Wolf Play : Raptor Roleplay: Gen 1 (Frostyhills24 and Terebinth Wolves)
Chatbox
 Rushing River Tribe
08:58:07 Carrie/River
can someone explain why people will buy a perfectly good wolf just to retire them??
Like I get that you get bones for them, but they were likely for sale cuz the breeder didn't just want to retire them. Someone on here might've liked to have that wolf as part of their pack, instead of just throwing them away.
yes for some 41 talents isn't enough, but for others that could be the boost they need to get their breeding program started.
I just don't get it, sorry for the mini rant, just wanted to express my confusion as to why people feel the need to do this <_>
 kycantina
08:53:54 ky
Y'all I need to work on comms but I'm at my grown up job and don't want my desk mate looking over to see me drawing furries :/ much to think about
 Gallifrey Falls
08:47:37 Allons-y / Myth
Kate
Love that!
 distant-lands
08:47:07 katy | beetle
Ollie,
 Faulty Demons
08:46:49 Ollie, Gold
Katy
Ooooh, it's so cool!
 Gallifrey Falls
08:46:46 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
Oh um thanks lol <3
 Gallifrey Falls
08:45:53 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
Love the Britsh lol
 distant-lands
08:44:01 katy | beetle
eee new avatar *^* it's so pretty
 TeaBear
08:42:23 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Ayy, happy birthday too Myth :)
 TeaBear
08:41:36 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
ohoho I love it, hehe Toastie and a Latte?
 Gallifrey Falls
08:37:12 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
I loved season 3 of it.
 TeaBear
08:36:25 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
Not just yet no :)
 Gallifrey Falls
08:28:34 Allons-y / Myth
-YT Click-
 Gallifrey Falls
08:25:20 Allons-y / Myth
Have you watched that?
 TeaBear
08:24:45 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
Sure :)
lol yeah thats understandable
 Gallifrey Falls
08:22:22 Allons-y / Myth
Bear
Can I PM the video link later? I'm doing morning chores. My mind went to the Bridgerton show on Netflix lol.
 TeaBear
08:13:38 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
lol, I'm not fussed on that show either. but the dr who ep had me sold. I just loved how quickyl doc fell for that hunter dude (whos name I can't remember at this point in time lol)
 Gallifrey Falls
08:12:36 Allons-y / Myth
Bridgerton >.>
 TeaBear
08:10:32 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Myth
ohohoh noo, I havent yet do show :) I'm so keen. I have to admit I hated the first couple episodes of 15 but I absoltly loved it from the bridgerton episode onwards
 distant-lands
08:10:05 katy | beetle
-WP Click-
how long will she make me wait for duds? 😂

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ermine : -1
Coyote : +4
Grizzly Bear : +3
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   29 

Raptor Roleplay: Gen 1 (Frostyhills24 and Terebinth Wolves)November 11, 2022 08:28 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

- Frostyhills24 -

+ Nightmare +

Role: Tamed lab Raptor

Edited at November 17, 2022 11:20 AM by Frostyhills24
Raptor Roleplay: Gen 1 (Frostyhills24 and Terebinth Wolves)November 11, 2022 08:35 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

~Terebinth Wolves~ presents....

9a102e89-adde-4ff5-b57f-a739951ce608.png
(Line art credits go to Bluminescent on DA)

~Forest~

Role: Wild Raptor
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Lineart credits go to Bluminescent on DA and coloring credits go to Crystalhowl)
~
(Lineart credits go to neffertity on DA)

Edited at November 17, 2022 12:43 AM by ~Terebinth Wolves~
Raptor Roleplay: Gen 1 (Frostyhills24 and Terebinth Wolves)November 11, 2022 08:50 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

+ Nightmare's Pov - 1st Person +

I was supposed to be the hidden attacker when they made their way up the road, but they never did. I heard a commotion and the death of my pack, and my eyes narrowed. Swiftly, I went farther down the road to see all my pack members dead on the ground being chained up and dragged. My alpha was alive and being held captive, I was about to step forward and attempt to rescue him but he saw me. He quickly whistled the signal to abort and run, this caught the attention of others and they looked in my direction. I bolted, I didn't know where I was going but all I knew was to get away. The tracker was still on my head with a camera that allowed them to see my point of view and what I'm looking at. I came to an open field with tall grass, wild brachiosaurs roamed and I just ran through the grass. I heard one of the air machines start to fly closer and I ducked underneath one of the large beasts. Once it flew over I continued running through tall grass. I wasn't tired yet, the distance training helped. I came across a game trail and just followed it, running down the center until I came to an empty cave.
There was no scent on it, so I quickly took cover and made myself comfortable. Making a nest out of leaves and soft materials I ventured not very far from the outside of the cave. Occasionally I would run back in if I heard something, since it was just me I had no one to watch my back. The entire situation was new to me, and we were not trained for this.
Raptor Roleplay: Gen 1 (Frostyhills24 and Terebinth Wolves)November 11, 2022 09:06 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Forest

