Empress Midnight
03:15:35 
Waiting on my opponent to select their battle wolves for five minutes now
 Transcendence
03:15:20 free palestine
Also ratings 💀
 Transcendence
03:14:57 free palestine
Will have to check their weights later but anythihg muscular and higher is fine with me lol
 SilverShadow
03:14:52 Ash ☆ Crow
Boo

Post your old one in your bio at the top
 Transcendence
03:14:35 free palestine
Behold
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
-WP Click-
 Rogue Whispers
03:13:24 Phoenix, Rogue
Fudge I want a new avi but I'd also hate to get rid of my current one </3
 Transcendence
03:11:50 free palestine
Boo's she wolf I got and my lame wolves finally gave me something to work withh 😭
 Transcendence
03:11:04 free palestine
Guys I just bred 1 dynamic and 2 divine healths in a single CL litter 💀 All over +18 vitals
 SilverShadow
03:09:45 Ash ☆ Crow
Welcome friend
 YourPrincess
03:09:16 
hi all, i'm new here. i played years ago and just started a new account to play again. just wanted to introduce myself (:
 Rogue Whispers
03:08:18 Phoenix, Rogue
Wylan tries to impress General Kirigan by bringing them a bone.

Stats: Charisma +2
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Flirty

STOP. Do NOT flirt with him. He's just a child
 teddy
03:07:07 its yellow
Desti
sorry for such a late reply
So nice to see someone still calling me yellow :')
How are ya?
 starmutt
03:06:29 marsh | they/it
its 1pm now
 SilverShadow
03:05:40 Ash ☆ Crow
Leaves anyone?
 Transcendence
03:05:24 free palestine
Lol you awakee
 starmutt
03:01:47 marsh | they/it
gallery boop

-WP Click-
 Blood lust tide
03:01:17 BewareWhoYouTrust
Desti
Hia

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -1
Jackal : +5
Anaconda : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Foxspirit x Ashes of NightJanuary 29, 2023 10:53 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

Please only post here if you are listed in the title. :)

Backstory

Character A is a hardworking loyal soldier. She has never ever thought about having a relationship, with her job there isn't any time for one. She spends all her time training and when she's not training, she's on duty. Character B is a soldier from the enemy line. She's also hardworking but dreams about one day being free from all this soldier duty. She loves her work but it's just she's tired of sacrificing everything for her line of work. All she wants is a break and a chance to rebuild her connections and relationships she used to have before the war. After a bomb explodes and kills both Character A's and B's patrols, Character A and Character B have to work together to survive the aftermath of the bomb. As time goes on, Character B starts to develop the slightest crush on Character A....

Edited at January 29, 2023 10:55 PM by Ashes of Night
Foxspirit x Ashes of NightJanuary 30, 2023 08:47 AM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Deleted

Edited at January 30, 2023 09:50 PM by Foxspirit
Foxspirit x Ashes of NightJanuary 30, 2023 09:09 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Willow
Appearance: curly red long hair that is frizzy and tangled most of the time-it's often tied up with a ribbon in a poofy ponytail. She has pale green eyes with the slightest hue of light blue. Her skin is very pale and bares lots of freckles. She stands about 5'4 and has an athletic frame.
Personality: introverted, intelligent, intuitive, independent
Foxspirit x Ashes of NightJanuary 30, 2023 09:13 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Lots of i's lol
Name: Onyx
Appearance: Long, wavy black hair that shines silver in the light, pale yellow eyes, very pale skin with some scars here and there from battle, about 5"6, lithe and agile, though muscular.
Personality: Outgoing, protective, creative, fun-loving, independant

Edited at January 30, 2023 09:50 PM by Foxspirit
Foxspirit x Ashes of NightJanuary 30, 2023 09:43 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award
Didn't you already give your character? You did yours first remember?
Foxspirit x Ashes of NightJanuary 30, 2023 09:49 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Oh yeah!! MA BAD!!
Foxspirit x Ashes of NightJanuary 30, 2023 09:51 PM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Omg im such a dumbshit, i just deleted the wrong one-
Foxspirit x Ashes of NightFebruary 4, 2023 08:38 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

We can just use Onyx then. :) )))

Willow heard the traditional trumpets sound and knew it was time. As always, she was up well before the trumpets sounded-the mark of a fresh new day. She was an early riser, each morning she rose earlier and earlier. All she wanted to be was the best damn soldier she could be. She couldn't be that by sleeping her nights and early mornings away.

She instantly rose up, jumping off the railing of her top bunk. A few of the other women soldiers around her gave a groan in response to her movement and of course the trumpets. Most of them did not choose to be soldiers-they were drafted-but they still understood the rules and what those trumpets meant.

She quickly slipped on her military combat books and put her long hair into a tight military bun. Soldiers with long hair must wear it tightly in a bun to prevent long hair from being used as a weapon. She quickly brushed her teeth and rushed out the door. She wanted to take morning patrol so she had the afternoon free to work on her combat and shooting skills.

Edited at February 4, 2023 08:39 PM by Ashes of Night
Foxspirit x Ashes of NightFebruary 27, 2023 11:34 AM

Foxspirit

Darkseeker

Give Award
Hey, I'm so sorry I haven't had time to reply to this for so long!! I'm gonna do my part rq, just let me know, am I Character A or B? OwO"
A burst of light in her tent had Onyx leaping to her feet, knife in her hand. She relaxed when she saw it was only Kira, her trainee. She had startled her so much Kira was crying. Onyx dropped the knife on her bed and knelt to comfort Kira. "I'm sorry, I thought we were under attack." Onyx whispered. Kira nodded, then stood. "It's time." She said, her voice shaky. Onyx rose to her feet, closing her eyes and readying herself for the fight of her life. Onyx and Kira were on ground team, and Onyx was to protect Kira at all costs. Onyx had a dog, Scout, who was trained to defend her master. Slipping out of the tent, Onyx stretched, showing off her muscles and scars for anyone who was looking. She had changed into her uniform, which was slightly different than the other soldiers'. Her uniform was pure black with long, taut sleeves and pants. It had no collar, though the neckline reached above her collarbone. Her boots reached up to her knees, pure, well-worn leather, with rusty golden buckles. Her shirt had a hood she was to wear at all times, and she was the only female soldier permitted to have her hair down in battle. She carried two long sabers crossed over her back, the hilts wrapped in black cloth shot through with silver and a golden charm on each in the shape of a fox. She had a black mask she was supposed to be wearing, but now she had it off. Kira's outfit matched hers, but her mask was up. Onyx glanced around the camp. Each time her gaze landed on a soldier, they averted their own. Onyx grinned. She was used to being feared.

Edited at March 5, 2023 09:06 PM by Foxspirit

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us