05:18:12 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Ecifircas
04:54:26 
beeble, I love your avatar.
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -4
Cougar : -2
Alligator : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Crystal Hills x KingsoftheDeepNovember 7, 2022 08:36 PM

KingsoftheDeep

Neutral

Give Award
Fenriz shoved open the heavy closet door to look upon his large warsrobe full of expensive clothes. There was a lot to pick from, new and old, yet he almost exclusively wore the same 10 outfits. Why choose something different if you've found what works?
He pulled on a black shirt with gold lace on the sleeves and collar, as well as pants to match. A regent came to his room and assisted in braiding his hair, one small and neat braid on each side. "Be careful!" Fenriz barked at her when she bumped one of his wings and ruffled a few neatly laid feathers.
"Sorry sir, it was an accident." She spoke sheepishly, her own wings were tucked tightly and her ears flattened against her head.
"Hm. Sure you are. Now leave before you mess anything else up." He stretched out the wing and ran his fingers along the feathers to straighten them. The woman left immediately and he rolled his eyes at her clumsiness. Honestly, his father should fire her already. This was the second time that she had been so insolent.
Fen finished dressing and fixing his feathers, making sure there was not a single hair or feather out of place. Finally he left his bedroom only to be greeted with his little sister, a smile on her face. He always thought she was too smiley for a demon, what could she possibly have to smile so much about? "Fenny!! Good morning, daddy wants to talk to you about something."
"Do not call me that." He brushed passed her but she followed him quickly, blabbing some more.
"But Fenny, what else should I call you? Uh- dad says its really urgent-"
"Hel, tell him he's just gonna have to wait, and if you call me that one more time, I will throw you out the window in Clavik's tower, now shut up." Fen growled, turning to look at her now, though she didn't cower. Didn't even react.
"Daddy's not gonna be happy." She shrugged and walked down the hallway passed him.
Crystal Hills x KingsoftheDeepNovember 8, 2022 06:13 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

He was currently drawing on a canvas. Then his thought process was interrupted as he heard his chamber's door open. "M'sire, your prescence is requested in you parents' study."

He turned around, and saw one of the maids in a curtsy. "Thank you. You're dismissed." The maid nodded and straightened, exiting.

He sighed, rubbing his palm against his forehead.What do they want now...

. . .

He took a deep breath, before walking into the study. "Etiam, parentes mei?"

"Lucian, we have decided to host a ball, and invite the other kingdoms. Even the WereDemons will be there. This is to find you a suitress."

. . .

Lucian was now getting ready for the next night's ball, both physically and mentally.

Crystal Hills x KingsoftheDeepNovember 8, 2022 07:45 AM

KingsoftheDeep

Neutral

Give Award
Fenriz near jumped out of his skin when the door to the dining area slammed open, putting a dent in the wall from the handle. "FENRIZ." His father, Loki, growled. He was in a lot of trouble. Fen turned to look at his father with a slight sheepish grin, his sharp teeth pressed tightly together.
"Yes, father?"
"You are about to be King! King! You need to learn to come when you are told to and you need to learn some respect!" His father shook his finger at him as he yelled.
"If I'm gonna be king, doesn't that mean everyone else should have respect for me?" He folded his arms, eyebrow quirked and smirk pulling at his lips. The initial surprise of his father barging in yelling had faded away and his normal, 'I do what I want' attitude had come back easily.
"Maybe you would have people who respect you if you didn't act like this!" Loki gestured to his son.
Fenrix rolled his eyes and turned back around to continue what he had been doing prior to the interruption. "So what did you want, anyway?" Like he really cared.
"There is a ball. Tomorrow night. A king must be Wed and we need to find you a bride-" Loki was cut off as Fenriz whipped around with the most furious expression. Though in his mind he was terrified, horrified even. He'd have to marry a woman. The time had come for that. The time when he'd have to repress his sexuality for the rest of his life, and he was dreading those days more than he was dreading the crown itself.
Crystal Hills x KingsoftheDeepNovember 8, 2022 09:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

The time had come for the ball. Lucian had spent the night before without sleep, as he couldn't. Not with what was happening. Not with having to marry someone who he did not know and love.

He'd spent the next day helping out as much as he could, though he wasn't tired. He was far from it. As the time for the ball loomed closer, Lucian had grown even more anxious, filled with anticipation.

"Are you alright, m'sire?" The maid that was helping him get ready and prepare inquired.

Lucian sighed. "It's nothing, Miss Ava. Are we almost done?"

The maid pulled away, having finished with him. "Yes, m'sire. You are done and ready for the ball now."

Lucian turned around, inspecting each angle in the mirror. He sure was ready. "Thank you, Miss Ava. You are dismissed." The maid curtsied and exited his room.

. . .

As Lucian's gold chains twinkled in the light and tinkled as they bounced off of each other, he approached the Great Hall. Upon arriving, Lucian heard some knights walking over to him. "M'sire, do you wish for us to open the gates?" One of them asked.

"Yes, open up the gates." He sighed once they left, mentally preparing himself for what was coming.

