05:49:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
I love the name

Also...guess who just poped up in forest...he just can't stay put it seems XD

Ky
Good luck
 kycantina
05:47:48 ky
My shift is scheduled to end in 15 but I know that's not happening, gonna shut down my laptop in the hopes that it encourages the guests to get out. Send good vibes chat, I've been here for 12 going on 13 hours, goodnight <33
 Feiella
05:47:27 Fei the writer
Amy
-WP Click-
It was this wolf that I decided to name
 Amygdala
05:45:15 Amy/Anpmygdala
Purse
She really is pretty
 Amygdala
05:44:40 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
Oh...then we're good...he doesn't seem to walk around too much
 Purgatory
05:44:18 Purge/Purse/Pug
She's so pretty, reminds me of those pumpkin spice drinks my mom likes
-WP Click-
 Feiella
05:44:11 Fei the writer
Amy
It is adult wolf I never named
 Amygdala
05:43:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
Hopefully the pup won't grow up to stalk wolves in explore as well XD
 Feiella
05:42:40 Fei the writer
Pup 92 stalks Golden Copper because they are protective of their stalkee

damn it
 Amygdala
05:41:06 Amy/Anpmygdala
I entered a battle by accident so i am sticking around for a couple more minutes
 kycantina
05:40:31 ky
Amy, enjoy your sleep, wish that was me lol
 Wolves Of The North
05:40:29 
Okay
 Feiella
05:40:06 Fei the writer
Wolves Of the North
Not if it is from google
 Amygdala
05:39:07 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
Yeah...i am going driving tomorrow XD

My poor car will fall apart one day. I did 40.000km in a year and 2 months😅
 Wolves Of The North
05:38:28 
Am I allowed to use this image as my pack avatar?
-Click-
I just looked up "wolf howling at the moon" and liked this image. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to use it on WP though
 Crooked Magic
05:37:58 Crook, She/her
Amy
yeah good game! Anyway you need rest, you should go to sleep.
 Feiella
05:37:41 Fei the writer
new level of inbred lol
 Amygdala
05:36:55 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crook
Damn...close one...good game
 Amygdala
05:35:59 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
Check out this pup
-WP Click-

I think his bloodline will bring people nightmares🤣
 Crooked Magic
05:35:55 Crook, She/her
Amy
okay sounds good

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -4
Vicuna Wolf : +5
Jaguar : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   21 

{Angel x Demon} Private Roleplay Soul/TeaJanuary 21, 2023 11:07 AM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
This is a Private RP, so do not post if your name isn't in the title.
Thank You!
{Angel x Demon} Private Roleplay Soul/TeaJanuary 21, 2023 11:32 AM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Echo landed on the roof quietly, folding her wings. She slid into her room through the window she left open, dropping onto the ground with a little thud.
"They think they can tell me what to do." She muttered to herself. "They think they can decide my future, tell me who to meet and who to love. Tell me that 'you should be honoured to be the one to patch the relationship between the to species'. Yeah right."
Someone coughed behind her. Echo whipped around to see the head of the house, her father, standing behind her. "You should be more thankful, brat." He told her, scowling. Echo groaned, tugging the hood of her vest over her head and face planting into her bed.
"You all keep saying that." She mumbled. "It's getting really, really, annoying at this point."
Echo heard her Father grunt, and heard him say, "Where even were you? You've been gone for the past four hours." When Echo didn't answer, he walked over to her and rolled her over on her side to face him. "I'm talking to you brat. When I talk, you answer." Her Father growled.
Echo rolled her eyes and sat up. "I was just flying around. Maybe got a bite to eat. Nothing much. Didn't take you to be so worried about me, Father." She smirked.
He narrowed his eyes at her. "I wasn't worried about you. We can't miss this meeting. It's to -"
"Heal the rift between Demons and Angels, who's fighting has been going on for centeries, blah blah blah. Yeah, I know. Everyone thinks I've forgotten, so they keep reminding me." Echo interuppted, tapping the side of her face in complete boredom.
Her Father growled. "Get yourself together, and then come downstairs. We're leaving soon." As he left her room, Echo made a face. "I'm fine as I am." She mumbled, pulling the vest closer to her. "I don't care what those Angles think about me." She exited her room and walked down the stairs, ready to go to this stupid meeting.
{Angel x Demon} Private Roleplay Soul/TeaJanuary 21, 2023 12:36 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tristan was messing around with his friends in a wide open, airy atrium in the center of the angels domain, when his mother caught his arm, and dragged him to the side.
She was giving him that look, the one that boy are you in trouble. He shifted uncomfortably, trying to figure out what he forgot, and was most likely missing at that very moment. His mother pinched her lips, but still managed to look lovely and ethereal.
"You know you forgot it." She sounded tired as she said it, and he felt somewhat apologetic.
"Sorry, mum."
He followed her back to their home, and she explained what he'd forgotten, and what was happening soon. She was very vague on some details, which made him awfully suspicious, especially when she said something about "marriage."
He brushed away the strange thoughts, and freshened up, even carefully smoothing the white feathers of his wings, and followed his family off to the Embassy, where the meeting was taking place.
{Angel x Demon} Private Roleplay Soul/TeaJanuary 21, 2023 01:01 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Echo followed her parents as they walked in front of her. She looked around, catching a glimce of the Embassy. It was a mix of the Demon Realm and the Angel Realm. Will the Angel side was white and silver, it's torches burning in Gold and Silver tones, the Demon side was black and red with blazing black and green flaming torches.
Echo sneered. This was going to be fun, but her parents better think twice about trying to tell her what to do.
Se thought about ditching the meeting, but her brother, who was walking beside her, caught her looking behind them.
"I know you wanna dip, sis." He whispered, only loud enough for the two of them to hear. "But you can't. Father and Mother will have our horns if you do. We can go... I don't know, go to the Blazing Forest after this or something." Echo grinned at her brother's offer. The Blazing Forest was one of her favorite places. A vast expance of Burning land, a perfect place for an Inferno Demon like her to bask in the flames and chaos.
She nodded to her brother, not really caring enough to answer him back. They reached the entrance to the Embassy, and her parents pushed open the doors, and the Katz Family walked into the great halls of the Embassy.
{Angel x Demon} Private Roleplay Soul/TeaJanuary 21, 2023 02:02 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tristan walked into the Embassy, glancing up at the high, sloping ceilings. He'd always liked the Embassy. He watched as groups of demons came in, and he studied them. He'd never disliked the demons, in fact, he agreed with them on certain things. And yet, it just never felt right.

