Ecifircas
I'm working on that one and another one that's 5 levels in the desert
 Ecifircas
09:49:02 
Bruh-
-Click-
 Poe
09:45:22 
I currently have two quests right now that will give me 14 tokens total when I finish them, so I am pretty excited.
 distant-lands
09:42:57 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
paws? :)
 Ecifircas
09:42:23 
Urux, yesss. -Click-
 Poe
09:33:40 
Urux-
She is very pretty!
 Urux
09:32:17 Urox
Poe
-WP Click- That's why I wish this girl would give me anything but duds. Shame her rarity is low.
Nice early WP pull though

I bred to some pelt defects and did not realise they were greyscale and rosewood lol so I have a few of them knocking about
 Poe
09:31:34 
-WP Click-
ItÂ’s funny because this guy was my most popular male out of all the customs I have made, but heÂ’s a little boring
 Poe
09:30:23 
Urux-
Honestly IÂ’m more of a colorful wolf lover myself, but it does seem like black and white/grey scale wolves do the best. IÂ’ll probably play around more with the custom maker to see if I can come up with something better.
 Urux
09:28:41 Urox
Ecifircas
I just completed a 5/5 forest level up, good luck!
 Amygdala
09:27:54 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Yup...and having 170 means he doesn't need too much cp XD
 Ecifircas
09:27:21 
I'm so close.
-Click-
 Urux
09:26:31 Urox
Amy
Oo! He'll do well!
 Amygdala
09:26:00 Amy/Anpmygdala
-WP Click-

Yay i got a DH from ghostface
 Urux
09:24:59 Urox
Poe
He's cute! A little too black white leaning for me - but I like my brown wolves lol. I'm sure he would do well :P
 Camille
09:24:20 Lysanderoth
if i had a penny for every time this exact same discussion has been had on this website, id have 100 dollars
 Poe
09:24:10 
-WP Click-
Opinions on him?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : +5
Bobcat : -3
Spotted Hyena : -3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Heavy Snow

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Ashes of NightxAkira FireDecember 12, 2022 07:56 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

Please only post here if you are mentioned in the title but feel free to follow along. :)

-Backstory-

There's an all Female Organization that is sort of government based. Its a secret organization meant for troubled adults basically. They will be responsible for restocking supplies from overseas trading, spying on other countries, tracking down scammers on the internet, checking for viruses...basically jobs that most people dont sign up to do for free that are a little government involved. This organization isnt exactly friendly toward its workers. Its more like a boot camp type of living, if not worse.

The organization is cruel. The workers can only take breaks when they are told, they can only use the bathroom when they are told-and thats for sure not without a supervisor, they cant sleep or shower or anything without being told. They work all day in hopes to prove that they arent troubled so they can get out. Little do the workers know that this isnt going to happen.

Character A and B are assigned on the same job. Day by day, its strenuous hard work and neither one of them are happy. They began talking and forming a plan to escape the organization. One day, Character A gets locked in the bathroom as a prank. She is left there all night and she hears some of the supervisors talking about how driving a sense of hope within the workers is cruel and that they will never be free to live as civilians again. That is when Character A knows that Character B and her must get out of there and escape the cruel ways of the organization...

Ashes of NightxAkira FireDecember 12, 2022 08:55 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

~Charmayne Evans~

~Age~

23 y/o

~Gender~

Woman

~Sexuality~

Bisexual

~Appearance~

Charmayne stands about at 5'5 or 5'6 on a good day. She has a pear-shaped body with shorter, thick muscles legs and a smaller bust area. Despite having thick thighs, she's still on the skinnier side. She doesn't possess much muscle in her arm area but she's working on that, well it's an area that needs improving no matter if she wants to or not.

As for her face, she has a heart shaped facial structure, with slight cheekbones and a sharper chin. She has "Taylor Swift" eyes or hooded eyes. Her eyes are rather small, same with her nose. She has pale green eyes and very fair skin.

Her hair is a soft brown shade, she keeps it long. She made a compromise where she can have long hair as long as she pins it back in a tight bun every day. Her hair when it's not in a bun rests just at her waistline and forms tight 3C curls.

~Family~

Mother ~ Indie Evans(Status ~Dead)

Father ~ Elliot White(Status ~ Not in Picture)

Siblings: None

~Backstory~

(More details in RP but a quick summary)

Charmayne grew up in a low-income household. She often stole to help provide for her family and was taught how to at a very young age. Her parents grew up homeless and had just made enough money to buy a house when she was accidentally conceived. Because money was so tight, her parents leaned on her to provide income. She started pick-pocketing and later worked herself up to larger things.