Crystal Hills x KingsoftheDeepNovember 8, 2022 11:03 AM

KingsoftheDeep

Neutral

Give Award
Fenriz wore a black suit with red trimmings as well as a gold necklace and gold earrings. He laid his eyeliner on a bit thicker than usual as well, wanting to appear well put together at least. His mind was racing a thousand miles a minute as the king and queen ushered him into their coach.
"Remind me again why we are going to have this ball at the angel's kingdom?" Fen groaned once they started moving.
"For the last time, we are trying to make peace with the other kingdoms. It's not like it with just be them. A few other kingdoms will be joining us." The king stated, fixing his coat.
"Besides that, The Angel's kingdom only reared a son, no daughters at all." Loki continued, "Imagine that, arranged marriage of two kings, Ha!" he laughed genuinely and it made Fen's stomach twist hard. He felt like he was going to vomit.
~~~~~
"Here we are darling, ooh it looks like a few others have gotten here before us, I hope we aren't late." Fen's mother gasped, but his father hushed her.
"Dear, we're fine. Come along Fenriz. It's time to find you a bride." The king and queen got out quickly as if they had been waiting for this moment for years, and maybe they had. Fen however waited until his father called him again before he got out. He didn't let it show but his whole body was trembling and his heart was racing as he walked in the front gates a few steps behind his parents.
The room wasn't full, but there were a couple groups of kings and queens, princes and princesses. Different species, and even another kingdom of weredemons. The king was Loki's brother who has left to start his own kingdom shortly after Loki had done so. It had easily been years since they'd seen each other. Naturally, Fenriz watched as his parents immediately migrated over to talk to them, leaving Fen alone as his eyes wandered around the room.
Crystal Hills x KingsoftheDeepNovember 8, 2022 11:21 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Lucian wandered about, gracefully moving from royal to royal. Greeting them and thanking them for coming was expected of him. He didn't mind it though, as he was able to meet new royals and figure out who he wanted as an ally.

As Lucian did what he did, he noticed another family come through the gates. It seemed to be one of the WereDemon kingdoms' royal family. Lucian watched as two of them, most presumably the parents, detach from the other person, and went over to the other WereDemon royal family.

The one who was left stood there, gazing around the room. Lucian decided to go talk to them.

"Welcome, and thank you for coming tonight." He bowed to them, a kind tone to his voice.

Crystal Hills x KingsoftheDeepNovember 8, 2022 11:35 AM

KingsoftheDeep

Neutral

Give Award
It wasn't long before Fenriz as approached by somepne and he knew it wouldn't be. He knew about customs and everything that is expected of a host so it was no surprise that it was an angel who approached him.
He said nothing in responce but he half bowed, taking a couple seconds to take in the angel's appearance. If he had to give them credit for something, he had to admit that angels were beautiful. Even the women. They were the embodiment of grace. His father must have noticed them as he was suddenly standing there, next to him. Fen didn't even realize it, oh god how long have I been looking at this dude? He panicked internally.
Now under the pressure of his father's gaze, expecting him to be polite, he half smiled and it hardly looked real at all. "Pleasure is all mine, I'm Fenriz, heir of the first Demon throne." He bowed more properly now, his wings lowering and spreading politely, and his ears flattening against his head. When he stood straight again, his father spoke warmly, well, as warmly as a demon knows how.
"Hello, you must be the Angel's heir, its great to meet you, I'm King Loki." He smiled. A demon's smile is nothing if not eerie. All too wide and toothy, their teeth are much sharper than most other creatures. Nevertheless, it's better than a glare, especially from a demon.
Crystal Hills x KingsoftheDeepNovember 8, 2022 12:10 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

He smiled at the both of them. "Welcome, King Loki and Prince Fenriz. I am Prince Lucian." He bowed again.

He noticed that the other prince was looking uncomfortable, so he said "If you excuse me, I'd like to take Prince Fenriz somewhere."

Lucian grabbed Fenriz's hand and took him to one of the balcony's arch doorways. He let go once they reached one, and started walking outside onto it.

Crystal Hills x KingsoftheDeepNovember 8, 2022 12:33 PM

KingsoftheDeep

Neutral

Give Award
Unexpectedly, the fellow prince took his hand. Lucian. That's a nice name. His whole body stiffed as he was pulled away, and possibly even more unexpectedly, Fen didn't yank his hand back like he normally would have. He didn't resist being led away either. Maybe that was just because it seemed like they were getting a bit out of the way, no longer in the middle of the room.
Once Lucian let go, Fen took a couple seconds where he just stood there, unsure wether or not to follow. His mind landed on follow, but he summed that up to the face that he wanted to leave as it is, not becuase he wanted to be a follower. That thought disgusted him.
"Why'd you pull me out here?" Fen did his best to seem mildly irritated, though he was slightly less tense now that his father wasn't looming over his shoulder. He took in his surroundings before his eyes settled on Lucian again, following a few steps behind him.
Crystal Hills x KingsoftheDeepNovember 8, 2022 01:04 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

He warmly smiled at Fenriz, not even slightly miffed at all from the reaction he got. "'Cause you seemed uncomfortable with your father there!"

Lucian turned, taking in the view of the forest and the mountains. "It's pretty out here, isn't it? The stars are out, the air is nice, it's not too cold nor hot, and the view is wonderful."

He sighed. "It's nice, unlike my life..."

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us