Wolf Play : Serein x Lunie
Chatbox
 Feiella
03:37:48 Fei the writer
Khaos
I never say event when I mean FMC lol
 Kháos
03:36:26 Kaos || Khaos
I wouldn't have noticed. 😅 I just saw "allegiance" "can't change" "event" from your message and immediately checked the date.
 Feiella
03:34:55 Fei the writer
Khaos
I meant pvp event. Sorry. If it was the FMC I would have mentioned it
 Amygdala
03:34:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
No problem XD

Khaos
-WP Click-
Check his bloodline if you dare ;P
 Silkylola
03:33:42 
Thank you so much!
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
03:33:35 Hawkie/Hawk
Wait, there was an event?
 Amygdala
03:33:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
Yeah...but squirrels are easire to find XD
I am on level 160 of forest
 Kháos
03:33:10 Kaos || Khaos
I had no context, saw your message Fei, KNOWING the date for the past 24 hours, and I STILL checked to see if it's the 5th to make sure I didn't miss the FMC start. 😭
 Tribe of Crying Hawk
03:33:04 Hawkie/Hawk
Silkylola

You can click Pack, Account, then change password.
 Amygdala
03:32:47 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
Uder pack>account
 Feiella
03:32:10 Fei the writer
I have level 42 forest
 Silkylola
03:31:40 
Oh, thank you!
Also where can I find and change my password?
 Silver Dawn
03:31:12 
Amy

I haven't moved past Forest level 3
 Feiella
03:30:49 Fei the writer
I don't think you can change your allegiance while the event is going on
 Amygdala
03:30:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
Yeah....but they are easy to fing on low levels of forest
 Silver Dawn
03:29:51 
Amy

That is a lot.
 Amygdala
03:29:25 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silk
You need to buy glacial ice from barter...under apples>misc
 Amygdala
03:28:22 Amy/Anpmygdala
Silver
69/100 for me
 Silkylola
03:28:11 
Where can I change my alleigance to neutral?
 Silver Dawn
03:26:57 
Amy

I have 7 to go. I'm sitting on 8/15 right now.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : -5
Leopard : +2
Caiman : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Light Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Serein x LunieJuly 1, 2023 12:56 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Only Serein or I may post in this forum-
Serein x LunieJuly 1, 2023 01:01 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Basic Plot

Two Greek/Roman demi-gods from rival small towns who have had a hatred for each other as long as either of them could remember, are assigned to go on a hero's quest by a shady, playful god. They must complete 12 arduous tasks together and hopefully make it back alive.
Serein x LunieJuly 3, 2023 12:24 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

>CASSIAN<

Name: Cassian Ciely// Nicknames: Make your own // Age: 19 // Gender: Male

Sexuality: Uncertain // Height: 5’10 // Body: Ectomorph // Parentage: Levi Ciely// Birthdate: May 7th

_

ADD ONS

Divine Parent: Eris // Power: Shadow travel, imbuing chaos, manipulating negative emotions

_

Appearance:

Sequestered away in dark blue eyes, like a faint memory of forgotten ocean tombs, is chaos and wonder. Those eyes on the forefront, from the shore seem to strangely toe the line between empty and full. But yes the lights are on at home, lit like cerulean flames inside that burn for an upside down world. His skin is dark, a beautiful inky brown and smooth, some would say the epitome of starless night, or on some occasions a saucy “red” that percolates a feeling of etherealness. Cassian has a lean physique, too slender to be considered bulk, but muscular enough to produce an attractive sheet of abs. His stomach is evidently sculpted, and his ribs show in faint, but bony little ridges beneath his pectorals. Cassian’s waist slightly caves in, almost like an hourglass. And if wearing shirts that stick to him like a second skin, that asset will be displayed as pointedly as his ultramarine blue eyes may shimmer beneath moonlight. Cassian’s shoulders slope downwards, and are firm and thick, his biceps are round and his forearms are slender. Veins race up and down his arms in thin stretches, and creep along the backs of his hands like muted blue-ish streaks, and his fingers are long - long like if he were a simple giant he could easily grab the sun out of the sky and toss it around inside of his palms just for fun.

