Ecifircas
I'm working on that one and another one that's 5 levels in the desert
 Ecifircas
09:49:02 
Bruh-
-Click-
 Poe
09:45:22 
I currently have two quests right now that will give me 14 tokens total when I finish them, so I am pretty excited.
 distant-lands
09:42:57 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Ecifircas
09:42:23 
Urux, yesss. -Click-
 Poe
09:33:40 
Urux-
She is very pretty!
 Urux
09:32:17 Urox
Poe
-WP Click- That's why I wish this girl would give me anything but duds. Shame her rarity is low.
Nice early WP pull though

I bred to some pelt defects and did not realise they were greyscale and rosewood lol so I have a few of them knocking about
 Poe
09:31:34 
-WP Click-
ItÂ’s funny because this guy was my most popular male out of all the customs I have made, but heÂ’s a little boring
 Poe
09:30:23 
Urux-
Honestly IÂ’m more of a colorful wolf lover myself, but it does seem like black and white/grey scale wolves do the best. IÂ’ll probably play around more with the custom maker to see if I can come up with something better.
 Urux
09:28:41 Urox
Ecifircas
I just completed a 5/5 forest level up, good luck!
 Amygdala
09:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Yup...and having 170 means he doesn't need too much cp XD
 Ecifircas
09:27:21 
I'm so close.
-Click-
 Urux
09:26:31 Urox
Amy
Oo! He'll do well!
 Amygdala
09:26:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Yay i got a DH from ghostface
 Urux
09:24:59 Urox
Poe
He's cute! A little too black white leaning for me - but I like my brown wolves lol. I'm sure he would do well :P
 Camille
09:24:20 Lysanderoth
if i had a penny for every time this exact same discussion has been had on this website, id have 100 dollars

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +5
Bobcat : -3
Spotted Hyena : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Black Tie Affair x EdlingJanuary 7, 2023 04:13 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award
Please do not post unless your name is in the title, thanks!
Black Tie Affair x EdlingJanuary 7, 2023 05:10 PM

Edling

Neutral

Give Award

•Rhory Laurier•

Full Name:

Rhory Lee Laurier

Male

Sexuality:

Presumably Heterosexual

Birthday:

August 7th

Birthplace:

Pittsburg, New Hampshire

College Major:

Computer Engineering

College Minor:

Information Science

Works part time at a movie theatre (he's only in it for the free movies)

“Please, I breathe excellence, you wish you could keep up with all of this.”

Appearance:

Attractively angular is Rhory’s face, with a soft diamond type structure. His cheekbones reign higher, in a more defined fashion, while his jawline is just short of severe. Running further down, rather than narrowing into a more pointed form, his chin gently rounds. There is no time one can catch this face unshaven, as Rhory prides himself in retaining a clean appearance. The greatest flaw of Rhory facial wise is the purplish tinted bags of an ever present exhaustion resting beneath his contrastingly lively eyes. These eyes, while possessing a gently hooded shape, possess darker faintly curled lashes atop, while the bottom lashes are a bit thinner. The color that makes for the spectacle in his eyes is that of a vibrant cornflower blue, with prominent flecks and streaks of sterling silver that are easily seen when they glint in the right light. Above these alluring orbs sit eyebrows that are of an average thickness at the beginning, while they form a slight arch just short of the midpoint before lightly thinning at the ends.

His nose is merely average, and dare be said delicately structured; with a neatly straight slope paired with a soft button type roundness. Below rests an easily defined cupid's bow, adding a soft flare of definition to his facial front. While his upper lip is rather thin, straight, and lacking much personality, his bottom lip has a visible, slight pout. These lips fair in the tone of a lighter peach, and blend nicely with his overall appearance. And from these lips comes a voice that is best described as modulated, and a voice capable of capturing both his ego and emotions in a fluidly smooth nature. His ears retain a more rounded figure, though they are of perfect size to complement that of which makes up his facial structure and the shape of his head.

Shorter but full sits the lightly curled, dirty blonde head of ringlets Rhory possesses. A near ombre of light browns and dustier blondes make up his shades of hair, though these colors easily flow into one another rather well. Tapering down to the nape of his neck and both behind and barely over his ears, they handsomely thin, though that light curl is vastly evident. A few more wispy curls curtain his forehead, though none are long enough to brave past his eyebrows to impair his vision. No one could describe the sights of his locks as ‘poofy’, but it does reflect a voluminous shine and holds a silky texture.

