Wolf Play : Wolf Pride x Terebinth Wolves
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
09:15:41 
Rushing River Tribe, yeah. I completely get that. I definitely had no intentions to come off as harsh or rude, haha.

My complete apologies if I did. I'd never try and fight with someone over something so trivial. lol
 Poe
09:15:36 
I am so tempted to make a custom male soonÂ…
 Rushing River Tribe
09:14:43 Carrie/River
ah ok, that's a relief ^^
I hate arguments, friendly discussion if cool but when it turns into a fight I get super bad anxiety
 Urux
09:13:22 Urox
One of my girls went for 500 in sanctuary - I had no clue people would like her that much lol
 Ecifircas
09:13:13 
Rushing River Tribe, nope, no hard feelings here, friend. haha

I get some people get attached to wolves and I can't argue with that. ^^;
 Urux
09:12:52 Urox
Heather
Oh no, no! You keep him haha. I was just stalking my breeders offspring to see who had lived lol
 Heather
09:12:14 
Oh I see!! Do you want to have him/her back, Urux? I really don't mind, I don't know which one s/he is, but I planned to keep most of them for "Set Free" quests =D
 Rushing River Tribe
09:11:51 Carrie/River
i get it, doesn't mean I have to like that process
just feels wasteful personally but whatever.
I feel like this is verging on a debate/argument and that's not what I wanted, so I'mma dip
 Faulty Demons
09:11:32 Ollie, Gold
Heather
I used to feel the same way, I'd never retire any wolves, and there are a lot of people who agree.
 Urux
09:09:51 Urox
Heather
You snagged one of my girl's pups from sanctuary! I almost kept him because those eyes looked so good
 Heather
09:09:46 
Mm, well said, Eci!
 HawksBeak
09:09:05 Spirit, Wander
Although he only has 20 wisdom...
 Ecifircas
09:08:42 
You put a price on the wolf that you think is fair, someone else pays it, they own it and can do whatever they want.

If you are really selective about the packs they go to, message packs you like and ask them if they want the wolf for free.
 HawksBeak
09:08:28 Spirit, Wander
I got a defect from Wolf party!
-WP Click-
 Heather
09:06:57 
Eci, if there was more worth to them then maybe I'd consider it, but seeing that most of them are just exclusive cosmetics, my moral compass still tells me its not worth retiring wolves so... yeah, I just use mush if I ever need anything from the shop, cosmetics arent too important for me =D
 Rogue Wildfires
09:05:26 Mac and Cheese
I only keep the wolves I really like or have high rarity. I got a winer pelt and a quasar pelt from wolf party once
 Rushing River Tribe
09:05:14 Carrie/River
personally I spent most of that 100 mush when I started on food cuz I couldn't get enough from explore to support my pack
but yeah, I get that the buyer can do what they like once their sold. It just bothers me, I just find it kinda wasteful, specially if the wolf has over 30 talents. Some people would gladly take a wolf like that yk
 Ecifircas
09:04:13 
Kycantina, same, lmao.
 kycantina
09:03:46 ky
Maybe I'm the wrong person to talk to though because I have a literal bone farm lol
 Heather
09:03:24 
If I get quests that need me to set some wolves free, I'll just get them from the Free Range rather than the Trading Post because I know they dont belong to anyone so its a bit less sad somehow

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +3
Black Bear : +3
Bobcat : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   8 

Wolf Pride x Terebinth WolvesNovember 12, 2022 01:09 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
After sending all wolves away because they were damaging human property, to many elk, moose, and deer roam the mountains. So lately wolves have been released in the mountain range. Will they survive?
Wolf Pride x Terebinth WolvesNovember 12, 2022 01:11 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Hondo
Appearance: Rifle-Custom-2.png
Personallity: Feirce, Hostile, Kind, Caring, Loving
Strengths: Strength, Speed, Agility, Hunting and Fighting
Weaknesses: Size, Runt, Fears
Crush: None
Mate: None
Pups: None
Kin: Meadow
Other:

