05:18:12 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Ecifircas
04:54:26 
beeble, I love your avatar.
 beeble
04:14:40 beeb
Urux,
my G1 girls /usually/ don't disappoint. they like to drop a bunch of random boosts and defects.

hopefully your luck gets better though! i was in the same boat before i restarted my pack with G1's.
 Urux
04:13:46 Urox
Beeb
That's so lucky! I'm suffering, I've gotten no good litters for like 3 game years :')
 beeble
04:12:34 beeb
-WP Click-
this girl is such a randomly good producer.. an axanthic and 2 albinos in her first 2 litters 👀
 Omens
03:40:57 
Viti 4 and Viti 2 fight over a bone

Sisters xD
 Amygdala
03:37:32 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Still 40 is crazy😅

Atleast you got it back
 distant-lands
03:37:30 katy | beetle
hm. it's been 6 days since my adopt auction ended and one person still hasn't paid for the one they won >.>

i have no idea what to do, lol.
 Urux
03:36:27 Urox
Amy
Oh thank you haha, I bought the 40 one. I got 50 back and a party token so I mean not so bad
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : -4
Cougar : -2
Alligator : -1
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Ashes of NightxStarstruckOctober 30, 2022 12:32 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award
Please do not post here unless you are listed in the title. Feel free to follow along though. :)
This is a criminalxcop roleplay.

-More details to come-
Ashes of NightxStarstruckNovember 2, 2022 05:11 AM

Starstruck

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Kai Jasper Classic
Nickname: His friends used to call him Jazz but he despises it.
Sexuality: Gay
Job: Police officer
Appearance: Kai has a diamond face shape with well defined high cheek bones. He has cupids bow shaped lips and a roman nose. Kai has sea green colour eyes and brown hair in a crew cut. He has several scars from his job one visible on his neck.
Kai stands at 5'9 and has a well built body type. He has tattoos covering his whole left arm and a tattoo of a crown on his right shoulder. He has a few piercings aswell that are a nose ring, eyebrow piercing and ear piercing. Though he doesn't wear them while he's working.When he's not working he normally wears tight fitting blue jeans and tight fitting tops often with a plain colour like white or black.
~~~~
Personality: Kai is a very calm,independent, protective person and it shows in his job. He very rarely loses his temper unless someone he knows or works with gets disrespected. Kai prefers to go on his shifts alone and works better that way, he finds that he can focus more on everything and spot things quicker. He has what they call 'Police instincts' and when kai can tell somethings not right he will step in even if he's off duty. Most of his time Kai is working but he loves his job and wouldn't want to do anything else.
~
Kai's assertiveness is quite tough and he's always been untrusting of people that he doesn't work with. Kai speaks with a calm voice and he's very sarcastic when talking to people including criminals. Kai is very animated in his facial expressions and mostly you can tell what he's feeling due to the look on his face. Kai is hard working and doesn't normally let things get in the way of his job.
~~~~
Likes: Running, stopping criminals, working out (though not excessively), reading.
~~
Dislikes: Being lied to, shouting, people being disrespectful to his colleagues, motorbikes.
~~
Skills: Physical fitness, telling if something is wrong,problem solving,adaptability,keeping calm.
Weaknesses:Impatient on certain occasions, writing up lots of paperwork, takes on too many projects.

Edited at November 2, 2022 07:19 AM by Starstruck
Ashes of NightxStarstruckNovember 5, 2022 03:05 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Merrick Sparrow Walker
Nickname: Sparrow
Sexuality: Queer
Job: Criminal
Appearance: Sparrow has a softer jawline with a narrow face shape. He has small, thinner lips that are a dusty pink shade and a small snub nose. His face shape is accompanied by messy dark brown hair that rests halfway between the length of his ears. Sparrow's eyes are a mix between light brown and a dark yellow. Sparrow's skin is an olive shade that bears quite a bit of freckles and scars. Most of his scars are on his back and neck area.
Sparrow is around 5'10 and bears more of a medium body shape with thicker, muscular thighs and a less muscular torso. Sparrow only has one giant tattoo that covers up a majority of the scars on his back. The tattoo consists of a giant oak tree that has sparrows flying away from it and up toward his shoulder blades. Sparrow has no piercings and no specific style-he just wears whatever he can find on the streets.
~~~~
Personality: Sparrow is arrrogant...and to him, that's a compliment. Well, the man comes off as arrogant and playful. His personality consists of one that would be equal to a rich frat boy, to say the least. But that's okay, that's the personality that Sparrow wants to show. He masks himself and puts up a wall that reflects those things. He's a troublemaker, a criminal: he had to find a personality to match.
As a criminal, he shows all those characteristics of being a troublesome flirtatious and arrogant person. He takes great pride in how he can make himself appear like that. On top of his personality, he also has great street smarts. He's quick, cunning, and knows how to trick even the most stubborn cop.

However, on the inside, he is emotional. He secretly hates his lifestyle and himself. He's constantly doubting himself, cursing himself out, and blaming himself for ever becoming a criminal. He struggles with controlling his emotions, aggression toward himself and others, and self-pity. On the inside, he's not a pretty person.
~~~~
~~
Dislikes: Himself, his lifestyle, police officers, and running from police.
~~
Skills: Smart, independant, tricking others, pick-pocketting, masking his personality, and stealing
Weaknesses: Very stubborn and emotional, prone to agression.
Ashes of NightxStarstruckNovember 5, 2022 06:39 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

