05:49:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
I love the name

Also...guess who just poped up in forest...he just can't stay put it seems XD

Ky
Good luck
 kycantina
05:47:48 ky
My shift is scheduled to end in 15 but I know that's not happening, gonna shut down my laptop in the hopes that it encourages the guests to get out. Send good vibes chat, I've been here for 12 going on 13 hours, goodnight <33
 Feiella
05:47:27 Fei the writer
Amy
-WP Click-
It was this wolf that I decided to name
 Amygdala
05:45:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Purse
She really is pretty
 Amygdala
05:44:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
Oh...then we're good...he doesn't seem to walk around too much
 Purgatory
05:44:18 Purge/Purse/Pug
She's so pretty, reminds me of those pumpkin spice drinks my mom likes
-WP Click-
 Feiella
05:44:11 Fei the writer
Amy
It is adult wolf I never named
 Amygdala
05:43:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
Hopefully the pup won't grow up to stalk wolves in explore as well XD
 Feiella
05:42:40 Fei the writer
Pup 92 stalks Golden Copper because they are protective of their stalkee

damn it
 Amygdala
05:41:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
I entered a battle by accident so i am sticking around for a couple more minutes
 kycantina
05:40:31 ky
Amy, enjoy your sleep, wish that was me lol
 Wolves Of The North
05:40:29 
Okay
 Feiella
05:40:06 Fei the writer
Wolves Of the North
Not if it is from google
 Amygdala
05:39:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
Yeah...i am going driving tomorrow XD

My poor car will fall apart one day. I did 40.000km in a year and 2 months😅
 Wolves Of The North
05:38:28 
Am I allowed to use this image as my pack avatar?
-Click-
I just looked up "wolf howling at the moon" and liked this image. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to use it on WP though
 Crooked Magic
05:37:58 Crook, She/her
Amy
yeah good game! Anyway you need rest, you should go to sleep.
 Feiella
05:37:41 Fei the writer
new level of inbred lol
 Amygdala
05:36:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
Damn...close one...good game

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -4
Vicuna Wolf : +5
Jaguar : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

2nd Fenrir x SocratesMarch 8, 2023 10:20 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Remember! If you are not me or Determined_Wolf then don’t post! Easy peasy.

2nd Fenrir x SocratesMarch 8, 2023 10:21 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Plot

There are five sides to this story that need to be gone over real quick.

--
Firstly, let’s go over this. Freshly divorced from a toxic marriage and having won full custody of the kids, is Simon. He’s moved the kids and him away, into a new home in Felbard. A better area, hopefully. For a new, fresh start. A place where they can all heal and move on from what happened. Or at the very least, that’s the hope. It’s a bit of a smaller town, on the edge of both urban and rural. Unfortunately, his ex is a stubborn one.

At the same time, are the kids themselves. Both are upperclassmen in highschool, having been adopted by Simon and his ex at some point. And now they have to deal with moving to a whole new city, a whole new school, and… Well, hopefully it all works out.

The third story to discuss are some of the kids already at the highschool. Kids that will end up talking to the newly moved duo. Kids that have their own lives to deal with and worry about. Their lives are already full of navigating highschool along with whatever problems life decides to throw at them. So whatever happens is up for debate.

The fourth story is about a group of friends. Kiril, Carmen, Joel, and Ghazi. The four share an apartment with one another, dealing with whatever life throws at them together. The way it had been for years. Even if Ghazi’s more distant than the others. Kiril won’t be leaving his bond-brother behind any time soon, not if he can help it. The quad meeting Simon wasn’t part of the plan, but it still happens.

The last story to go over is Philip, a man who has a house on his parents’ property and works on their ranch. He also works as a bartender at a bar and grill though. A life like his is pretty good, a rather simple one even. Truth be told though, he doesn’t know many people. But his sister is getting married, so he ends up having to talk to people.

World

This world is slightly different from the one in our other 1x1. Most notably though? Not every country has a ban on drinking blood. Along with this is the law on humane treatment of workers.

--

The ones that do not are as follows; Kyhun, Vasde, Atrax, Vosta, *Droales, Cluidor, and Oriva.

The ones that do are; Elinlya, Myre, Votara, Ralea, *Droales, Kolvereid, Welric, Sylr, Scaeland, and Felbard.

*Droales is in the process of banning the drinking of blood, but has yet to do so completely. However, they do have the law on humane treatment.

--

One reason for the widespread ban on drinking blood that isn’t as known is the adverse effects it can have on the one that drinks it. One that drinks the blood of someone else, especially if they are of a different magic type or class, can become ill due to it. Sometimes even fatally. And if they make a habit of it? Similar to a drug, they will experience withdrawal symptoms. Depending on how often they once drank it, these symptoms can vary in severity.

Arcane

Arcane magic is the type of magic that deals more with metaphysical and more intricate aspects of magic. As with Earthly magic, there are four different classes within this type of magic.

--

Psychic
Desc; Psychic abilities provide the user with the ability to pull on strings invisible to most to warp the minds of those around them. Psychic people can allow them to manipulate what someone sees, what someone hears, someone’s actions, and even someone’s future actions if the hypnosis abilities of the person are strong. A hypnosis also has the ability to read the minds of other people so long as they have a string thickness that said person can decode. The stronger the willpower of the person, the thicker the lines are which will also determine how the hypnotic power will affect them. Sometimes even some of the strongest hypnosis techniques may not work on some of the strongest willed people. In spite of this, a psychic friend is a powerful ally to have on your side.

Strengths; Extremely Offensive, Gathering Information, and Controlling Others.

Weaknesses; Lack of Defense, Close Ranged, and Magic Drains Quickly.

--

Mediumship

Desc; Speaking to the dead is a skill that can drive some into madness and others to success with this ability: soul magic. On one hand, soul magic users can tether ghosts to objects, let ghosts possess themselves and others, and, of course, speak to the dead. On the other hand, with the amount of dead people present in the world, this can be overwhelming and it can be difficult to tell what is and is not real at a young age, leading many to develop the inability to tell souls from people, social anxieties, and often those who distance themselves from their powers. If the users are good communicators and were taught to recognize ghosts from a young age, it is possible that soul magic users can ask ghosts around them to help with pretty much anything. One could ask them to look on the other side of a wall, make them look at the teachers notes for the answers on a test, and even get them to attach themselves to someone else’s body to kill them. It’s all possible as long as the ghost is a willing participant.

Strengths; Constant Help, Magic Drains Slowly, and Support.

Weaknesses; Less Offense and Defense, Easy to Overload, and Powers Always Active.

--

Aura/Emotion Manipulation

Desc; Like hypnosis, Aura Sensors can see lines that radiate from people, but instead of seeing all these strings in just one color, most people that aura sensing sees that emotions look like they are balled up like twine that changes color based on emotions. Aura Sensors work like specialized lie detectors that pick apart emotions and, with practice and a bit of memorization, can easily read a person like a book. For those who are more proficient in aura sensing, they can influence the emotions of others, a power hypnosis people often envy. The string can be really soft and easy to move and to alter the emotions of while others are spiky and hurt the aura sensor. Once they have a better grip on these strings, aura sensors can take away emotions, give emotions, and even alter what a person’s aura looks like.

Strengths; Supportive and Offensive, Knowing Everyone’s Emotions, and Magic Drains Slowly.

Weaknesses; Close Ranged, Often Have More Emotions than Most, and Constant Different Types of Stimuli.

--

Tech-Energy Manipulation

Desc; Tech-Energy works by taking in the energy around you and transferring it in another way. This can happen by absorbing energy created from speed, heat, or electricity and transferring it into others or arcane's tech.

Strengths; Great for Boosting Allies or Themselves with added speed, Stronger in heat or nearby lots of electricity, powers entire cities.

Weaknesses; Energy drains very quickly, if they drain too much of their energy they could spend their entire life force, weaker in non-conductive or cold environments, and absorbing too much energy can cause overload.

Earthly

Earthly magic is the type of magic that is more closely related to the planet of which everyone resides upon. As with Arcane magic, there are four different classes within this type of magic.

--

Elemental

Desc; Those in the Elemental Class can manipulate at least one of the four elements of Earth, Air, Fire, and Water, though it isn’t unheard of for one to learn to manipulate all four elements. It simply doesn’t happen as much anymore, due to the rather widespread ban on drinking the blood of others- Especially the blood of others within your class. Since the ban, the most anyone has ever learned is two of the four elements. Elemental Classes are known to be the best in first responder teams for rescue situations, such as fires or earthquakes or other natural disasters. They also are known to be great trackers, and enhanced senses based off of their element. For Fire the enhanced sense is smell. For Air, the enhanced sense is touch. For Water, the enhanced sense is taste. And for Earth, the enhanced sense is hearing. If they use their ability too much, however, it is said that they will turn into that element never to be seen again. They also cannot manipulate elements from miles away, they have to be able to see, feel, hear, smell, or taste what they are trying to manipulate.

Strengths; Defensive & Offensive, Great Trackers, Individual Strengths For Each Element, and Enhanced Sense(s).

Weaknesses; Easily Overstimulated Through Enhanced Sense(s), Turn Into Element If Used Too Much, Individual Weaknesses For Each Element, and Cannot Manipulate Elements Far Away.

--

Blood Manipulation

Desc; Those within the Blood Manipulation Class can, well, manipulate blood. They can change the chemical/genetic make-up, slow down or speed up the production of it, make it go through the scab process quicker or slower, and they can even create weapons or shields out of it. Some of the strongest in history were even able to drain it out of someone’s body at will, though due to the ban in most places very few have reached that level in recent times. They tend to be excellent trackers due to everything they could possibly be tracking having blood. They tend to do best in military, police, or hospital jobs. They can also survive blood transfusions better than other classes, capable of giving away more blood and changing their blood type to best help whoever needs it. They tend to be more prone to injuries, however, it doesn’t take much to injure them(whether or not they notice is another story). If they use it too much then they run the risk of gaining the symptoms of severe blood loss all the way up to death, though it’s hard for them to reach that point because it drains their energy quite quickly and makes them more vulnerable if they continue to use it. Due to being able to change their blood, they tend to have insanely strong immune systems too.

Strengths; Supportive & Defensive & Offensive, Excellent Trackers, Regeneration/Healing For Open Wounds, and Strong Immune System.

Weaknesses; Limited Healing/Regeneration, Injury Prone, Very Energy Draining, and Severe Blood Loss Symptoms If Used Too Much.

--

Therianthropy

Desc; Those within the Therianthropy Class can shapeshift into animals and hybrids, either of multiple animals or of animal-human hybrids. Usually, they will have only a few animals that they can shift into, and a favorite out of those that they shift into more reflexively than the others. All of the ones who had perfected shifting into every animal are few and far between, given the ban in most places. Each Therianthropist are outstanding trackers as well, by utilizing the enhanced senses or skills of the animal they had shifted into. Regardless of the animal though, Therianthropy is most certainly one of the most diverse classes. They tend to go into hunting or agricultural jobs, though they can really do just about anything. They tend to be a bit more territorial than the other classes. If they use their ability too much then they can get stuck as the animal or hybrid they were shifted as, losing all of their more human traits with it. And obviously, this class can speak to animals.

