Wolf Play : south park x outlander (1x1)
Chatbox
 Lady Chaos
10:14:45 
Wanna Rp? Pm me!
 Old Money
10:13:33 elegance❀
looking for roleplay partners, pm me!
 Listless
09:53:30 List
working on a quest for 10 levels in the tundra
 Silver via
09:52:05 Silv, Via
Ecifircas
I'm working on that one and another one that's 5 levels in the desert
 Ecifircas
09:49:02 
Bruh-
-Click-
 Poe
09:45:22 
I currently have two quests right now that will give me 14 tokens total when I finish them, so I am pretty excited.
 distant-lands
09:42:57 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Ecifircas
09:42:23 
Urux, yesss. -Click-
 Poe
09:33:40 
Urux-
She is very pretty!
 Urux
09:32:17 Urox
Poe
-WP Click- That's why I wish this girl would give me anything but duds. Shame her rarity is low.
Nice early WP pull though

I bred to some pelt defects and did not realise they were greyscale and rosewood lol so I have a few of them knocking about
 Poe
09:31:34 
-WP Click-
ItÂ’s funny because this guy was my most popular male out of all the customs I have made, but heÂ’s a little boring
 Poe
09:30:23 
Urux-
Honestly IÂ’m more of a colorful wolf lover myself, but it does seem like black and white/grey scale wolves do the best. IÂ’ll probably play around more with the custom maker to see if I can come up with something better.
 Urux
09:28:41 Urox
Ecifircas
I just completed a 5/5 forest level up, good luck!
 Amygdala
09:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Yup...and having 170 means he doesn't need too much cp XD
 Ecifircas
09:27:21 
I'm so close.
-Click-
 Urux
09:26:31 Urox
Amy
Oo! He'll do well!
 Amygdala
09:26:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Yay i got a DH from ghostface
 Urux
09:24:59 Urox
Poe
He's cute! A little too black white leaning for me - but I like my brown wolves lol. I'm sure he would do well :P
 Camille
09:24:20 Lysanderoth
if i had a penny for every time this exact same discussion has been had on this website, id have 100 dollars
 Poe
09:24:10 
-WP Click-
Opinions on him?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +5
Bobcat : -3
Spotted Hyena : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

south park x outlander (1x1)December 29, 2022 09:06 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
please do not post unless you are me or outlander, feel free to tag along though!! ^^
south park x outlander (1x1)December 29, 2022 09:21 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
form by south park
K E N A I
age.
4 1/2 years old
gender.
male
aroma.
fruity
breed.
gray wolf

rank.
beta male
desired rank.
n/a

appearance.
kenai stands at around 33 inches at the shoulder and weighs around 145 pounds. yes, this male is obviously on the bulkier side when it comes to build. this wolf has a pelt that consists of shades of grey and black - his primary coat colour being black. kenai has grey mostly on his shoulders, underside and butt fluff though it's spread all throughout his body.

his muzzle just beginning to gray due to his age, but at the end of the day we all end up aging so that's fine. kenai has bits and speckles of gray that run throughout his body, almost the same shade the fur that's growing along his muzzle. kenai's pelt is rather medium in length, completing his muscular and masculine build. his eyes are nice and light in colour, light brown to be exact. they're much prettier in the sun, though he's not always in the sun for his true eye colour to be seen.
personality.
kenai is a rather gentle mammal who usually keeps to himself but is there when needed at any time. this male is quite respectful and attentive to those in his pack, and certainly enjoys a good fight when needed. having little to no family ties, kenai will risk his life for his pack and would give his own to keep the peace for those he calls his own.

kenai has a rather intimidating nature, he loves to scare others by giving them glares when it's really not needed. this wolf can be seen as a little immature by others. he loves his drama and is always willing to argue with one another for a while before finally giving up and leaving the area. he likes to joke around and will always make little side comments whenever he feels the need to.

kenai prefers to stay away from pups. he tends to stick around the adults whenever he feels social enough to, but usually, you can find him doing something with himself and only himself. he is independent, but not that independent. kenai's still able to do stuff with others or in groups, just not all the time.