The best and worst thing about being a criminal is that people are naturally attractive to things they can't have. That attraction, however, makes them extremely gullible to every trick. All he had to do was flash a smile at a lady and they practically melted for him. Of course, they weren't really his personal cup of tea. Still, it came in handy.

"Excuse me, ma'am," He flashed a smile toward her and grabbed her gently by the arm to draw her into him. He pulled a coin out of her purse,"I've felt the tension between us since you walked by. Let's flip a coin: heads, you have to kiss me. Tails, we take this tension somewhere a bit more...private."

The lady giggled, soaking it all up. To be fair, she was a little intoxicated. This was one of Sparrow's favorite places to pickpocket and play tricks on people. Most of them were too drunk to realize what was happening, either that or they were too drawn into his looks. Either way, outside of bars is his favorite spot.

To make sure he had her distracted, he leaned in and kissed her neck, letting his lips whisper against her skin,"Deal?" She gave a vigorous nod and he chuckled. They always had the same reaction. He flipped the coin and at the same time, reached into the purse and grabbed her wallet.

Before the coin hit the ground, he pulled away from her and started to walk away. Behind him, he heard the coin hit the ground and the woman walk to it. She must have picked it up and tried to put it in her wallet. Because a few seconds later, he heard her scream and the sound of something heavy dropping, like her purse.

"My walllet! He stole my wallet!" She exclaimed and Sparrow took off running.

Ashes of NightxStarstruckNovember 6, 2022 06:20 AM

Starstruck

Neutral

Give Award
Kai walked along the street paying attention to the people around him a few of which swearing at him as he passed. It was typical at that time of day and Kai took no notice. He was out on the late evening shift with his colleague just patrolling the streets. It was always crazy how many drunken fights they had to sort out and that night wasn't any different, already they had stepped in to 2 and helped several people home .
~
As they turned a corner Kai noticed how quiet it seemed. The countless of restaurants and clubs seemed to draw everyone around into them. He knew it would get alot more louder later that night. Kai was thrown from his thoughts when a distant scream cut through the air. Him and his colleague glanced at each other with a look of urgency and headed toward the sound at a run.
~
They stopped at the sight of a panic stricken woman. Kai's colleague was the first to approach and ask about what had happened. As she explained Kai did a quick look around for anyone still watching. He glared at the air around, Pick pocketers always really annoyed him even though he dealt with them almost daily.Kai's colleague finished telling the woman to cancel all her cards and they turned away. "I guess that's what were doing tonight then" Kai said enthusiastically preferring for a specific task to do. He knew most of that night they'd be searching for the man described and the search began immediately.
~
Kai and his colleague went the way the woman had said in a brisk walk . Kai wanted to run to catch up but he was convinced not to as the pick pocketer would already be quite far. Instead they searched along the dark side streets and around the main streets to see if anyone was acting suspiciously. Kai hated not knowing where the man had got to and by the look on his colleagues face he did too.

Edited at November 6, 2022 02:34 PM by Starstruck
Ashes of NightxStarstruckNovember 6, 2022 12:35 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

There were very little things that Sparrow actually enjoyed about being a criminal. Watching people's faces go from lust and attraction to immediate despair was one of his favorites.The flip the coin tactic to pickpocketing was successful almost every time with everyone-not just women. Although lonely slightly intoxicated women seemed to be the most gullible to these sorts of things.

Sparrow ran down an alley between Shakespeare's Pizza and abandoned apartment buildings. He slipped into a hole in the side of the apartment building to count his keep for tonight. It was unortunate that the woman noticed her wallet missing so soon. He wouldn't have as much time to buy food if she didn't have much cash in the wallet. No doubt the police would have told her to cancel her cards.

