Empress Midnight
03:15:35 
Waiting on my opponent to select their battle wolves for five minutes now
 Transcendence
03:15:20 free palestine
Also ratings 💀
 Transcendence
03:14:57 free palestine
Will have to check their weights later but anythihg muscular and higher is fine with me lol
 SilverShadow
03:14:52 Ash ☆ Crow
Boo

Post your old one in your bio at the top
 Transcendence
03:14:35 free palestine
Behold
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 Rogue Whispers
03:13:24 Phoenix, Rogue
Fudge I want a new avi but I'd also hate to get rid of my current one </3
 Transcendence
03:11:50 free palestine
Boo's she wolf I got and my lame wolves finally gave me something to work withh 😭
 Transcendence
03:11:04 free palestine
Guys I just bred 1 dynamic and 2 divine healths in a single CL litter 💀 All over +18 vitals
 SilverShadow
03:09:45 Ash ☆ Crow
Welcome friend
 YourPrincess
03:09:16 
hi all, i'm new here. i played years ago and just started a new account to play again. just wanted to introduce myself (:
 Rogue Whispers
03:08:18 Phoenix, Rogue
Wylan tries to impress General Kirigan by bringing them a bone.

Stats: Charisma +2
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty

STOP. Do NOT flirt with him. He's just a child
 teddy
03:07:07 its yellow
Desti
sorry for such a late reply
So nice to see someone still calling me yellow :')
How are ya?
 starmutt
03:06:29 marsh | they/it
its 1pm now
 SilverShadow
03:05:40 Ash ☆ Crow
Leaves anyone?
 Transcendence
03:05:24 free palestine
Lol you awakee
 starmutt
03:01:47 marsh | they/it
gallery boop

-WP Click-
 Blood lust tide
03:01:17 BewareWhoYouTrust
Desti
Hia
 Destinations End
03:00:43 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey Death
 Blood lust tide
02:59:54 BewareWhoYouTrust
Your wolves played: Love your blood sneaks up behind Your have very tasty blood and tackles them.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -1
Jackal : +5
Anaconda : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Soulsilver x Lady VibeMarch 9, 2023 02:42 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
This is a private roleplay. Please do not post, but feel free to read along!
Soulsilver x Lady VibeMarch 9, 2023 11:54 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award

Ajax Scorcher

Name: Ajax Scorcher
Nickname: Jax, Scorch
Year: Junior
Sexuality: Straight (Heterosexual)
Appearance:
Ajax stands at about 5'11, pretty tall. He has silky, sleek raven-black hair with shocking green eyes. His skin is on the paler side, with a splash of freckles over the bridge of his nose.
He had a sharp jawline and usually wears jeans, sneakers, and hoodies. He doesn't try to stand out.
Personality:
Reserved, Intelligent, uninterested-
Ajax doesn't really like to talk to other people. He'd rather sit back and watch others. He's not shy but just doesn't like to talk. He always had amazing grades, and this year was no exception. He's incredibly smart. He seems uninterested in a lot of things. If you see him, you'll think he's bored with whatever he's doing. But in reality, it's either that true, when something annoys him, he'll ignore them and try to walk away, or that's just what he usually looks like.
He doesn't like pressure. If he is pressured enough, he'll give it unless it's extremely harmful, because he doesn't like the pressure.
Family:
John Scorcher: Father, Alive: He works in the military, and was deployed to Poland to work there in the training grounds for about a year and a half.
Sarah Scorcher: Mother, Alive: She works as a medical emergency worker, or an ambulance and ER worker, so she works all hours and doesn't have much free time.
Carter Hawkens, Cousin, 17, Alive: Ajax moved in with his cousin after his father was deployed because his mother had told him it was better for his safety and academics if he had an adult there at all times.
Soulsilver x Lady VibeMarch 10, 2023 02:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Delilah Greene
Nickname: (Open)
Year: Junior
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:
Delilah is quite tiny, standing around 5'2". She has light blonde hair that ends at her waist in soft, loose curls. Her eyes are a cold, silvery grey and her skin is lightly tanned in contrast. She's slim and athletic with an attractive face. She's typically dressed in skinny jeans and some sort of of cute shirt and shoes.
Personality:
Outgoing, Proud, Stubborn
Delilah is absolutely the life of the party. She loves to be involved and have fun. Though she doesn't focus too much on fun, as she does have grades to keep up with. Her grades aren't great, but they're good enough to get her by. She's too stubborn to give up though, so she's willing to do almost anything to get what she wants. She doesn't like violence. She sees enough of it at home and would rather not experience it else were too.
Family:
Holly Greene: Mother, deceased. Her mother passed when she was 12 from a car accident.
David Greene: Father, alive. He works at a blue collar job offshore, so he's gone for weeks at a time, though making good money. When he's home, he's a verbally and rarely a physically abusive drunk.
She has no other family in the state.