Exhibited most on his visage is an array of sharp, wired smiles. Happiness, in some strange, but all the more attractive contortions, envelop his face…can envelop his face as quickly as one may blink. In these smiles, rarely smirks or grins or halves, lie small square teeth, evidently pale and somewhat glossy; dimples shallowing his cheeks in charming little pits when these teeth inevitably leave their fleshy, silken covering. Cassian’s smiles are horizontally wide, but vertically thin, his gums, which are pigmented in a faintly dark hue, are hidden - and his lips are the “cowling”. Cassian, while having appealing little square, dull sculptures inside his jaws, on the exterior, his mouth is a lot less cubic. His lips are incredibly smooth, and glassy, like he rolled a gloss wand over them twice. His bottom lip is slightly larger than his top lip, and as for the latter, descending is a sharp cupids bow above, like a perfect “M”, and yet extended vaguely as is his resting mouth shape, almost like a fallen “S” in the way that the outer corners are still smooth and round. The corners of Cassian's lips, able to reach as far as the skin beyond his nose naturally without the flex of a smile, are pointedly upturned. And someone would have to jut their fingers forcibly into the ends of his mouth to ever get them to face towards the netherworld.

Cassian has sly, slender eyes, downturned and flickery…like a sleepy cat. His eyes are framed by wisps, miniature, dark brown wisps that are too faint to see from afar. They fall in gentle little straights above his eyes, and may quiver tenderly in the breeze, but as far as length and volume, he has a disappointing display. His eyes are mildly hooded, giving them this whimsical permanence of throbbing disinterest…if it were not for deep dimples, his chaotic, throaty laughter, and the way his eyes widen with joy, maybe so wide a fly might mistake them for private pools. His flesh is an all around dark, and if he was born of feathers, Cassian would be as luminescent as moon shine. His lips are marginally two-toned, the top a darker brown, minutia of purple details, and the bottom a lighter fan of sandy “pink”. Cassian has dark black, slender s-shaped brows that sit lowly above his eyes, arched almost menacingly amidst his forehead, which, is a “broad” length. His face shape would best resemble a heart, counting his forehead, and his high, crafted cheekbones, but full enough cheeks, his narrow jaw and round, dimpled chin. He’s clean shaven, or perhaps just clean, growing about as much facial hair as a disappointed teen.

His nose is almost nubian, an attractive, curved incline for a bridge. His nose is slightly downturned at the end, his nostrils small and almost perfectly circular. Cassian’s nose is mildly broad and flat, a small, curvy disk that rests on his visage much like a button. His hair is incredibly voluminous with tight curls that look like springs strung together, 4a in type. These locks are compacted, mostly in thick, two-strand twists that reach a little past his eyes unstretched, and when stretched, just beyond his jaw. His locks are nearly an inky black in color, from far away that is. But should a person wander up close, or perhaps should a glow roll over him like he may be ascending, Cassian’s hair appears a gentle, honey-nut brown.

Personality:

>Deranged<

There aren't very many things he won't do. Batshit crazy is Cassian - not so much insane, but something is definitely just not there. He’s a man who’s definitely lost his marbles. But he’s not reclaiming them, he’s kicking them across the floor like a game of foosball. Cassian is a daredevil, a walking death wish. He’ll race back and forth across shaking train tracks just because you asked him to. And he’ll risk skydiving with a faulty parachute just because you handed him one. Cassian Ciely is not a man who feels no fear. Oh he feels it, jetting through his veins, inking his insides like liquid poison. . .but the adrenaline, his adrenaline that convulses within him every single time he reoffends, every single time he. . . jumps off a cliff, it's simply too good to give up. He craves the rush, the thrill, whether it be the newest whirlwind romance or something much darker, it will always be Cassian's first love. There’s just something strange flickering around inside of his enchanting blue eyes - something that hums…calamity.

>Humorous<

Cassian Ciely is a man with values, laugh now and talk later. His smiles - taut against his cheeks and then his strangely wide eyes when he unearths inexplicable joy, cannot be undone so easily. As spontaneous as he is, anyone can get swept up in his antics - an unyielding amount of silliness that may do more bad than good. Cassian doesn’t have a hard time taking things seriously, he just doesn't want to. He’d rather toy around with a rock on the side of a road than listen to a will of a dead relative, like a mountain of shimmering gold teetering just above him, no matter how much money may entail on his behalf…would it even really matter if he had not bothered to listen in the first place? His inheritance would be swallowed into oblivion all because he was simply too silly. Fishing through weeds for flowers, only to turn out as more weeds. His happy nonsense truthfully brings him more coal than gold. Cassian is the sort of person to yawn blankly in the face of danger, to stretch his limbs thoughtlessly amidst a crime boss meeting, even if it means risking the impalement of his limbs. He enjoys laughing and giggling in peoples faces, sometimes pointedly, and simply finds everything funny. He’s not the type to tell jokes, or outwardly amuse people, but his casual mayhem may attract a few stray chuckles or two.