A desperate attempt to earn more money, she began to steal from local businesses and houses to earn an income. It didn't keep the electricity running in the house or clothing or even food on the dinner table though. Her father eventually left the family to avoid "getting caught again" which left her and her mother struggling. When her mother wasn't working as a hairstylist, she was stealing to help Charmayne earn a little bit of cash.

However, stealing could only work so long. Soon her mother and her became homeless again. The street life was tough on Charmayne. She lost her mother in a gang-fight over a location. The police were called to the scene and by the time they arrived, the gang was gone and Charmayne was hovering over her mother in tears. The police arrested Charmayne and Charmayne got blamed for the killing of her mother. That's why she ended up at the organization. For a "better chance" at life and to be saved from a life worth of years in prison over a murder she didn't do.

~Other~

(Nothing I can think of right now.)

Edited at December 12, 2022 08:58 PM by Ashes of Night
Ashes of NightxAkira FireDecember 12, 2022 09:28 PM

Akira Fire

Neutral

Give Award

~Crystal Oceana~

~Age~

19 years

~Gender~

Female

~Sexuality~

Bisexual

~Appearance~

Crystal is 5'3" and she embrasses her shortness, at least she tries to. Sometimes it is difficult to when others make fun of it though. Her body is thin and delicate and she weighs on the low end of the recommended scale for her height. Her hands are tiny but she has long fingers. She has no notable assets if you know what I mean.

Her face is the sharpest part about her. She has a sharp jaw and nose that one usally wouldn't consider very feminine. She has large blue eyes with long white eyelashes and her lips are quite plump.

She has long hair that is bleached almost white with ocean blue ends. Her hair hangs down to her butt and she often sits on it if its not tied up. She likes to keep it french or dutch braided and when it is done up like that, it usually hangs to her mid-back.

~Family~

Mother ~ Ruby Oceana(Status ~Dead)

Father ~ ?(Status ~ Dead)

Siblings: None

~Backstory~

(More details in RP but a quick summary)

Crystal was abandoned on the steps of an ophanage when she was 4 months old. They raised her until she was four and then sent her to boarding school where she pretty much grew up. She didn't make friends very well but she did get a decent education.

When she was eighteen, Crystal graduated from school and was essetially tossed out on the streets. She put her embroidery and crotcheting skills to good use eventually earned herself a job at small family-owned store. Usually Crystal would sit in a corner working on a project and wouldn't give more tham a shy smile to people who came in.

One night she was asked to stay late in the shop to finifsh an embroidery order that was being picked up the next morning. Right as Crystal was locking up, a three robbers forced their way into the building. Because she had the key, no alarms were set off. They tied her in the back room after making off with all the cash and a few valuable items. When the shop owners arrived th next morning, they immediatly blamed Crystal. It had actually been the shop owners themselves trying to get her out of the way because they had secretly been stealing from their customers and they thought she had caught on. Crystal was immediatly arrested and that was the reason she was forced into the organization. They told her it would give her a chance to prove that she didn't do it and she would have a better start after she finished.

~Other~

(Nothing)

Ashes of NightxAkira FireDecember 12, 2022 09:52 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

"Get up ladies! You have five minutes!"

A loud horn went off along with the shouting of her damn annoying voice.

It was the same routine everyday. The same annoying voice. The same annoying wake up, work, sleep pattern. She supposed it kept them busy but she was still aching for the day that she could break out and escape.

She had been here the longest, since the beginning of this little project. It was a project to help criminals get back to everyday lives, she knew that much. However, the conditions were everything but everyday. Everything was filthy, unsafe, and disgusting. Everything about this project screamed labor or military camp instead of helping women go back to the ordinary lives. She had been here for way too long, she knew every trick by now and every routine.

So she slipped off her bed and got her stuff for the shower. Everything was timed in segments: 30 minutes to brush your teeth, 20 seconds to pee, 2 minutes to shower, and 2 minutes to get dressed. She was used to this routine, she always completed it in under the 5 minutes. Since she woke up so fast, she always got the first shower.

Now the showers were disgusting as well. There is mold all over the tiles, hair all over the place, the bathrooms always had overflowing trash and pee all over the floors. It was unsanitary but everyone knew better than to complain. If they complained, that would mean pushups for the rest of the day.