Edited at November 12, 2022 01:23 PM by Wolf Pride
Wolf Pride x Terebinth WolvesNovember 12, 2022 01:22 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name
Meadow
Apperance
genstart.php?decor=Y&id=4085872&tm=1668280706Personality
Playful, kind and protective
Strengths
Bite force, stamina, agility and hunting
Weaknesses
speed, size and fighting
Crush
none
Mate
none
Pups
none
Kin
Brother: Hondo
Other
Wolf Pride x Terebinth WolvesNovember 12, 2022 01:29 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo stood cramped in his carrier. The humans scents were all over it, and he was afraid. They had poked and prodded him, every time he itched his neck, there was like a lump in his shoulder. It felt like something metal. He hoped his sister was alright, even though he didnt know where she was. Suddenly his crate slammed to the ground. A human came around and opened it, and the scurried away. He didnt know what to do. Stay in here where he thought it was safe or go out there to where more humans could be. He waited for humans to come but they never did. Cautiously he krept to the front of the cage. He peered out, no humans. Then, hoping for safety, he bounded out of the cage and ran to the trees. He bounded through the deep snow, throwing it in all directions. He hoped his sister was nearby, he knew she had probably left by now. So he continued through the woods. He came to a clearing and howled. "Meadow where are you?"
Wolf Pride x Terebinth WolvesNovember 12, 2022 01:34 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Meadow
Meadow felt the every bump and dip as she rode in a cage that was placed in a human loud thing. She hopelessly scratched at the metal bars, wanting her brother. Soon Meadow felt the loud thing stop and a human grab her cage and set it down on the snowy ground. Then the human quickly opened the door and ran back into the loud thing and drive off. Meadow stayed in the cage for a couple minutes, not sure what to do. Just then she heard her brothers call. She quickly got out of the cage and bolt in the direction of the howl. Im coming, my brother! Meadow howled as she ran towards her brothers voice.
Wolf Pride x Terebinth WolvesNovember 12, 2022 01:36 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
Hondo's ear pricked when she heard her sister's voice. He ran towards her hoping she was alright. Soon he saw her and rushed up to her. Nuzzling her. "Meadow, I thought I'd never see you again." His tail wagging furiously.
Wolf Pride x Terebinth WolvesNovember 12, 2022 01:49 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Meadow
Meadow was so happy to see her brother run up to her. Meadow then returned her brothers nuzzle and said "Same, are you alright though? Its scary to be in that loud thing." Meadow's tail wagged hard as she looked her brother over. Both Hondo and her were on the smaller size but Meadow always thought og herself as the bigger sibling. Either way though she was worried for her brother. After checking him over she sat down and said "So what should we do? Im kinda scared."
Wolf Pride x Terebinth WolvesNovember 12, 2022 01:55 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
"I think the humans finnaly let us go, we have to establish a pack. Hopefully sometime down the road we could find mates, and start a real pack. But in the meantime we need to survive." He knew he had good hunting skills, but prey was scarce in the winter. But deep down, worry filled his gut.
Wolf Pride x Terebinth WolvesNovember 12, 2022 02:11 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award
Meadow
"ive never been free before, this is kinda cool but scary at the same time." Meadow joked. Meadow then scratched her ear before speaking up. "Well if we are sposed to survive and make a pack we should probably get territory and then hunt for food. I wonder if there are other wolves around here though. Do you think there are?"
Wolf Pride x Terebinth WolvesNovember 12, 2022 02:40 PM

Wolf Pride

Lightbringer

Give Award
"Probably but I dont think they will be friendly." No wolf would touch her sister and they will never hurt her. "Yes we should. You should start scent marking and I'll hunt some food." He scratched at the hard earth, pawing the ground. The snow was very deep. But if he couldnt find big prey he would hunt for hares and mice.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   8 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us