Chatbox
 Zeraphia
06:18:59 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

XDD here's to hoping!
 distant-lands
06:18:49 katy | beetle
Vah,
definitely not. i have the rest of my girl's due on spring so maybe i won't get 20+ duds then xD
 Zeraphia
06:18:14 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Man, this just was not the season for pups at all.
 distant-lands
06:17:26 katy | beetle
Vah,
she did, in fact, not give me anything better :')

they're cute though, just low rarity
 Zeraphia
06:16:48 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Oooh absolutely! I'm sure that they'll be gorgeous, whatever does come on out XD
 \\ Akari Ahava //
06:16:00 
I have a question out the pursue movement when attacking prey/predator. Does the wolf who uses pursue attack as well?
 distant-lands
06:15:46 katy | beetle
Vah,
definitely! just gotta hope this lady gives me something better xD
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
06:14:35 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Ahh, first litters can be difficult for sure.
 distant-lands
06:14:20 katy | beetle
Vah,
it's her first litter so i didn't expect much :') i'd hoped for a 40+R but she was stubborn this time lol
 Zeraphia
06:13:07 Vah the Ancient One
Katy

Oof! That's the worst!
 distant-lands
06:12:30 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
i knew it e.e

she made me wait 92+ hours for duds
 Existence
06:10:55 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
Well that was an accident xD
 Drunken seas
06:09:04 Pera
Poor dragon ranger 😂
-Click-
 atlas
06:05:53 Any Pronouns
@Amy
Goodnight
 Amygdala
06:01:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Atlas
You were so lucky...they can be hard to even see

Okay battle is done...i am going to sleep now XD

Goodnight
 atlas
05:57:31 Any Pronouns
@amy
Yeah that is the first time I saw a falcon
 Amygdala
05:57:27 Amy/Anpmygdala
Okay...the battle should be over by now 15 minutes have gone by
 Purgatory
05:57:03 Purge/Purse/Pug
atlas

Ethereal
 Amygdala
05:56:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Atlas
Wow that's crazy
 atlas
05:55:20 Any Pronouns
I saw a peregrine falcon this morning
-Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Grizzly Bear : +3
Wolverine : +5
Caiman : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Frankie x Ciriin | Runaway Prince And The WitchMarch 14, 2023 01:32 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Story

The Kingdom where elves are the majority, ruled by the royal Sun Elves. Their opposite, the Moon Elves, were discriminated against as criminals.
The Sun Elf Prince is set to marry a princess from a neighboring kingdom, but he refuses to and ran away at the altar. He ran into a notorious Moon Elf prisoner who had just escaped the kingdom's dungeons, and they team up to escape the kingdom. They fall in love as the story progresses.
Prompt by Kit Kat #128277

Edited at March 26, 2023 07:34 PM by Jawa Supremacy
Frankie x Ciriin | Runaway Prince And The WitchMarch 14, 2023 07:13 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Characters

Lucan Morfir Prince of Sun Elves
Nickname: Lucan
Appearance:
Lucan

Batari Arutala
Nickname: Tala
Appearance:
Tala
image credit: hotpot.ai

Edited at March 14, 2023 07:16 PM by Jawa Supremacy
Frankie x Ciriin | Runaway Prince And The WitchMarch 14, 2023 07:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Ciriin

The last guard stepped up the stairs of the dungeon, finally. Pairs of eyes that had gotten used to the darkness threw each other meaningful glances.
This is it.
"Has the wedding started?"
A prisoner asked in a casual tone, just in case a guard is still eavesdropping on them.
A beat late, another prisoner answered. "Dunno, ya think we're esteemed guests or something?"
Forced laughter filled the cells. Then maddening silence as they waited. But they have waited for so long. Ever since the prince's bethrothal was announced, the guards had boasted about how they all would be guarding esteemed guests from kingdoms all across the land instead of filthy prisoners on the wedding day. It was definitely suspicious, but why would they take the risk to prank prisoners on such an important day? In any case...the prisoners wouldn't miss this chance regardless.
Batari Arutala felt the gazes weighing on her lanky frame with expectation. She nodded solemnly, and took out the prison keys she got with ways she didn't even want to recall.
She unlocked her cell, then the cell next to hers, then another, then another. Grateful taps fell on her thin arm as the prisoners fled one by one.
"I worried they were dupes," an old woman grinned to her as she exited her cell. "Lucky kid."
Tala grinned but didn't stop opening the other cells. "Worrying about the Kingdom's witch? Must be old age getting to ya, Ma'am."
The old woman were silent for a minute. "If any of us were to make it, it must be you. Don't spend too long helping these hopeless pieces of shit and help yourself. After all..." her words trailed off, but Tala knew. She was a symbol of hope for the empire's criminals. The master escapist. Dark magic user.
At least that's what they believe.
She scoffed at the thought. "Yeah, yeah, worry about yourself," she winked at the old woman. The old woman grinned back at her and ran off. "Then, see you again, kid."
Tala opened the last prison cell.
"I owe you," a burly middle aged man tapped her shoulder with his large, warm hand and ran off. "Damn right," she replied.
"Aight, enough playing Goddess," Tala muttered to herself as she ran up the dungeon stairs. She winced at the daylight greeting her on top of the stairs. In front of her was a large hall. "Now where's that goddamn exit?"