When it comes to build, Rhory’s is that of a more proportional rectangular type figure. His shoulders are perhaps not the broadest, but they square near evenly with his hips that are straighter versus narrowing at all. At a height of an almost even 6 feet -a smidge shorter if we’re being honest here-, the guy holds a build that resides between the realm of athletic and lanky. A light yet noticeable amount of toning fares in his abdomen, thighs, and calves from his years of hobbying in long distance running. And the parts of his body that do without a complimentary show of light muscle are thinner, but not quite frail in appearance. Overall his skin tone can be regarded as fairing on the duller side of ivory, with complimentary cooler undertones to his light complexion. It is a color that stays the same relatively light pigment all year round, with the exception of a moderate sun-kissed type of look in the summer. There are few, faded scars scattering his body in various places, but none of much significance.

Personality:

By a large margin, Rhory is a widely imaginative and exuberant young man. One who can be described as eclectic as well. Where most fellow intellectuals pounce on practical solutions and ideas to fuel their pursuit of advancement, Rhory is an entity that only has a thirst for interesting concepts and ideas. The wilder the theories and proposals there are in the world, the better! He is also a man that likes to try his hand at figuring people out through quick observation, which often gives off the idea that he’s a mildly judgmental man. Of course, he’sonly merely interested in seeing his guesses on people be right versus judging others though. Overall, he is intellectually curious and propelled forward in life by his desire to explore the things others are too dull, too afraid, or too unbothered to tackle. Rhory also thrives on new experiences, and engaging with others who hold vastly different viewpoints and experiences than other individuals is exciting to him. Without these things for Rhory, he is quick to become bored, frustrated, and overall unhappy with his life and everything in it.

In some sense, Rhory is also oddly mercurial; often flipping between a high-energy, bombastic idealist to a burdened, wisdom weary cynic with the snap of the fingers. So in this way, Rhory holds the key to the element of surprise with his ability to be so vastly unpredictable at any given moment. He also possesses the flaw of not accepting certain realities and rather trading them with the embrace of his own perceptions of the world around him. Sometimes reality is just too much for Rhory… and he’d rather see the world through his uniquely tinted glasses in order to spice things up for himself. The most hindering flaw to Rhory though is his deeply rooted belief that he needs to fix everything. If he doesn’t step up to the plate to fix things, who will? Rhory carries the weight of the world on his shoulders day in, and day out. It exhausts the young man, but he refuses to relent from striving to be the sole bearer of good change, no matter how small his contributions may be... or how often he questions how much he's really doing.

Rhory lusts for the answer to the grand question; why? Why this, why that… Rhory seeks answers to the why of everything around him. He desperately feels he needs to understand how every little thing works- well, how everything interesting works that is. As one that would spend even just a few minutes with him would see, it’s rather easy for Rhory to get carried away with his ideas on a whim. The young man internalizes his thoughts, mumbles his babbles briefly with others, and nearly comes across as rude as he abruptly walks away from others to chase his newest onslaught of ideas. This rudeness is just misplaced excitement, however… usually, as Rhory just has an interesting way of conveying his excitement. This isn’t to say that he isn’t rude though, as Rhory can certainly be quite harsh under stress, or if he feels his own inputs aren't being as values as they should be. Ignoring Rhory is the most sure ticket way of getting him to snap, although he's actively working on his sensitivity to this particular flaw.

This intellectual madman also possesses a fun little thing called an ego. He thoroughly enjoys impressing others with his bouts of knowledge and his fascinating inputs, and Rhory loves it far more when he receives praise and awe. As a charismatic and social butterfly, Rhory does tend to selfishly seek abundant affirmation from other people, as his intellectual prowess has been harshly downplayed by his loved ones since a young age. Rhory knows he’s brilliant, but he needs others to know this about him as well. So he comes off as a show-off, narcissistic even, but Rhory just likes to be an object of others’ awe to feel valued.