Strengths; Individual Strengths Of Animal, Best Trackers, Talk To Animals, and Defensive & Offensive.

Weaknesses; Limited Choices, Individual Weaknesses Of Animal, Stuck As Animal Forever If Used Too Much, and Usually Territorial/Possessive.

--

Sleep Manipulation

Desc; Those in the Sleep Manipulation Class can make people fall asleep, simple as that, right? No. It really isn’t. They can cause people to have symptoms of being extremely exhausted, as if they hadn’t slept in a month or two. Which, really, just makes them seem like they’re drunk. Which makes sense if you know the phrase ‘Drunk off sleep deprivation’. The strongest had found ways to put someone into a lifelong coma and lower people’s heartbeats into fatal levels. Of course, with the ban in many places, this rarely happens. Most schools for Sleep Manipulation also teach how to wake people up after you put them to sleep, and in medical ones how to raise people’s heartbeats, which makes them great in hospital jobs. Something else about them is that they tend to have the most energy/stamina out of the classes, and drain much slower. Which can also make them good at sports or in athletic professions. Not to mention, those that learn heartbeats also make great trackers. If one does manage to use too much of their ability, they will end up in a coma, perhaps permanently. Due to the mass amount of energy, most don’t think they need as much sleep as other people, which is not true, it does make for an insomnia prone class though. Once someone is asleep, this class can’t alter their dreams or nightmares either, they may be able to wake them up but that’s it. Not to mention, most of this class has to get up close and personal in order to use their ability, one full hand has to be on a target. Only after the target is affected, can this class remove their hand. Stronger ones can have more range, but it has never reached a range of more than a five feet radius.

Strengths; Supportive & Defensive & Offensive, Lots of Energy/Stamina, Great Trackers, and Magic Drains Slower.

Weaknesses; Coma If Used Too Much, Insomnia Prone, Limited Control After Sleep, and Small Range(Max 5 FT Radius).

2nd Fenrir x SocratesMarch 8, 2023 10:22 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Locations

The School;

Simon’s (& Kids) House;

The Quad’s Apartment; https://postimg.cc/gallery/YhHSk9h

Philip’s House;

Adbrei’s House;

???’s House;

???’s House;

Schedule

Aeron

Period 1;

Period 2;

Period 3;

Period 4;

Lunch

Period 5;

Period 6;

Period 7;

Period 8;

???

Period 1;

Period 2;

Period 3;

Period 4;

Lunch

Period 5;

Period 6;

Period 7;

Period 8;

Adbrei

Period 1;

Period 2;

Period 3;

Period 4;

Lunch

Period 5;

Period 6;

Period 7;

Period 8;

???

Period 1;

Period 2;

Period 3;

Period 4;

Lunch

Period 5;

Period 6;

Period 7;

Period 8;

???

Period 1;

Period 2;

Period 3;

Period 4;

Lunch

Period 5;

Period 6;

Period 7;

Period 8;

Edited at March 23, 2023 09:52 PM by Overthink101
2nd Fenrir x SocratesMarch 8, 2023 10:22 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Masterlist

((Name | Age | Blood Type | Magic Class | Role | Gender | Poly/Mono/Ambi | Sexuality | Pack Name))

Arcane (0/5)

Reserved for Determined_Wolf.

Reserved for Overthink101.

Earthly (0/5)

Character Sheet

**means optional

Full Name:

**Name Meaning:

**Nickname(s):

/~/

Gender;

Sexuality;

Poly/Ambi/Mono;

/~/

Role;

Grade(If applicable);

Occupation(If applicable);

Religion/Pantheon;

**Alignment;

/~/

**Social Status(Lower class, upper class, middle class, etc);

**Home Country;

Magic Type;

Magic Class;

Blood Type;

/~/

**Birthdate:

**Zodiac:

**How Old Do They Appear:

/~/

Appearance:

**Voice:

**Handedness;

**Attire:

**Jewelry/Accessories:

/~/

Personality:

Dislikes:

**Loves:

**Hates:

**Fears:

/~/

**Hobbies:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

**Posture:

/~/

Physical Health:

Mental Health:

Immune System:

**Allergies:

**Addictions:

/~/

Affiliations:

Lover(s):

Crush(es):

Ex(es):

Significant Other(s):

/~/

**Trivia:

**Themesong(s):

**Other:

2nd Fenrir x SocratesMarch 11, 2023 10:20 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

|~| Kiril |~|

Full Name: Arsenios Kiril Konstantinos.

Name Meaning:

Arsenios; “Virile.”

Kiril; “Lord.”

Konstantinos; “Constant, Steadfast.”

Nickname(s): Kiril, Kon, Konnie, plus whatever else you can come up with!

/~/

Gender; Male.

Sexuality; Pansexual.

Poly/Ambi/Mono; Poly.

/~/

Role; The Group.

Sub-Role; The Glue.

Occupation; Kiril actually opened up his own flower shop a while back, so he’s working there.

Religion/Pantheon; Greek. (Has only spoken to Dionysus). Also somewhat converted to the Novel Disciple Sector of the Arcane religions.

Alignment; Chaotic Good.

/~/

Social Status; Lower-Middle Class/Working Class.

Home Country; Felbard.

Magic Type; Earthly.

Magic Class; Elemental. (Fire & Earth, Minor Water).

Blood Type; AB+.

/~/

Birthdate: April 18th.

Zodiac: Aries-Taurus Cusp.

How Old Do They Appear: 20s-30s.

/~/

Appearance:

6’8” | 190lbs(20.87 BMI) | Band/Espresso Skin, Warm Undertones | Sea Green Left Eye, Fuchsia Right Eye | Minimal Eyebags | Diamond-Faced | Freckles Galore, They’re Everywhere | Toned/Lean Muscular Build | Friendly/Approachable/Confident Presence | Somewhat Messy Shoulder Blade Length Hair | Scar Across Nose Bridge | Grassy Green to Fiery Red Hair with Blue Streaks (All Natural) | Thick Eyebrows | Straight Nose | Slightly Pointed Ears | Lobe Piercings | Always Grinning

Voice: Kiril’s voice is a nice Baritone, not incredibly low but also not insanely high. His voice is smooth, it’s a rather easy one to listen to.

Handedness; Right-Handed.

Attire: Kiril tends to dress comfortably. Typically, an outfit similar to a simple white shirt, forest green jacket, khaki cargo pants, and brown leather boots is what he ends up wearing. Sometimes, he switches it up and puts in oranges or blues, but he tends to like his greens and browns most.

Jewelry/Accessories: Other than some simple gold stud lobe earrings? The only accessory that Kiril has is a silver necklace that he always wears, the sunstone pendant having names engraved on the back.

/~/

Personality:

Reckless | Ambitious | Confident | Smooth | Impulsive | Empathetic | Chaotic | Hot-Headed | Assertive | Loyal | Stubborn | Spontaneous | Approachable | Cocky | Jokester | Protective | Determined | Strong-Willed | Humorous | Charming | Independent | Extroverted | Passionate | Witty | Courageous | Fierce | Impatient | Understanding | Competitive | Open-Minded | Sportsmanship | Helpful | Blunt | Sassy

Likes: Nature/Plants, Fire, Animals, Socializing, People, Exercise, and Anything Fun.

Dislikes: Jerks, Waiting, Boredom, Routine, Lies, Bland/Plain Food, and Silence.

Fears: A major fear that Kiril has is that his friend group is going to end up separating. That he won’t be able to keep them together and protected. Another is that he’ll lose his brother again.

/~/

Hobbies: Exercising, Socializing, and Gardening.

Strengths: Stamina, Green Thumb, Physical Strength, Hand-to-Hand Combat, Empathetic, Courageous, and Adaptable.

Weaknesses: Stubborn, Overprotective of Ghazi, Slight Abandonment Issues, Impatient, Reckless, No Filter, and Lying.

Posture: His posture is confident, assertive, and somehow still very approachable and friendly. He doesn’t seem uptight or cocky, just confident. Like he knows who he is and what he wants in life.

/~/

Physical Health: Kiril is in rather great shape. He talks a lot about wanting more muscle, but he’s honestly pretty happy with where he is already.

Mental Health: Other than mild PTSD and occasional Insomnia? Kiril’s doing great.

Immune System: Kiril has a pretty average immune system, maybe a bit stronger one. But it’s not stronger than most others by much.

Allergies: Kiril has no allergies, he’s doing great. Even in the spring.

Addictions: Nope! None. He used to have a bit of blood every now and then, before the ban was set in place for most countries.

/~/

Affiliations: TBD In the Disc.

Lover(s): Akachi and Merit(NPCs here).

Crush(es): Akachi and Merit(NPCs here).

Ex(es): A few here and there, not too many though.

Significant Other(s): Akachi and Merit(NPCs here).

/~/

Themesong(s):

fairytales by Gabby Sophia.

Freaks Like Us by Sleeping Wolf.

The Cult of Dionysus by The Orion Experience.

I Like It Loud by Cash Cash.

The Moss by Cosmo Sheldrake.

Play with Fire by Sam Tinnesz & Yacht Money.

Could Have Been Me by Halsey.

Karma by OR3O.

Heathens by Twenty One Pilots.

If We Have Each Other by Alec Benjamin.

Crazy = Genius by Panic! At The Disco.

Royalty by Connor Maynard.

Crash by Neovaii.

Lean On by Major Lazer, MØ, & DJ Snake.

Legends Are Made by Sam Tinnesz.

Stomp Me Out by Bryce Fox.

Everything at Once by Lenka.

|~| Ghazi |~|

Full Name: Ghazi Antara Harib.

Name Meaning:

Ghazi; “War Champion, Hero, Conqueror.”

Antara; “Within, In The Middle, Between.”

Harib; “War, War-Wager, Evil Person.”

Nickname(s): Only Kiril uses nicknames for him and lives. The one most heard is Azzy.

/~/

Gender; Male.

Sexuality; Demisexual.

Poly/Ambi/Mono; Ambi/Both.

/~/

Role; The Group.

Sub-Role; The Protector.

Occupation; As of now, he’s practically unemployed. He refuses to take the pity job Kiril is trying to give him, he can find something on his own.

Religion/Pantheon; Egyptian. (Has only spoken to Hapi and Seth).

Alignment; Lawful Neutral.

/~/

Social Status; Lower-Middle Class/Working Class.

Home Country; Kyhun. Though he had also been to Atrax for a considerable amount of time.

Magic Type; Earthly.

Magic Class; Blood Manipulation.

Blood Type; O-.

/~/

Birthdate: November 23rd.

Zodiac: Scorpio-Sagittarius Cusp.

How Old Do They Appear: Definitely like he’s in his 30s, maybe late 20s.