Looking through the wallet, he couldn't help but look at her ID. The woman was 21, 5'6, and weighed about 145 pounds. Not a bad victim at all. It was better than a 40 year old woman falling for that trick. Plus, the thought of kissing the neck of a 40 year old made his blood boil to a certain degree. He wasn't huge on big age gaps between his victims.

Looking at her bank cards, he noticed she was banking with North Valley. That was at least a 30 minute drive in traffic. He doubted she would be driving there and she didn't have a cell phone on her. Rookie mistake. He would have enough time to buy food before her cards were canceled. He smirked a little, grabbing the hoodie that was around his waist and slipping it on. Finally some good food, he hadn't eaten for at least two days.

He slipped the hood of the hoodie over his head, hiding most of his facial features. He highly doubted the cops would search long for him, not on a cold night like tonight. And he highly doubted that they would search a damn pizza place for him. Criminals tended to use cards on fancier restaurants after all.

Looking toward the street, he bolted out of the alley and into the Shakespeare's pizza. On his way inside, he was oblivious to the fact that the woman's ID fell out of his pocket and onto the sidewalk right by the entrance.

Ashes of NightxStarstruckNovember 6, 2022 02:51 PM

Starstruck

Neutral

Give Award
Kai's senses were on high alert and at every sound he turned checking in that direction. Though it had only been about half an hour the search seemed to have been going on for ages. Kai sighed noticing that his colleague had started to look abit annoyed. "I think we should just head back he's probably long gone" Kais colleague spoke which he replied to with a shrug.
~
They headed back to the well lit streets and Kai glanced at his watch checking the time. It had just passed 11 and a few people from closing restaurants were starting to spill out. They walked towards them checking everyone was behaving orderly and carried on.
~
It was only then that Kai had noticed the drop in temperature and he felt a shiver. His mind wandered to how long it would take until his shift ended or something interesting happened. It had been a while before he had actually arrested someone and although it was a good thing Kai couldn't help but want to.
~
Soon they ended up on the street what a few of his colleagues called 'Cheap street.' Kai had never understood why they had called it that but assumed it was because the food takeaway places weren't as plush as some of the restaurants. Kai was just about to pass the 'Shakespeare's pizza' when he spotted something laying on the ground. He stopped and narrowed his eyes at it, it didn't look like an ordinary piece of rubbish. Kai walked towards it and picked it up studying the face on the now identified ID.
~
His colleague looked over Kai's shoulder and instantly recognised who it was. "Yep that's her" He said confirming Kai's suspicion. They immediately went into the pizza place. Kai looked around the shop unsure what to think of it. Shaking himself from his thoughts he scanned everyone inside. A few had hoods up covering their faces,some families and couples. Kai didn't want to approach anyone immediately and indicated to his colleague to sit on the table nearest the entrance. He knew that by the sight of the police many criminals acted differently and mostly that gave them away.
Kai didn't take his eyes off of anyone and watched to see if their actions changed. Somewhere in the building was the criminal and kai was determined not to let them get away a second time.

Edited at November 6, 2022 03:30 PM by Starstruck
Ashes of NightxStarstruckNovember 6, 2022 03:56 PM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

Sparrow was at the counter, competing his order and swiping the card. He ordered a small pepperoni pizza that would last him a couple more days until he had to do this again. He could have ordered more but he wanted to get out of here as soon as possible and before the woman's card was shut down.

He did know that as soon as he swiped it, she would be able to see the transaction. That's why he wanted something simple. He also wasn't interested in ruining the poor woman's life. He was just after a meal that would subdue him for a few days.

He supposed that's what made him different than most criminals or why the other criminals hated him so much. The other criminals, they stole for joy and taking what they want. They swear the human race deserves to be treated like shit and that they deserve compensation for the pain the human race put them through. But that wasn't Sparrow. He only did what he had to do to survive. He didn't have any money. All the money he used to have was used to pay for college. Now look at him, he had a bachelor's but no street address to work. Life seemed to be mocking him big time.

He swiped her card and was surprised it went through without a trouble. Well not surprised, he did calculate the time. The order-taker gave him the receipt and told him that it would be a 5 minute wait. He sat down at the booth closest to the register and leaned his head on the window outside, sighing.

He couldn't help but think about the last time he was in here. The memories danced back into his mind, causing him to smile over so slightly. It had been sophomore year of college. It was the first date he had ever went on with a guy. The guy and him stole a few kisses at this very booth, played paper football with their straw wrappers, and after they went to the downtown square and danced in the snow. It had been a perfect date...until a few days later he caught the guy cheating on him with a cheerleader.

