Wolf Play : Blankspace x Hell Gate
Chatbox
 distant-lands
12:03:38 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
damn, she's really holding these pups hostage.
 The NightClan
12:03:29 Wolfy, Night
I want to pvp, but my wolves arenÂ’t the bestÂ…
 Crooked Magic
12:00:06 Crook, She/her
pvp anyone?
 Goddess Juno
11:58:44 Juno (he/they)
no problem! and i believe that your wolf will give birth to 1-3 puppies
 Packstead
11:57:56 
thanks!
 Goddess Juno
11:57:52 Juno (he/they)
packstead
pregnancy is 70-90ish hours and labor is 2-5
 Black River
11:57:20 Lady Lynn
Packstead - around 4 days!
 Packstead
11:56:46 
Hi iÂ’m new to the game, can anyone tell me how long it takes for puppies to be born?
 distant-lands
11:45:00 katy | beetle
marsh,
tehe, okay c:

have a good night!
 Caeruleum
11:44:15 Cae, Blue
aaand suddenly remembered i have not eaten i too long. gonna go grab a bite, see you in a bit <3
 Caeruleum
11:43:36 Cae, Blue
nahhh, i go autopilot and heal heal heal heal and after the battle i remember i do have, in fact, 3 other teams 🧍‍♀️
 starmutt
11:42:57 marsh | they/it
tehe i'll dm you later after i wake up lol
i love species trading so much
 distant-lands
11:42:10 katy | beetle
marsh,
omg yes i would love to
 kycantina
11:41:48 ky
Blue, Not gonna lie the only reason I have so many is because I hate when I still have leftover moves and no viable wolves after fighting sun bears haha
 Caeruleum
11:41:01 Cae, Blue
oh my God that is so felt please-
 starmutt
11:40:17 marsh | they/it
@katy
would you ever like to trade plant cat for honse dog 👉👈
/not forced
 Caeruleum
11:39:54 Cae, Blue
*hate the change* >:(
 Caeruleum
11:39:45 Cae, Blue
forest 2-5 will forever be so dearly missed 😭😭😭 dont hate yourself for the habits we made while enjoying the prosperity
 kycantina
11:38:11 ky
and also that's on being an underemployed new grad with too much free time haha
 kycantina
11:37:27 ky
Blue, lmao I miss the old forest level 5 every day. 12 full DGs (4 are on death's door) and 4 trainees, going on 5. I kinda hate myself lol.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : -1
Jaguar : +1
Rattlesnake : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Blankspace x Hell GateDecember 21, 2022 05:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
In the quiet forest of Deepspark, an unlikely relationship forms. Will others find out?
Idk what to do lol
Blankspace x Hell GateDecember 21, 2022 05:41 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hi that's okay lol
Blankspace x Hell GateDecember 21, 2022 05:47 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Vitryan Dysuvia
Male
Vampire
Bisexual
Physical Description
Vitryan is a tall, slim, well muscled vampire with black-silver hair and blood red eyes. He has many scars dotting his pale skin, most faded. He has long fingers with normally painted, clawlike nails.
Personality
Vitryan is sweet and caring to people he is close to, though may be harsh to unfamiliar people. He is very persuasive and can easily manipulate someone he wants.
[I'll add more as we go]

Edited at December 21, 2022 05:51 PM by Blankspace
Blankspace x Hell GateDecember 21, 2022 05:53 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Okay )
Sara Willson
Female
Human
Bisexual
_
Physical Description
Sara is a 5.9hh lady she is skinny and she has Light blonde hair and blue eyes , she is pale skin and wears a beautiful dress with a cap to hide her hair some.
_
Personally
She is a shy lady, scared of talking to people and hoping to find a friend in a new town she is living with her sister which watches out for her to make sure she is not talking to the wrong guys
( I'll add more when it comes in mind)
Blankspace x Hell GateDecember 21, 2022 06:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Vitryan walked silently through the forest, his pointed ears perked for anything unusual. It wasn't often he'd stray from the forest, so he hung around common paths to wait for a good meal.
Today was a bit different, however. He wasn't searching for one to attack. He didn't excatly know what he wanted, but as he crouched in the brush, red eyes gleaming, he heard the sound of a caravan far off. Perfect.
Blankspace x Hell GateDecember 21, 2022 06:10 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sara looks around the people who was talking and staring at her at the sametime, Sara sighed and walks to the main entrance of the building and calls her sister and said " answer please " no one answered her back Sara sighed
She wasn't as much of a people person but would stay just until she gets home and she was walking with a caravan at least she didn't have to be home in her parents home she wanted to be with her sister at least Sara smiles as she looks around and outside
Blankspace x Hell GateDecember 21, 2022 06:18 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
As the caravan passed, Vitryan examined the people. He began to walk behind the group, zeroing in on a blonde-haired woman. He followed her silently, then came up behind her and clapped a hand over her mouth. He slowed down and split away from the caravan.
"You be quiet, girl, and this will be much easier for you." He hissed into her ear, the pair dissapearing into the bushes.
When the caravan passed, Vitryan released her. "I'm sorry for that, you were travelling with some bad people." He said, "If you had stayed with them for much longer, you wouldnt've survived."
Blankspace x Hell GateDecember 21, 2022 06:47 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
sara gasp before trying to hold her composer also trying not to move and once she was released she moves away from him before saying "what do you want i was just following them that way i can get to my sister house " as she looks at her phone and sighed would she ever call her back she need the help really bad
sara didn't think this would happen get caught by a guy oh what ever he was he was mysteriest and she want to get away from him and just leave but she didn't think he would let her go since he pulled her away sara sighed and said " i would like to know who you are before you kidnap me cause i don't know what i did wrong that i had to be pulled away from the group"
Blankspace x Hell GateDecember 21, 2022 07:01 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"My name is Vitryan Dysuvia." Vitryan introduced himself, offering a hand to shake. "And don't worry, your accomodations will be comfortable." He gave a small smile, his fangs now visible and gleaming as he adjusted his coat.
"I mean no harm to you, despite my.. threatening appearance. You can trust me."
Blankspace x Hell GateDecember 21, 2022 07:56 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sara said " nice to meet you my name is Sara Willson " as she kindly takes his hand and shakes it before taking her hand back and looks around what she doing there and why is she stay she can just leave Sara said " how can that be if you look more scary then being kidnap is and secondly i don't even know you " as she leans against a tree and looks at him wondering what he wanted for her until she said " i can give you money if you need it"

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us