06:07:29 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Kaos
Roger that :)
 Tragic Really
05:56:24 Jacob
How rare are triplets?
 Kháos
05:54:34 Kaos || Khaos
Yep! ^^ I just need a picture of my current palette headline, something tells me it looks different from mobile right now-
 TeaBear
05:53:47 Reign / Lucky / Bear
Kaos
I'm on a laptop would that help?
 Kháos
05:52:42 Kaos || Khaos
May somebody on a computer help me please?
 starrywing
05:22:17 Novo/Starry
hi guys
 Salem
05:18:12 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Ecifircas
04:54:26 
beeble, I love your avatar.
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Red Fox : +1
Crocodile : -2
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sleet

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   11 

Ashes of NightxEnchantressNovember 9, 2022 07:20 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

Please don't past here unless you are listed in the title but feel free for follow along :)

BACKSTORY

War had entered between two countries. The war was started not too long ago after one country broke the alliance of another by attacking the other country's leader at a peace alliance meeting.

This war has been nothing but destruction left and right. Both sides just end up feuding with each other each time a peace offering is brought up. The people of both sides are fed up and just want their lives to go back to how they were before: peaceful and welcoming toward each other.

Character A and Character B are soldiers that represent both countries. Character A is a spy that was sent to spy on the other country and report back everything that they see. They began to follow Character B and keep tabs on them since they seemed interesting and a well-respected soldiers. Character B goes to patrol an area of nothing but blizzard-like conditions and Character A follows them.

The wind is howling and temperatures are dropping. In desperate attempt to prevent frostbite, Character B heads into a cabin. Character A follows and gets caught by Character B. The two spend so much time arguing that the blizzard gets worse...until they are trapped inside with each other!

Ashes of NightxEnchantressNovember 9, 2022 08:40 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

Personal Information

Full Name

Fabian Calloway

Nicknames/Aliases

Squirt

Commander Squirt

Place of Birth

Ontario, Canada

Birthday

December 25

Male

Job

Soldier

Sexual Orientation

Heterosexual

Appearance

Fabian stands about 5'9 which is where is nickname of Squirt came from. He had a medium-size frame with more of a muscular build.He has thick thighs which is where a majority of his muscle mass is located.

His face on the other hand, is more round. He has almond shaped eyes, a thinner nose, and a pair of thin lips. His hair is thick and somewhat wavy. The sides are shaved off that leaves the top of his hair parted on one side and slicked back with a little bit of gel. His hair is a soft dark blonde shade and his eyes are the opposite. They are a dark caramel brown shade. His skin is rather pale and bears quite a bit of freckles around his cheek bones.

He has a few scrapes, burns, and cuts from the line of duty. He’s been shot three times in action and stabbed twice. There’s a few scars from that.

Outside of work, he doesn’t have a life nor a way of dress. However, he does have a set of clothes meant for leisure activities. It’s a pair of ripped relaxed jeans, a white tanktop, or plain tshirts that are paired with a leather jacket and a pair of vans.

Tattoos

None

Personality

Fabian is distant and anti-social. He really isn’t involved in leisure activities or anything that is strictly not for work. However, he genuinely cares about all people which is why he decided to become a soldier. He is friendly toward his military friends and teases them quite often. With his friends, he has a playful and flirtatious banter. As a soldier, he is not that friendly. He is more reserved and driven by his ambition to be the best damn soldier he cam be. He's very thoughtful and tries to find the psychological reason to why the war is happening and how to fix it.

Relationships

Family

None, he was brought up in foster homes and orphanages. He never had a real home. His military friends are like family to him.

Miscellaneous

Bad Habits

-Tries to “save” everyone

-blames himself for why he never had an actual family

-Doesn’t sleep well or open up to others

Talents/Special Skills

-Running, climbing, hand-to-hand combat

-intelligent and quick thinker

(to be developed as character develops)

Languages

-EnglisH

-French

Hobbies

-Training/ Working Out

-Going on long runs and walks, preferably nature trails.

