Wolf Play : seeking a role-player a long term one
Chatbox
 Dawnforest
12:33:19 Dawn
Looking for roleplay partners. Pm me,
 starmutt
12:28:31 marsh | they/it
30k dominance we win these

i'm gonna lose like 2k of that come the following monday because i have 24 wolves 15+ years old </3
 Revelry
12:21:50 Rev
pvp?
 distant-lands
12:03:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
damn, she's really holding these pups hostage.
 The NightClan
12:03:29 Wolfy, Night
I want to pvp, but my wolves arenÂ’t the bestÂ…
 Crooked Magic
12:00:06 Crook, She/her
pvp anyone?
 Goddess Juno
11:58:44 Juno (he/they)
no problem! and i believe that your wolf will give birth to 1-3 puppies
 Packstead
11:57:56 
thanks!
 Goddess Juno
11:57:52 Juno (he/they)
packstead
pregnancy is 70-90ish hours and labor is 2-5
 Black River
11:57:20 Lady Lynn
Packstead - around 4 days!
 Packstead
11:56:46 
Hi iÂ’m new to the game, can anyone tell me how long it takes for puppies to be born?
 distant-lands
11:45:00 katy | beetle
marsh,
tehe, okay c:

have a good night!
 Caeruleum
11:44:15 Cae, Blue
aaand suddenly remembered i have not eaten i too long. gonna go grab a bite, see you in a bit <3
 Caeruleum
11:43:36 Cae, Blue
nahhh, i go autopilot and heal heal heal heal and after the battle i remember i do have, in fact, 3 other teams 🧍‍♀️
 starmutt
11:42:57 marsh | they/it
tehe i'll dm you later after i wake up lol
i love species trading so much
 distant-lands
11:42:10 katy | beetle
marsh,
omg yes i would love to
 kycantina
11:41:48 ky
Blue, Not gonna lie the only reason I have so many is because I hate when I still have leftover moves and no viable wolves after fighting sun bears haha
 Caeruleum
11:41:01 Cae, Blue
oh my God that is so felt please-
 starmutt
11:40:17 marsh | they/it
@katy
would you ever like to trade plant cat for honse dog 👉👈
/not forced
 Caeruleum
11:39:54 Cae, Blue
*hate the change* >:(

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

seeking a role-player a long term oneDecember 23, 2022 04:56 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
hi everyone the name says it all I am looking for a long term roleplayer since i am bored and needing something to do so why not roleplay,
this is how you would see this post:
1: about me
2 : rules
3: roleplays i would like to do
4: other people i would love to continue
seeking a role-player a long term oneDecember 23, 2022 05:23 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
About My RPs:

- I am flexible on just about everything
- I like to plan/ discuss as much as possible before we start, but we don't have to
- I use my own characters
- I RP in forum and PMs
- I'm looking for a challenge in order to improve (so if you can tolerate my replies, please let me know). Also, if you're experienced, I would enjoy helpful pointers
- I give at least 100+ words per reply (preferably more) and would if you could do the same if not better.

Edited at December 23, 2022 05:33 PM by Hell gate
seeking a role-player a long term oneDecember 23, 2022 05:34 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Common Expectations:

- Following WP rules

- Move the plot.

- Characters with motivations and goals are fun. But don't let those goals be too easily achievable.

- Communication is key. Be it out of character while we're going, or if you want to end the RP. Also, let me know how often you'd like replies.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

If you believe you would be a good fit or have interest in RPing, PM me! I have ideas and would love to hear yours!

seeking a role-player a long term oneDecember 23, 2022 05:37 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award

what I am intrested in

The Plot-

The Strays are ex Vile members, a stray gang ruled by Domican. The Strays escape Vile, fleeing from the ascending viciousness. Their heading North in the city approaching the richer streets. The Pets are growing tired of their owner's strict and rich lifestyle. They plan on escaping their owner's homes and residing in the streets for freedom. Once the two groups collide, will there be tension or will the two opposite parties learn to coexist?

SETTING

The city isn't accurately Las Angeles, but we're calling it Las Angeles since its easier. South is the pooer side of the city, gangs and independent strays live here. North is the richer side of the city, the farther you go the richer it gets. There gated communities, mansions, and a nicer economy. East is further inland to large hills with scattered homes and neighborhoods, beyond those hills is dryer open land than to farms then eventually to the wilderness. West is the beach that is public to civilians and is always crowded.
A plague hit the city and took out most animals, including all humans. The dogs and some smaller mammals like mice and rats are immune to the infection. Cats weren't so lucky. The contaminated area is too big for a dog of any size to get out of. Even if one has enough energy to run non-stop, it will take days and the area is known for having bears in the area, so it probably wouldn't survive. After some hours, some humans came with special equipment and took most of the dogs to rescue centers and eventually new owners. They didn't have enough space for all of them so they left some behind. This roleplay is about that unlucky bunch that got left behind. Some humans in cranes have tried to demolish the city, but one of them caught the plague and died, which made the others leave. The city's buildings are now mostly rubble, but some are still intact, just fallen down. Will you survive and form a pack with your fellow survivors or will you die like the rest of the city's residents?
An experiment is being conducted. 13 orphaned teens will be taken to a secluded island. The island has plenty of food, in the form of tropical plants and animals, and a river runs through it, providing water. Anything else might be found in boxes the organizers drop from helicopters. These will come only rarely, so the teens had better get to them soon. Providing, of course that they don't end up fighting over the precious supplies.

Edited at December 23, 2022 05:42 PM by Hell gate
seeking a role-player a long term oneDecember 23, 2022 05:46 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
what i would like to contiune

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us