/~/

Appearance:

6’10” | 200lbs(20.41 BMI) | Pale Skin, Cool Undertones | Blood Red Left Eye, Blind Right Eye | Deep/Heavy Eyebags | Blood Red Scleras | Square-Faced | Light Dust of Freckles | Muscular Build | Guarded/Serious/Condescending/Intimidating Presence | Fluffy (But Definitely Not Soft, Actually Pretty Coarse/Rough/Somewhat like a Jello Texture Mixed with a Scab Texture), Messy Middle of Neck Length Hair, Lots of Dead Ends (Used to be Way Longer) | Scars Are Plenty of Near Every Type and Place- Burns, Stabs, Slashes, Whips, Electrical Burns, Cuts/Arms, Legs, Back, Hands, Chest, Torso, Neck, Face- Visibly a Criss-Cross Scar at Right Eye, & Scar from Left Jawline/Cheek to In Between Eyebrows, & a Few Neck Scars (Some Notably Near/At the Larynx), & Heavily Scarred/Calloused Hands, & Scars on Ears/Some Cartilage Missing of Right Ear | Semi-Dried Blood Red Hair (All Natural) | Thin Eyebrows, Scarred Right | Somewhat Crooked Nose | Slightly Pointed Ears | Slightly Sharpened Teeth | Had Piercings, Closed Up Now | Grimaces & Frowns All Day

Voice: Ghazi’s voice is a deep, low Bass. It’s also not in any way smooth. It’s rough, constantly sounding hoarse, and somewhat scratchy.

Handedness; Ambidextrous, uses both an equal amount.

Attire: Nowadays, Ghazi wears clothing that covers as many scars as possible. He’ll wear long sleeved shirts year round, where once he had only worn them in the coldest winter months. Even hoodies and jackets have become a common occurrence to see him in where once he’d have scoffed at the idea. Combat pants are also a common sight, though that isn’t new. Combat boots have stayed in his wardrobe choice as well. He still prefers his darker shades, especially of reds, as well.

Jewelry/Accessories: Well, he used to have plenty of piercings, but given how the holes have all closed now… He isn’t quite ready to get them redone. So his jewelry is no longer, though he does still have most of it in a box somewhere. Now, the only accessories he tends to have are a belt, sunglasses, and fingerless gloves.

/~/

Personality:

Serious | Straightforward | Overprotective | Loyal | Quiet | Sarcastic | Practical | Distant | Patient | Guarded | Introverted | Apathetic | Observant | Paranoid | Stubborn | Selfless | Vindictive (On the behalf of others) | Judgmental | Calm | No Sense of Self | Trust Issues | Rather Strong-Willed | Responsible | Mature | Cynical | Snarky | Cautious | Intimidating | Sharp | Strong | Self-Sacrificial | Blunt | Somewhat Aggressive | Self Worth Issues | Generous | Intelligent | Strict | Maladaptive | Misanthropic | Reserved | Regretful

Likes: Reading, Nature, Jewelry, Routine, Animals, Solitude, Learning, Exercising, Control, and Having Things To Do.

Dislikes: Loud Noises, Bright Lights, Crowds, Not Being Believed/Heard Out, Betrayal, Liars, Most People, Needless Violence, His Magic, and Not Having Long Hair.

Fears: The Kyhun Pharaohs and Atrax Priestesses, Going back to Kyhun and/or Atrax, Trypanophobia, Pharmacophobia, Phrenophobia, Cleithrophobia, and Mild Claustrophobia. Friends getting hurt.

/~/

Hobbies: Exercising, Reading, and Running Errands(?).

Strengths: His Magic, Physical Strength, Observant, Fighting of (Basically) Any Kind, Tracking/Hunting, Strong Willpower, and Intimidation.

Weaknesses: Emotions, His Trauma, Trust Issues, Self-Sacrificial, Obsessively Loyal, His Memory, and Staying Present/Grounded.

Posture: Frankly, Ghazi’s posture makes him very intimidating. He stands in a way that almost always makes it seem like he’s looking down on people. Head slightly tilted down, arms almost always crossed, and shoulders squared.

/~/

Physical Health: Ghazi lost a rather large chunk of weight a few months ago, but he’s already gotten some of it back. He’s slowly building back his once whopping 225 lbs of pure muscle. Other than that, he’s also blind in his right eye, and with the scarring at his throat- Things like talking can be a bit difficult at times.

Mental Health: It’s definitely not good. Severe C-PTSD and Insomnia, mild to severe Depression and Derealization/Depersonalization, and Selective Dissociative Amnesia.

Immune System: Ghazi has only gotten sick a few times in his lifetime. He doesn’t get sick easily, but when he does, it tends to be pretty bad. He’s been getting sick more easily recently too.

Allergies: None, luckily enough. Ghazi would probably kill someone if he had to deal with allergies on top of everything else.

Addictions: Blood. Currently being forced to give it up though by Kiril. Nothing else, though he does smoke occasionally.

/~/

Lover(s): Nope.

Crush(es): Nope.

Ex(es): No. Well, unless you count… He doesn’t though, so…

Significant Other(s): Nope.

/~/

Themesong(s):

Thumbs by Sabrina Carpenter.

Killing Butterflies by Lewis Blisset.

You’re Gonna Go Far, Kid by The Offspring.

TV Head by Elliot Lee.

Gladiator by Zayde Wølf.

I Am the Fire by Halestorm.

Street Fight by Adam Jensen.

Freaks Like Us by Sleeping Wolf.

It All Adds Up by Shinedown.

Hourglass by Set It Off.

Choke by I DONT KNOW HOW BUT THEY FOUND ME.

Survivor by 2WEI & Edda Hayes.

KING by Will Stetson.

The Drug In Me Is You by Falling In Reverse.

Natural Born Killer by Avenged Sevenfold.

Enemy by Imagine Dragons ft JID.

Never Going Back by The Score.

Call In the Coroner by Days N Daze.

Nine on the Bortle by Days N Daze.

Playground by Bea Miller.

dumb dumb by mazie.

The Greatest by Sia.

Ancient Dreams In A Modern Land by MARINA.

Somebody That I Used To Know by Mayday Parade ft Vic Fuentes.

Cut the Cord by Shinedown.

KILL YOUR CONSCIENCE by Shinedown.

This December by Ricky Montgomery.

Help! Oh Well… by SomeThingElseyt.

4GET by CG5.

Pompeii by Bastille.

Bury Me Low by 8 Graves.

Bones by Imagine Dragons.

Courtesy Call by Thousand Foot Krutch.

I’ll Be Good by Jaymes Young.

Scars by no name faces.

Go To War by NOTHING MORE.

Sin Circus by Unlike Pluto.

Surface Pressure from ‘Encanto’.

|~| Steve |~|

Full Name: Philip Stephen Roswell.

Name Meaning:

Philip; “Friend Of Horses, Friend, Lover, Horse.”

Stephen; “Crown, Wreath, That Which Surrounds.”

Roswell; “Horse Spring.”

Nickname(s): Steve, Stevo, Steph, Phil, and Rose. Plus anything else you can come up with.

/~/

Gender; Male.

Sexuality; Sapioromantic Pansexual.

Poly/Ambi/Mono; Poly.

/~/

Role; The Smoothtalker.

Occupation; He works for his parents on their ranch, but also has a part-time job as a bartender in town.

Religion/Pantheon; He was raised by an interreligious household of a Greek pantheon following father and a Novel Disciple following mother. He finds himself following both as a result.

Alignment; Neutral Good.

/~/

Social Status; Upper Class.

Home Country; Felbard.

Magic Type; Earthly.

Magic Class; Therianthropy.

Blood Type; A+.

/~/

Birthdate: May 30th.

Zodiac: Gemini.

How Old Do They Appear: Philip looks to be anywhere between mids 20s to late 30s, depending on the person, his outfit of the day, and his expressions.

/~/

Appearance:

6’4” | 185lbs(22.52 BMI) | Fair Beige Skin, Warm Undertones | Piercing Blue Eyes | Minimal Eyebags | Plus-Sign Pupils | Oval-Faced | Plenty of Freckles | Muscular Build | Approachable/Laidback Presence | 2C/3A Nape of Neck Length Hair | Scar At Left Eyebrow (Cuts it in Half Horizontally) | Scale Patches on Arms/Legs & One Large Patch Covering Back (Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake) | Thick & Coarse Dusty Blonde Hair | Light Stubble | Straight Nose | Slightly Pointed Ears | Forked Tongue | Fangs | Lobe Piercings | Usually Smirking

Voice: Stevo’s voice is like honey. Thick, deep, and smooth. It has a slight rasp to it too, but for the most part? It’s a very charismatic sounding Baritone voice that can dip into Bass levels at times but usually won’t.

Handedness; Right-Handed.

Attire: Philip likes to wear a western style shirt with boot-cut blue jeans basically all day, every day. Cowboy boots are typically his go-to footwear. The color scheme tends to be rather neutral shades, though with pops of a piercing blue color.

Jewelry/Accessories: Simple diamond stud earrings, a leather belt with an ornate buckle of his family’s crest, and even a cowboy hat every once in a while. These are the accessories that Steve usually wears.

/~/

Personality:

Independent | Calm | Empathetic | Somewhat Possessive | Understanding | Vindictive | Smoothtalker | Approachable | Mature | Supportive | Competitive | Cunning | Intelligent | Confident | Flirtatious | Conflict Averse | Patient | Somewhat Selfish | Charismatic | Responsible | Mostly Introverted | Witty | Open-Minded | Passive-Aggressive | Manipulative | Flexible | Sarcastic | Sly | Hardworking | Silver Tongue | Observant | Ambitious | Apprehensive | Secretive | Protective

Likes: Ranching, Horseback Riding, Music, Nature, Animals, Reading, Exercising, Summer, Jokes, and Hiking.

Dislikes: Staying Indoors, Being Judged, Overly Sweet Food, Insults, Beating Around the Bush, Immaturity, Cold Weather, Threats, Not Being Able to Help, and Boredom.

Fears: Philip doesn’t actually have many fears anymore. Probably his family or those he cares about getting hurt. Or that he won’t be able to help them when they need him.

/~/

Hobbies: Horseback Riding, Reading, and Singing.

Strengths: Confident, Physical Strength, Agility, Empathetic, Singing, Horseback Riding, and Mature.

Weaknesses: Vindictive, Can Be Possessive, Conflict Averse, Selfish, Passive-Aggressive, Somewhat Manipulative, and Apprehensive.

Posture: Stevo’s posture is relaxed. He doesn’t slouch, he doesn’t stand with a stick up his ass, and he always manages to just seem… Perfectly content.

/~/

Physical Health: Philip is in great physical health- Being a cattle rancher definitely helps.

Mental Health: Somewhat surprisingly, his mental state is actually pretty healthy.

Immune System: Steve’s immune system is actually really good. He almost never gets sick, and when he does it’s basically just a cough and sore throat. Maybe some sneezing here and there.

Allergies: He doesn’t have any allergies, which is definitely nice.

Addictions: He had been an alcoholic at some point, but has since been able to overcome it. So, none.

/~/

Ex(es): He’s had a few over the years, no one he ever thought he could actually settle down with though.

/~/

Themesong(s):

Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood.

Mama’s Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert.

