on the path with Kayleorn leading them. Luna nor Fang knew where to go since their father and mother did the meetings, leaving Luna and Fang to watch the packs.

Realistic wolf rip with me and SaratankJuly 5, 2023 06:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Blood Moon start talking to all the pack telling them if everything is almost ready for it is almost time for them to arrive solar night comes over and sits next to her brother waiting to welcome the wolves
Solar night looked at her brother asking so are you excited or are you annoyed
I am both why
Because how you just look like you're upset but also excited at the same time
This is so annoying why do we always have to do all this kind of stuff and why do we have to have an arranged marriage this is so dumb
Yeah I know

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us