While Rhory's aspect of manipulation rarely comes into play, he does play the part of a puppeteer well. Moving people like pawns on a chess board is easy enough for the young man, however he doesn't always feel great about using others. He can certainly be deceptive, dishonest, a fantastic liar too... but all at the cost of guilt. That feeling truly takes a toll on Rhory, especially if he's using those awful means on people he cares about. But he's also a man that won't let any obstacle hinder him from doing what he feels is best, so in this sense, he's irrationally stubborn too. These qualities all stem from a good place, and he usually always has the best of his intentions, it just may not always appear as such to others.

When it comes to the people Rhory cares about in his life, he struggles with the back and forth of pulling them close, and pushing them away. Stability and mediocrity frightens him, so naturally he dodges relationships as best he can. Of course he's a playful flirt, but he usually never has intentions to further anything beyond banter. For the matter of friends, Rhory is only interested in befriending odd individuals, the ones who can continue to keep his life interesting. And adventurous people! Yes, Rhory does tend to befriend the "bad" kids should they entice him with an alluring idea of adventure, but he loves to feel his blood pumping, and he loves broadening his horizons through a variety of experience.

His lust for experience also comes into play with the scholar of a man he is. Learning is a very large part of Rhory's life, and he thoroughly enjoys it. It was quite difficult to settle on a solid major and minor -and he's not above switching them-, due to the fact that there is so much knowledge in various exciting fields to be explored! Mortuary science? A beautiful thing. Archaeology? He would love to dirty his hands in that field! Psychology? It pays to understand himself and others better. All of these things he enjoys make it difficult for his mind to slow down enough to enjoy the present, but there's always so much going on around him that he struggles with slowing down. He is a man that never wants to regret not doing enough with his life, so he blows through experience after experience to continue chasing his intellectually stimulating highs.

Learning; It's his most favorite thing in the entire world to do

His Mind; He knows his intellectual capabilities are something to be envious of, and he has no shame of flaunting this aspect of himself

People; People are so incredibly interesting to Rhory, even the bad ones

Movies; Rhory could be considered a bit of a film fanatic, as he's usually the first to check out a new release, and he's always up to date on the latest big shots in the acting, directing, production, and cinematography world

Wowing People; It's very important for Rhory to know he's impressing others in one way or another, and he derives much pleasure from this

Dislikes:

Average; Average people, mundane lives, a bland mocha... by God, it's as if no one lives by the greatest philosophy ever preached; 'we're here for a fun time, silly gooses, not a long time!'

Being Ignored; This is something takes very personally, and it cuts him very deeply to be treated in such a manner... and it does tend to spur quite the reactions should he not be able to defuse himself

People with no sense of humor; Those who can't take a joke are just absolutely rubbish! Most people are far too sensitive when it comes to jokes in modern society in Rhory's eyes too, so naturally he's had to stray from any desire to be a comedian (not that he had the inclination to be a comedian, but he would never set himself up to get slapped for being funny!)

Lying; He can tolerate being lied to -to a certain degree-, but Rhory really hates to lie to others, as well as being deceptive or manipulative with his lies

Violence; Rhory believes it is usually a very unnecessary thing circulating in the world

Strengths:

His mind; Ask anyone... Rhory is a genius. A brilliant madman, an idol for the ages (says him), and someone whose intellect is what continues to provide bountifully great things in his life

Endurance; Rhory can endure many things; long lines, marathons, conversations with idiots, and many more things

Jack-of-all-trades; Rhory is fairly knowledgeable in many things, spurred from his desire to experience new things... and his knowledge has come in handy on plenty of occasions

Weaknesses:

Stubborn; Just try to reason with or sway his decisions... I dare you

Physical Strength; He's more brains then bronze, and he is far more equipped to run than throw down

Stability; Things that stay constant bore Rhory, and he actively tries to avoid it... which can make his ability to commit to relationships a rather difficult feat

Kin:

Anna Laurier, Mother;

Anna was a slave to her desire to live in a fantasy, Ritzy life. She worked ridiculously hard, which might be an amiable trait if not for the fact she splurged paycheck after paycheck on meaningless expensive things, just to "keep up" with everyone else. Rhory has never known who exactly his mother is trying to keep up with, but her delusional perception of needing to have the finest things in life have always irritated him, as she never valued the things she couldn't see... such as his brilliance. She was a rather inattentive mother, and believed buying people's affection was the way to approach life, no matter how close to going bankrupt she let her family get. Even with Rhory having moved out at 17, his mother still chooses to live like a washed up actress... but it's not much of Rhory's concern anymore.