Edited at March 10, 2023 02:53 PM by Lady Vibe
Soulsilver x Lady VibeMarch 10, 2023 02:54 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Great, so, do you want to start?
Soulsilver x Lady VibeMarch 10, 2023 02:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
I can. We were going to start with them at the party right? Or did you want to do it different
Soulsilver x Lady VibeMarch 10, 2023 04:08 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Hmmm...I was thinking maybe more of at the first day of school? And like, your character was eyes mine, but then he kind of just faded into the background? But, as the most popular girl, she wants to host a party at the end of the first week, and that's when Carter drags Ajax along.
By hey, you're starting, I'll follow you ^^
Soulsilver x Lady VibeMarch 11, 2023 09:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Beep...Beep...Beep...
The sleeping mass beneath a mountain of covers groaned and rolled over before cutting off the alarm blared into her ear. Delilah wondered at first why she'd set an alarm, but then it hit her that it was the first day of school. She had chose to get up early so that she could make sure she looked her best and would be prepared for the first day of classes. The first day was always her favorite and it was always the best one to make a good statement on in her opinion.
Delilah finally got out of her bed and headed for the bathroom so she could shower and do whatever else she needed to get her day started. She finished up in the bathroom and stepped back into her room before putting on the outfit she'd picked the day before: a pair of white skinny jeans and an emerald green silk tank top.
Delilah sat in front of her vanity, approving of her looks as she finished up drying her hair.
Not wanting to be late, she hurried up and slipped on her sandals before grabbing her bag and keys and heading out the door. Thankfully they lived quite close to the school, so she was there and parked within a matter of minutes.
The moment she stepped into the halls, a good few acquaintances were either waving or spoke a hello to her as she passed by. It was nice to be around everyone in the crowd again. Being home was rather lonely a lot of times.
Her loneliness was cut short as a muscular arm was gently slung around her shoulder, making her groan internally. "Sooo Delilah, about that date.." the guy, Jared, began. He was cut off by Delilah slipping out from his grasp, shaking her head. "Nuh uh, don't even start with me Jared," she told him as veered off towards her friends. He held a disappointed yet determined look, but she shut him down once more for good measure. "I told you I'm not looking to date, so find someone else," she said, causing her friends to giggle and Jared to hang his head low with a smile. Couldn't hurt him to have tried though.
Delilah chatted with her friends, thinking about her interaction with Jared. He'd been trying for a while, even over the summer, but she just wasn't giving in. She knew her worth- though she tried to remain mostly humble- and she wanted to wait for the right person to get into a relationship with. Sure, Jared was nice and cute, but she knew that things wouldn't last between them in the long run. Delilah wanted something that would hopefully be end game.
Soulsilver x Lady VibeMarch 12, 2023 04:25 AM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Ajax woke up before his alarm. He sighed, sitting up from his bed and getting out, stepping into the shower for a couple of minutes. Getting out, he grabbed a pair of dark blue jeans and a black T-shirt, pulling out his signature black sweatshirt. It was his favorite, with a black base and ghosts swirling up the sleeves. Though some people might say he looked depressed or 'emo' or 'goth', he just really liked his sweatshirt and felt that it was super comfortable.
He heard an alarm go off, and sighed, knowing he shut off his. He walked over to his cousin's room and shut off the blaring alarm clock, and took a pillow from Carter's bed, smacking his across the face with it. The sandy-haired boy jerked up, eyes still glazed with sleep.
"Eh? What's happening?" He muttered, sitting up. "We have school. I would've left you to sleep, but I don't know this place, or the route to school, so I kind of need you." Ajax said, smirking. Carter rolled his eyes and chuckled.
"Alright Jax, just let me take a shower and get ready, and we'll be on our way. You can finally ride the bike! I know you've been eyeing it."
Ajax let out a light laugh, saying, "Sure, I'll make you some toast. I want to get the day over as soon as possible." Exiting the room, he called over his shoulder, "And you make it seem like I'm a little kid when you just say 'bike'. Try motorcycle or motorbike."
He heard his cousin laughing behind him as he descended the stairs, and chuckled himself. His cousin was practically his best friend, and he was always fun to banter with. His aunt was already in the kitchen when he walked through the door. "Hey, Ajax." She smiled, handing him a plate. He said hello and sat down at the table, eating his food quickly. Carter came down and scarfed down his food, tossing Ajax his bag. "Thanks, mom! But we gotta go! I promised I would show Ajax around, and I promised my friends that I would meet up with them." His aunt smiled and gave Carter two pairs of keys.
"Try not to crash the bike on your first day, alright?" Ajax chuckled and grabbed a key from his cousin. They walked out the door to the garage together, arguing playfully if it was bike or moterbike.
Slipping his helmet over his head, he got onto the motorcycle and nodded to Carter, who set off, revving his own motorbike.
Ajax followed his cousin to the large high school, already dreading the day ahead due to the mass of students milling around in front of the school.
The two parked their motorbikes and Carter dragged a reluctant Ajax through the mass of students, heading towards a group of students.
"Deli!" He shouted, grinning at his close friend. "How's it going? haven't heard from you for three days! Pretty rare, if you ask me." He joked pulling Ajax forward. "This is my cousin, Ajax. He's going to our school now since he moved in with me."
Ajax nodded absent-minded, already creeping into his 'shell'. He didn't like the feeling of all of the eyes on him.
{Lmao, sorry for the long post!}
Soulsilver x Lady VibeMarch 19, 2023 05:24 AM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award

Hey, really quick, I’m going to be going on a 10 day trip with my family, and I’m not entirely sure if there’ll be wifi for me to log on to WP to RP. I’m not ignoring you, don’t worry! Once I get wifi, I’ll hop on and reply! I’m still really interested in RPing with you, don’t worry. There may or may not be wifi, so if I can get on, I will.

Thanks for understanding!

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us