likes.
- females
- summer
- hunting
dislikes.
- loud canines
- ignorance
- laziness
strengths.
- speed
- strength
- swimming
weaknesses.
- hot-headed
- new wolves
- trust issues
kin.
open
affiliations.
open
crush.
open
mate.
open
offspring.
open

other.
c - castlegraphics on DA
south park x outlander (1x1)December 29, 2022 10:51 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Karra
`
|Female|3 1/2 years|Grey Wolf|
`
Aroma:
Smells of a mixture of spring rain and pine
`
Mid-Rank
`
Desired Rank:
Perhaps beta or alpha. Not content with her current place/rank among the pack.
`
Appearance:
Karra stands at approximately 29 inches at the shoulder and weighs just under 100 pounds. She has long legs and a rather agile build. This female has a base coat color of a light creamy beige that is clearly visible along her legs, chest, and stomach. The color darkens into a reddish brown on her hips and along her sides. Running down the back of her neck, across her back, and to the tip of her tail are darker shades of brown and black with some visible hints of greys.
`
Her coat isn't nearly as thick and heavy as some in the pack, but that hardly bothers her. Rather it only seems to add to and define her lithe build. Her muzzle consists of cream and light red-brown colors with a black colored nose. Karra's eyes are a beautiful bright honey-gold color, almost matching the color of her ears and the reddish brown colors along her sides.
`
Personality:
Charismatic and energetic Karra can be an overly friendly female. She enjoys the company of others and more often than not can be found mingling with the pack as opposed to on her own. Her energy seems to know no bounds and as such, she won't hesitate to play, run, or frolic about. This energy comes in handy when hunting or scouting as she spares no effort in aiding the pack in finding and bringing down their prey.
`
With a few familial bonds among the ranks of the pack, Karra won't hesitate to risk life and limb to protect the pack. Fiercely loyal and determined, any threat should beware, for she won't stop until either she can't carry on or the threat is eliminated. Despite still acting like a young pup on some occasions she can be very observant and thorough in whatever task she is given or sets herself to do. Though she doesn't get the chance often to play the role of an assertive and dominant member of the pack, when is given the opportunity she is skillful at it, naturally getting others to fall in line.
`
Fall
Males
Hunting
Scouting
Traveling
`
Dislikes:
Overly hot or cold weather
Laziness
Weakness
Fighting amongst the pack
`
Strengths:
Speed
Endurance
Scouting
Ambitious
Charismatic
`
Weakness:
Ambitious
Adventurous
Playful
Charismatic
`
Kin:
Akela (F, littermate)
Motaki (F, younger sibling)
Kiba (M, littermate)
Sula (M, older sibling)
Toboe (M, older sibling)
`
Affiliations:
Open
`
Crush:
Open
`
Mate:
Open
`
Offspring:
Open
`
Other:
Credit for images goes to landkeks-stock on DA
south park x outlander (1x1)December 31, 2022 01:19 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
It was a cool spring morning. The sun had just begun its ascent into the sky, its warms rays beginning to cast gentle streaks of light through the leaves and branches of the forest trees. A symphony of birds sang their usual morning songs, as other forest creatures woke from their night's rest. Owls had long since returned to their trees or burrows, leaving the mice and other small creatures to scurry about in peace.
There was a light and gentle breeze that traveled through the forest, rustling the leaves of the trees and causing the blades of grass to dance about. It ruffled Karra's coat, tugging at and tempting what little remained of her winter coat to leave her lithe body. The she-wolf had little qualms about it but rather was grateful. With the weather warming and summer just over the horizon, the insulation that her winter coat gave her was more of a hindrance now than it was a help.
Stepping down from the large slab of stone that jutted out of the hillside, she moved back onto the game trail. Her paws fell silently on the well-trodden path that she walked upon, her ears swiveling about in an effort to catch and listen to the sounds of the forest around her. Karra's eyes remained sharp and vigilant as well, catching and observing any movement around her. While her primary objective was not to hunt she wouldn't hesitate to catch a rabbit or squirrel that wasn't quick enough to notice her approach and escape.
A quick snack while away from the majority of the pack wasn't unheard of. She'd known and come across plenty of wolves who'd scampered off just long enough to catch and eat something without the coveting eyes of the pack. And, it would be a falsehood for her to state that she hadn't done so on occasion.
Flicking her ear, the wolf slowed her pace from a hastened trot to a walk. Currently, she was alone, one of the increasingly rare times when she wasn't surrounded by other wolves or at least accompanied by a pack mate or two. Despite having given herself the task of scouting the surrounding area as opposed to laying about and doing very little, as always she took the job seriously. Any hint or sign of a predator or potential threat she logged away should such information be needed in the future.
south park x outlander (1x1)December 31, 2022 01:47 PM