Ain’t No Rest for the Wicked by Cage The Elephant.

The Gambler by Kenny Rogers.

Faster Car by Loving Caliber.

The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy.

Headstrong by Trapt.

Enjoy the Silence by Depeche Mode, Daniel Miller, & Phil Legg.

Don’t You Dare Forget the Sun by Get Scared.

Californication by Red Hot Chili Peppers.

Queen of France by Imad Royal.

Why Worry by Set It Off.

Burn The House Down by AJR.

Welcome to Paradise by Green Day.

Holiday by Green Day.

Renegades by X Ambassadors.

|~| Adbrei |~|

Full Name: Adbrei Akaiti Kennaway.

Name Meaning:

Adbrei; “Feasible Mistake.”
Akaiti; “Little, Small, Sin, Fault.”

Kennaway; “Royal War, Bold War.”

Nickname(s): Good luck not getting killed. His online name is FaultIn4k.

/~/

Gender; Trans Man. FtM.

Sexuality; He does not want to think about this. (Gray-Ace and Homoromantic.)

Poly/Ambi/Mono; Ambi/Both.

/~/

Role; The Maybe Friends.

Sub-Role; AAA Battery.

Grade; Junior.

Religion/Pantheon; He isn’t even sure if he believes in anything. His family isn’t really religious either.

Alignment; Lawful Neutral.

/~/

Social Status; Middle Class.

Home Country; Felbard.

Magic Type; Arcane.

Magic Class; Tech-Energy.

Blood Type; B-.

/~/

Birthdate: June 20th.

Zodiac: Gemini-Cancer Cusp.

How Old Do They Appear: Honestly, he looks like he’s 14-17. Maybe even younger.

/~/

Appearance:

Adbrei resides at a shorter height of 5’ 2”(157.48 cm), though he almost looks 4’ 11” (149.86 cm) because of how hunched his back always is. His skin tone is ivory with yellowish undertones, which adds to his overall sicker look. He has absolutely no freckles on his body, making him seem somewhat like a vampire in that respect.

--

Adbrei has a diamond face shape, meaning he has a smaller forehead and a smaller chin, and the middle of his face is wider, the whole thing on the smaller side. His cheeks are rather sunken, and he gives no reason as to why, as if he just doesn’t even notice the fact. Now for the nose, something that he really hates, he has a hawk shaped nose, meaning it starts off the same way a ‘normal’ nose would, and then goes off the deep end at a slight angle, the tip of it a bit lower than the nasals. His lips are downturned thin in shape, making frowns or thin, straight, pressed lines as his most often seen expression.

--

His eyebrows are rather thin, though with the slightest of arch’s. Finally his eyes, which he hates with a burning passion, are a deepset hooded in shape, with heavy bags underneath them. He has to squint them to be able to see anything, either that or wear his glasses… Which he practically refuses to do. As for the color of his eyes, he has heterochromia, with his right eye being a deep navy blue and his left being an amber-brown that seems orange in certain lighting. His face is framed by black hair that is most often found messy and in his face. The back is rougher than the front by a long shot, and the tips of all of it go just below the ears in length, the back going down to the nape of his neck.

--

His body structure could quickly be described as rectangular, a short torso matched with slightly longer legs, everything about him screams bony and small, as his middle name’s meaning would suggest. Especially when taking into consideration the fact that this man only weighs in at around 95 lbs, his BMI at 17.37 and being underweight by 7 pounds. He doesn’t even seem to notice the fact that he’s underweight, never giving an excuse. He also sports himself quite a few scars too, mostly at his forearms, with one long one on either forearm. Some are newer than others.

Voice: His voice is closer to the higher side of the spectrum, though he tries to make it lower most of the time. It doesn’t sound gravelly, screechy, or smooth. It sort of sounds like a hiss, actually. Breathy and defensive most of the time.

Handedness; Ambidextrous, predominantly left-handed though.

Attire:

As for clothing, he usually just wears a simple black hoodie, a random long-sleeve shirt he grabbed whenever, a random pair of jeans, some mismatched socks, and a pair of worn black tennis shoes. He doesn’t put much effort into it, obviously. Though he absolutely cares how people perceive, he tries to pretend he doesn’t. He also has a pair of glasses that he’s supposed to wear, but never does. He also usually wears his binder, whether or not it would be safe to do so. Headphones are also a near permanent feature/accessory to his appearance, whether they’re worn around his neck or he’s actually wearing them.

/~/

Personality:

Adbrei is not the type of person someone would see as a people person. Stuttering with practically any sentence unless he starts ranting, he can’t tell any social cues apart. He also ends up fidgeting under any type of stare, refusing to make any eye contact. He also gets very jumpy whenever near people, new or not.

--

Adbrei has quite the anger issues too, if he gets angry… Broken arms are in the near future(his own or someone else’s). Either that, or a panic attack. Oh, but definitely an onslaught of verbal bullets. He does not mess around with those.

--

Left alone, he becomes very panicky and very self-destructive. Left with people(new or just people he doesn’t trust), he gets very panicky and very other-people-destructive. Put simply, he gets panicky and destructive no matter where he is or who he’s with.

--

He’s stubborn, not giving up whenever he sets his mind to something. He’s also very family/friend oriented, even if relationships are strained. Which, they are. His oldest brother hates him, he’s pretty sure. And his other older brother just doesn’t care. Adbrei’s also pretty sure that his mom just doesn’t care anymore either. Which is fair, she gave him a lot of chances, after all.

--

Despite everything, his self-esteem could be far worse than it is, which is saying something. He knows what he can do, and with those things, his pride is rather high. He also knows his limits though, his drawbacks that make some things harder for him and others. His self-esteem is most affected there, making him less likely to accept change unless it hits him in the face.

--

Adbrei has a lot of trouble making friends; he never knows what to say, how to act, and his social anxiety does not help. Meaning, he’s adopted the lone wolf style even though he absolutely hates it.

--

Adbrei has trouble speaking up when something is bothering him, more likely to stay quiet and let it happen than to try and stop it. He’s a coward, and an easy target for bullying. While he could fight back, his biggest reactions of freeze or panic don’t exactly help with that idea. Especially if cornered.

--

He’s still a problem child with no filter though. In fact, whenever he ends up actually being able to speak, he also ends up being a lot ruder. A lot meaner. Even if he isn’t meaning to be in the moment. He’ll just speak, without thinking, sometimes. It’s gotten him in trouble many times. More often than not even, he’s grounded.

--

With those that he could call friends, who are basically limited solely to people online, he’s a bit less of a volatile force to be around. He’ll give out joking insults, tease them, and even manage to not completely die from social interaction for a bit. And it’s just about the only time he ever genuinely laughs. Which, speaking of, is a lot closer to a cackle or snicker.

--

Adbrei also just has an automatic bitch face. A resting bitch face, or RBF, if you will. He constantly looks annoyed, even when he’s anxious or nervous, he just looks displeased. Something that he tries to use to his advantage to not have to talk to people. And usually, it works pretty well.

Likes: Stargazing, Space, Reading, Sewing, Winter, Open Spaces, Horror Stories, Sour Foods, Night, and Video Games.

Dislikes: People, Bright Lights, Neon Colors, Loud Noises, Small Rooms, Crowds, Socializing, Attention, Overstimulation, and Summer.

Hates: Extremely Sweet Food, His Brothers, Pity.

Fears: Severe Haphephobia, Mild Claustrophobia, Mild Autophobia, Mild Agoraphobia, and Mild Glossophobia.

/~/

Hobbies: Sewing, Video Games, and Reading.

Strengths: Intelligence, Eavesdropping, Empathy(mostly affective empathy), Stealthy, Lying, Hiding, Climbing, Video Games, and Sewing.

Weaknesses: Basically No Imagination, Stubborn, Paranoid, Awkward, Ill-Tempered, Coward, Clumsy, No Filter, and Destructive.

Posture: Whether Adbrei’s sitting or standing, his posture is slouched and hunched. His shoulders are slightly up, tense, and forward; giving his posture a sense of defensiveness. He tends to drag his feet while he walks too.

/~/

Physical Health: Half Blind Left Eye and Near-sighted(-3.50 prescription).

Mental Health: Honestly, figuring out this list is difficult. Definitely Depression, Generalized/Social Anxiety, Insomnia, PTSD, and Developing Anorexia Nervosa at least.

Immune System: Adbrei’s immune system isn’t the worst. He does get sick more often than the average person, but he doesn’t get sick more than the average person either. He’ll catch a cold more often, he’ll end up getting random fevers sometimes, and all that- But they also leave pretty quick, and the symptoms are never terrible either. Just inconvenient and annoying.

Allergies: Surprisingly, none. Unless you count people.

Addictions: Again, surprisingly, none.

/~/

Crush(es): No.

Ex(es): Nope.

/~/

Themesong(s):

disappear by eli..

Alone by Lund.

Feel Low by Lil Happy Lil Sad.

I Could Never Be Loved by Powfu.

Nobody by shinigami.

Slow Down by The 5:55.

Afraid by The Neighborhood.

Doubt by Twenty One Pilots.

i’m so sick of this by guccihighwaters.

CLAUSTROPHOBIA by 3OH!3.

Myself by NEFFEX.

worthless by eli..

Sick Boy by The Chainsmokers.

Back In School by Mother Mother.

Overwhelmed by Royal & The Serpent.

No Friends by Cadmium ft Rosendale.

DEFEATED by XAM.

SECRETS by XAM.

GOODBYE by XAM.

THE DEVIL by XAM.

BAD THOUGHTS by XAM.

FADE AWAY by XAM.

Overwhelmed by Ryan Mack.

Doubt by Crywank.

Monster by dodie.

I Am Shit by Crywank.

idk wts by Omri.

|~| Mergen |~|

Full Name: Mergen Rigmor (Last name TBD).

Name Meaning:

Mergen; “Wise, Sage, Prophetic.”

Rigmor; “Ruler, King, Mind, Spirit.”

Nickname(s): Whatever you can think of.

/~/

Gender; Staticgender. AMAB.

Sexuality; Reciporomantic Androsexual.

Poly/Ambi/Mono; Mono.

/~/

Role; 2nd Child.

Grade; Senior.

Occupation; Currently unemployed, and only kind of looking for a job.

Religion/Pantheon; Had been raised in Old Liege, but at this point, their faith is pretty much nonexistent.

Alignment; Chaotic Neutral.

/~/

Social Status; Middle.

Home Country; Well, their biological parents were both from Droales and they were born in Droales, but they moved to Felbard with their mother when they were five and then every foster home has been in Felbard since then.

Magic Type; Arcane.

Magic Class; Psychic.

Blood Type; A-.

/~/

Birthdate: August 23rd.

Zodiac: Leo-Virgo Cusp.

How Old Do They Appear: They definitely look older than they actually are. Anywhere from early to mid 20s probably.