Frankie

Lucan knew this day was coming, they day he was essentially palmed off by his parents to join the kingdoms.
He felt nauseous all day, he didn't want to marry this stranger! Sure, he had courted her 3 times but she seemed so stuck up, so set in her ways that even their brief interactions set him on edge.
His hands clenched into sweaty fists as he watched the woman walk down the aisle toward him, the world spun around her- Yes she was beautiful, but this wasn't right.
Lucan knew it was now or never, before she even made it to him he bolted. He didn't know where he was running, or what he was going to do. The distant screeches of his mouther drowned out with the thumping of his chest as he flew through door after door, in this moment he was thankful for his vigorous training, but also a little concerned that not one guard had stopped him yet.
He didn't have time to think about that, a smile- rather a grin slipped onto his lips as a nervous laugh escaped him. He stopped deep into the building to catch his breathe, hands on knees as he bent over.

Ciriin

Tala ran through the halls. Cursed be the sun elves, those pretentious twats, everything was covered in gold and the sun light seemed to bounce off every wall. Moon elves are not built for day time. The brightness was an attack to her every senses, especially after spending months in the dark dungeons. Her body had grown weak in captivity as she couldn't move much inside her tiny cell. The lack of nutrients and poor hygiene didn't help either. She stank like piss and was as dirty as a sewer rat.
Her head was pounding painfully. There was another door ahead. Perhaps this time it's the exit instead of another overly decked room. She ran through it.
"Fuck," she muttered under her breath. A male sun elf was there in front of her. It was too late for her to stop her steps and not get noticed.
She scanned him quickly, looking for any information she could gather and use to her advantage. His build, his demeanor, his clothing, if he brought any weapon.

Frankie

Lucan was busy in his thoughts the moment a door swung open. He rose to his full height, expecting a guard or worse- his mother to have found him.
His hand instinctively reached for the ornamental gold sword that lay draped down his left leg. Though it would be rather useless in battle it was still intimidating.
His lips pursed to speak, feeling the traditional makeup used to mark ones checks during celebrations tighten. "Who-" his sentence cut off prematurely by the sound of distant tapping feet, running no doubt.
He made brief eye contact with the frail looking girl, he was too panicked to notice any kind of smell or noticeable detail that would link her as a prisoner, just that she clearly didn't belong here!
Lucan's eyes flashed to an ornate door across the room, he knew these halls like the back of his hand. In a hurried tone he spoke "I wouldn't be caught here" as he walked to the door.
Pushing the door open, he glanced back to see if they odd looking girl that he had never met before but somehow felt like he knew was following.

Ciriin

He's absolutely gorgeous. That was the first thought that popped into Tala's mind as soon as he straightened up. Tala always hated the sun elves, but this one seemed so...majestic. Perhaps because she hadn't seen anyone so clean or without a disgusted look towards her for quite awhile. She imagined marrying him would look picture-perfect. A fugitive can dream.
"What are you doing?" Tala demanded, following the sun elf who seemed to know where he's heading. "You know that sword is useless right?"
It was not much in battle, sure. But Tala knew, against her malnourished self, especially when the one handling it was a larger man than herself who seemed to be quite fit, it could gave her serious damage. He wasn't pointing that thing towards her but she just had to bluff a little bit to be sure. And also by keeping a bit distance behind him.
"You're running too? Why? You sure look like a noble-" she made gagging noise, "-to me. You're the prince's wedding guest? Don't tell me..." He's absolutely gorgeous. That was the first thought that popped into Tala's mind as soon as he straightened up. Tala always hated the sun elves, but this one seemed so...majestic. Perhaps because she hadn't seen anyone so clean or without a disgusted look towards her for quite awhile. She imagined marrying him would look picture-perfect. A fugitive can dream.
"What are you doing?" Tala demanded, following the sun elf who seemed to know where he's heading. "You know that sword is useless right?"
It was not much in battle, sure. But Tala knew, against her malnourished self, especially when the one handling it was a larger man than herself who seemed to be quite fit, it could gave her serious damage. He wasn't pointing that thing towards her but she just had to bluff a little bit to be sure. And also by keeping a bit distance behind him.
"You're running too? Why? You sure look like a noble-" she made gagging noise, "-to me. You're the prince's wedding guest? Don't tell me..."