Edited at November 9, 2022 08:41 PM by Ashes of Night
Ashes of NightxEnchantressNovember 9, 2022 11:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Personal Information
Name
Samara Conners
Nickname
Sam
Little Sparrow/Sparrow
Place of Birth
Louisiana, US
Birthdate
July 3rd
Job
Spy/Solider
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Appearance
Samara stands around 5'4" with a pear shaped body and athletic build. Her shoulders and bust are narrow and dainty with a slightly wider waist with thick hips and thighs. Though she does have a bit of fat on her, she still has a decent amount of muscle for a woman.

Her face is angular, with high cheek bones and a slim button nose with plump lips. She has wide doe like eyes that are a stormy grey-blue surrounded by long, dark lashes. Her hair is a fiery auburn color and ends at her waist in loose curls, though her hair is typically worn in a simple braid. Her skin tone is like milky porcelain with out any kind of freckles or blemishes.

Samara also has a few minor scrapes and cuts from the line of duty as well. She's only been shot once, which has left a rather large scar on her side from it being more of a bad graze.

Outside of work, Samara leads a more exciting and out going life instead of like her behind the scenes job as a spy. Most typically she could be found at clubs or possibly even raves dressed in sparkly little dresses. Party isn't the only thing she does though. When relaxing or doing every day activities, a pair of black tights with an oversized sweatshirt and high top converse is good enough for her.

Tattoos
Samara does have tattoos, which are sleeves on both arms that creep up to her collar bones and shoulder area. Her tattoos are a composition of mainly flowers and vines.
Personality
Samara is a whirlwind of a person who loves to flirt and play. She loves to be involved and amongst a crowd of people outside of work. She can be a bit hotheaded, but she's truly a kind person. She does her best to help whoever she can and be as brave as she can be. While working, she takes her job very seriously and much prefers to be alone. She's very analytical and observative, which helps her position as a spy.
Relationships
Family
Samaras only family is her father, Todd, who is an ex military coonass who pushed her to go into the military as well. Their relationship stands very well and strong.
Miscellaneous
Bad Habits
-Hotheaded
-Refuses to work with others
-Talks to much
Special Skills/Talents
-Can squeeze into small spaces
- Mixed Martial Arts
(Also to be developed)
Languages
-English
-Bits of Cajun French
Hobbies
-Dancing
-Trail Riding (whether it be by horse back or four-wheeler)

Edited at November 10, 2022 10:02 AM by Enchantress
Ashes of NightxEnchantressNovember 10, 2022 04:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Crunch. Crunch. Crunch. The snow beneath Samara's feet made much more noise than she would have truly preferred. She had always been light on her feet, but the thick snow was being absolutely ruthless. For a moment she was afraid that she'd be caught by the solider in which she was folllwing, but with a bit more distance and the help of the howling wind, her presence was concealed for the time being.

Samara hadn't even been fully informed on why she had to watch this one solider. Perhaps it was to see if a lone human would spout information? Doubtful. Not many would just talk to themselves about things like that. At most, Sam figured it was so a team could cut through enemy boarders where their patrol was the thinnest. No matter how small her role, she'd play it like a fiddle. It was the kind of person she was, plus she loved to spy. It was so risky and dangerous yet also exhilarating.
A crackling noise broke through the sound of the wind, causing Sam to wince as she hadn't expected to be paged. "Sparrow, location?" She took a moment to look around, and honestly she wasn't very sure her exact coordinates. "Around sixteen miles to the west of last known coordinates," she responded in a whisper, but her caller hadn't been able to receive the information, unbeknownst to Samara.