/~/

Appearance:

5’10” | 135lbs(19.37 BMI) | Fair Skin, Neutral Undertones | Violet Left Eye, Rose Pink Right Eye | Pupils Spiral | Minimal Eyebags | Oblong-Faced | Freckles | Lanky Build | Laidback Presence | Somewhat Messy Shoulder Length Hair | Scar Across Right Cheek & Scars Along Arms | Dark Brown Hair with Dark Blue Streaks Dyed In | Thick Eyebrows | Pointed Nose | Lots of Ear Piercings | Yellow Painted Nails | Left Eyebrow Piercing | Grimaces & Smirks

Voice: Their voice is a good Tenor-Baritone, not normally high enough to be a Tenor but also not normally low enough to be a Baritone. It’s rather smooth too, with a slight thick feel to it if anything. It could also be described as grainy at times.

Handedness; Left-Handed.

Attire: Their usual attire mostly ends up being long sleeve shirts, comfortable baggy pants, sneakers, and jackets. As for the color scheme? Mergen usually prefers darker shades, and the jacket they wear is almost always the navy blue one they have.

Jewelry/Accessories: Having multiple lobe piercings, a right conch piercing, and a vertical inner conch industrial piercing- They usually wear silver earrings, some more ornate than others. Mergen also has a left eyebrow piercing, again usually silver. They also wear an assortment of rings and necklaces, and these both tend to be golden.

/~/

Personality:

Sarcastic | Extroverted(Usually) | Moody | Insecure | Egotistical | Intelligent | Snarky | Paranoid | Blunt | Magnetic | Distant | Secretive | Destructive | Flirtatious | Guarded | Observant | Abandonment Issues | Spontaneous | Incredibly Apathetic | Laidback | Extreme Mood Swings | Clingy | Passionate | Ill-Tempered | Extremely Loyal | Charismatic | Chaotic | No Sense of Self | Impulsive | Social Chameleon | Approachable | Comes Off as Mysterious | Reckless | Social | Hot-Headed | All Good vs All Bad | Decisive | Independent

Likes: Yellow Shades, Drinking, Smoking, Exploring, Sleeping, Music, and Anything Fun.

Dislikes: Boredom, School, Hot Weather, Overly Fancy Stuff, Certain People, and Silence.

Fears: Autophobia and Abandonment.

/~/

Hobbies: Drinking/Smoking, Sleeping, and Anything Fun.

Strengths: His Magic, Social Chameleon, Passionate, Loyal, Approachable, Observant, and Decisive.

Weaknesses: Controlling His Magic, Destructive, His Temper, Splitting, Impulsive, Paranoid, and Mood Swings.

Posture: Mergen’s posture tends to be either really slouched or really confident. Usually though, they end up shifting between the two enough throughout the day that it mostly just seems to be somewhere in the middle.

/~/

Physical Health: Honestly, it’s nothing special. They aren’t in peak physical condition but they’re also not like, immensely out of shape either.

Mental Health: Borderline Personality Disorder and Insomnia. Some mild PTSD too.

Immune System: Mergen’s immune system is pretty average in all honesty. Nothing special about it.

Allergies: Other than the average pollen and dust allergies? Mergen doesn’t have any.

Addictions: Smoking and alcohol. Blood had been one in the past, before their magic developed, but not anymore.

/~/

Ex(es): They’ve had a few exes in the past, but their past relationships never lasted very long.

/~/

Trivia:

Mergen has a track record of running away, especially while in a manic mood.

Due to developing their magic later in life, they don’t have very good control over it. And due to the blood consumption when they were younger, it’s also stronger.

Favorite Person had been Epiling.

Themesong(s):

Raging on a Sunday by Bohnes.

sad faces & dark places by Babel.

Rebels by Call Me Karizma.

I Don’t Give A… by MISSIO & Zeale.

NIGHTMARES by brother sundance.

Rx Luv by Lund.

Villain Of My Own Story by Unlike Pluto.

Pinky Promise by Jake Daniels.

Tip Toes by half alive.

Mind Control by Divine.

Aawake At Night by half alive.

Problematic by Get Scared.

HYPNOTIZED by AViVA.

Lowlife by Adam Jensen.

The Fall by half alive.

Borderline by Nico Collins.

Bad Luck by Adam Jensen.

RULES by AViVA.

A Little Messed Up by june.

Edited at March 24, 2023 03:43 PM by Overthink101
2nd Fenrir x SocratesMarch 19, 2023 09:57 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Full Name: Orion Haffield

/~/

Gender; Demi-Boy

Sexuality; Androphilia

Poly/Ambi/Mono; Mono

/~/

Role; Mergen’s Future Partner ;)

Grade; Senior

Occupation; Gas Station Employee

Religion/Pantheon; Greek and Nigerian (mainly Dionysus and Ogun)

Alignment; Chaotic Neutral

/~/

Social Status; Middle Class

Home Country; Felbard

Magic Type; Earthly Magic

Magic Class; Sleep-Manipulation

Blood Type; O

/~/

How Old Do They Appear: 20-something

/~/

Appearance: Dark Walnut Skin | Six foot Five | White and Black Freckles along Face and Body| Pretty Muscular and Buff | Scars from Doing Dumb Things | Bigger Hands | Cheesy Smile with Dimples | Beauty Mark Above Right Corner of Lip | Heart-Shaped Face | Pale (Almost Blind-Looking) Amber Eyes | Tattoo Upper Left Arm (West African Symbol of Perseverance) | Soft Black Hair With White Streaks

Voice: Deeper but laid back and charmingly smooth

Handedness; Right Handed

Attire: Tight White Shirt | Black Leather Jacket or Red Flannel | Black Ripped Jeans | Army Boots

Jewelry/Accessories: A necklace with a sliver of iron on the end, spiked bracelets, and silver earrings

/~/

Personality: Cocky | Charming | Chaotic | Dumb-Fun Lover | Secretly Self-Conscious | Spontaneous | Loyal | Overprotective | Easily Jealous | Flirtatious But Occasionally Flusters | Sentimental | Clingy | Extroverted | Easily-Excitable | Full of Bad Ideas | Caring | 100% Effort or Nothing | Somewhat Guilt-Ridden

Likes: Romance, Beers, Exploring, Spray Paint, Roller Coasters, Smashing Glass (just for the sound effect), Bunnies, Cool Technology, Spicy Food, + Interesting Gas Station Customers

Dislikes: Boredom, Normality/Schedules, Class, Rootbeer (not soda just specifically rootbeer he just hates it for some reason), Cockroaches, Spiders, Sour Treats, + His History Teacher Last Year

Fears: Roof Ledges, Not Being Able to Help People, and Failure

/~/

Hobbies: Drinking Games, Exploring Abandoned Places, Adrenaline, Fixing Technology, + Street Art

Strengths: Fixing Computers, Physically Strong, + Street Art

Weaknesses: Focusing on a Single Task, Easily Tricked, + Cute Guys

Posture: Rarely slouching unless bored in which case he sits up straight

/~/

Physical Health: Peak!

Mental Health: Not so peak, currently seeing school counselor though

Immune System: Pretty good since he has no allergies

Addictions: Drinks alcohol frequently but isn’t fully addicted to it

/~/

Affiliations: TBD

Lover(s): TBD

Crush(es): TBD

Ex(es): :)

Significant Other(s): TBD

/~/

Themesong(s): Will be added to later hopefully

Full Name: Aravi Ayuna

Nickname(s): Open for whatever!

/~/

Gender; Male

Sexuality; Demi-Pansexual

Poly/Ambi/Mono; Ambi

/~/

Role; AAA Battery

Grade; Junior

Religion/Pantheon; Shintu/Buddhism (Mostly Centered in Japan with Most Favorite Deities being Tsukuyomi and Izanami)

Alignment; Neutral Good

/~/

Social Status; High

Home Country; Citizenship in Both Felbard and Atrax (born originally in Atrax)

Magic Type; Earthly

Magic Class; Blood-Manipulation

Blood Type; AB

/~/

How Old Do They Appear: they look like they belong in middle school

/~/

Appearance: Pale, Almost White Skin | Never Shows Scars But Has Plenty | Only One Ever Visible Is Gunshot Wound on Neck | Lean Muscular Body-Type | Pointed Ears | Black Hair With Deep Blood-Red Strip And Tips (Natural?) | Almond-Shaped, Dark Brown Eyes | Circle Face Shape | Always Has Simple, Polite Smile or Zoning Out Expression | Black Painted Nails + Lipstick | Mortician Addams and Mom Vibes | Voice: Sounds fairly androgynous and sweet, rarely raises tone, too

Handedness; Ambi-Dexterous

Attire: Generally Wears High Waisted Jeans, Simple Shirts, and an Open-Faced Sweater to Pull Over It

Jewelry/Accessories: Stud Earrings and doesn’t wear things that are easily grabbale (no long necklaces or drooping earrings)

/~/

Personality: Deceitful | Protective | Well-Intended | Compassionate | Mild-Mannered | Even Temper | Patient | Understanding | Excitable but Shy | Introverted | People-Pleaser | Fiercely Loyal to Select Few | Poor Social Cues | No-Good Jokes | Flusters Extremely Easily When With People He Likes | Never Straight Forward | Persistent | Rule-Follower | Emotionally Distant At Times | Peacekeeper | Apologizes Constantly

Likes: Any Form of Validation, Younger Sister, Pancakes, Sweet Foods, Cats, Physical Affection, Fancy Knives, Getting to Have Control over Changing Little Things About his Appearance (nails, earrings, etc.), and Occasionally Blood

Dislikes: Being Yelled At, Older Siblings, Mice (For specific reason), Spicy Foods, Dark, Closed-off Locations, Loud Noises, Disagreements Among Friends, and Wine

Fears: Their Parent

/~/

Hobbies: Sewing/Making Small Plushies for Sister, Knife-Throwing, and Piano

Strengths: Good with Hands, Subtle Manipulation + Diffusing Issues, and Following Rules

Weaknesses: Desperate for Validation, Response to Pain is Accepting It, and Not Very Strong

Posture: Very proper and respectful, always bowing head to who he deems as the authority figure

/~/

Physical Health: Deteriorating slowly from constant wounds

Mental Health: definitely not good-

Immune System: not great but okay

Addictions: Blood

/~/

Affiliations: Adbrei (TBD)

Lover(s): N/a currently

Crush(es): Adbrei

Ex(es): never dated anyone before but desperately wants to

Significant Other(s): N/a

/~/

Themesong(s):

Full Name: Epiling Sipos

Nickname(s): Don’t

/~/

Gender; Male

Sexuality; Homosexual

Poly/Ambi/Mono; Ambi

/~/

Role; Simon’s Ex

Religion/Pantheon; Claims Apollo is Patron (Anti-Arcane Goddess, too)

Alignment; Lawful Evil

/~/

Social Status; Lower (probably middle by his introduction)

Home Country; Vasde

Magic Type; Arcane

Magic Class; Psychic

Blood Type; A

/~/

How Old Do They Appear: He looks his age

/~/

Appearance: Beefy | Six foot Ten | Olive Colored Skin | Intimidating Vibes | Hairy Body and Arms | Large, Rough Hands | Stubble Growing On Sharp Jawline | Square Face | Narrowed Deep Blue Eyes | Heavy Bags Under Eyes | Generally Wears Crooked Smirk | Small Gap Between Front Teeth | Medium Brown Hair | Tattoo of Simon’s Name on Upper Right Arm

Voice: Deep, gravely and horse after a concert. Very smooth and seductive when singing or lying

Handedness; Right

Attire: Tight t-shirt that clings to body, tight jeans, brown corduroy jacket, black thick boots, occasionally a Gatsby hat

Jewelry/Accessories: Dog tags and wedding ring

/~/

Personality: Short Tempered | Possessive | Clingy | Determined | Needy | Wonderlust | Laid Back | Egotistical | Lazy Unless It Concerns A Fixation of His | Easily Jealous | Extroverted | Charming | Lustful | Needlessly Aggressive | Empathetic | Regretful | Vengeful | God-Complex

Likes: Simon, the kids (for most part), Coffee, Whiskey, Bars and Diners, His Guitar, Performing, Cute Men, Dogs, Hot Meal, Warm Bed On Cold Day, Thunderstorms, and Simon’s Flowers

Dislikes: Not Being Listened To, Boba, Wine, Wineries or Fancy Upscale Restaurants, Rough Crowds, Overly Flirty Women, Cats, Hot Summer Days, Snow, and Desk Jobs

Fears: Losing everyone because of his actions

/~/

Hobbies: Tiny Bit of Writing

Strengths: Manipulation, Singing, and Determination

Weaknesses: Laziness, Aggressive, and Cooking

Posture: Cocky and chill with his shoulders back and hands always relaxed and comfortable. always looks intimidating when looking down at someone

/~/

Physical Health: meh. good eat a few less burgers but he works out once a week.