Frankie

Lucan had taken this exact route to sneak out many times as a teen, he yanked the door behind them as she made her comment about his sword.
He cocked her an almost dumbfounded look. He was clearly being chased, he wondered why the first thing that popped to her mind was his useless sword and not that there could be some kind of grave danger!
"Obviously I know that" He grunted as he shrugged off the heavy golden adorned jacket, revealing a plain white buttoned shirt. The top two buttons peeking open to reveal the vague shape of his tattoos.
Alongside his coat he shed the useless sword, and ornamental jewelry that felt like it had a choke hold over him. Her words plastered into him, how did she not know who he was? At first he was almost offended, but in a way it was a breathe of fresh air.
"Nevermind me." he paused as he continued down the new hall without looking back. It was basically a dead end aside from one door that lead to a modest bedroom and a large window at the end of the hall.
"Who are you?" he poked, "And when was the last time you showered?" he screwed his nose as he stopped before the window.
The girl before him didn't seem awfully fit, maybe she wouldn't keep up with his sprint across the courtyard- but he wasn't one to judge. "I don't know why you're here or what you're running from.." he tapered off. Starting to put two and two together between her clothes and hygiene. "But I couldn't care less" he announced rather manically as he unlatched the window.

Ciriin

Tala shook her head at him questioning who she was. Her wanted poster was everywhere in the country back when she performed her second jailbreak last year. It was everywhere on the time of her first arrest. Over the murder charge of her sun elf ex-husband. She thought everyone would know her. Her pride was hurt.
"What's the use of being handsome if you're ignorant?" she clicked her tongue, then added to herself. "And what's the use of being a prisoner if you're not infamous enough?"
She didn't mind the shower comment, it was true that even she did not remember the last time she bathed.
"You're awful crafty for a sheltered soft meat," she observed him unlatching the window. Shoutings of the guards were starting to get nearer, but not near enough that she could hear what they're saying. "My friends are waiting for me, wanna come?"
She jumped off the window after him. On the other side of the field, the burly prisoner she freed last was riding a carriage while frantically looking around. He was visibly relieved as they made eye contact. He flailed his arms at her erratically and he turned his carriage to race to them.
Tala did not wait for the sun elf's answer. She grabbed his arm and began to run towards the carriage.
Just as her hand touched his arm, someone shrieked from the window above.
"THE WITCH HAS TAKEN THE PRINCE!"

Frankie

Lucan brushed off her comments initially, clearly she was well known but he was fairly sheltered and busy. Always attending training and classes, his younger brothers duties included arrests and managing prisoners. But not him.
He didn't have long to think about her question, by the time they spilled out of the window there were voices yelling everywhere and she had already grabbed his arm, clearly he did not have to go with her but he saw this as his opportunity to finally flee for good.
He clambered into the carriage behind her with a heave "Oh. That's why you got so shitty that I didn't recognize you?" He smirked as he tucked his hair back.
Of course he had heard of the Moon Witch, who hadn't! There were many tales wether they were true or not- passed around the kingdom, told to young children to help scare them straight.
But looking at her now, it was hard to imagine her to be such a criminal. Even if she wasn't filthy and hungry looking he couldn't quite imagine it.
But that was Lucans niave side peering through, he liked to see the good in people. And much to his parents dismay he was a hopeless romantic, he romanticized every part of his life even though he knew he was destined to an arrange marriage.. until now!

Ciriin

The carriage was filled with five prisoners already, three humans and two moon elves, all men and each one dirtier than the last. There was only one sitting spot on the carriage floor.
"You made it, Witch!"
"Who the heck is this?"
"You made off with a rich boy?"
"Saucy lass you picked there, sire!"
The prisoners laughed heartily, adrenaline were rushing on all of them and made everything funnier.
She cheekily grinned at them. "You were doubting ME?" She beamed at Lucan with a smug smile. "So shitty that you know me, prince look-alike!"
Lucan took the remaining empty spot. Tala stood unsteady on a small space inside the carriage.
"Why aren't ya sitting on yer boy? You guys fighting?"
"He's not my‐" she started, but was cut off by the sudden jerking movement of the carriage.
"They onto us!" The burly prisoner shouted from the front. A fireball flew past, barely grazing the carriage side. Soldiers on horseback were trailing them.
Sun elves are immune to fire, but the carriage mostly consisted of moon elves and humans.
Tala lost her balance and fell face first to Lucan's lap.