He could see the reflection of the restuarant's customers in the window. There weren't very many customers, maybe about 5. There was a couple making out in a booth on the other side, their hoods up to try to mask what they were doing. It was still rather obvious. One of the other customers was stomping his feet impatiently as he waited for his pizza. His eyes were drawing to the other customers-probably families-in the reflection of the window when he noticed them. Two police officers. His heart began pounding in his chest and he directed his gaze down. He took out the receipt and began messing with it, folding it into a paper crane. He tried not to let his alarm show or grow impatient like that one man. Secretly, he hoped the two police officers were just hungry and not looking for a certain pickpocketter.

"Sir," a voice by his booth caused him to jump a little. He looked up to see his small pizza ready to go and the order taker's eyes on him,"My apologies, I was saying your name and you weren't answering. Here's your pizza, S."

"Oh thank you," Sparrow whispered and took the pizza. He needed to get it together before the police officers suspected him. Unfortunately, now that is pizza was done, it would mean an awkward walk right past the two men in uniforms. Sighing, he thanked the order-taker again and stood up. He made sure his hood was covered his face well before beginning to walk out, keeping his pace brisk but not too fast to cause alarm.

Ashes of NightxStarstruckNovember 7, 2022 02:16 AM

Starstruck

Neutral

Give Award
Kai observed the faces of the family walking out but none seemed to match the description of the pick pocketer. He brought the ID out of his pocket and glanced at it before looking around for the thousandth time. He knew that the man was around somewhere and couldn't have already passed.
~
Kais colleague was watching the guy waiting for his food obviously fed up with the wait. Kai did think that it could be him wanting to get out quicker but he didn't really like the direct approach that his colleague wanted to take.
~
Max his colleague turned to him "I'm going to go see that man" he said about to stand up. Kai frowned as Max made his way over. He knew they were meant to stick together but kai didn't want to give anyone a chance to leave when they were distracted.
~
A movement caused Kai to turn his head and his gaze settled on someone standing up his hood covering his face. Kai understood that many people wore their hoods up but he still never liked them and dealt with many people who wore them up even on a bright day.
~
Kai's thoughts distracted him slightly but he focused on the hooded man heading to the exit. Kai planned how to approach and with a glance back at Max he followed the man outside. He was a few steps behind when he tapped his shoulder. "Excuse me I think you may have dropped this" Kai spoke holding the ID. He knew that the man wouldn't likely admit it but he always wanted to give people a chance or just catch them out by their faces.

Edited at November 7, 2022 02:40 AM by Starstruck
Ashes of NightxStarstruckNovember 7, 2022 02:55 AM

Ashes of Night

Neutral

Give Award

The police had been interested in the impatient man and not him, which was a good sign. The drunken woman might not have described him well, if she had it would surprise him. That was a good thing though, criminals seemed to be ill-tempered and impatient. That was describing the man yelling at employees. Definitely not Sparrow who was just passing. by the officers.

Sparrow got outside and continued to walk, keeping the same pace as before. He was aware of his surroundings, listening for any signs that someone might be following him. Sure enough, he heard the sound of heavy footsteps. That's the thing about cops, their uniforms didn't allow them to have lighter footsteps. Their boots always have them away. That's why he knew he was being followed. That's why he decided to turn toward the nicer part of town and not toward his place. Well it wasn't really his place, just a place that he had made himself at home in.

He felt the tap on his shoulder and slightly turned in a way that still hid a majority of his facial features but yet shown that he was responding toward the shoulder tap. It took a large majority of his might to not punch the cop and flee. He just knew he couldn't have another bad run in with the cops. His record with punching police officers was building and he couldn't afford another situation.

"Excuse me, I think you might have dropped this."

One of the cops held out the ID. Sparrow recognized it as one from the wallet. He must have dropped it on his way out or in the pizza place. In his head, he was cursing himself out at his stupidity. However on the outside image, he forced his face to mock one of surprise and genuine interest as he looked at the ID.

"I'm sorry, Officer but that is not my ID," He said calmly, however a small smirk did play on his face toward his next line,"I'm afraid I don't have the right equipment to be a female."

He really didn't want to fight the cop. Not yet, anyway. Plus he was outnumbered and there were lots of cameras in this area of the city. He would like to get out of this situation mess free. That included playing his cards right and hoping that the police officer would leave him alone.

Edited at November 7, 2022 02:56 AM by Ashes of Night

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us