Mental Health: not great since Simon has left

Immune System: good

Addictions: Alcohol of almost any sort

/~/

Affiliations: Simon (), Aeron (), and Mergen ()

Lover(s): N/a currently

Crush(es): Simon? I guess??

Ex(es): Simon

Significant Other(s): N/a

/~/

Themesong(s):

Full Name:

Name Meaning: Simon

Nickname(s): Daderoni

/~/

Gender; Male

Sexuality; (Closeted) Bisexual

Poly/Ambi/Mono; Ambi

/~/

Role; Dad

Occupation; Currently Unemployment (will become a bouncer as a starting job)

Religion/Pantheon; Arcane Goddess (more accepting)

Alignment; Neutral Good

/~/

Social Status; Middle

Home Country; Droalas (moved to Kyhun then to Felbard)

Magic Type; Arcane

Magic Class; Aura Sensing

Blood Type; AB

/~/

Birthdate: September 25

How Old Do They Appear: mid-twenties

/~/

Appearance: Standing at six feet, Simon looks fairly intimidating at first with his trophy build and muscles that he has built up for a while now. His skin is a pale, yet warm, ivory color and has no tattoos or piercings on his body except for a small flower that is barely visible on his heel. He does generally have small cuts and scrapes on his hands, but they are still soft and gentle despite it all. Just like his hands, he may look tough, but he is really just a big softie from someone’s first impression of him to his last.

Simon has a resting scary face on his rectangular shaped head with a sharp jawline. His hair is dirty blonde in a quiff haircut and amber eyes often make him look like a very serious person until you see his smile. His smile is a wide goofy one that makes him look like he is radiating positive energy. It even feels like he is radiating energy because his smile with one dimple on the left side just makes anyone want to smile. His face is clean shaven since he refuses to get a beard. Simon might sometimes let the kids braid his hair to add a little pop to his hair when it grows out a little bit too.

Voice:

Handedness;

Attire:

Jewelry/Accessories: Simon generally wears one of three things: casual clothes, gym wear, and his work uniform. His work uniform is whatever he is employed as at any given point. Outside of work, once every two weeks, Simon basically used to beg his partner to go to the gym. It’s mostly because Simon doesn’t want to be rude and go without permission. Now he goes almost every day. Either way, Simon generally wears just simple running shoes, the same ones he wears to the shop, black shorts, and a white tank top with the name of a band he likes. On the few days he has off and after work, Simon will wear either a flannel or hoodie and sweatpants. He just loves to feel comfy and will always wear something similar to this to bed unless his partner says otherwise.

/~/

Personality: Simon is a sweet guy who is known for his kindness. He is optimistic and energetic, but even despite that, he is absolutely an introvert as he loves to relax and be on his own or with one person who helps him ‘recharge.’ When he is low on energy and tired after interacting with so many people at work, he just shuts down and tries to take a small nap.

Simon, who has helped with little kids for as long as he can remember, is great with kids. Given his babysitting experience and dealing with younger kids while helping in the school summer program, it’s no wonder he has no problem cheering up kids! He still has a bit of a harder time with teens, but Simon still tries his best to make sure morale is high in the family. He’ll try to take them to the arcade, to ice cream, and any place he knows the kids like if they are ever feeling blue, with his partner’s permission of course. He is quite stubborn about helping and if his friend or kid refuses his help in one way, he’ll try something else to help them.

As for when Simon himself feels negative emotions, he hides it and tries to seem happy, doing the exact opposite of what he tells the kids in that he bottles it all up. He pretends everything is fine and when he gets some time alone, only then does he just break down. There have been numerous times where he’ll leave his bedroom late at night, go to the living room, and cry himself to sleep on the couch in hopes that no one will see him like this. If he is sad because of his partner, he’ll try his best to reassure them that they did nothing wrong and push his emotions down as much as possible to make himself look happy.

Likes: Succulents and Dinner Plate Dahlias, seeing the kids genuinely happy, when his partner is in a better mood, cuddles and hugs (when people ask first), crime or dramatic shows, classic tomato soup and grilled cheese, closing the flower shop each night (it’s very calming to him), carpool karaoke, cheap beer (never around the kids though), awful puns and ‘dad jokes,’ making breakfast for the family, and going for walks in the park.

Dislikes: Cacti (he always hurts himself somehow), the kids when they throw a fit or lash out, his partner is a bad mood, being forcefully kissed by his partner or in general, pecan pie, people yelling at him, sad songs, people hearing him while he sings to himself, any alcoholic drink that’s super fancy, and the kids doing drugs or drinking alcohol.

Fears: Being touched without someone asking him first is a big thing with Simon. Simon will sometimes tense when the kids or even his partner touches him while his back is turned. Especially his partner sometimes. As long as he can see them coming up to touch him though or give them permission too, Simon is generally fine with it. Abandonment though? This one cuts him deep. He is terrified that his partner will leave him or that the kids will try to run away and is willing to do whatever they want to let them stay.

/~/

Hobbies: gardening and stress-cleaning!

Strengths: He is an incredible florist, knows what each flower’s history is and what it represents, an amazing chef, and he can be quite intimidating when need be. Simon also has a huge heart and is good about recognizing how each child needs to be treated according to how they act or how they are best comforted when upset. Simon also tries his best to memorize what food each kid likes the best so he can make it for them when they feel sad or made a big accomplishment.

Weaknesses: Simon is smart, but he is naive, dependent, and clingy. Simon is a bit too reliant on his partner, feeling obligated to ask before spending money, always informing him when and where he is leaving, and is a bit of a pushover when it comes to them. Simon always thinks the best of people and fails to recognize any danger in their actions unless they hurt someone else besides him. If Simon sees someone, even if it is his own partner, hurting his kids in any way, he becomes a bit too overprotective of them and fails to use logic in that situation.

/~/

Physical Health: Near-sightedness

Mental Health: PTSD

Immune System: strong

/~/

Lover(s):

Crush(es):

Ex(es): Epiling

Significant Other(s): n/a

/~/

Themesong(s):

Other:

Name Meaning: Adbrei

Nickname(s): Lone_Snipper

/~/

Gender; Male

Sexuality; Demisexual Biromantic

Poly/Ambi/Mono; Ambi

/~/

Role; Child

Grade; Junior

Religion/Pantheon; Follows Arcane loosely (still figuring out)

Alignment; Chaotic Good

/~/

Social Status; middle

Home Country; Kyhun

Magic Type; Arcane

Magic Class; Soul (very weak)

Blood Type; b+

/~/

Birthdate: November 9

How Old Do They Appear: about their age

/~/

Appearance: Aeron has darker colored skin, the color of caramel coffee and a few sparing of darker colored freckles that are scattered on his cheeks and arms. He is roughly average at his height and BMI, being five foot seven and being a bit chubby if anything. Aeron has bigger thighs and more hips to him which makes him look feminine hence why he always wears super big hoodies to hide this. Speaking of hiding things, Aeron has a fuck ton of scars. Along his fingers, through his hands, up his rips, down his legs, and even his neck are full of scratches and cuts, slashes and stabs. It’s mostly from scissors and knives, but when his nails get too long, he tends to scratch at his neck.

Aeron’s face is a bit more square, but with a softer, rounded jawline. His eyes are a dark brown, wide, and round, always darting one way or another as his thin eyebrows with a slight arch rest above them. Aeron has extremely curly, messy, and thick hair that is a dark brown color and soft to the touch. If he even lets you touch him that is. His left ear has a slight tear on it, where it looks like someone ripped out an earring, but if you look very closely, you can see tiny freckles on his ears. When he is forced to smile, his smile is just your average, simple smile where it is nothing special, but at least it doesn’t seem too forced. When he does get excited though, his simple smile turns into a large, beaming grin that shows his gap between his teeth and makes his whole face seem so much different in his less grumpy state.

Voice:

Handedness; Right

Attire: Aeron wears a big black hoodie with green ‘techie’ designs along the rims and edges of it. Aeron has ripped jeans and big hiking boots that are covered in mud from searching for cryptic creatures. Speaking of cryptids and the supernatural, Aeron wears several bracelets, some handmade and some bought, most of which are references to ghosts and obscure creatures. Around his neck usually rests a purple crystal wrapped with metal wires and tied on a black string and his own crafted headphones. His headphones are painted black with Morse code etched into the headband that says ‘Gamers Rule.’ On each ear cup, another lime green design is patterned in: a Mario green mushroom with a plus one beside it. And, of course, Aeron wears a maroon beanie, worn from wear and use. It’s one of his favorite pieces of clothing. Ever.

/~/

Personality: Aeron is quiet and looks a bit grumpy at first glance, sitting in the corner of a room, listening to a podcast or music of some sort on his bulky headphones, and not moving from there in most circumstances. This isn’t him being edgy though, it’s just him being awkward. He doesn’t know how to talk to people, face-to-face, so he tries his best to be sly and cool, but always fails and ends up embarrassing himself. If someone piques his interest though, say someone wearing video game merch, has something related to the supernatural, or someone who is friends with his siblings, Aeron will actually walk up to the person and try to strike up a conversation, if the person is not someone he already knows he’ll dislike.