Edited at March 14, 2023 09:55 PM by Jawa Supremacy
Frankie x Ciriin | Runaway Prince And The WitchMarch 14, 2023 07:34 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award
Lucan
Lucan's brain raced with thoughts, the chaos of excited voices was nothing compared to how he felt inside. He got lost in the sea of comments from the men, who all noteably needed a very long shower! He was snapped back to reality when she spoke, her voice captivating him in that moment. Aside from the grime and less than ideal living conditions, she was still strikingly beautiful!
"Yes, I get told I look like him a lot", he retorted with a cheeky smile. He knew that she recognized him, it was painfully obvious really. What other sun elf adorned in royal clothing was running away so desperately on a day like today?
As he opened his mouth to make a half-hearted joke about her identify, he was welcomed by her crashing onto his lap. "Quite forward are we, Miss?" he teased as he helped her up, instinctively keeping a firm hand on her waist to steady her upon his lap. He knew that the fire wouldn't hurt him, but he already had a strange urge to protect these prisoners.
"Up to the left is a rough track, it's not great but the soldiers don't know it well. It will buy us time" he called out in a brashen voice to the driver.
Frankie x Ciriin | Runaway Prince And The WitchMarch 14, 2023 08:29 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tala
Tala straightened herself and fumed at his quip. "I wasn't‐" but the sight of him, so close, took her breath. He truly looks like the prince. But perhaps it's because she doesn't get to see sun elves often and can't differentiate them. Odd, how she should've gotten used to men at this point, yet she felt embarrassment washing over her. She turned her face away from him. This is not the time.

All the prisoners gained a degree of trust towards Lucan after what he said. They trusted Tala enough to not kick him out right away, but Lucan was a sun elf and no one wouldn't recognize him as a noble. And society's poorest knew not to trust a noble.

"I can cast a cloaking spell over the carriage," Tala suggested, clutching Lucan's shoulder to steady herself as the carriage shook terribly when they took left and entered the rough path. "At least they won't know where to aim. We might have a chance to lose them at the forest over there."

The prisoners looked uneasy.

"Oh, come on. It's not dark magic," Tala shrugged. All elves can use magic, it is a part of their daily life and how they remain connected to nature. Some blessed humans also can. However, for those who can't, some of them unnaturally use dark magic. There are conflicting accounts on how dark magic is obtained—blood sacrifice, placing curses, giving up one's lifespan, cannibalism, and all other things. It is said to consume the mind of the user, once they use it, it'll prevent them from quitting the practice. Amongst these rumor, only one is consistent. The use of dark magic will bring misfortune to whoever was nearby. When used at a massive scale, it brought deadly disease to the country. It has been banned for centuries, even at times of war. But there are always rulebreakers, and the last black magic user was burned at the stake 100 years ago.

Batari Arutala was said to be this century's dark magic user. The Witch. She was lucky burning at the stake was now considered barbaric punishment.

The cloaking spell is actually not a forbidden spell. It is an often used medium level spell. As with all "clandestine" spells, it is part of moon magic, specialty of the moon elves.

However with Tala's reputation, the others are apprehensive.

"How about you? What do you think? You know it's harmless," Tala asked Lucan. She tried looking nonchalant, but she hoped he'd trust her.

