Wolf Play : Ashes of NightxThe Beans
Chatbox
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Caiman : -3
Alligator : +2
Arctic Fox : +4
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Ashes of NightxThe BeansNovember 5, 2022 01:48 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

Please don't post here unless your pack name is in the title...but feel free to follow along!

BACKSTORY

In worlds were demons and angels exist..it can be very difficult to tell what side another is on. Good or evil? Perhaps...in a perfect world...one wouldn't have to decide.

A fallen angel is confused over their own status or which one they want to choose. Character A, an angel, is trying to heavily influence the fallen angel to head back to the light...but there's a problem. That problem is named Character B. Character B is a demon where their job is to convert the fallen angel to the dark side. Their whole existence and status in Hell depends on this one task.Character A and Character B are enemies and always will be. However, the more Character A sees Character B...they can't get the demon off their mind.

Both sides get wind of the tensions between Character A and B. The leaders decide to launch a feud on each other, it deepening into a war. The only ones that can stop the war is Character A, Character B, and the fallen angel.

Edited at November 5, 2022 01:49 PM by Ashes of Night
Ashes of NightxThe BeansNovember 5, 2022 08:08 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name:Lyla

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: A lanky redhead standing about 5’6 with most of her weight in her wide hips and muscular legs, Lyla is an athletic woman with a regal aurora to her. She has amber eyes and pale skin that causes her to look almost ghostly in colors pale and dark however she does look quite stunning in muted earth colors and bright reds. As stated before, she is lean with slight shoulders and small but ample chested with freckles scattered across her shoulder, seemingly absent . One thing that stands out about the woman is the long scar that goes along her neck, right on her throat, it is ridged and pale- very hard not to stare at it. Interestingly enough, Lyla also has burn scars going up her arms. Her lips are naturally a pale pink and while her eyelashes are light compared to her vibrant hair, they are long and full.

Angel Features: Long, feathery and powerful wings that display her status of a warrior of god. She traditionally dressed in long white dresses or robes with gold painted decoratively in patterns and symbols all over her body. Her weapon of choice is two carefully crafted gold daggers with angelic symbols engraved to further signify her role as an angel.

Personality: Lyla is even-tempered, to the point where it seems like she is always that way. Always calm, patient, kind, unswayed by anything. It’s almost unsettling to those that know her but calming to those that don’t. She is often the type of person to greet people and welcome them because of her cool demeanor; however it is a surprise when something does get under her skin. She is very protective of those she cares about and cares deeply for her loved ones; a real ride or die for the people she loves. While not one to lay down her life for someone, she is someone who would die protecting someone who she believes to be undeserving of harm, especially children. At her heart Lyla is a patient, kind-hearted protector.

Ashes of NightxThe BeansNovember 5, 2022 08:57 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

Name: Chamera

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: Chamera stands about 5'4 with a strong, muscular frame with broad shoulders and a small waist. Her build is very altheletic and top heavy. She has bright yellow eyes that follow her in demon and human form. Her skin is a nice golden brown shade with soft 3C light brown hair to complement her skin. Freckles cover her cheekbones and bridge of her nose, drawing people into her abnormally yellow eyes even more. If it's not her eyes drawing people to, it's a scar on her bottom lip that follows her lip down to her breastbone.

Demon Features: In her demon form, her hair glows with flames of fire and she has long fluffy feathery wings that glow with flames like her hair as she was once an angel around the dawn of time.But she fell and choose to be a demon. After all, Demons have way more fun.

Personality: Chamera is playful and flirtatious. She also has a lot of self-confidence in her own abilities. However, she is determined and desperate to prove herself worthy of being in Hell. She wants to please her Leader and will do anything to make them happy. On the outside, she is confident, flirtatious and a tad arrogant. On the inside, she lives her life in fear that she might not earn her place in hell.

Ashes of NightxThe BeansNovember 5, 2022 09:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Would you like to start?
Ashes of NightxThe BeansNovember 6, 2022 01:05 AM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

Being a demon meant the whole world trembled at the sound of your name. It meant that you could travel anywhere, swim in pools of fire, and spend eternity in chaos. It sounded like a great life...but only in theory.

Instead, it was stressful, especially those that weren't naturally born a demon. Unnatural born demons had to go through a trial run of basically being a slave to the leader. After being a slave, the second trial run would begin. The second run had more freedom but way more stress. The second run was nothing but converting fallen angels to demons and performing crossroad wishes to the humans that where miserable in their own lives. It wasn't fun. Chamera was on year 500 of the second round but yet, she still didn't have a status in hell.

It was exhausting to say the least. She was ready to have responsibility and trust among other members. She was ready to be a productive human and not one that was basically in a prison cell.

"Chamera, darling, it's your lucky day!" She perked up hearing her best friend say her name. Her best friend was a guard for the leader and a messager. That was a pretty heavy status, one that Chamera wouldn't mind having,"Leader wants you to go on a converting task. There's a new fallen angel located in New York City."

She had always wanted to go to New York. Maybe this mission would be the final one to earn her place. Either way, she was excited to prove herself.

"Remember that if you fail, I will personally outcast you to a volcano and strip you of your demon powers so you burn like the bitch you are," Her best friend continued and she arched an eyebrow. Oh great another threat from the leader to do well as if she had ever failed a conversion task.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us