Forest took a deep breath, letting the sent of prey fill her nostrils. She had been tracking the sent of prey for an hour now and was getting a bit tired. Just then Forest heard a high pitched whistle like sound. She paused for a second, lifting her head high. After a minute of nothing she countinued on her way. After walking for a little while she smelled the sent of another female velociraptor. Forest couldnt even remember the last time she saw another of her kind. Without thought she strayed from the sent of prey and onto the sent of the velociraptor. After about thirty minutes the sent was very strong. Forest saw a cave and knew no doubt that, that was were the female was. Not wanting to intrude she let out a quiet, friendly call. She then stood there, stareing into the cave.
Raptor Roleplay: Gen 1 (Frostyhills24 and Terebinth Wolves)November 11, 2022 09:16 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

At the sound of a friendly call, I ran to the edge of the cave. I came to find a greyish female with hints of green here and there. Clearly wild, I let out a friendly response. Slowly stepping closer and sniffing the air as I did.
Unlike males, females actually get along pretty well and will form their own all-female packs. Males normally run the pack in most cases though, so that is where the territorial ideas come from.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Velociraptor packs are unique, they function similarly to a wolf pack but also like a horse herd. You can have groups of all females, and groups of all males. The wiser males won't kick out their male offspring but keep them for pack power and instead just make sure they stay in their place. New pack leaders will kick out other males so they don't have challengers inside the pack.
Raptor Roleplay: Gen 1 (Frostyhills24 and Terebinth Wolves)November 11, 2022 09:24 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Forest

Forest was glad to see, smell and hear the female as she steped out of the cave and returned a friendly call. Forest then steped closer just as the other female had did, soaking up the females presence. Once a bit closer though Forest spoke. "Im Forest. Where do you come from? I live here."
Raptor Roleplay: Gen 1 (Frostyhills24 and Terebinth Wolves)November 11, 2022 09:34 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

"I'm Nightmare, and I'm sort of on the run," I said smelling the female taking in her scent. She didn't have the scent of any others on her while I was probably coated with the scent of my pack. "My pack was just killed and my alpha captured, if you heard a whistling noise that was him ordering me to run and hide."
Raptor Roleplay: Gen 1 (Frostyhills24 and Terebinth Wolves)November 11, 2022 09:42 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Forest

Forest nodded, totally understanding the female's situation. She had to run for her life once. When another pack attacked hers. All her friends and family died. Forest shook her head before turning her attention back to Nightmare. Forest then took a step closer, and just then she smelled the heavy sent of others of her kind. Forest also smelled a sent of another creature, but she didnt reconize the sent. "Im sorry for your loss, but yes i heard a whistle sound. But i dont know how to whistle so how did your alpha? And whats that other sent on you? Its very weird and different, nothing im used to." Forest quickly relized she was being very nosey, but she couldnt help it. "Sorry for all the questions." Forest said with a nervous laugh.
Raptor Roleplay: Gen 1 (Frostyhills24 and Terebinth Wolves)November 11, 2022 09:48 PM

Frostyhills24

Darkseeker

Give Award

Nightmare's Pov - 1st Person

"It's completely fine, I actually expected a lot of questions. You see I'm not fully wild, I grew up in a cage with all my instincts and a lot of free range. My alpha is the human that raised me and my pack, he is basically my father." I said hoping it wouldn't drive her away. "He is the only human I listen to though, everyone else is basically killed on sight unless told not to. The humans that created me put this device on my head to check my location and see what I'm seeing. So if they wanted they could try and recapture me but it wouldn't be a smart idea without my alpha."
Raptor Roleplay: Gen 1 (Frostyhills24 and Terebinth Wolves)November 11, 2022 09:55 PM

~Terebinth Wolves~

Lightbringer

Give Award

Forest

Forest's eyes went wide as she listened to Nightmare. "W-wow...." Forest, now very wary of Nightmare made extra care to check her surrondings every minute. Forest also took a couple steps back just to be safe. When Forest was younger and had a pack she wouldve ran in a heart beat but Forest was now older and had no pack. Forest couldnt leave, even if she wanted to. "Well you human is captured right? So your wild right now. You should stay with me. I can teach you to hunt and other survival skills. If you uhh want to that is."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   29 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us