Wolf Play : Dauntless x Crystal Hills (School of the Strange Prequel RP)
Chatbox
 Existence
03:25:08 Exist / Kuskyn
I think the most I've gotten after going through 2000 moves is 300 mush from Montak
 Amygdala
03:17:09 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Same...i once accidentaly sold all my relics and got almost 200 mush🥲
 Existence
03:12:18 Exist / Kuskyn
I am so use to my old team not collecting all the pieces I need so I am like oh crap when I go and sell everything with my new team seeing the list pop up with all 3 shards T.T
 Amygdala
03:07:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
I check craft first after exploring and then head over to montak XD
 Existence
03:06:49 Exist / Kuskyn
I am hopeless honestly I haven't learnt my lesson that they could be ised to craft..
 Amygdala
03:03:29 Amy/Anpmygdala
Exist
Damn...that's too bad.

Urux
I have shard 2 if you need it
 Urux
03:01:48 Urox
Amy
Yeah :/ I've been gifting mine to people that talk about needing the different pieces in the chat
 Existence
03:01:30 Exist / Kuskyn
I accidentally sold my shard 2 and 3 to Montak x.x
 Amygdala
03:01:24 Amy/Anpmygdala
Urux
Damn...i keep selling them for 8🤣

No wonder they dissapear so fast lol
 Urux
03:00:56 Urox
:O I just won an apple in a raffle
 Urux
03:00:19 Urox
The cheapest bronze pieces being 40 mush is crazy
 Existence
02:24:50 Exist / Kuskyn
I'm laughing at my quest.. 40 chipmunks in forest, but since I got the quest I haven't seen the little turds xD
 Silver Dawn
02:23:30 
Floof!
 mission goofy
02:22:40 
im finally free from the 30 elk quest
 Existence
02:12:24 Exist / Kuskyn
On my way back to me 27K I had ;-;
 Transcendence
02:08:55 free palestine
Boost pvp aa
 Dark pack
01:43:34 
Goodnight
 Night Shade
01:41:06 Graves | Chaos
Gnight chat
 Floof
01:23:28 Floodgates
No problem ^-^
 Arachne
01:22:40 Ara/Kat
thank you lmao 😭😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bobcat : +1
Ermine : +3
Alligator : +4
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Heavy Snow  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Dauntless x Crystal Hills (School of the Strange Prequel RP)October 29, 2022 09:03 AM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dylan was practically running through the hallways of the Academy. He was late to class, and Professor Thurkins hated it when people were late. He weaved in and out of cliques of students hurrying on their way to class as well. He sighed. It was different for them, they werent alpha. Alphas had so much pressure on them to do well. His parents didnt help either. In fact, they made it worse, telling him if he didnt do well in his classes, he wouldnt be allowed to attend the Academy.
Dauntless x Crystal Hills (School of the Strange Prequel RP)October 29, 2022 09:11 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Eclipse was also hurrying to class, although there wasn't much farther to go. Whether she knew it or not, she had class with a certain someone... Well, she had to hurry as she was also an Alpha, and also had pressure on her to do well and such. Weaving throughout the different social groups, she didn't hear the sound of someone running behind her. Until it was too late, and she got knocked over and was almost on the ground. Then Eclipse's instincts kicked in and wings sprouted from her back, beginning to flap and stop her fall.
Dauntless x Crystal Hills (School of the Strange Prequel RP)October 29, 2022 09:15 AM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dylan lurched forwards, almost smacking his head on the stone floors. He caught his balance at the last second, and straightened up. "I'm so sorry!" He yelled behind him. As much as he really did want to stay and help whoever he'd smacked into, he didn't want to be late. He rounded the last corner, and slid into his seat. Professor Thurkins turned. "Thank you for joining us, Dylan. However, due to your tardiness, you missed part of a test, and will have to sit out in the hall until we are finish." Groaning, Dylan slouched out into the hallway.
Dauntless x Crystal Hills (School of the Strange Prequel RP)October 29, 2022 09:27 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