Today though, somebody really wanted to do pushups. When they got up, they yawned and made an audible grunt noise. She could hear the grunt from the bathroom stall, just before she turned on the water. Then followed by more yelling by supervisor. Noises weren't allowed to be heard ever. Even dropping a shampoo bottle counted as noise.

She showered, stepping out and into her day clothes. It was the exact same outfit every day. The only time she got a new one was when there was visible holes in it. The same outfit: a black tank top and a pair of cargo pants. The supervisor starred her down as she got dressed but that was usual routine. The supervisor always watched her more than the others. Probably because she was the only one here with a murder charge. A false murder charge but a murder charge nonetheless.

She finished getting dressed and brushed her teeth. She used the bathroom and slipped past some of the other women with a silent sigh. She was tired of this. They were all tired of this. One woman was crying silently in the corner of the room, probably the one that made the noise. Some of the other women were signing to each other how much they hate the supervisor. Sign language was popular and something that the women here sort of made up to help them communicate. She helped start that, she couldn't help but feel more proud seeing it actually being used by the less experienced workers.

Even so, she couldn't believe she had been here this long. It's been years. All she wanted more was to leave but the only way to do that would be to prove she wasn't guilty of murder. Her mother died 4 years ago, the evidence she didn't do it was long gone by now.

Ashes of NightxAkira FireDecember 12, 2022 10:09 PM

Akira Fire

Neutral

Give Award

Crystal slid out of bed with a silent groan. It was only her 2nd month here and she hated it. Slowly she picked up her clothes and shower belongings and headed to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth quickly and went to the bathroom before heading over to the showers

Each stall was lined up and they each had only a thin white curtian dividing the shower to the hallway. If it was wet and the person walking by looked just right, you could see clearly through the curtian. Crystal hated thinking about the fact that the other women might see her showering. She felt like they would judge her so she always showered as fast as she could.

As always, she walked all the way down to the end of the row, hoping the shower on the very end was empty. To her annoyance it was not. She could feel the supervisor staring her down so she quickly slipped into the next shower. She looked down at the concrete and held back a groan. A huge chunk had broken out and the hole was now filled with long hair. Crystal tried to ignore it as she quickly washed her long hair but that was the fastest shower she had ever had in her life.

After getting dressed in the camp 'uniform', Crystal quickly french braided her long wet hair. It hung down her back leaving a cold wet stripe on her top and she shivered. She hated wet hair. She took her other hairtye off her wrist and twisted her braid up into a bun and fastened it.

After collecting her belongings, she headed back up to the cabin to put them back. As she left the building, she felt the supervisers eyes drilling through the back of her head and she winced slightly.

Ashes of NightxAkira FireDecember 15, 2022 06:39 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

Whoops, forgot to subscribe to the rp. )))

Charmayne put her hair up in a tight bun, finishing her look. She didn't mind all the attention from the supervisors or the limited privacy in the showers. She was rather used to it, being one of the oldest here. She could remember the days where there were only 3 women here. Then they started adding more. Those women were gone though. Apparently they had proven themselves innocent. That's what the supervisors claimed but she knew that wasn't true. There was something they were hiding.

But it wasn't any of her business. She had bigger fish in the sea. So once she was done, she headed out of the cabin. There was a supervisor outside the door. The supervisor gestured her over and she suppressed a groan. Everyday they checked her for weapons. Only her though. Apparently she was the only one with a serious murder charge. She sighed and obeyed, spacing her legs apart and holding her arms out straight.

While she was being patted down, she heard the cabin door open and shut. That was one of the only things that made noise. A young woman walked out, one of the newer ones she supposed. She studied the woman with white hair for a moment until one of the supervisor's hands pinched her. Unable to contain her reaction, a small shriek exited her mouth. The supervisor's eyes narrowed as she finished the search before shoving Charmayne toward the breakfast building.

"We'll discuss this later, murderer," The supervisor muttered in her ear before giving her another shove.

Oh great, the discussions were rather one-sided and came in the form of pushups. Anyone who made a noise would receive pushups as punishment. Looks like the crying woman from earlier wouldn't be alone in her punishment today.

Ashes of NightxAkira FireDecember 15, 2022 07:40 PM

Akira Fire

Neutral

Give Award

(Ugh! this is so hard for me. I never realized how importent conversation was in my RPs. They almost solely conversation based)

As Crystal headed down for breakfast, she passed a woman being checked for something. 'Probably weapons,' She thought. Seconds later she heard a little shriek and it took everything in her small frame to resist turning around. She knew if she turned around that she would probably be subjected to the same pat down.

