Wolf Play : Dead
Chatbox
 kycantina
08:53:54 ky
Y'all I need to work on comms but I'm at my grown up job and don't want my desk mate looking over to see me drawing furries :/ much to think about
 Gallifrey Falls
08:47:37 Allons-y / Myth
Kate
Love that!
 distant-lands
08:47:07 katy | beetle
Ollie,
 Faulty Demons
08:46:49 Ollie, Gold
Katy
Ooooh, it's so cool!
 Gallifrey Falls
08:46:46 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
Oh um thanks lol <3
 Gallifrey Falls
08:45:53 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
Love the Britsh lol
 distant-lands
08:44:01 katy | beetle
eee new avatar *^* it's so pretty
 TeaBear
08:42:23 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Ayy, happy birthday too Myth :)
 TeaBear
08:41:36 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
ohoho I love it, hehe Toastie and a Latte?
 Gallifrey Falls
08:37:12 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
I loved season 3 of it.
 TeaBear
08:36:25 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
Not just yet no :)
 Gallifrey Falls
08:28:34 Allons-y / Myth
-YT Click-
 Gallifrey Falls
08:25:20 Allons-y / Myth
Have you watched that?
 TeaBear
08:24:45 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
Sure :)
lol yeah thats understandable
 Gallifrey Falls
08:22:22 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
Can I PM the video link later? I'm doing morning chores. My mind went to the Bridgerton show on Netflix lol.
 TeaBear
08:13:38 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
lol, I'm not fussed on that show either. but the dr who ep had me sold. I just loved how quickyl doc fell for that hunter dude (whos name I can't remember at this point in time lol)
 Gallifrey Falls
08:12:36 Allons-y / Myth
Bridgerton >.>
 TeaBear
08:10:32 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
ohohoh noo, I havent yet do show :) I'm so keen. I have to admit I hated the first couple episodes of 15 but I absoltly loved it from the bridgerton episode onwards
 distant-lands
08:10:05 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
how long will she make me wait for duds? 😂
 Gallifrey Falls
08:08:04 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
Ooh that's nice! Have you seen the ads for the 2024 Doctor Who Christmas Special?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : -1
Coyote : +4
Grizzly Bear : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

DeadDecember 9, 2022 07:53 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Orchid
Species: Leopard
Appearance: Orchid has a base coat of a pale gold. Her spots are rather like a cluster of flower petals; roundish shapes pointing outward in an almost flower pattern. She has bright amber colored eyes with a hint of brown near the round pupil. She has a lean but powerfully built body with long legs and tail that is tipped in white.
Personality: Orchid has a fierce but gental personality. She's often suspicious of new animals especially other hunters. If it's a prey type that she doesn't recognize them she won't hunt it no matter how hungry she gets. Most of the time she's a bit territorial preferring to be independent in a land her just own sometimes she'll let another cat stay for a bit of their just passing through. If you manage to gain your trust then she'll be loyal but still a bit suspicious if she doesn't know you very well.

Edited at December 11, 2022 03:36 PM by Dawnforest
DeadDecember 9, 2022 08:41 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: ghost
Species:tiger
Appearance https://www.deviantart.com/della-stock/art/White-Tiger-Running-39346613
Personally:he is a kind shy guy doesn't go talking to stranger he stand 6.5 and he feels small and which he wasn't the alphas daughter he trys to stay away from the beta at all
DeadDecember 9, 2022 09:05 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orchid walked through through the plants of the jungle floors, her eyes starting to adjust to the early morning sun filtering through the leafy canopy above. She walked on her daily routine of the border marking her rather small territory. Birds had started to move around by now and flocks of brightly colored makaws flew through the branches. By now Orchid had walked as far as the eastern border of her territory and heard a rumbling sound as she investigated farther past her territory into unprotected land she spotted the source humans with brightly colored things were cutting the trees she could see a pile of logs already.
DeadDecember 9, 2022 09:15 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ghost walks around the water hole looking at the other animals before taking a drink of water and being himself then ghost walks back to the jungle and climbs a tree and sat there looking at the water hole and the animals were going in and out like they knew to be there
DeadDecember 9, 2022 09:29 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orchid 's fur bristled along her shoulders then she bolted away from the humans. After a few minutes of running she stopped to catch her breath.
DeadDecember 9, 2022 09:31 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ghost heard thinks and looks over were the noise is but didn't see anything so he never mind it before he jumps down and head in to the jungle more to his den
DeadDecember 9, 2022 09:56 PM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orchid looked around and scented something it smelled like prey but didn't seem familiar best to stay away she thought.
DeadDecember 9, 2022 10:01 PM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ghost growls and lays in his den before looking out he was making sure nothing would attack him
DeadDecember 10, 2022 07:42 AM

Dawnforest

Lightbringer

Give Award
Orchid spotted a small guineafowl she lowered into a hunting position and started to stalk towards it.
DeadDecember 10, 2022 08:10 AM

Tauriel

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ghost curls up and fall asleep he knows if humans come he would attack them

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us