Ecifircas
I'm working on that one and another one that's 5 levels in the desert
 Ecifircas
09:49:02 
Bruh-
-Click-
 Poe
09:45:22 
I currently have two quests right now that will give me 14 tokens total when I finish them, so I am pretty excited.
 distant-lands
09:42:57 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Ecifircas
09:42:23 
Urux, yesss. -Click-
 Poe
09:33:40 
Urux-
She is very pretty!
 Urux
09:32:17 Urox
Poe
-WP Click- That's why I wish this girl would give me anything but duds. Shame her rarity is low.
Nice early WP pull though

I bred to some pelt defects and did not realise they were greyscale and rosewood lol so I have a few of them knocking about
 Poe
09:31:34 
-WP Click-
ItÂ’s funny because this guy was my most popular male out of all the customs I have made, but heÂ’s a little boring
 Poe
09:30:23 
Urux-
Honestly IÂ’m more of a colorful wolf lover myself, but it does seem like black and white/grey scale wolves do the best. IÂ’ll probably play around more with the custom maker to see if I can come up with something better.
 Urux
09:28:41 Urox
Ecifircas
I just completed a 5/5 forest level up, good luck!
 Amygdala
09:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Yup...and having 170 means he doesn't need too much cp XD
 Ecifircas
09:27:21 
I'm so close.
-Click-
 Urux
09:26:31 Urox
Amy
Oo! He'll do well!
 Amygdala
09:26:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Yay i got a DH from ghostface
 Urux
09:24:59 Urox
Poe
He's cute! A little too black white leaning for me - but I like my brown wolves lol. I'm sure he would do well :P
 Camille
09:24:20 Lysanderoth
if i had a penny for every time this exact same discussion has been had on this website, id have 100 dollars
 Poe
09:24:10 
-WP Click-
Opinions on him?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +5
Bobcat : -3
Spotted Hyena : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

🗡Night Blood🗡 x Crystal HillsJanuary 10, 2023 10:47 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
A knock at the door startled her, making her drop her pencil. She sighed, cleaning up what she had been drawing with. Standing from her chair, she turned around and crossed her arms, before saying "Come in."
Her door opened, revealing one of the palace's maids. The maid curtsied to her, before announcing "Your parents wish to see you in their study."She sighed again, briefly nodding to the the maid. "You're dismissed." The maid nodded, taking her leave and closing the door behind her.
She looked back at her desk full of drawings and paper and other various things. Expression softening for a brief moment, she gathered herself together before walking over to her mirror to analyze herself.
What do they want now... She shook her head, heading over to the door and opening it.
• • •
Entering into her parent's study, she walked over to her parents. "Yes, Mother and Father?"
The two rulers exchanged a look, before looking at her. "Eclipse, we have made the decision that you need to be married. You are already twenty-two, so you must find a partner to rule with. We have sent out an invitation to all kingdoms for a royal ball this weekend. You will pick someone then."
She stared at them with a neutral look, but she was shocked and upset. "W-What? That's too soon! I need to love them, not just marry to rule! You- You can't do this!"
Without leaving the two time to speak, she was out the door and running out the palace. Starting to sob, she took flight and flew as fast as she could.

Edited at January 10, 2023 11:00 AM by Crystal Hills
🗡Night Blood🗡 x Crystal HillsJanuary 10, 2023 11:30 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
(Running and painting) "oh no im late" soudenly the door open Night walked tours her mother and father "Mother stuped old man, you sasked to see me" her mother palsed "yes Night your brother has been ivited to meet with prinsses Eclipse and..." Night interrupted "and you want me to go with im so he doesent do anything stupid" her mother after "yes"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"so what in it for me" her father yelled "night you will be there to proteced your brother" Night thought about it "hmmm not good enough" her father lower his voise "i will make you your favorite cookies" Night looked at his "deal" and she walked off
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Night sits at her desk with a knife and cuts her self (knoking) looks at the door "come in" Suddenly scarlett (Night's personal maid) walks in "hello prinsses your father asked me to help you pack" Night looks at scarlett "you don't have to call me prinsses just call me Night ok"

Edited at January 10, 2023 05:47 PM by 🗡Night Blood🗡

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us