The other prisoners looked to Lucan. There's a silent understanding that his word goes. But if he agrees with Tala then anything goes awry, Lucan would lose the little trust he just gained.
Frankie x Ciriin | Runaway Prince And The WitchMarch 14, 2023 08:40 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award
Lucan
Lucan tightened his broad shoulders, accentuating his frame at the feel of her grip. It was an unconscious move, his body rushed with endorphins at the feel of her close. He barely knew this scruffy prisoner and she already had such a hold over him!
He listened intently, his eyes puercing straight ahead as he listened to the group go back and forth about magic. He too was apprehensive but he wouldn't show it to the others, he knew this was a good risk to take. He wanted to escape the confines of this kingdom as well, and they would all have to work together to do that.
His arm snaked further around her waist, pulling her in closer to his body as the path become narrower and bumpier, his grip trying to hold her steady as best he could.
"She is right, It's harmless" he brushed off in the best casual tone he could master. It wasn't harmless and he knew that, he knew the repercussions that magic could bring but that was between the elves.
"I know it's hard for you to trust me-" he announced clearing his throat. "But I just ran away from my own wedding, the last thing I want to do is help my kind, or to be seen by them" he reassured. Still convinced that she already knew exactly who he was and that this wasn't going to be any kind of big news.
"If they catch us I'm just as screwed as you" he promised through a stern gaze, he wasn't trying to dominate the carriage or make himself any kind of leader. It was just the mannerisms that had been engraved into him his entire life, he wasn't sure how to act any other way.
His eyes returned to the woman perched on his lap. "You can trust me" he spoke in a softer tone, still speaking to the group however this last comment seemed to be more aimed toward one person.
Frankie x Ciriin | Runaway Prince And The WitchMarch 14, 2023 09:33 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

They turned pale and began talking to each other.

"Wedding, he is the prince?"

"Now that I look at him, he looks exactly like the prince-"

"The way he spoke was dignified, right? It can't be..."

"Hey kid! You kidnapped the prince?! Did you cast a spell on him?"

Tala threw her head back and laughed. "Of course not! He just ran from his own wedding! You think the prince would sit here with pieces of shit like us? Have you gone mad?"

Half of them looked half-convinced, but the rest remained scared.

"We'd get a few more years and some beatings if we get caught running away, but kidnapping royalty will send us all straight to the guillotine."

"Not just us, our family. We'll be traitors to the kingdom."

"We might even be pardoned if he's truly the prince and we give him back."

It was a nearly instant decision.

"Witch, we'll have to give him up. Are you with us?"

The mood has changed. Tala saw them tensing up towards her direction, ready for a fight. Tala was the one who brought the sun elf, she was the only one who'd even consider fighting for him. She glanced back at Lucan. It's true that he looked exactly like the older version of the prince whose posters she secretly collected back when she was younger. But the prince? That's ridiculous. The prince has the world on his hands. He wouldn't run away.

Yet it doesn't matter if he's actually the prince or not. The others fear for their life, and even she was scared. The soldiers chasing them will definitely see his alikeness to the prince and think twice before doing anything reckless.

She will not win this fight. Who cares how handsome and gentle he is? She is not risking her life for anyone.

"Of course," she replied to the prisoner. They looked relieved. She turned to Lucan and lower her eyes in performative deference. It's awkward betraying someone whose lap you're sitting on. "Please spare us, Your Royal Highness, Prince of Sun Elves. Someone must have casted a spell on you and now you're confused. We will return you safely. Stop this carriage! We'll speak with them."

Frankie x Ciriin | Runaway Prince And The WitchMarch 15, 2023 01:46 AM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award
Lucan was shocked, no- gobsmacked by her sudden turn. He could've tossed her off to the guards when he found her but he didn't!
His fingers gripped her tightly, a mix of frustration and a tinge of not wanting her to leave. "Are you guys insane?" He argued "they won't listen to any sob story you make up, no matter what I say they will think you took me" his voice rumbled.
"I could've handed her in when we bumped paths but I didn't!" He exclaimed as he gestured to the woman. "If you stop this cart we are all going to pay for it forever. They will likely kill you and torture your families!" He pleaded, this was no longer just about him. Yes he wanted to escape, but there was no way he would let her become a prisoner again on his watch.
And he knew they wouldn't kill her, it would bring his people joy to torture her instead and he wasn't having that. "Look" he sighed deeply, his free hand pinching the bridge of his nose. "I'm happy to part ways as soon as the guards are off our tail. But please believe me" he practically begged.
"I am completely sound of mind, you would have to have her level of magic to posses me anyway and she has been a prisoner you guys all know that!" He spoke hurriedly, he knew he didn't have time to convince them.
Suddenly a thought crossed his mind, his trouser pockets still laden with the hideously expensive jewels that he was supposed to adorn on his new wife. He pulled the sparkly items out and held them up. "These would keep any of you living a rich life for centuries in any town, if you let me stay with you for a few hours.. it's yours" he promised, making direct eye contact with each of them before his gaze settled onto her. His eyes pleaded silently, beads of nervous sweat formed upon his brow. His chance of freedom rested on them now.
Frankie x Ciriin | Runaway Prince And The WitchMarch 15, 2023 07:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Tala watched the shock in Lucan's face and tensed up in reflex. Then she loosen up her upper muscles, and tensed her stomach muscle. Getting hit in the face would get less damage if your neck is relaxed, but it hurts more when your stomach is not tense. At least that's how it was for her.