The women here didn't really show alot of care for each other because it tended to get them all in some sort of trouble if even one of them was punished. It wasn't fair and Crystal knew it but she figured it was the easiest way to keep uprising under control.

As she walked down to get her food, Crystal's mind started to wander. Her active imagination was always making up stories and today was no exception. She imagined her mother walking beside her, laughing as she shared a story from her childhood. Adsentmindedly, she started to wander back and forth across the path following the shadows cast by the fence and the early morning sun.

Ashes of NightxAkira FireDecember 16, 2022 08:12 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

It's also the beginning, give it time.)))

She was sent down the path to get her food. Supervisors covered the area, watching her every move. It seemed like they watched her more than the other women, after all she was the only one that got pat downs. It didn't make too much sense though, she couldn't magically steal a gun in the night.

She noticed that the woman before her seemed to be in la-la land to say the least. She was walking kind of funny, like she was following the steps of the shadows along the fence. Charmayne couldn't help but frown a little at the slow pace. She wanted to get away from the supervisor's gaze that patted her down. That one seemed to have a problem with her and the gaze made her uncomfortable.

After a few minutes, she reached and lightly tapped on the woman's shoulder to get her attention. She also moved to walk beside her to shield the pat down supervisor's gaze from any communication that would happen. That was the one rule here: no communication with the other women here. Of course, lots of women broke that rule through hand gestures and the organization's secret sign language. It was made up sign language and probably didn't match up at all with the official sign language in any way. But it was simple and one method that could guarantee no push ups, as long as a supervisor didn't see your hands moving around.

"Are you sick?" she gestured in sign language to the woman with a small shake of her head. Sickness was serious, especially if it spread. With the way the woman was walking, it was easy to assume that she was sick or losing her mind. Either one was possibility here with the environment and the strict rules.

Ashes of NightxAkira FireDecember 16, 2022 08:57 PM

Akira Fire

Neutral

Give Award

(True. Also I guess we never established how many words per post. I hope mine aren't too short)

Crystal jumped slightly at the touch on her shoulder and she quickly scrambled to the side of the path. She ignored the other woman for a few minutes, still a bit flustered and a little bit frightened. For a second she had thought it was a supervisor and she was about to get a punishment.

"No." Crystal quickly signed back. She snuck a sideways glance at the woman for a few moments. It was the same one that was getting the pat down just a few minutes earlier. 'Was she the one that shrieked?' Crystal wondered to herself. 'No that isn't possible. She's been here a long time and she knows the rules.'

Crystal shyly signed, "Name?" she knew her limited sign language was probaby cringy and she felt her face flush a bit. She watched a trio of women ahead of them enter the breakfast building and she sighed inwardly. She hated being inside. She would rather be outdoors even with all the supervisors.

Ashes of NightxAkira FireDecember 16, 2022 10:23 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

She didn't mean to startle the woman. She just wanted to make sure that she was alright. Plus, if the supervisors saw her walking like that she would probably get in trouble. It was looking out for her in way.

That was what role Charmayne had taken at the camp. She began to look at members and correct them before the supervisors noticed. Of course, there was nothing she could have done for the crying woman earlier. It was her fault for making a noise.

Kind of like it was when she made a noise during the patdow. Although she hardly thought the fault was strictly hers. The pat down supervisor had pinched her and it took her by surprise.

She watched the woman with curiosity as she saw the side-glance and then the answer to the question. If she wasn't sick why was she walking like that then? the easy answer was that she was starting to go crazy but the woman hadn't been here long enough to lose her mind. Besides, she sure didn't look like the crazy type. When she gestured for her name, she frowned a little.

Charmayne was a name that didn't represent anything. She couldn't just point at the Sky or the daisies growing beyond the fence. She had nothing and the sign language didn't cover names. The original ladies here and her didn't think that one through. So she gave a shrug, looking at the ground.

Then an idea popped into her mind.

She glanced around, looking for any supervisors who were watching them. The pat down supervisor was in a deep discussion with another officer. They had time. She quickly grabbed the light-haired woman's wrist and pulled her off the path and behind one of the work cabins to hide them. Getting caught speaking for the second time today wasn't on her list of things. Double-pushups were a killer.

"Sorry," She whispered, apologizing for the quick unexplained movement and of course touching the other woman. She wasn't one to interact with others like that. She just couldn't think of any other way to tell her what her name was,"My name is Charmayne."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us