As she straightened up, she caught a glimpse of who bumped into her before he rounded the corner. She heard him yell "I'm so sorry!" and she was caught up in a mix of emotions. Should she feel angry? Or sad? Or something else? Well, she shook herself, beginning to hurry to her class again. As she headed to class, she saw the same guy out in the hall by her class, but thought nothing of it and went in. The professor turned to her, and said to her "Thank you for joining us, Eclipse. However, you've also missed part of the test and will need to sit in the hall until we finish." Sighing heavily, Eclipse made her way back out, noticing the guy was still there. "Hey! Shouldn't you be in class?"
Dauntless x Crystal Hills (School of the Strange Prequel RP)October 29, 2022 09:33 AM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dylan let out a humourless laugh. "Nah, I was too late. Should've paid more attention to the time." He tore his hands through his shorter blonde locks. "My mum is gonna be so mad." He gnawed on his lip, then yanked his school books out of his satchel. "May as well study." He muttered some choice words as he flipped randomly through the book. He selected a chapter on werewolves, and the differences between them and normal wolves, and started to skim the page, obviously not paying a lot of attention to the words. "Hey, wait. Did I smack into you in the hallways?" He had looked up from his book, and caught her eyes.
Dauntless x Crystal Hills (School of the Strange Prequel RP)October 29, 2022 09:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
"I was... also late. A problem occured and it took a while, and soon enough it made me late to class." Those blonde locks of hair looked familiar... Eclipse sat down next to him- or, well, almost a foot away from him, also pulling out her school books. She began to flip through and find a chapter that she needed to review, and soon she was focused on reading. When he spoke again, she slightly startled and looked at him, meeting his eyes. "Uh... Yeah, I think so. Before you disappeared around the corner, I caught a glimpse of you, and also heard you say sorry to me." She let out a small laugh, which sounded like harmonious musical notes.
Dauntless x Crystal Hills (School of the Strange Prequel RP)October 29, 2022 09:47 AM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dylan winced. "Sorry again. I was really hoping I'd hit one of the football boys or something." He sighed. "Wanna ditch? Since we can't exactly take the test..." He paused, thinking. "We could go down to the lake. It's kinda cold, but we could still dip our feet in or something. I just hope we don't run into Addie..." He shook his head and shuddered. "That girl gives me the heebie jeebies." He stood up, and held out his hand. "Come with me?"
Dauntless x Crystal Hills (School of the Strange Prequel RP)October 29, 2022 09:57 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Eclipse laughed again. "Yeah, that would've been funny. Although, no need to apologize. I understand the situation at hand." He offered to ditch, saying that they could go to the lake. Taking no mind on what he said next, she smiled- or well, grinned. Packing up her things and the standing up, she took his hand and said "Sure! I do need to relax. It's been stressing with all that I have to worry about." Eclipse then realized something. She started to giggle upon realizing it.
Dauntless x Crystal Hills (School of the Strange Prequel RP)October 29, 2022 10:03 AM

The Tea Drinkers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dylan ginned, and started to walk down the hallway. "We have to be super quiet though, cause we walk past the Headmaster's office, and she'll whoop my ass if she catches me ditching again." He tiptoed along trying to keep the shadowy sides of the halls, and breathing as quietly as possible. A sudden noise caused him to stop and glace around. He groaned. "It's Addie. She's such a snoop." He sighed, and waited for the werewolf girl to come around the corner, feeling like the day honestly could not get much worse.
Dauntless x Crystal Hills (School of the Strange Prequel RP)October 29, 2022 10:10 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
She stopped giggling, and nodded. Beginning to follow after him, creeping carefully through the halls. Then, the other stopped after hearing a noise and looked as if he was waiting for someone to come around the corner. "Who's Addie?" She inquired about who this girl was, before a scent reached her nose. Werewolf.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
   1    2    3    4   ..   5 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us