South Park

Neutral

Give Award
kenai trotted through the forest gracefully as he scanned the bushes for whatever could be the first meal of the day. honestly - he wasn't too hungry but the adult male decided it would be best to try at least to find something, and even if he didn't eat it he could always save it for juneau.

juneau was a pup he'd found by herself as quite a young pup. she'd grown up with kenai and was almost all she'd known. juneau was rather bubbly, always quite excited to see kenai whenever he'd been gone for a little while. after all, kenai was like juneau's father figure.

suddenly, he heard noises coming from a nearby bush. slowing down practically almost to a stop, the male pushed his nose to the ground trying to get a hold of whatever was over there. a rabbit. he huffed in his mind. that's alright. juneau could have it.
kenai crept down into a stalking position, slowly making his way over to the bush with the prey in it. yeah, jumping in a bush was a stupid decision but who cared? he didn't.

kenai swiftly jumped up into the air hoping he'd land on the rabbit which would be beneath him. he heard a sudden shrill which obviously had come from the prey below him. "jackpot" he smirked before picking the rabbit up in his maw to make his way back to his camp. the rabbit wasn't too big but it wasn't super small either. it wasn't too corpulent yet it wasn't too scrawny. perhaps the male could go on another hunting adventure, and juneau could tag along.

kenai cantered through the trees before reaching his final destination. he suddenly squeezed through a medium-sized entrance before entering a big clearing. juneau was sitting patiently directly in the middle. "kenai!" she happily smiled as she curiously bounded towards the larger male. juneau was rather small, in fact she hadn't grown since she was around 7 months old.

dropping the rabbit from his muzzle, kenai happily smiled as he offered the dead mammal to the pup. "hi, juneau! i didn't quite feel hungry myself this morning, so i got this for you."
south park x outlander (1x1)December 31, 2022 02:36 PM

Outlander

Lightbringer

Give Award
Karra's excursion away from the pack continued for a good while longer before she finally circled back. Most everything was as she had left it. Some wolves were up and about, others still lazing around. Her sharp golden gaze was quick to fall upon Juneau and Kenai. Stepping away from the entrance to the clearing the female tossed a curious glance toward the small meal that the beta male had brought the young female. She wasn't particularly hungry even without having found or caught anything. Even if she were she most certainly would not take a rabbit from such a small wolf.
`
Though she didn't show it, she'd be lying if she said she wasn't at least a little concerned with how stunted the pup's growth seemed to be. Any extra food or small snacks she could get would most definitely be good in helping her to grow at least a little larger. Catching herself standing and staring, the female pushed any further thoughts on the subject aside. With a slight flick of her ears, she strode toward the two. "Good morning Jeanue and Kenai." She greeted her voice carrying the warmth and friendliness in it that it almost always did.
`
Karra's charismatic attitude was one of her greatest strengths, or at least she thought so. It enabled her to enjoy the art of conversation and appreciate the individuals around her. More often than not her friendly character had helped any new members adjust to the pack life, or at least she liked to think so. While it was a strength she was well aware of the fact that it could be one of her weaknesses as well. She had a bad habit of sticking her nose into the business it didn't belong, and though she often tried to learn from such mistakes, she found it far more difficult than expected especially when whatever she found involved a close friend or a packmate.
`
Rather than stopping before the two, she lowered her head in further greeting as she passed both of them. Turning her gaze away shortly after she let her eyes come to rest on two wolves laying on the far side of the clearing. One was a relatively large male, similar in size and stature to Kenai. His coat was almost entirely white save for the dark blacks and greys that ran down and across his neck and back. The other was a female who was the same size as Karra but carrying a lot more weight and strength with her. Her coloring was similar to Karra's as well, though the browns were a fair bit darker and any hint of red was absent. "Hello Kiba and Eula." Her greeting pulled the two wolves from their conversation.
`
"I was wondering where you ran off to," Kiba said as he pushed himself up and into a sitting position. Eula with little interest in moving an inch from her spot looked up at the two of them. "You're her brother, if anyone should know by now that Karra can't stand being still or staying in one place for long, it should be you." She laughed. Karra let the tip of her tail swish back and forth in a soft wag as she moved to sit down in front of the two.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us