>Sophisticated<

>Uncaring<

>Snobby<

_

Scent: Like cold ice wind in your lungs. // Voice: Chaotic and whimsical…giggly, but able to deepen hotly with seriousness..// Preferences: Long, hot days, sports, work outs, cold foods, nice smiles, those taller than himself. // Accessories: Silver eyebrow piercing in his left brow. // Tattoos: An incredibly dumb one - “Suck it” is tatted on his knuckles, and following after the “it” are two smiley faces just to take up more space. // Relationship Status: Single. // Love Language: Gift giving // Thinks about: No one in particular.

Theme Songs:

_

ADD ONS

Cassian-Elena-Illustrations.png

(c) Elena Illustrations @picrew.me for both images

(Not 100% accurate)

(This is kind of what his hair looks like when it is down)

Cassian-supernatural-Elena-Illustrations.png

(Not 100% accurate)

(When his horns appear, they are slightly hidden by his curls. The right horn is snapped in half)

Edited at July 10, 2023 10:34 PM by Lunie
Serein x LunieJuly 11, 2023 09:29 AM

serein

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Valerie Devereaux

Nickname(s): Val (Prefers to be called this),

Sexuality: Pansexual

~~~~~~~~~

Zodiac sign: Libra

Birthstone: Opal

Date of birth: October 14th

~~~~~~~~~

Appearance:

Valerie has beautiful golden blonde hair with natural waves/curls towards the ends of her hair and light-brown highlights. Her hair reaches a little past her mid back and she normally wears her hair in a tight braid (or two) or she just leaves it down when she's in a rush or too lazy to do anything.

Val has a diamond-shaped face with almost flawless skin other than a few beauty marks that lightly dot her face. She has a few small scars near her hairline and on the side of her face from a variety of different things that have happened over the years though they are barely visible now. She has a small, slightly upturned button nose that is dotted with light freckles across the bridge and looks almost elf or childlike. Val has a small, faint scar that goes across the bridge of her nose that she acquired when she was a kid. She has fuller lips though her bottom lip is a little bit smaller than her top lip. Her lips are naturally a very light peach. Valerie has large round eyes that almost look like those of a doe (female deer). Her eyes are steel gray eyes with extremely long lashes that her mother blessed her with. Her eyes are glossy and full of life, and they make her look beautiful. She has light brown, slightly arched eyebrows that fit her face. Her ears are small and almost elf-like. She has three lobe piercings on each ear as well as an industrial on her left and two helixes on her right.

Valerie is average-sized for a woman standing at 5 feet and 5 1/2 inches. She has a slim figure with long legs and a long torso. She weighs somewhere around 135 lbs and has little to no visible muscle. She has a golden tan that makes her look like she spends her days tanning on the beach. She has a few freckles and beauty marks randomly dotted on her arms and legs. Val has a rather large scar going down her left thigh from a knife she got during training, though it’s mostly covered by a large tattoo of roses and other flowers starting on her left thigh and going up to her left hip.

Personality:

-Outgoing //Neat //Optimistic //Confidant //Charming //Sociable //Charismatic // //Energetic //Cheerful //Loyal //Independent //Flirtatious

-Arrogant //Snobby //Egotistical //Impulsive //Dramatic //Irrational //Careless //Judgy //Self-Centered //Immature //Vindictive //Temperamental

~~~~~~~~~

Aroma: Val smells mostly of vanilla with hints of orange and cinnamon mixed in.

Accessories: She always wears a gold bow & arrow necklace with two small Opal hearts on the arrow as well as all her earrings.

Tattoos: She has a small dove on her left forearm and a sun on the back of her right shoulder as well as the flower on her thigh.

~~~~~~~~~

Favorite color: Baby pink

Favorite Movie Genre: Comedy or Romance

Favorite Music genre: Pop or R&B

Favorite time of day: Sunsets/sunrises

~~~~~~~~~

-Being the center of attention

-Loyal people

-Being in charge

-Proving people wrong

-Love

Dislikes:

-Disloyalty

-Snakes

-People testing her knowledge or capability to do something

-Being considered “stupid” or “dumb” because of who her father is

Strengths:

-Charismatic

-Her beauty

-Amazing with a Bow and Arrow

-Strong-willed

-Insanely smart

Weakness:

-Hand-to-hand combat

-Smart mouth

-Makes rash decisions

-Very emotional

-Holds grudges

~~~~~~~~~

Powers:

-Superhuman agility

-Amokinesis (the ability to control the emotion of love or desire to an extent)

-Emotional insight (can read peoples emotions)

Weapons:

-Bow and Arrow

-Dagger

~~~~~~~~~

Family:

Mother- Alyssa Devereaux

Father- Eros- god of love

Edited at July 11, 2023 09:34 AM by serein

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us