Aeron is always rather awkward when he talks so he often mumbles, stutters, and says things the opposite of what he means. He tries to be sly and cool, but always fails to and can only generate some form of coolness when he is online and doesn’t have to face others. Although, when he gets excited his shyness stops momentarily and he just talks on and on about the topic until the other person stops him or he catches himself and apologizes intensively. Despite being apologetic, he is no pushover. If someone is rude to him, he’ll be rude right back. Often he’ll hold long grudges too if the other person doesn’t apologize. Aeron is very stubborn like this. He is somewhat optimistic though, sometimes forgiving people if he knows they had a bad day, but even with his mindset, he doesn’t tend to forgive easily if Aeron knows for certain that whoever it was who was rude to him did it just to be rude.

Likes: Cryptic Hunting, Art, Listening to podcasts (especially supernatural kinds), Cryptic art, Cookie dough ice cream, Dad’s (good day’s) breakfast and jokes, Coffee, Alone time, Roller skating (although this was a bit of a past time for him), Laying on the floor and just thinking about whatever comes to his mind, Photography, and, of course, video games.

Dislikes: Ads no matter where is is, Trashy sequels to good movies, Tea of any kind, Waking up early, Being forced to talk to people at parties and such, People telling him what to do, People taking his things from him, Nobody believing him, Super loud people (they make him see bright colors because of his Chromesthesia), and People who are cool and sly like how he wants to be.

Fears: People not believing him. That’s his number one fear. He also fears being alone. For someone who hates people, it is a bit strange that he doesn’t want to be alone.

/~/

Hobbies:

Strengths: He’s a great sniper in video games and is a total team player in most combative, multiplayer games. Even outside of the game Aeron is the most loyal and trustworthy person you’ll ever meet. He never lies and will always stick by his friends no matter what, only putting them in their place when Aeron thinks they crossed the line. Aeron also has what some people call ‘the eye.’ The ability to see good frames in art and just has a good eye for pictures. It’s nothing too special, but just a little cool knick knack. He is also incredibly adventurous, despite preferring the indoors.

Weaknesses: Aeron is not allowed near sharp objects because of Aeron’s need to constantly hurt himself with them. It’s just an impulse. Aeron is also sensitive to loud noises so he is always listening to something on his huge headphones which makes it so that he is a bit less sensitive to sounds. He is made so less sensitive to sounds with his big headphones, that he can’t hear anything at all most of the time. Aeron is also extremely short tempered and often says things he’ll regret, especially in arguments.

/~/

Physical Health: good for most part

Mental Health: Depression, Self-Harming Disorder, + Chromesthesia

Immune System: pretty weak

/~/

Lover(s):

Crush(es): FaultIn4k

Ex(es):

Significant Other(s): n/a

/~/

Themesongs:

Edited at March 22, 2023 10:48 PM by Determined_Wolf
2nd Fenrir x SocratesMarch 22, 2023 10:15 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Simon | Male | 30 | Aura-Sensing

(WARNING: this post contains serious subject matter that specifically hints towards sexual assault; reader discretion is advised)

I’ll never smile again… until I smile at you~”

Every bone in Simon’s body ached and screamed in pain as the needle scratched on the record. The gold gramophone filled the room with the scratchy music as the world was set in what appeared to be a faded 1920s photo with burnt yellow and black coloring. The setting felt familiar and as Simon painstakingly turned his head he slowly came to realize why. It was his original room. The same musty smell filled his nose while he could faintly hear the hum of the generator underneath the music. It was the room he lived in as a child, but it felt off. The longer Simon stared the more the pieces fell into place on why the bedroom was… wrong.

I’ll never laugh again.

It had aspects of all the rooms Simon had ever lived in.

What good would it do?

The room had a large nook in the wall of items carried over from Goddess Camp Simon was placed in as a child with the Goddess’s image lit with tinted candles. Wilted flowers sat on his drawer with a note from a scribbled out name, the hideous pot being a momento from his time in highschool. The creaking bare mattress full of odd stains was from his first apartment while the happy family photo of four which had been drained of color was from a year or two ago at best, his own face etched out while the others were too distant to see. An uneasy feeling washed over Simon as he saw all these moments clashing at one time.

Trying to sit up, Simon’s heart stopped beating as he realized he could not move. He was frozen in place as panic rose in him. His wrists were glued beside his head and his legs were forced apart and pointing towards the corners of the mattress. Almost entirely unable to even move his head—

Goddess, Goddess, please please please…!

—Simon’s thoughts were clouded in panic as any agency left him. As he attempted to cry for help—

“For tears would fill my eyes—”

—his voice was so weak—

—my heart would realize—

that the music silenced all of his pleas.

—that our romance is through~

Creeaaak creaaaak…

The bed bent under the pressure of new weight applied to it.

Creaaaaaaak…

Simon only took account of his bare skin as what felt to be a monstrously large centipede crawling on top of him, pressing him deeper into the painful mattress.

Creaaak…

Looking upon the creature, Simon nearly gasped in horror.

An amalgamation of chests, hands, and faces loomed over him, practically drooling onto him and the sexual yet fleshy creature seemed to distort the black and white reality he was in.

“Sssssimon…~”

I’ll never love again… I’m so in l-l-love—

The music broke off and now the only sound that filled the room was the creaking of the bed, the monster’s ungoddessly panting, and the voice that sounded like several people who had their voices melted together, Epiling’s being the one most present in the thing’s words.

“I love you ssssso much~” It’s grotesque hands stroked Simon as his eyes widened with distress. Its long body seemed to press entirely against Simon, consuming him in its plethora of rough and lustful hands. The world started to melt as if someone set fire to the photo they were in, though the handsy abomination never took its eyes off of Simon. The hands grabbed at every available spot on his skin, latched into his hair, and brought him closer as the walls melted around him.

“Sssssweeet ssssucculent Sssssimon!~” The creature was practically moaning into his neck while his hands bruised, ripped, and dug into his skin. Simon shook his head with as much strength he could muster with tears in his eyes before the faces of those from his past looked down at him with exploitative delight. “I need you, Ssssimon… I need you ssssso much…” Before he could protest, the grotesque figure of Epiling and Pastor Jeremy and— Oh Goddess— all of them pressed a harsh kiss to his lips and one he could not escape from.

Please, I can’t breathe…!

It felt invasive.

Goddess, please!

It felt wrong.

Please?

Then everything went black.

Simon snapped awake with a loud gasp and sob, clawing at his chest and throat before twisting onto his side and scratching at his head in hopes he could rid himself of his dream and what he felt. His breathing was sharp and uneven as tears flooded his vision. He did not see the time, but it was late and the kids had school in the morning.

Simon bit into his pillow so Mergen and Aeron would not hear his crying and get some rest.

Aeron | Male | 17 | Medium

Aeron got up first today, a rarity really, but that was just because he wanted to use the bathroom and get dressed before Mergen. After taking his pills and getting dressed, Aeron felt somewhat glad he had unpacked the detergent and washed his clothes because smelling like shit on the first day of school was absolutely not ideal. New school, new change to try not to be ostracized. Of course, it felt like he had no choice in the matter due to his beanie, black jacket, and headphones making him look like an unsociable idiot, which he was. Sighing, Aeron washed his face and looked at himself in the mirror for a moment. Worst case scenario, he knew he could always play his videogames at the end of the day once he returned. Aeron turned off the water before leaving the white bathroom so Mergen did not ask Aeron to hurry up once they awoke.

The small house was littered with boxes still. It had been a week or two since their move to Felbard yet Aeron had to step over unpacked boxes. It was easier to get citizenship than it was for this family to pull themselves together it seemed. To be fair, the divorce had been rough and Aeron and Mergen almost had to live with Epiling. It was weird not to call Epiling ‘dad,’ but it was silently agreed upon at some random date that he no longer deserved the title. At least Felbard was willing to accept Aeron and his family since staying in Kyhun (?) would have been horrible because of how easily Epiling would be able to find them. It was still annoying to step over the boxes regardless though.

When Aeron stepped towards the kitchen, Aeron could faintly hear the faint sizzling of the pan and distant humming.Well, it was more accurate that Aeron saw the sizzling and humming. Every sound filled his eyes with colors and shapes that invaded his vision. Chromesthesia was a bitch at times but the mellow green and yellow bubbles that popped and fizzled and the warm colors that moved in slow waves and swirled around him both reminded him that it was not so bad at times.

What was truly a stranger sight was all the boxes being gone. The kitchen was spotless, any spot of dirt having disappeared thanks to cleaning that must have taken hours of elbow grease. Aeron’s dad hummed as if his habit of cleaning aggressively was just some charming little thing he did. Aeron stopped himself from commenting on this however, watching as his dad seemed to be making something by the stove. Looking around the kitchen, Aeron hesitantly leaned on the counter behind his dad before picking up a small towel off of the marble and looking at the words and smiling.

“Out of all the kitchen towels you decided to keep the one that said ‘chop it till its hot?’” Aeron asked with a snicker as a fond smile came to his face, causing his dad to jump.

“Oh my gosh, Aeron! Don’t scare me like that!” Simon pleaded with his voice turning whiter and warmer in color the louder and higher his pitch went before shaking his head with a warm smile as he turned back to the stove. “And yes, I am keeping that one to remind you that I still appreciate the birthday present from you.”

“Ugh, don’t remind me,” Aeron grumbled softly, still regretting getting a kitchen towel— a kitchen towel, of all things!— for Simon’s birthday. Then again, he had just been adopted at the time so he barely knew anything about the man. Aeron paused for a long while, going on the tips of his toes to try and peer over his dad’s shoulder and see what he was making as his mouth watered at the smell. “Whatcha making…?”

“Pancakes!” Simon replied with a happy giggle as he set the pan down on the stove and adjusted his dark green apron. As his dad reached up into the top cupboard, Aeron narrowed his eyes and turned away as he saw a knife.

“Are we still keeping the knives in the top drawers?”

Silence.

Dark blue waves erupted from Simon’s left foot as it, almost silently, tapped against the ground.

“It’s just as a precaution, Aeron… I want you to be safe.”

“Yeah…”

Simon silently sliced bananas as he pressed his lips tightly together. Aeron narrowed his eyes on him, and, due to his father’s powers, Aeron knew that Simon could feel Aeron’s emotions in the quietly that stretched onward. After a moment of silence, Simon caved in and spoke up. “Do you mind checking to see if Mergen is awake yet? Pancakes are almost ready and I would like for them to have some food before we go.”

“Gotcha,” Aeron mumbled, turning to leave before—

“Oh, and Aeron?”

“Yeah?”

“Thank you.”

“No problem,” Aeron sighed with a small smile before turning back towards Simon who was looking over his own shoulder to Aeron.

Aeron walked back down the hallway and over the boxes so he could arrive at Mergen’s door. Knocking on the door, Aeron paused for a moment before speaking up. “Yo Mergen? You awake yet?”

2nd Fenrir x SocratesApril 3, 2023 12:09 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Mergen | AMAB Staticgender | 17 | Psychic

Mergen had woken up early, one look at their phone told them that much. Even more, they woke up feeling like shit. Like all they wanted was to roll over and go back to sleep. As if that would be easier than getting up, getting ready for school, and… On second thought, that would definitely be easier than anything else. Could they convince Simon to let them stay home today?