Tristan followed his sister to their seats. He was surprised that they were sitting in the front. Usually, those seats were reserved for important Angels. However, he fogot that when he saw one of the most exquisite angels, Adina. She smiled at him, and he smirked back. Once the meeting was done, he was definately going to go talk to her.
{Angel x Demon} Private Roleplay Soul/TeaJanuary 21, 2023 02:21 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Echo watched as the group of Angels walked in. She sneered, and held her head high. She spread her wings slightly, letting the bones gleam in the light streaming into the Embassy. She never felt...right...while in the presence of an angel. She always felt judged and looked down at, two things she hated. She was a demon and proud of it. She had never really interacted with many angels before, so being in the some room as so many of them made her feel irritated. She strutted up to the front of the demon side and sat down, already hating this. Her brother, Coal, sat next to her, and her parents by her brother.
Echo wanted to get this over with and leave. Someone was waving towards her, trying to get her attention. She glances over and saw one of her best friends, Ajax, smirking at her. Echo smirks and flips him off, laughing inwardly at his mockingly shocked and hurt face. Echo promised herself she would go over and talk to him after this meeting.
{Angel x Demon} Private Roleplay Soul/TeaJanuary 22, 2023 02:16 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tristan glanced up as the meeting began, the head angel, Lady Maristza Clarence welcoming everyone to the Embassy, and thanking them for being there.
He immediately stopped paying attention. These meetings were always boring.
{Angel x Demon} Private Roleplay Soul/TeaJanuary 22, 2023 02:29 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Echo slouched in her seat, staring at the front boredly as Khaos Flame, the head demon, and that head angel, started the meeting.
Echo groaned inwardly. What was the point of having a long meeting if the outcome was always the same?
She glanced over at the Angels in the front seats again. There were two around her 'age'. A female and a male. She scoffed. What was she doing, looking at Angels?
{Angel x Demon} Private Roleplay Soul/TeaJanuary 22, 2023 02:40 PM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tristan boredly ran a hand through his hair. The heads of each group were talking about alliances, and being them together. He rolled his eyes. There was something like this every couple of years, where they tried to bring the two groups together, and it always failed.
Now they were talking about the unbreakable bands of marriage. That was weird. He pulled himself back to attention, to see what this was all about.
{Angel x Demon} Private Roleplay Soul/TeaJanuary 22, 2023 02:53 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Khaos cleared his throat once more. "Bonds are unbreakable things. The bond of marriage even more so. Lady Maristza Clarence and I have both chosen one of our species." He looked over at the front of the demon chairs, and his black eyes met Echo's crimson ones. "The Chosen Demon One is Echo Katz. Echo Katz, step forward."
Echo froze. "Are you serious?!" She growled.
Coal shoved her out of her seat. "Go on, sis! Hurry up so we can all go home!" A couple of demons laughed at that.
Echo snarled and walked forward, up to the stage. She tugged her hood over her face again, casting her face in shadows so that her eyes gleamed. She glanced over at Ajax. He was looking at her with genuin shock in his eyes.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   21 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us