His fingers gripping her was quite strong. She could tell he wouldn't be throwing weak punches... but even weak punches would hurt.

A pang of guilt got to her when he mentioned how he saved her, and she was sure he'd hit her this time, but he didn't.

"How lucky," she muttered to herself under her breath.

Her mind raced as he made his point. The possibility of death. She didn't want to die but they're fucked up anyway. A carriage full of people cannot afford to outrun soldiers on battle horseback. The carriage had been creaking wildly ever since they entered the rough path. Even if the fireballs didn't hit them, she doesn't know if the carriage could hold until they got in the clear.

When Lucan pulled out the jewelry, all their eyes widened. That's all it took to convince them.

With that kind of money, could she buy a house for herself with a kitchen full of food?

Lucan's pleading eyes made her feel a strange rush in her stomach. Never had she seen, nor expected, any sun elf to make that expression towards her. She both felt a little stronger, and a little scared. It was a bit bizarre.

She straightened herself and declared. "I never saw a prince, us fugitives should just stick together until we get out, right? Besides he helped me out."

The prisoners mumbled in agreement. They inched away from Lucan. Before they had inched closer, readying themselves to grab him.

"We need to fight the soldiers off, they're too close," Tala said. The moon elves are weak in the daylight. Even if they weren't, their magic isn't specialized in offensive attack. They could make illusions, but soldiers surely know it's just moon elf illusion. In close range they could disorient the enemy. But in this carriage they wouldn't be able to get close enough...and besides, there are too many soldiers to cast disorienting spell on one by one.

Blessed humans could cast both sun and moon magic. "Any of you humans magic user?"

The three humans shook their heads. "Darn. Weapons?"

They all didn't have the chance to grab any weapons while escaping.

"Well then, we all agreed to this," her gaze planted on the prince, Nala casted a cloaking spell over the carriage. Soldiers were close enough that they could hear their shocked shouting when the carriage seemed to vanish into thin air.

Just then, a loud crack was heard from the back of the carriage, followed by a heat wave. A fireball has hit them. Panicked noises filled the carriage. From the soldiers perspective, it looked like a flame is running away from them.

"Ice it!"

Tala scrambled off Lucan's lap. Together with the other two moon elves, they placed their palms on the back of the carriage and began praying to the Moon Goddess. Ice slowly covered the back of the carriage, killing the fire as it grew, but it'll take a minute or two.

The three human prisoners looked to Lucan, hoping he'd have a plan.

Edited at March 15, 2023 07:20 PM by Jawa Supremacy
Frankie x Ciriin | Runaway Prince And The WitchMarch 16, 2023 02:01 AM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award
Lucan's eyes scanned across the group, always lingering on her for just a little too long. He noticed her flinching mannerisms and if they weren't in such a life or death moment it would likely enrage him.
"Good! When we get out of here alive you can split the money between yourselves. I can likely get a hefty ransom" he spoke, air quoting the word ransom. He had already planned his own personal escape for years, but these prisoners were exceptionally helpful.
Lucan's heart grew stronger in his chest at the jolt, he wouldn't show it but he was pretty scared! He watched as the moon elves scrambled to Ice the carriage and in that moment he had never felt more stupid.
"Fu-" he mumbled under his breath, his one special gift that he had failed to remember! The royals all possesed the usual sun magic, but at birth were gifted an extra talent. It usually wasn't something major, more just helpful but in this moment it was genius.
He yelled out in a foreign tounge, frantic in his words. His magic hadn't been put into much practice as his parents thought communicating with animals was absolutely useless. They were partly right, he couldn't outright control them, nor could he often understand what they were saying. It was a pretty shotty goft to be able to talk to an animal but not understand his response!
He watched in awe as two of the horses came to a skidding halt, digging their hooves in before turning and bolting the other way. Sure it hadn't comletely solved their problem but it was 2 less soldiers to deal with.
He knew that fireballs wouldn't harm the soldiers, but it could spook the horses. He tried his luck as he held his palms out, letting it grow before releasing it toward the herd of soldiers galloping towad them, mentally keeping his fongers crossed the entire time.
He felt like now he had to make sure these prisoners made it out alive. No longer was he confined to his parents wishes, this new life meant everything to him. Even if it did mean giving up the luxuries of a royal life.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us