Luke Laurier, Father;

Luke was an earnest hard worker, and a husband devoted to making his wife happy by working himself practically to death to be able to support her frivolous lifestyle. Rhory knew there was a lot of strain in his parents' relationship, but it was never addressed openly between any of them. Luke as a father was decent, just not very present, and consistently too tired to have any memorable bonding time with his son. Rhory does love his father -more than his mother-, they just have a love that feels distant.

Relationships:

Beverley Newton; Best Friend:

Rhory and Bev have been closer than close since third grade when they first met. It's thanks to Bev that Rhory didn't have an unbearably lonely childhood, as he would often stay at her house, or be brought along on adventures her parents would take them on; the local pool, the movies, or fast food restaurants. When Rhory graduated from high school at 17, it was then he packed shipped and moved in with Beverley and her family, living in the spare bedroom of course. For the next few months, Bev and Rhory were both employed at the same movie theatre, and pooled their money together to be able to hop ship to Los Angeles so Rhory could attend the school his scholarship allowed him entry too. They're roommates now in a small apartment, where Bev is comfortable with working full time as hostess, while Rhory pursues his education.

Exes:

... Also Beverley:

Rhory only dated Bev for a few months when they were 16, and it was because of her he learned where his issues as a partner resided. Their break up was spurred with him being accused of using Beverley as a "safe" option for a relationship, versus actually loving her... which was true. Rhory figured dating someone he was already comfortable with would allow him to avoid the feeling of being stuck with the wrong person. And while they had a briefly intimate relationship, they are truly nothing more than friends in the present. They have a deep understanding of one another, and as much as Rhory hates it, Bev does insist in being his "wingman" on occasion, although Rhory hasn't successfully committed to anyone.

Other:

Might add something here later, might not :)

Edited at January 9, 2023 01:29 AM by Edling
Black Tie Affair x EdlingJanuary 7, 2023 08:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Basics

Name: Everleigh Victoria Pierce

Nickname(s): Ev, Evie (Pronounced Evvy), Ellie, Ever

Birthday: February 14, ****

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Birthplace: Los Angeles, California

Ethnicity: English

Nationality: American

Race: White

College Major: Nursing

College Minor: Forensic Science

Sport: College Dance Team

Appearance

Skin Tone: Ivory skin although she always has a sun kissed look due to being outside a lot.

Complexion: Fair, Pinky/Neutral Undertones

Eye Color: Ocean blue that fades lighter closer to her iris, and with specks of different hues of blue within.

Natural Hair: Vanilla blonde hair with depth and natural highlights throughout. Darker at the roots slightly, and her hair length is to her mid back with rounded layers. Her natural hair has a beachy wave/curl to it sometimes, others it can be more tame and straight.

Height: 5’1”

Weight: 118 lb

Body Type: Mesomorph

Build: Pear Shape

Posture: Usually healthy, though sometimes ends up having a sway back.

Birthmarks: One on her left side right at the end of her rib cage, in the shape of a slightly jagged oval sideways and 2 inches across and one inch up and down.

Moles: She has many flat moles that litter her body, though none on her face.

Freckles: Freckles litter her body and face.

Scars: Little scars can be found but the most noticeable one is the one along her spine from a surgery.

Lefthanded/Righthanded/Ambidextrous: Right handed

Age Character Appears to Others: 21, her age

Dyed Hair Color: Some blonde highlights to upkeep her natural blonde as it’s starting to become darker and darker.

Usual Hairstyle: Down and curled

Tattoos: None

Piercings: Ears and double ears pierced

Makeup Style: Clean Girl (lots of blush and looking sunkissed, and small and subtle false lashes)

Clothing Style: Preppy/Rich Girl, Old money, and Summery

Clothing Size: Small/ Occasional Medium

Shoe Style: Tennis Shoes, Heels, and boots

Shoe Size: 7

Nail Appearance: Usually has her set of dip powder nails, going with a classic French tip set in a coffin shape.

Eyebrow Shape: Her brows are the natural shape with the arch, and they are slightly thick. About medium as they aren’t too big or thin.