It was around that time that Sam had saw the soldier enter a cabin to escape the cold. She was thankful, but also quite fearful as it was a small building with only so many places to hide. However, with the snow picking up, she was in no place to be picky. Samara crept through a back entrance quietly. It was quite nice to be out of the snow, but her heart almost completely stopped as she felt herself began to slide. The snow on the bottom of her boots had turned damn near to ice and caused Samara to hit the floor quite hard. There was no way he hadn't heard that, but one could only hope as she tried scrambling up to hide again.
Ashes of NightxEnchantressNovember 10, 2022 07:23 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

Fabian was on a mission, he was sent alone to watch for suspcious activity. It felt like a huge honor to be chosen to run through a border patrol-especially alone. To be fair, numbers were dying low. The cold was making everyone sick and their wounds hurt more. Sickness and hurting wounds didn't match well, especially because it was almost always paired with drinking or drinking games.

Instead of drinking the night away, he was here. He wasn't sure if this was much better or if it was an honor to be chosen after all. It had been snowing since dawn and as the sun set, the wind had picked up. Fabian could only compare it to blizzard like conditions.

He continued to travel on, checking for any signs of human life around the area. However, there was nothing. Of course there was nothing. Not even the American soldiers would be foolish enough to go out in weather conditions like this.

The more the Canadian soldier travelled, the more his face become dried out. The wind was painfully whipping against his face. Through his thermal uniform, his skin was still ice cold. He was sure he was going to get hypothermia if he didn't stop soon and find shelter.

He stumbled a bit against the wind and looked around. He spotted a small wooden cabin and grinned evilly. Finally, some shelter! He picked up the pace, hurrying to the little cabin. He had never felt more relieved to see a cabin in his life. He quickly picked the lock and stepped inside, taking off his snow covered boots at the entrance and stepping inside.Immediately he headed to the kitchen, digging around for matches to start a fire in the fireplace.

While he was digging, he heard a loud bang coming from the other end of the house. Frowning, he grabbed his gun and went to investigate,"Who's there?"

Ashes of NightxEnchantressNovember 10, 2022 07:53 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Samara froze as she got back to her feet. She didn't even have time to try to hide again seeing as there was no where to hide. Her gaze met that of the lone soldier she'd been following. "Bonjour.." Her weary voice passed through her slightly purple lips. She knew she'd already be identified as an American, if not by her uniform then by her accent. Her hand brushed gently at the gun in her leg holster before she chose to speak again.

"What brings you hear?" She asked, though the answer would be obvious. He was there to escape to cold, and if there was another reason she doubted he'd tell her.

From outside, Samara could hear the wind whipping and howling, causing her cold body to stiffen further. "Escaping the cold like me I suppose, ah? It's getting pretty rough out there." If Sam knew anything, she didn't need to be identified as a spy. It would likely look better if she didn't seem to have been snooping him out.

Either way, either violence or arguments would likely ensue. Samara shivered a good deal, awaiting to see what the man in front of her would have to say.
Ashes of NightxEnchantressNovember 11, 2022 11:41 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

The soldier didn't know who was in the house. He wondered if it was the owner but he highly doubted it. Most house owners wouldn't go through the back door or go through so much effort to sneak into the house.

So the soldier headed toward the noise. It didn't take long for him to find the source. Well the source ended up being a her. It looked like she had slipped and fell whenever she entered the cabin. His gaze took her in, glancing at the clearly United States soldier. What was she doing here? He rested his hand on his gun, his eyes narrowing to her prescence.

"What brings you here?"

He couldn't help but give a snort toward her question. She wasn't the one that should be asking the questions. This wasn't her land. She should not be here. He arched an eyebrow and waited for her to explain herself.

"Escaping the cold like me I suppose, ah? It's getting pretty rough out there."

Fabian wasn't sure what the woman soldier was trying to do. Whatever it was, he wasn't falling for it. He cleared his throat meaningfully toward her.

"SIt," He ordered in a low voice. Mistrust sparkled in his eyes. He pulled out a chair from the basement table. It looked like they were in a basement that had been turned into a mini library. This wood cabin was rather nice. He tapped his fingers on his gun holster, reminding her that he was armed,"Now, US woman."