--

They paused, huffing and turning in bed. As if they’d need to ask. Not like he cared. He moved them here, after all. Mergen didn’t need his permission for any damn thing. They could stay home if they wanted. Who’d even care? Definitely not Simon.

--

They gritted their teeth, groaning a bit as sleep refused to come back. So they rolled onto their back, staring at the unfamiliar ceiling that they’ve already decided they hated. Why couldn’t they have stayed? They would’ve stayed. They wish they still had Dad. Because fuck what Simon and Aeron thought! Epiling was still their dad! Those two were just stupid! Those two didn’t know anything!

--

…But Epiling had allowed Simon to move them. Hadn’t fought against the idea. Hadn’t fought to keep Mergen around… Their teeth gritted more, almost like they were trying to shatter them. Fuck Epiling too then! If he didn’t care then neither did Mergen! Easy as that. Simple. Huffing more, they threw the blankets off of them and sat up. They didn’t want to be laying down anymore. That was for sure. Their blood boiling just enough to steam off the usual emptiness they felt. They hated this place. They hated Simon. They hated Epiling. They hated all of this!

--

Yo Mergen? You awake yet?

--

The knock and voice outside their door had them looking over. Aeron. Truthfully, Mergen knew better than to yell and take their anger out on him. He was nice, easy to upset at times. And a complete bitch for letting Simon take them here. They decidedly hated him too. So, any other day, maybe they wouldn’t have raised their voice. Today though, they did. “Of fucking course I am, Aeron! Now fuck off!” And then mumbling a bit under their breath, “Never able to have any space in this damn place.

--

No nice nickname, Aeron didn’t deserve it right now. Or ever again, probably. All of those would just be deleted from their vocabulary. Easy. No one deserved nice behavior in this house. Mergen huffed again, ignoring whatever response Aeron might’ve had, and began to get dressed. Black and baggy cargo pants, a simple long sleeve band t-shirt, and their navy blue jacket. Now that the moment of anger passed, they simply didn't care enough to notice what band was on the shirt. The average pervasive sense of emptiness had crawled back in, shifting around from their guts to their stomach to their head and all around.

--
Mergen grabbed their earrings to put them in, duly noting that their yellow nail polish was chipped. Which seemed accurate enough to them. Their earrings were put in, and they took hold of their multiple golden chain necklaces and put those on too. They didn’t feel like wearing rings at the moment, but on instinct they still put on two of the simple golden bands. One on their left index finger and one on their right pinky. And as soon as their pale beige sneakers had been shoved on, they were leaving their room.

--

They walked down the hallways, past every single box laying discarded. There were more by their room than other places, given how Mergen had basically given up on unpacking after getting less than halfway done and all. Which is what they blamed their room being a mess on. Easiest to do that. They grabbed the strap to their bag and slung it over their shoulder as they walked past it. Days like these were the reason why they’d been forced to learn to pack up the night before for school.

--

The anger was basically completely gone by now, and as they managed to reach the kitchen, seeing Simon and Aeron in there, the smell of pancakes slowly making itself known. They weren’t really hungry right now. Their anger bubbled for a moment, at the normalcy in the kitchen, at how quickly Simon and Aeron seemed to be moving on from and forgetting Dad- Epiling. He left them too, he doesn’t get that title. And then the anger died off, the empty feeling suffocating it and causing a small, silent sigh to release instead. They hated this. Kind of. It didn’t really matter. Not like it affected them enough to warrant worry. They’d start taking their medication again if they wanted to do so. Anger crawled, hate spun, emotions they couldn’t place simply sat in the pit of their stomach. The empty feeling was prominent enough to keep them from poisoning the air with an insult. Or jab. Or whatever else.

--

Mergen still felt like shit. A glance at the time there wasn’t really helpful. They hoped the mood passed soon, and they made their way over to their seat, scooting it a bit away from the other chairs before sitting. Ignoring any attempts at conversation seemed like a good idea. Better than risking a meltdown. They huffed, crossed their arms on the table, and ended up laying their head atop them, staring at a wall. Good enough.

2nd Fenrir x SocratesApril 5, 2023 07:45 PM

Determined_Wolf

Lightbringer

Give Award

Simon | Male | 30 | Aura-Sensing

As Aeron re-entered the kitchen, a cool breeze that you would typically feel wafting off of a cool lake followed after. Simon glanced over his shoulder and looked back at Aeron as his son sat on the stool and rested his head on the counter. Once Aeron sat down, Simon had to squint to get his eyes focused on Aeron’s emotions, what looked like water which formed a bubble of water that formed around Aeron’s head today. Aeron’s aura gave off deep, frigid blues and Simon could understand why, after all, Aeron had just come from waking Mergen who would occasionally upset Aeron with their raise of tone.

Mergen was an amazing child and Simon always admired their talent and persistence, but there were times where Mergen’s actions came off as cruel. Of course, this had a lot to do with their mental illness and, more recently, the move to Felbard. Mergen was probably the one who took the move the hardest and Simon understood why. Even despite Epilling’s abusive and manipulative tendencies, Mergen had always been close with Simon’s ex-husband. Epilling just seemed to understand Mergen best, better than Simon ever could sadly. Honestly, it might have been better to let Mergen stay with Epilling, but Simon would not risk Epilling hurting Mergen, even if it meant Mergen hating Simon for the rest of their life.

“Well, are you excited for your first day?” Simon asked, trying to be positive as he grabbed plates from the cupboard, laying three out on the table as he smiled down at Aeron. Glaring, Aeron lifted his head up and the cool, icy waters that Simon saw floating around Aeron’s head began to boil, bubble, and pop as the liquid that surrounded him, his normally happy aura, was a bright red. Simon then sealed his lips tightly together and nodded as his son glared up at him. “Not… excited… got it.”

Once Simon served one pancake onto each plate, Mergen stumbled into the kitchen while they gave off an aura similar to the bubbling lake of red that Simon saw with Aeron except with Mergen it looked different. However, now yellow bubbles formed in Aeron’s bubble and— like oil— it separated from the red water as Aeron’s body went rigid and he glanced away from Mergen and the half of the room they were in entirely. Meanwhile, Mergen’s aura was still mostly red but instead of water surrounding them, vines wrapped around their eyes and thorns seemed to dig into their eyes and skin. Simon could see the source of the problem: purples, blues, and blacks that were rooted on the top of Mergen’s head, just barely visible between the fat vines that surrounded him. Simon swallowed hard and turned away to get himself some coffee as he looked away for a moment in hopes his abilities would lessen and he could see his children better without his powers crowding their faces.

“So, Mergen,” Simon started over the loud whirring of the coffee machine, “I’ve got a bit of a busy day today, and I’d really appreciate it if you could take Aeron to school for me.” Simon set two plates in front of the kids with two, fat pancakes and home-grown, hand-sliced berries on the side. Placing a small pitcher in the microwave, the maple syrup took a minute to warm as Simon turned back to face his kids while he took off his berry and dirt stained green apron that was worn from use in the small greenhouse that Simon used to own and putting out fires from whatever Epilling had attempted to make in the kitchen. “Now, before you both head out I want you to go have a good day and meet new people! Who knows, maybe you’ll even meet someone really cute who—”

“Oh my Goddess. Stop. Talking,” Aeron groaned with a mouthful of pancake as the faint bubbles Simon could see were all green or yellow in color.

“I’m just saying!~” Simon giggled. Taking the pitcher out of the beeping microwave, Simon presented the warm maple syrup to the children before walking over and kissing Aeron’s head. “Just make sure you both are responsible and use—”

“Lalalalaaaa!” Aeron shrieked, shrinking more in his seat as he covered one of his ears with the hand that did not already have a fork in it.

Simon snickered before pressing a kiss to Mergen’s head. “Both of you have a good day at school, alright?” Simon mumbled softly and in a kind voice before heading off to get dressed, forgetting he had made himself a pancake as he stressed over now having to quickly find a job for himself.

2nd Fenrir x SocratesApril 9, 2023 09:13 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Mergen | AMAB Staticgender | 17 | Psychic

So, Mergen, I’ve got a bit of a busy day today, and I’d really appreciate it if you could take Aeron to school for me.

--

Mergen huffed silently, rolling their eyes. Still mumbling a half-hearted agreement, if only because they didn’t care enough to argue at the moment. It didn’t really matter all that much, and they just wanted out of the dumb house. They edged away from the food put in front of them though, they really didn’t feel hungry.

--

…They ignored the part of them that said they didn’t deserve it anyways. Squashed it down and forced it into the same pit where everything else went. They didn’t feel like listening right now. They didn’t feel like much of anything, right now. They just kept their eyes on the wall they’d chosen to stare at, keeping their head laying against their arms on top of the table.

--

Now, before you both head out I want you to go have a good day and meet new people! Who knows, maybe you’ll even meet someone really cute who–

-

Oh my Goddess. Stop. Talking.

--

I’m just saying!~ Just make sure you both are responsible and use–

--

Lalalaaaa!

--

They ignored the conversation Aeron and Simon were having to the best of their ability. They really didn’t want to be here right now. Or anywhere, really. But that didn’t matter. They wouldn’t let it matter. Not right now. At least if they met someone at school then they’d have an excuse to not be here. In this dumbass house.

--

That made them hope, at least half-heartedly, that they would. If only to get an excuse out of here quicker. Mergen forced themself to sit up in their chair, pushing them up with a hand. As much as they hated Simon right now, they didn’t have it in them to really push him away when he planted a kiss on their forehead.

--

Both of you have a good day at school, alright?

--

They huffed, rolling their eyes, and mumbled in return, “Whatever, sure.

--

They watched as Simon left the room, and then pushed themself out of their chair, grabbing their plate of pancakes and setting it down on top of the counter. They really weren’t hungry.

--

Mergen turned towards Aeron, contemplating telling him to meet at the car once he was done, before deciding against it. He’d remember on his own. So they just walked out of the kitchen and dining room, walking down the hall into the front living room, grabbing their keys from where they were kept and going out the front door.

--

Their car was already in the driveway, and they tapped the button on their keys to unlock it. The car itself was a yellow color, and it really wasn’t anything special. Just a standard first car, the only thing that Mergen knew had to have been difficult was finding one in the pale yellow color it was in. Because pale yellow was their favorite and most cars weren’t that color.

--

Regardless, they got into the front seat so that they could drive as soon as Aeron was in the car, throwing their bag into the back seat. Thankfully, it didn’t seem to take too long for Aeron to get in the car.

--

So, fairly quickly, Mergen was driving them both to school… The drive was quiet. Far quieter than they liked, and they could practically feel the distance between Aeron and them growing as it went on. They hated it. It made them want to swerve and crash. But they couldn’t do that. For some random reason they hated just as much as everything else.

--

They managed. And by the time they were parking in the student parking spot they had snagged at administration the week before, they paused. All of their anger was gone at this point, and honestly? Mergen was pretty sure they didn’t want Aeron to hate them. So they paused for a moment before opening the door and grabbing their bag, stepping out of their car and closing the door. Looking over the car towards Aeron, they paused, and forced themself to speak. “…Sorry about yelling this morning?

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us