Features: She has a gentle and feminine aspect to her. Having a narrow and slightly upturned nose.Along with a pair of bow shaped lips which aren’t too thin nor thick. Her eyes are almond shape and are a main feature she likes. Her cheeks are soft and defined, that carry a natural rosy hue to them. Her ears somewhat small compared to most others and has a bend in her cartilage that she was born with.

Face Shape: Heart/Traingle Shape

Facial Hair: None

Voice: She has a soft, and delicate voice. It’s very comforting, a bit higher, and feminine as you could say.

Distinguishing Feature: Her eyes and lips seem to stand out due to the coloring and mascara that makes her light eyes pop.

Glasses or contacts: Both

Favorite outfit: A cute white mini dress paired with a ribbon bow with her hair in a half up-half down and curled. Along with white heels and a mini bag. For jewelry it’s a simple pearl set including earrings, a necklace, a bracelet, and a ring. Also, her Lulu outfits.

Personality

Extrovert or Introvert: Extrovert

Personality Traits: Intelligent, Determined, Sincere/Empathetic, Reliable, Observant, a bit flirty, and may be somewhat naive

Optimist or Pessimist: Optimist

Temperament: Sanguine

Mood/Attitude: Cheerful,Light-Hearted, Hopeful

Morning Person or Night Owl: Night Owl

Pet Peeves: People with no respect, Liars, Talking over one another

Weakness: Trusts everyone openly, gives everyone the benefit of the doubt

Strengths: Her intelligence and determination

Ruled by Heart or Mind: Thin line between both

Sense of humor: She loves joking around and hearing jokes at the right time

Health

Energy Level: High

Memory Level: High

Disabilities: None

Mental Strengths: Optimistic, Reliable

Mental Weakness: Being lonely or alone, Naive

Physical Strengths: Agility, Flexibility

Physical Weakness: Brute strength, she definitely has some strength though

Past Illnesses: Caught the common cold and flu

Major Surgeries: One right along her spine

Accidents: There’s a whole story

Stability: Mostly Stable, fluctuates a bit at times

Allergies: None that she knows of

Preferences

Diet: Healthy ratio

Favorite Foods: Strawberries, Bananas, Red Meat, Pasta

Favorite Drinks: Sweet Tea, Water

Favorite Place: The Beach and the dance studio

Favorite activities: Spending time at the beach, going out and dancing, making friends, shopping.

Favorite time of day: She loves the sunset, it just is so breathtaking to her

Hobbies: Dancing, being with friends, shopping

Favorite animal: Dogs of course, she has her own four legged pup.

Family

Raised by: Family

Parent Status: Married

Mother’s Name: Isabelle Pierce

Mother’s Age: 43

Father’s Name: Sebastian Pierce

Father’s Age: 46

Relationship with Mother and Father: She is super close with her parents and loves them dearly.

First Born, Middle Child, or Youngest: Youngest

# of Siblings: Two

Relationship with Siblings: Super close with them as well, and they always have been.

Brother 1s Name: Oliver Pierce

Brother 1s Age: 25

Brother 2s Name: Christopher Pierce

Brother 2s Age: 23

What they like most about their family: How close they all are and the fact that they keep peace and love one another.

What they dislike most about their family: Sometimes they can be too protective for her liking

Children: None, she’s only 18

Pets: Female Samoyed Pup named Briar

Relationships

Best Friend(s): A girl named Audrey

Many acquaintances or few close friends? Many friends though she has her close ones

Sexual Preference: Men

Orientation: Heterosexual

Relationship Status: Single, but on the lookout

Marital Status: One day

First Love: None

Current Love(s) or Aspiring Love(s): None right now

Notable Ex-Boyfriend: Vincent Miller

Who knows the character best? Her best friend, Audrey and her family

Opinion of other people in general: She loves meeting people

Does the character hide his/her true opinions and emotions from others? Depending on the person, as you can’t trust everyone and be vulnerable to them

Person character goes to for advice: Audrey or her family

Person character feels responsible for or takes care of: Family

Person character feels shy or awkward around: Once she starts falling for someone

Person character openly admires: Her mother

Most important person in character’s life: All the people close to her, she can never choose

Misc

Peaceful or violent: Peaceful

Weapon: Guns, as her father taught her to shoot when she was younger

Accent: Some American and British mixed together

Language spoken: English

Other languages known: Spanish

Edited at January 7, 2023 08:10 PM by Black Tie Affair

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us