Edited at November 11, 2022 11:42 PM by Ashes of Night
Ashes of NightxEnchantressNovember 13, 2022 03:06 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Samara had already expected the man to have a cold demeanor towards her, but it didn't mean she'd stop talking or anything like that. She was honestly nervous, seeing as it wasn't her land or anything. She could be taken, shot, or let go, and quite frankly, she didn't expect to be let go. Escape was always an answer though.

Samara frowned at the man before shaking her head. "Don't speak to me in such a tone, solider. It's no way to treat a lady," she seethed, "I'm gonna sit, only because I'd rather neither of us get shot over this." Afterall, Samara was armed in more ways than one, she just didn't like to flaunt it.

Samara sauntered over and sat down in the chair before looking up at the solider. "What now, Cher? Gonna try to interrogate me?" She loved to be an annoyance to others as it was a sure way to get them worked up most of the time. Now, if this man happened to be a patient one with his wits about him, then by any means he would be able to avoid her irritable ways.

Samara's slender fingers rested gently at the base of her gun, her eyes holding the same mistrustful look. Her radio had began to crackle softly, only bits of words making their way through, just calling for her. Only once did the word Sparrow ever make it through before it stopped. It had stopped around the same time the wind picked up further and branches began snapping from the weight of snow and the wrath of the wind.
Ashes of NightxEnchantressNovember 13, 2022 03:23 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

Fabian's eyes narrowed toward her tone. He wasn't one to play games and this was far more important than playing games. She was the enemy and he would refer to her as any way he liked. He didn't have time to play games with her, he wanted to wait out the storm and go home.

He waited patietly-well impatiently for her to do as she was told. He wasn't afraid to use his gun against her if necessary. He would rather work this out peacefully though. Cleaning blood from off the walls wasn't in his plans tonight. Besides there was no doubt that she was armed as well. It could get messy fast and he was trained to avoid messes.

He waited for her to sit down, his gaze latched on her as his hand remained on his gun. Just a subtle warning that if necessary, he would fire. A warning that even a foolish woman soldier would be able to pick up on.

"What now, Cher? Gonna try to interrogate me?"

It seemed as if she was trying to get shot. She was trying to irritate him which was a rather smart tactic for things to get messy. Clearly this woman wasn't trained to avoid messes like him.

He heard crackles of noises and a name. So she had a radio. It better be a rather good one to reach through this area. Radios, cellphones, and everything else didn't work too well in this area. As if to prov his point, the wind picked up and the crackles stopped. Her base should have lost her.

"Give me the radio," He told her, reaching out his right hand. His left hand stayed on the gun. For now, he wouldn't pat her down as long as she listened and gave him the radio. Of course, this was just temporary until he found out the information he needed.

He was slightly irritated already and the more she tried to wiggle her way around everything. He wanted to know what her purpose was, why she was here, and what threat she was.

"Were you following me, ma'am?" He asked as he waited for th radio. His plan was to keep his patience and avoid messiness. If the woman refused to listen then he doubted the owners of this cabin would be very happy,"What is your mission?"

Edited at November 13, 2022 03:23 PM by Ashes of Night
Ashes of NightxEnchantressNovember 13, 2022 03:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Samara knew more than well he'd shoot her. But in all honesty, she'd shoot him just as well if he drew on her. She'd never do anything without being provoked by a weapon. While most soldiers were trained not to provoke or harass people, she was. She has went through the training herself as part of her interrogation training. She'd been put through hell learned how to and how not to react to certain things.

Samara scoffed as he demanded her radio. She kept one hand on her own gun before holding a finger up as a sign for "one moment." She unzipped her top layer before reaching inside and pulling out her radio. "Not likes it's gonna work anyways, so here," she said before putting it into his hand.

Samara shook her head as he asked about if she'd been following him and what her mission. "Baby, even if I knew exactly what it was, I wouldn't tell you." She'd cooperate with him for the time being, but she still hadn't planned to give him any information. "Hell, it's obvious I was following you, but all I was doing is following orders. They didn't tell me anything else cause there wasn't anything else to know," she told him with a small shrug. Sure, she had her ideas as to of why, but she wouldn't tell him that.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   11 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us